PDA

View Full Version : Will TRA run under Vista?

Samsdad
01-03-07, 14:57
Any one got any ideas as to whether TRA will have any problems running under Vista? Just got a new lap top and was wondering.

Cochrane
01-03-07, 15:48
It's kinda early to truly answer the question, but chances are that CD knew Vista was going to be important around the time TRA launched. Therefore, I guess TRA will run on Vista without major problems for most people.

Samsdad
01-03-07, 19:33
It's kinda early to truly answer the question, but chances are that CD knew Vista was going to be important around the time TRA launched. Therefore, I guess TRA will run on Vista without major problems for most people.

Thanks. The new lap top is one of Dell's XPS series so there should be no problem otherwise.

abraham
02-03-07, 08:09
wow lucky you:) legend runs 100% on vista with new nvidia drivers. This pises me of though, like during the old builds,it was runinng fine and then they release a driver,its all buggy and so on. but now its solid:)

tra is obvously based off legend engine but their could be a chance of bugs with vista.

kryptonite23
02-03-07, 08:13
I heard about the Vista computers,those were cool!:tmb:

abraham
02-03-07, 08:14
im still ****ed off though,like alot of stuff isnt avalueable for vista, you cant overclock yet:(

dream raider
02-03-07, 11:45
Thanks. The new lap top is one of Dell's XPS series so there should be no problem otherwise.

Isn't that like a very good laptop? I think it would run Anniversary very smoothly! But laptops aren't really for games... Hmm... Maybe you can post a link to it?:)

Edit. How much did it cost?