PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Frame/Project Zero 2 - Crimson Butterfly

Real Life Lara
07-02-07, 14:49
Hey guys :D

Just borrowed this game of my friend Cat and its so amazing! Ive fallen in love with it! Seriously freaky too... I always play with headphones in the dark and its friggen scary when the spirits suddenly jump out and stuff o_O Ive never been that genuinly disturbed by a game and I love the whole freaky samara-style girls aspect of it xD Im currently stuck in a house with some crazy dolls but apart from that Im really enjoying it. Though saying that, Im playing on easy mode and so Ive heard, the ending isnt very happy o_O But ah well, Ill keep going for now then try hard mode later or something :p Anyone else got the game? :wve:

cbragg09
07-02-07, 14:53
OMFG!!! I HAVE ALL THREE!!! I LOVE THIS SERIES!!! Its my all time favorite series in the survival horror genre!! If you ever need help please PM me!! :D:D:D:D Right now your in the Kiryu house with the dolls and such :) Its such a great game!! Also, the ending isnt happy but it just seems to fit. The ending on hard mode isnt different, but beating it on hard mode unlocks Nightmare mode and beating THAT gets the other ending :)

tr_mitch
07-02-07, 15:56
I've only played Project Zero 3. But loved that one, it's the only game that has genuinally made me jump time after time.

disneyprincess20
07-02-07, 20:06
I started trying to play Project Zero 1 and got to the 2nd Night. I was so scared I couldn't play it!! It's a good game though!

Yuna´s Wish
07-02-07, 21:36
FF2 is lovely, Mio is the best FF character...some may argue it´s Miku but I prefer Mio :p Miku is overrated.

EDIT: About the endings...FF2 has 3 endings in PS2 and 4 endings in XBOX, I believe. 1 of those endings is more a sudden end than a proper ending, but it´s still considered an ending. Playing in Easy won´t affect your ending...though you have to play in hard to get another ending which is not that good. I prefer the ordinary ending you´re to get if you play following your heart :D Yes, I know, that was weird. But, if you want the happy ending, follow your heart.

xMiSsCrOfTx
07-02-07, 21:41
I have Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly, it's awesome!! Definitely one of the scariest games I've ever played. The whole twin thing is really creepy.

Thorir
07-02-07, 21:42
The first game is way scarier than the second. :D
The third was very scary too! The second one is a lot easier than the other games... ;) So if you want a real challenge, play the other games too!

xMiSsCrOfTx
07-02-07, 21:51
The first game is way scarier than the second. :D
The third was very scary too!

I've played the first one, but I never finished it. :( Too scary, and my friend wanted it back, so... :D I've never played the third. I was at GameStop one day and they had it, but it was too much money so I decided not to get it. Hopefully someday I'll get the chance to play it though!

Real Life Lara
07-02-07, 22:05
Well, Cat's ordered Fatal frame 3, so no doubt Ill end up stealing that when she's done with it :p Im still in the doll house :pi: I have arms, a head, and now I need eyes o_O Goooood I hate those ghost twins. =S And apparently Im pretty screwed if I want a happy ending, Im playing on ps2 :p Ah well, thank the lord for youtube :D :whi:

*wails* Whhhyyyyyyyy... whyyyyyyyyyyy?!!!!! *shivers*

Camera Obscura
07-02-07, 22:07
I've played the first one, but I never finished it. :( Too scary, and my friend wanted it back, so... :D I've never played the third. I was at GameStop one day and they had it, but it was too much money so I decided not to get it. Hopefully someday I'll get the chance to play it though!

If anything FF1 is a must have if you love the series. It keeps you on your toes but at the same time very difficult. I've only finished it once, but it's a winner in my book! :tmb:

Roddy100
07-02-07, 22:39
I have Crimson Butterfly and I love it but I still haven't finished it.

My wife and I drag it out every six months or so and play a little bit but then it terrifies us and goes back on the shelf until we work up the courage to play it again!

illuminati30
07-02-07, 22:52
This game is scary **** man!

Yuna´s Wish
07-02-07, 23:25
My favorite ghost of the series is Kyoka Kuze, the lonely woman combing her hair while waiting for her lover. I love the bit of blood around her sweet smile when she makes a frontal attack :D (FF3).

I love the stories behind each ghost...how they died or what they regret...why they stayed and what they´re looking forward as wandering souls.

Real Life Lara
08-02-07, 21:34
Eek, Im stuck o_O I've tried online walkthroughs but theyre insanely hard to find the bit youre at o_O Okay, so Im stuck in a storeroom, with Sae lurking about outside, and she keeps killing me. Im pretty much lost as to where to go. Anyone have any tips? :p

Yuna´s Wish
08-02-07, 21:43
Eek, Im stuck o_O I've tried online walkthroughs but theyre insanely hard to find the bit youre at o_O Okay, so Im stuck in a storeroom, with Sae lurking about outside, and she keeps killing me. Im pretty much lost as to where to go. Anyone have any tips? :p

If you´re where I think you´re...you´re trapped inside a storeroom (a pretty small and empty one). You can hear Sae outside, can´t you? Well, the next room (where Sae is) should be an emptier room, where there are 2 doors. The one you came from, and one that was locked before. Try checking the locked door and you´ll get clues of what to do.

That bit implies you to check the storeroom again, I think. It´s been a lot since I played.

Andariel
08-02-07, 21:48
I have all FF's. Right now I'm replaying number 3, my favourite, and I really like the main character Rei. I think it's really cool how you wake up into reality and adventure into your dreams. Then the more you wake up the more reality and the dreams mix together. Frightening. Definitely unique and I just love the whole dark feel to it.

2kool4u
09-02-07, 00:00
I need FF1!!! OMG FF3 is so scary!!! Im stuck as the guy charecter. Im stuck where you battle this guy with arms that shoot at you.

Real Life Lara
09-02-07, 11:17
If you´re where I think you´re...you´re trapped inside a storeroom (a pretty small and empty one). You can hear Sae outside, can´t you? Well, the next room (where Sae is) should be an emptier room, where there are 2 doors. The one you came from, and one that was locked before. Try checking the locked door and you´ll get clues of what to do.

That bit implies you to check the storeroom again, I think. It´s been a lot since I played.

:D Done it. Now Im in a tree trying to work out a puzzle and Mayu's asleep. Yay xDD Thankya :wve: