PDA

View Full Version : Open Chat VIII

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Legend of Lara
16-03-07, 23:48
Right now it's Weetabix with chocolate milk. Mostly at mornings it's either Frosties or plain Corn Flakes. :D

Ze Edit: Ikas90, I'm putting as many members in #3 as possible. Maybe you'll get included. ;) (yeah, I've already decided who goes in :p)

tomblover
16-03-07, 23:53
Ok, which one do I download? I see there's a list of products.

I hate it when they don't explain things simply :( Wait, lemme check...

You should AFAIK download the second link downwards or the first link upwards. They're just different mirrors. Choose wichever is the best.

I got to go now anyways. Be back tomorrow. :wve:

Sedge
16-03-07, 23:56
I like Weetabix! Andand, Cheerios! Lions(they taste like toffee)! And well, pretty much everything.

I want to eat something. I'm not even hungry - I just like munching. There's something very primitively fascinate in eating. Or fascinately primitive, whatever. I like using my teeth. :D Do you like to eat?

Natey168
16-03-07, 23:57
Hey! How's everyone doin'?

Ikas90
17-03-07, 00:00
Bye Tomblover! :wve:

Yes, I like to eat :mis:

Hey Nate :wve: I'm good thanks, how are you doin'? :D

I'm watching F1 practice... Are you an F1 fan?

Sedge
17-03-07, 00:00
Hello Natey, I'm doing great! :tmb: Well okay I'm a bit tired. Just a bit. Like, not SLEEPY but tired. Like.. slightly fatigued. Haha, I don't know. How about you, how are you doing? What time is it there? Do you feel tired? :D

Edit: Saki(am I allowed to call you Saki? :D), I just read your profile. So THAAAAAT'S why your avatar is like that. Okaydokay. :p
Edit2: Hoooo, Everyone got so quiet all of a sudden! O.O

Ikas90
17-03-07, 00:20
Yeah you may call me Saki :D Of course you can... Most people call me that anyway :mis:

Natey168
17-03-07, 00:23
Heh. I'm good. It's only about 9:20 something PM..so, no, I'm not tired. I plan on staying up until about 4, anyway. :p

Sedge
17-03-07, 00:31
Okay. :) Well, now I'm actually starting to feel quite sleepy(03:30 a.m.), so.. Good evening/night Natey, good afternoon Saki. :D I'm off.

Natey168
17-03-07, 00:33
Noighty noight. :p

Ikas90
17-03-07, 00:35
Good night, mate! :wve:

So, Nate... What's been happening lately? Haven't seen you for a while now! :p

Lavinder
17-03-07, 00:47
Goodnight everyone.

May your dreams be filled with your wildest fantasies from a chocolate bath to a houseful of handsome men!

Just want to thank everyone for being such wonderful members, even if you are stirring doink, spreading the forum with your wonderful comments or even just floating about as a guest!

Ikas90
17-03-07, 00:49
Good night to you too, Lavinder :wve:

Why, thank you! :cln: I enjoy posting in this Open Chat thread! :D

Natey168
17-03-07, 00:50
Good night, mate! :wve:

So, Nate... What's been happening lately? Haven't seen you for a while now! :p
Mh...nothing much. Just trying out a bunch of different browsers. :p Right now I'm on AOL OPENRIDE. You?

Ikas90
17-03-07, 00:55
Lol, meh... The same I guess. I'm just browsing the net, I like looking at YouTube videos :)

Natey168
17-03-07, 00:59
Hehe. Yeah, Youtube is the best.

Ikas90
17-03-07, 01:01
I like watching music video's too. Great way to listen to music if you don't want to download them and buy them :)

Natey168
17-03-07, 01:02
Yup. Download and "buy" them. :vlol: :p

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 01:04
Ugh...too...much...salsa...http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sick0021.gif *sighs* How's it going folks?

Natey168
17-03-07, 01:05
Dancing made you sick?

:p

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 01:09
No, too much Mexican food:( I couldn't even take a bite out of my fajitas. The salsa was too damn good.

