PDA

View Full Version : I need some Xbox360 Live help....

DMC
03-03-07, 14:15
Hey!I got my X360 recently and I really wanna go to Xbox Live Marketplace and get that update to update my X so I can play some old Xbox games on my 360.Now I have a great internet connection,and that's not a problem at all,but the thing is I'm scared my Xbox will crash.Because when I first got it,i went on the Xbox official site and I made a CD with the update just like they told me,and when I installed the update to my Xbox it crashed with the 4 rings of death....Now I want to ask someone,I've gotten my X back and all,and when I press Xbox Live marketplace,and it asks me if I want to update my X with some update,it says with it I can't go Live.Should I press that update?Is it safe?Hoping for a answer....Thanks.

P.S I just don't want it to crash.....

gtkilla
03-03-07, 14:38
4 red rings of light doesn't mean it crashed, it means that something wasn't plugged in correctly. You have to update your console if you want to go on Xbox Live, download the update. It won't crash your console. :)

viper456
03-03-07, 14:39
i have the latest update and its fine. dont worry, update :)!

DMC
03-03-07, 14:41
4 red rings of light doesn't mean it crashed, it means that something wasn't plugged in correctly. You have to update your console if you want to go on Xbox Live, download the update. It won't crash your console. :)

i have the latest update and its fine. dont worry, update :)!

Oooh......Ok,thanks guys.It's all new for me,and I'm just scared it'll crash.Thanks:) :D