PDA

View Full Version : Do You Recognize This? (This is not a spoiler)

Tthe Spirit
24-02-07, 07:14
The Mummy at the end of the trailer shoots something... i think that Lara was blown away...
but i kinda miss the old mummy scary attacks... they used to run so fast and scream at us...
who knows, it may still exist...
but, i dont feel that this 1 looks so scary?:confused:
do u?

troy tr
24-02-07, 07:31
are these mummies the atlanteans?:confused:

Tthe Spirit
24-02-07, 07:39
don't squash my hopes...
the atlanteans are made of flesh...
besides, egytion envirnments were around her...
it is a mummy...

knutroald
24-02-07, 07:39
are these mummies the atlanteans?:confused:

I was just wondering that...

Rivendell
24-02-07, 08:30
don't squash my hopes...
the atlanteans are made of flesh...
besides, egytion envirnments were around her...
it is a mummy...

The mummies were always Atlantean mummies. :wve:

RAID
24-02-07, 08:31
The new mummies look great :D Crystal nailed the enemy looks department. Challenge is what I'm afraid they lack.

Elysia
24-02-07, 08:43
The mutant mummies are my favourite enemy ever... whilst I think they look good, I'm a bit worried about the sound they make. In the trialer they were snarling... they should be shrieking! I really, really, REALLY hope CD keep the groan intact. If they don't, they just won't be the same... that groan still has the ability to chill me to the bone even now - I spent many a time frozen to the spot simply due to the fact that I could hear the groaning and the flootsteps but not actually *see* the damn things! I really hope that is recaptured, I really do.

daventry
24-02-07, 08:47
One Thread talks about Blood and Gore, do they mean when you Shoot an Animal, will blood splatter be shown and a Blood Pool will be on the ground when its dead, hence the 16+ Age.

That Mummy looks Bacon, no really it does :p and doesent look that scary, well not that one anyway.

The Point im trying to make is, the Game is all Current Gen Mode. Would it look Scarier and more Fleshy, more Gory if it was in Next Gen Mode.

Trigger_happy
24-02-07, 10:55
I like the mummies- plus its only a trailer, so they wouldnt want to show fully their AI and vocals and attacks....

scion05
24-02-07, 12:02
I think the mummy looks really good, and really realistic :D

Alex Fly
24-02-07, 12:03
I love this mummy ! :jmp:

Legends
24-02-07, 12:42
I love this mummy ! :jmp:
I agree. I really like the panthers too! :D