Natey168
17-03-07, 01:11
Awww... :( That's horrible. Fajitas is spelled weird..it's like Fa-J-Eye-Ta.

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 01:16
*shrugs* it's how they pronounce it. Fah HE tas. The J is silent most of the time.

Natey168
17-03-07, 01:19
Hmph...Silly Mexicans. Anyone watch House? 'Tis an awesome show! :D

Little-Lara
17-03-07, 01:21
Awww... :( That's horrible. Fajitas is spelled weird..it's like Fa-J-Eye-Ta.

OMG did u watch that Family Guy episode where the dad orders some "Fa-gi-tas" :vlol: U just reminded me of that!!!

Natey168
17-03-07, 01:24
OMG did u watch that Family Guy episode where the dad orders some "Fa-gi-tas" :vlol: U just reminded me of that!!!
I'm sure I've seen it..I just don't remember it. I've seen a lot. :p

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 01:26
Hmph...Silly Mexicans. Anyone watch House? 'Tis an awesome show! :D

Can't say I have. I caught a couple minutes of it once, seems interesting.

Ah yes, great episode. So it looks like this thread is ATM, dominated by Americans for a change:)

MiCkiZ88
17-03-07, 01:29
Hello :wve:

weird coming here this time (4:30 am finnish time). How's everyone?

Natey168
17-03-07, 01:30
Hooray for Americans! :p Yeah, House is a really good show. It's my second favorite. :D

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 01:40
Watching star trek 6.

Ikas90
17-03-07, 01:56
OMG Star Trek is so lame... I can't even understand it! :vlol:

Star Wars is better :D

Natey168
17-03-07, 01:58

So true. So very, very, very, very true. I don't get it.. :p

Neteru
17-03-07, 02:00

Star Wars is better :D:yik: Heathen! Burn the witch!!

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 02:04

You insult me. Star Trek has always had a better story than the Star Wars movies.

:yik: Heathen! Burn the witch!!

She turned me into a newt! :vlol:

Ikas90
17-03-07, 02:06
Star Wars' stroy-line owns!!! :mis:

Star Trek is a TV show! :mad: :D

Hey Neteru! :wve: I bet you don't remember me, do you? :D

Neteru
17-03-07, 02:09
Sure I do Ikas. :wve:

She turned me into a newt! :vlol:

:vlol:

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 02:13
Star Wars' stroy-line owns!!! :mis:

Star Trek is a TV show! :mad: :D

Hey Neteru! :wve: I bet you don't remember me, do you? :D

Hmmm...Star Trek was revolutionary for it's storylines. Star Wars was revolutionary for it's special effects. I have never heard anyone say they were known for their in depth plots.

@Net: Good to know there's someone here that finds that funny. I once popped the, "What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?" line and no one here got that. Good to have you back here :)

Scottlee
17-03-07, 02:19
I actually prefer Star Trek to Star Wars, and yet I don't watch either. I tried to watch the first Star Wars film a couple of years back (supposedly THE classic Star Wars movie), and I turned it off after an hour. It was just so cheesy and childish. Now don't think I'm trying to be patronizing. childish doesn't mean bad. I like the film The Goonies, and that's childish. Star Wars though just bored the living be-Jesus (heard that variation on 'Jesus' somewhere and it looks less effective written down) out of me.

By contrast, I was dragged along to watch Star Trek : First Contact at the cinema a few years ago and I really enjoyed it. I've also seen some of the older movies on TV a few times, even if I've never bothered buying any of the DVD's, or trying to watch any of the T.V versions. Star Trek to me seems corny, but much less childish. It also doesn't seem to have so much of the ego that Star Wars has. It doesn't scream "This is mammoth! You must enjoy". It comes across as a pleasant, yet complex (if you get into it. I haven't) little franchise that would make for good midweek night viewing, if indeed I had more time.

Neteru
17-03-07, 02:21
^^:vlol: Slower than light, but faster than spam. :D

Well I was going to say something about being made of wood but I didn't want to over do it.

^Alice Krige was great as the Borg Queen. As for Star Wars, I was seven (I think) when it was released. I just never could get into it.

