PDA

View Full Version : No One Lives Forever 2 and Prince of Persia:The Two Thrones

clexy
05-03-07, 11:56
Hello!
First of the game no one lives forever 2 game out in 2002, but now when I look for walktrough there aint even one! And Im stuck in the first level, I kill all the ninjas and so on but all the doors in the area (village) are closed in. I bought this game many months ago but never played it much. I really like it. ( I used cheats to get to the 3rd level but its no fun without playing it normally)

And have any of you noticed that Cate Archer's face looks like Lara in legend?

Now my friend is stuck in the game Prince of Persia:The Two Thrones at the 15 level ( in PS2 ) where you must fight the Kolpa or Klompa ( in the amv where Khaliina was taken and they killed her that man got touch by the sand and grow into a big moster while the prince got the dark prince in him and escaped ).
I saw a walktrough for this game , and said to him that you jump on the moster and when the princes shord shives you push speedkill ( the triangle) . That was written in the walkthrough. Then I said myself tryed and used speedkill and then hitted the moster ( square) but the prince hit his shoulder.
Now we cant get trough that part so I wanted to ask if anyone has got trough it?

Paperdoll
05-03-07, 13:41
Hello!
First of the game no one lives forever 2 game out in 2002, but now when I look for walktrough there aint even one! And Im stuck in the first level, I kill all the ninjas and so on but all the doors in the area (village) are closed in. I bought this game many months ago but never played it much. I really like it. ( I used cheats to get to the 3rd level but its no fun without playing it normally)

Try www.gamefaqs.com (http://www.gamefaqs.com)

Btw, about that bit, I honestly don't remember much, but don't you have to follow some orders or something? Either that or you have to find a gate, I really don't remember.

ace_85
05-03-07, 14:11
To kill the sub-boss you're talking about in PoP, you need to reach a point where you can jump onto it's shoulder (as you've already done). This will then start a short sequence where you need to press the speedkill button when the sword flashes (again, as you've said). However, in order to finish the attack, you need to time a few of these 'flashes' correctly - there are at least 3 or 4 of them and, if you miss any of them, the Prince will be thrown off by the monster and you will have to start the sequence over again. If you get it right, the Prince will stab the monster in the eye.

Do this for both eyes, and the monster will be blinded. You can then attack his legs safely. Once he falls to his knees, you have to complete a final 'sword flashing' sequence to kill him once and for all.

Hope that helps :wve:

tomblover
05-03-07, 14:28
For NOLF 2, here's the answer covered in white text, highlight it to see.

There's a set of mailboxes in the village, they are colored grey, red and blue. If you look around the village there's a present containing a code breaker used to decode secret classified papers. If you want to solve it yourself, use it on any paper with a question mark on it. If you want me to spoil it completely, use the mailboxes that are red and blue, that will make your agent partner open the door to the present/candy shop.Go in there and start a new task.

Paperdoll, why did I know you were gonna post in this thread? :p

clexy
06-03-07, 09:02
However, in order to finish the attack, you need to time a few of these 'flashes' correctly - there are at least 3 or 4 of them and, if you miss any of them, the Prince will be thrown off by the monster and you will have to start the sequence over again.

EDIT:
I just got the game for PC yesterday so Im baying it myself. Quite annoying if your stuck.( not not even close to the mosters area):hea:

And thanks Paperdoll , Im not stuck anymore in NOLF2.

Another EDIT: http://guides.gamepressure.com/

Paperdoll
06-03-07, 10:25
Paperdoll, why did I know you were gonna post in this thread? :p

Oh, I don't know :whi: it's really hard to tell isn't it :p

kryptonite23
06-03-07, 11:14
I hav etried to play it,quite easy at first but as I get deeper and deeper it gets hard enough.:)