PDA

View Full Version : The Sims 2 Seasons

xcrushterx
12-02-07, 10:30
Who is going to get this EP when it comes out?
I definetly am. You get weather and your sims get sunburned in the sun.
Do you think this EP will be worth it?

cbragg09
12-02-07, 10:32
Definetly, this one looks fantastic!! Very much like real life! :D I cant wait to play in the snow! :jmp:

nicola1986
12-02-07, 11:21
Yep cant wait for snow either, and apparently u can get hit with lightning and who hasnt wanted to do that to their sim lol :D

Is it coming out soon does anyone know?

rachkitten
12-02-07, 11:23
I am :jmp: If its not too expensive

In GAME i think it said March but im not sure

irjudd
12-02-07, 16:00
Last I heard it was coming out February 28th.

MiCkiZ88
12-02-07, 16:06
Okay.. I just got over from being addicted to sims2.. and now I saw the screenies and what the game contains.. IM FREAKING ADDICTED TO IT AGAIN! :hea: :D

the game looks nice.. Wonder if the sims can get hit by lighting :mis:

xcrushterx
12-02-07, 16:09
Okay.. I just got over from being addicted to sims2.. and now I saw the screenies and what the game contains.. IM FREAKING ADDICTED TO IT AGAIN! :hea: :D

the game looks nice.. Wonder if the sims can get hit by lighting :mis:
they can do that from OFB anyway:)

kill bill
12-02-07, 16:53
CERTINALLY!:jmp:

tomblover
12-02-07, 16:53
I really want this expansion! The water slide from On Holiday (Sometimes called Vacation.) is back! :D

@ Mickiz: It was like that for me too!

dream raider
12-02-07, 17:18
There's a countdown here www.snootysims.com I'm not going to get it, I uninstalled all Sims so I can free up space for Anniversary. I think Maxis are just playing around with us, making EPs that add realism (when the sims 2 should have had a lot of realism already). Instead of making some serious games their just playing around with what they use to make Sims... This EP looks bigger than the others so enjoy the game while it lasts!:)

AmericanAssassin
12-02-07, 20:59
I read an article that stated the Seasons is supposed to be better than the original, The Sims, so I'll be sure to get it! :D