PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Good and Evil 2 Rumour

walk_man
10-02-07, 17:47
"According to French gaming site Jeux Expo, Ubisoft's Michel Ancel has begun work on a sequel to Beyond Good & Evil. The original title featured a cliffhanger ending that demanded a second game. However, it was believed that plans for this sequel were cancelled because of poor sales of the first Beyond Good & Evil, despite critical acclaim. Jeux Expo's report claims that the sequel is being developed for all next-gen consoles and will be released next year."

Posted Mar 15th 2006 12:00PM by James Ransom-Wiley

Source - http://www.joystiq.com/2006/03/15/beyond-good-and-evil-2-rumors-surface/

Raziel66
10-02-07, 18:07
Realy ?:D that's super :jmp:

April Reanna
10-02-07, 18:09
I love the that game.I was surprised it was very good:eek: yet it receive little pulicity and people don't play/buy it much:o The promotion and marketing manager should be fired

Laras Backpack
10-02-07, 20:24
Oh please God let this happen! :eek: I love BG&E! :jmp:

Blackmoor
10-02-07, 20:37
Oh I hope they do, I loved, loved, loved this game. :D

I can't understand why it didn't sell well.

If they do this, then all I want is a Drakan sequel... and I'll be very, very happy.

tomblover
10-02-07, 21:48
Please, please, please, please make a sequel! :o :D

Kiss-Bite
11-02-07, 01:33
That would be great, the first game is stunning & deserved to do better in terms of sales. I would be so happy to see a sequel!:D

Roddy100
26-02-07, 21:17
I'm glad I was one of the few that bought BG&E. It deserved so much success and it's such a shame it was overlooked by the general gaming majority.

What a special game. In fact, I think I might go play through it again.

konichi-wa
26-02-07, 21:34
I went and bought the first one last year and thought it was fantastic(i'm not done and havent plaed in a while)
I would love to have a 2nd one

dream raider
02-03-07, 19:58
Wow thank you so much! It doesn't sound like a rumour but official! It only says consoles, not for Pc?:(

Legend of Lara
02-03-07, 20:06
I played and loved the first game for its original structure and design (a female main character that DOESN'T have giganto-boobs= originality). The camera system worked splendidly and the combat was inspired.

A sequel? Count me in! :tmb:

Samsdad
02-03-07, 20:58
BG&E had to be one of the most underrated games of the past year or so. It definately deserves a sequel.