PDA

View Full Version : PSW Magazine *Possible Spoilers*

SteveBax
10-02-07, 20:28
Sorry if this is old news but I thought it was new. I was gonna scan but there are lots of pages. Anyway, it has some information on the mansion and swimming underwater. Also, this magazine is rated 15, just incase.

Lara's House
There's always a guilty, dirty thrill in rummaging through Lara's house, even if she doesen't appear to have an underwear drawer. Not that we've looked. No really, we haven't!

Can I do It In Anniversary?: Yes. And in the biggest, most detailed mansion yet. (does this mean classic mansion).

Swimming
The original Tomb Raider game featured lenghty underwater sessions, in which Lara rythmnically opened her legs in a mildy erotic manner.

Can I do it in Anniversary?: Oh absolutely. And this time, Lara can hold her breath for ages.

There's lots more and if anyone wants it, I can scan it all up later.

walk_man
10-02-07, 20:29
Thanks, but it was already posted. But its nice to here those words again tho. :)

SteveBax
10-02-07, 20:30
Oh sorry:o

Ultimate_Lara
10-02-07, 20:36
Thanks for this anyway! ;)

Hyper_Crazy
10-02-07, 20:37
I've read it before, but thanks anyway.

Catherine
10-02-07, 20:45
Thanks. ;)

Can I do It In Anniversary?: Yes. And in the biggest, most detailed mansion yet. (does this mean classic mansion).

It could be either the old mansion revamped and extended or new revamped and extended. Whichever it is I be happy. Having her new one makes more sense though.

ben croft
10-02-07, 20:46
It's been posted before, but thanks. :)

:wve:

MelikeLara
10-02-07, 20:53
thanks anyway