PDA

View Full Version : about the psp downgrader....

Gothlegend
06-03-07, 22:36
should i do it? i have heard they have one out for v.3.00 (mine) but they said there is a possible chance of bricking and i dont have the money to afford another psp so should i do it? also i heard that some games can freeze mid game and will prevent u from completing the game.

p.s. if i downloaded a demo from the internet could i convert it to iso format and put on my psp? and will i be able to do this with a 956mb card?

thanx in advance :)

Gothlegend
07-03-07, 18:49
no one knows? should this be moved to tech support?

Roddy100
07-03-07, 19:39
Hello Gothlegend,

To be honest, I've avoided the PSP downgrader as the results seem slightly unpredictable and I just don't want to risk bricking my PSP. There would be NO WAY that I could afford a new one if that happened and I can't imagine life without my PSP at the moment. It's your decison but it is a BIG risk.

If it's just playable demos you're after, there's a good range right here:

http://www.pspimages.net/pspdemos.php

And you don't need to convert them. Just download and use a USB cable to put them on your memory stick in the "GAME" folder and you're set!
(I really enjoyed the Killzone demo.)

I don't know if I've been any help at all but it was worth a try :)

P.S. I love your avatar. Heather is the best Silent Hill character in my opinion.

Gothlegend
07-03-07, 20:13
thank you very much! :hug: i have decided i just wont do it :) i cant afford another psp lol

EDIT: dear god these demos look amazing!

Roddy100
07-03-07, 20:45
thank you very much! :hug: i have decided i just wont do it :) i cant afford another psp lol

EDIT: dear god these demos look amazing!

Good decision!

And enjoy the demos. If you haven't already, you need to try LocoRoco - it's so quirky and brilliant - you'll fall in love with it.

Gothlegend
07-03-07, 21:20
i have a demo disk of at home. it is funky :p

Legend of Lara
08-03-07, 18:10
About the PSP downgrader? Yeah, don't do it!!! Settle for the high numbers, more games to play. :D

gtkilla
08-03-07, 21:37
I've got the custom firmware, so I get the best of both worlds! :D :p