PDA

View Full Version : Videos on psp, sound problem

Betal
22-02-07, 21:08
Ok I put in a video in my psp. I used psp video9 for that. But the sound is terrible. It's a music video and it sounds perfect on my computer. But in my psp it's impossible to even hee what they sing. Is there a way to make the sound quality higher?

gtkilla
22-02-07, 21:38
Is it the volume or the actual sound quality?

Betal
10-03-07, 19:52
I'm sorry to dig up a old thread. But I was banned a long time:p It is the quality and not the volume. I can't explane. I just want to know if it's possible to make the sound quality better with psp video9?

kill bill
10-03-07, 19:54
try going to options and set sound to +2 or download psp manger;) thats a programe to put videos to psp even eidos recommended it;)

Fraaadrik
10-03-07, 20:29
Try use Nero Recode? I use it to decode anime from xvid/divx to mpeg4 and I get perfect sound quality and I never have any problems with it.

Betal
10-03-07, 21:22
try going to options and set sound to +2 or download psp manger;) thats a programe to put videos to psp even eidos recommended it;)

Well it's the sound quality. It wont be better sound quality when I use another program to put videos in my psp. But I might use that program instead:D

And thanks Fraaadrik I will try that:)

gtkilla
10-03-07, 21:32
Go to the settings pane in PSPVideo9 then go to sound and change it to 128kbps.

Betal
10-03-07, 21:45
Go to the settings pane in PSPVideo9 then go to sound and change it to 128kbps.

Thanks I will try that:) But I just discovered a terrible thing.... The battery on my psp is empty. So I must load it before I can do anything<.<:p