PDA

View Full Version : The Sims 2 Expansion Packs -- What Would You Like To See?

AmericanAssassin
04-03-07, 18:10
I've had some amazing ideas for The Sims 2 expansion packs and I just thought I'd post one of them. You should all do the same! :D

The Sims 2: Wreakin' Havoc
Lock your doors and turn on your alarms. Your sims are wreaking havoc! From graffiti to basement parties, your sims are up to no good. Whether or not they want to party all night in not-so-innocent ways or egg the neighbors house, their possibilities are endless! The features are:

--Your sims can now open up joke shops. They can carry egg slingshots, squrt guns, funny customes, and more!

--No more innocent parties. Your sims lives are now a big old party with the new Endless Party option!

--When your sims are bored, simply have them jump into a car and race their friends down the street! Be careful though or the might hit the neighbors dog!

--Comes with all new age options -- Preteen and Middle Aged! Both of which, will cause your sims to go into a crisis!

--Awesome new Nightlife attachments -- visit the bar! Not just some kiddy old clubs!

kill bill
04-03-07, 18:20
The Sims 2 Tomb Raider

Lara Croft comes To Sim City or not her get her gear and make her guns usable and jobs you can adventure. When it comes with a 360 controller and play it in 3rd person view and at same time mange her motives like hunger comfort bladder.:cln:

The Sims 2 Custom content maker. Make what eva you want with it and animations:cln:

scoopy_loopy
04-03-07, 23:49
I want the sims to be able to live in apartments like in 'the Urbz.'

AmericanAssassin
05-03-07, 01:50
I want the sims to be able to live in apartments like in 'the Urbz.'

I'd absolutely love to have that lifestyle option, but I have a feeling we'll have to wait until The Sims 3.

kryptonite23
05-03-07, 11:02
My classmate have an expansion pack but I am not interested.:(

nicola1986
05-03-07, 14:26
I liked the 'making magic' one for the first sims, the way u can bake potions n stuff n u have to find the recipes urself. Except they could make it abit more interesting, I like the fairys n stuff and I liked the fancy dress box Living Large had, I want one of those for sims 2. oooh and the genie in a bottle:D

they had more interesting and fun items for the first sims.

Maybe the Sims 2: Homeless :cln: lol so instead of a house u can have a slum or a tent lol and eat tins of beans and steal from peoples bins :cln: and u can steal objects n sell em :cln:

Lew
05-03-07, 17:14
If they bring out makin magic i will not buy it, well..... not straight away anyway lol I'd like to go on holiday or to other peoples houses a stay etc.

Another Lara
05-03-07, 17:51
[QUOTE=nicola1986;1624073]I liked the 'making magic' one for the first sims, the way u can bake potions n stuff n u have to find the recipes urself. Except they could make it abit more interesting, I like the fairys n stuff and I liked the fancy dress box Living Large had, I want one of those for sims 2. oooh and the genie in a bottle:D

QUOTE]

That was my absolute fave expansion of the original Sims! I'm patiently waiting for them to bring it out... they brought the Pets one out so I'm sure they'll do the same for Makin Magic!:cln:

nicola1986
06-03-07, 12:02
Hope so :) Cant wait to see what kind of spells you can cast if they do bring it out, they'll have to bring new ones tho and not just the same ones :D