PDA

View Full Version : Manhunt 2

tr_mitch
08-02-07, 20:51
If i could of put money on any game never making a sequel it would of been Manhunt due to it being banned ect.
Guess i was wrong.
3hC2Q3UBAy0
Though i imagine that they will tame it down from the first.

Xenomrph
09-02-07, 10:10
HOOOOLY CRAP. I loved the first Manhunt game, and I need this game RIGHT NOW.
There have been rumors of a Manhunt 2 for a good long while now, but finally there's PROOF. Heck yes!

Legend of Lara
09-02-07, 14:19
Wow... I'm surprised Rockstar have the guts to release a sequel after everyone treated the first game like the apocalypse!

Alive_and_Funky
09-02-07, 16:59
Wow... I'm surprised Rockstar have the guts to release a sequel after everyone treated the first game like the apocalypse!
I'm not surprised at all. Controversy is one of the main ways in which Rockstar sell their games. And I've heard that Manhunt 2 will be released on the Wii. I bet the press are going to have a field day with that.

Xenomrph
09-02-07, 17:58
Just because it's being released on the Wii doesn't mean it'll implement the "Wii-mote".

Alive_and_Funky
09-02-07, 18:03
Just because it's being released on the Wii doesn't mean it'll implement the "Wii-mote".
That's true, but remember what the press were like with Canis Canem Edit/Bully? They assumed the worst and many doubted the game would be released, but the press were proven wrong anyway. The press will probably do the same with Manhunt 2 too.

Mad Tony
09-02-07, 18:03
But that will be the most likely scenario.
As a lot of the Wii games do.

walk_man
09-02-07, 18:05
I watched that teaser a few days ago, I'm guessing that he kills his own family. I'm definetly not getting this game. I hate blood games. I dont mind squirts like in TR1 and TRA and any others, but when theres dry blood on their clothes.

Terminatorvs
09-02-07, 19:23
I didn't see the "PC" icon. Will it be out for PC like Manhunt 1 or no?

Xenomrph
09-02-07, 21:04
Doesn't look like it, which kinda annoys me. I hope they port it to PC, Xbox, and/or Xbox360 at some point, like Rockstar did with the GTA games.

Andariel
24-07-07, 05:29
has anyone got this on pre-order? i did a few days ago. i'm really anxious to get this. i've been checking websites and heard rockstar will do whatever it takes to make sure it's released. so i'm guessing they're probably making it so that it's at an M rating instead of AO. i'm just hoping now.

Legend of Lara
24-07-07, 15:29
^^^ That's bumping threads. :)

Andariel
24-07-07, 17:12
no **** sherlock. lol.^