PDA

View Full Version : silent hill 5 screenshot

greendayfan
18-02-07, 18:32
hi,just now i found a screenshot from a website that contains silent hill 5 rumours,screenshots and theorys,this shot is taken from the school that you get in silent hill 1:

http://i19.************/2efomty.jpg

Night Crawler
18-02-07, 18:34
Looks really fake and not very Silent Hillish at all.

greendayfan
18-02-07, 18:36
actilly it IS real and its appaerently a shot from silent hill 5

-DEBUG
18-02-07, 18:44
Everything looks very clean :confused:

greendayfan
18-02-07, 18:47
thats becouse its an early game screenshot,they have just started making the grathics and rendering it

xMiSsCrOfTx
18-02-07, 18:48
It looks sooo fake, lol. :p

Night Crawler
18-02-07, 18:48
Some people are so gullable. :vlol:

Apofiss
18-02-07, 18:50
****! It's a fake -_-

-DEBUG
18-02-07, 18:50
thats becouse its an early game screenshot,they have just started making the grathics and rendering it

Yes, I do know that :). I was just stating that compared to what I know of Silent Hill (Dark, Disturbing environments" a sterile classroom with mirrored flooring is a bit too clean for what I'd expect.

Forwen
18-02-07, 18:53
Silent Hill: Origins (http://www.gamespot.com/psp/adventure/silenthillorigins/index.html?q=silent%20hill) for PSP.

greendayfan
18-02-07, 18:54
its supposed to be set in the real would,not the alternative would

-DEBUG
18-02-07, 18:56
its supposed to be set in the real would,not the alternative would

YES! I know that! It's world btw not would :)

tr_mitch
18-02-07, 18:59
Looks more like concept art than a screenshot anyway.

greendayfan
18-02-07, 19:14
Listen Everybody,it Is A Silent Hill 5 Screenshot!!!

-DEBUG
18-02-07, 19:20
Listen Everybody,it Is A Silent Hill 5 Screenshot!!!

Stop snapping, we are allowed to be cynical :wve:

Forwen
18-02-07, 19:22
Can't be arsed to read the entire thread? It's
Silent Hill: Origins (http://www.gamespot.com/psp/adventure/silenthillorigins/index.html?q=silent%20hill) for PSP.

Yuna´s Wish
18-02-07, 19:25
Can't be arsed to read the entire thread? It's

This thread is funny :D Try again Forwen, he/she might read it this time :p

cbragg09
18-02-07, 19:28
Um, this looks like something fake actually... Greendayfan, you shouldnt be so quick to snap.....:confused:

greendayfan
18-02-07, 19:31
would everyone just chill the **** out!

This thread is funny Try again Forwen, he/she might read it this time

and by the way im a male

Kiwi..
18-02-07, 19:57

and by the way im a male

Relax.:)

And as Forwen said , it is from Silent Hill 0rigins to the PSP.

And to me , it looks more like a consept art.:)

Camera Obscura
18-02-07, 20:00

and by the way im a male

Listen, that is not a screenshot of Silent Hill 5, I've also been in search of new media on it and I can tell you that the screen you posted is from Silent Hills Origin, which is a prequel to be released on the PSP

:)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b383/Camera-Obscura/SHO.jpg

Betal
18-02-07, 20:06
hi,just now i found a screenshot from a website that contains silent hill 5 rumours,screenshots and theorys,this shot is taken from the school that you get in silent hill 1:

Everything on that pic looks so flat and cartoonish. Please don't say you actually
think that's a real game pic.:vlol:

Kiwi..
18-02-07, 20:08
Everything on that pic looks so flat and cartoonish. Please don't say you actually
think that's a real game pic.:vlol:

Well , if we lived in the 90's , and it was half-life , i might have belived it.:p

xMiSsCrOfTx
18-02-07, 20:09

And easy with the language, please.

greendayfan
18-02-07, 20:13
sorry dude,sorry everyone

Forwen
18-02-07, 23:44
sorry dude,sorry everyone
Heh. You might've been wrong, but then again, so were they ;)

greendayfan
19-02-07, 07:49
i just wish that konami would just release some screenshots and trailers of silent hill 5 already

April Reanna
19-02-07, 09:17
I heard silent hill 5 is the last silent hill we will ever get.:( Is that true?

greendayfan
19-02-07, 09:20
i seriously hope not,silent hill is one of my fav games:)

nicola1986
19-02-07, 11:05
It look like early concept art to me too :)

Forwen
19-02-07, 14:25
I heard silent hill 5 is the last silent hill we will ever get.:( Is that true?
I hope so. Good horror series shouldn't be stretched too thin.

cbragg09
19-02-07, 14:50

Like the Fatal Frame series, I've heard that its ending with 3, and as much as I love it its definetly a high note to end on with the third one :D Silent Hill games have "luckily" had good qualities for sequels and have been good games, I really like them. But none (maybe the second or third) have lived up to the original in my opinion. Im eager for Origins and I havent read up much on Silent Hill 5.

Paperdoll
19-02-07, 14:55

My thoughts exactly, more titles and it'll eventually wear out and have crappy stories with similar themes yadda yadda yadda. As much as I love it, I'd rather have 4 great games than a ton of increasingly crappy and tiresome ones.

xMiSsCrOfTx
19-02-07, 15:00
My thoughts exactly, more titles and it'll eventually wear out and have crappy stories with similar themes yadda yadda yadda. As much as I love it, I'd rather have 4 great games than a ton of increasingly crappy and tiresome ones.

I agree! They're going to run out of things to work with pretty soon, this game looks like it may be it. There's only so much they can play around with.

greendayfan
19-02-07, 15:03

true.For example the resident evil series has gone down that route,there are so many games in that series its getting really boring now.

April Reanna
19-02-07, 15:17
^I think resident evil 4 is quite good:confused: and I hope they don't stop making games anytime soon. good things never last long I guess:o
But final fantasy sure is still strong nowadays.

greendayfan
19-02-07, 15:18
with each final fantasy game a new story line is used,thats why that series does not get boring

Forwen
19-02-07, 15:27
But final fantasy sure is still strong nowadays.
FF and SH storyline types don't really compare. FF is based on an modernised hero tale and these are unlikely to wear off in the nearest future; besides, variety is not unwelcome there and much better tolerated. And RE, in fact, is quite similar in that regard - RE series evolves more around tension and surprise (and so, the gameplay) and these don't wear off that fast either. But horrors based on mystery and atmosphere only should be more focused. No redefining, no expanding, no "fresh approaches" - that's the price for creating a horror story masterpiece alright.

Legend of Lara
19-02-07, 16:13
Awww... that's so not SH5! Damn you getting my hopes up and all! :p

peffect
19-02-07, 16:46
*disappointed*
...When I first read the title of the thread, I'was like "WOW!" my eyes were O_O...

this is NOT a silent hill 5 screenshot, the grafics are so simple and it's not silent hill-ish at all
...May be, a Silent Hill: Origins screenshot!?

nicola1986
20-02-07, 09:56
As long as they have interesting fresh material, I would play all sh's just like i play all trs. I'd cry if TR stopped lol But if they start to get worse and boring then yeah they should stop making them.