Ikas90
17-03-07, 02:23
It would be great to have a lightsaber! :D

I've tried making them myself, but no luck. The best I managed to to was make a laser beam :(

Natey168
17-03-07, 02:25
It would be great to have a lightsaber! :D

I've tried making them myself, but no luck. The best I managed to to was make a laser beam :(
How would it even be possible to make one? :p You should just buy a plastic one. :vlol:

Ikas90
17-03-07, 02:27
LOL, If I can get a model of one, I think it would be enough, but I wouldn't be able to make the blade short, as the beam would go an infinitely long distance.

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 02:28
I actually prefer Star Trek to Star Wars, and yet I don't watch either. I tried to watch the first Star Wars film a couple of years back (supposedly THE classic Star Wars movie), and I turned it off after an hour. It was just so cheesy and childish. Now don't think I'm trying to be patronizing. childish doesn't mean bad. I like the film The Goonies, and that's childish. Star Wars though just bored the living be-Jesus (heard that variation on 'Jesus' somewhere and it looks less effective written down) out of me.

By contrast, I was dragged along to watch Star Trek : First Contact at the cinema a few years ago and I really enjoyed it. I've also seen some of the older movies on TV a few times, even if I've never bothered buying any of the DVD's, or trying to watch any of the T.V versions. Star Trek to me seems corny, but much less childish. It also doesn't seem to have so much of the ego that Star Wars has. It doesn't scream "This is mammoth! You must enjoy". It comes across as a pleasant, yet complex (if you get into it. I haven't) little franchise that would make for good midweek night viewing, if indeed I had more time.

That pretty much sums up my thoughts on it. I was raised on Star Trek more than Star Wars. Though lately I have been disappointed with the Star Trek franchise. It seems to me that ST has drifted away from a good story and more on special effects. This would explain why I'm so drawn to the new Battlestar Galactica:)

Ikas90
17-03-07, 02:33
A good Science Fiction movie would be Aliens. That was a great series, almost as good as Star Wars.

Well, Star Wars takes the cake for the best story-line, and Alien for the best Adventure-SciFi :)

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 02:38
So far my two favorite SCI-FI shows are SG1 and Battlestar Galactica. The latter having a wonderfully in depth storylines.

Ikas90
17-03-07, 02:40
Story line is very important.

What would you say is the most important aspect of a film?

Story? Effects? Emotion? Music?

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 02:44
Story. Without a story, you have a 90 minute piece of crap.

kryptonite23
17-03-07, 02:54
Hi Saki:wve:
How was your day going?

CerebralAssassin
17-03-07, 02:57
hi people ,

did someone mention star trek?I love star trek!! (TNG that is,the others are rubish):cln:

kryptonite23
17-03-07, 02:59
I liked Star trek only once in my life.:)

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 03:02
Yes Jacob, we're talking about Star Trek. Welcome back. :wve:

Ikas90
17-03-07, 03:04
OMG, I'm surrounded by Star Trek nerds! :eek: :vlol:

Hey Jacob :wve: Hey Kyle :wve:

Mr Burns changing his font now, I see... :tea:

kryptonite23
17-03-07, 03:05
@saki:I see that you love watching scary movies.

CerebralAssassin
17-03-07, 03:07
OMG, I'm surrounded by Star Trek nerds! :eek: :vlol:

Hey Jacob :wve: Hey Kyle :wve:

Mr Burns changing his font now, I see... :tea:

well,it's better to be surrounded by ST nerds than SW nerds,trust me on this one..;)

Yes Jacob, we're talking about Star Trek. Welcome back. :wve:

hehe,what's your favourite Star trek?I like TNG the most,and I love Commander Data,he cracks me up when he says "I'm unable to process human emotion" hehehe...:p

Ikas90
17-03-07, 03:08
Of course I love watching scary movies! :tea: They're my favourite!

What's everyone's favourite Horror film?

@Jacob: Lol! :p Okay, I'll take your word for it :D

kryptonite23
17-03-07, 03:09
My Favourite Horro Film is Jeepers Creepers Part II.:o

Natey168
17-03-07, 03:22
Of course I love watching scary movies! :tea: They're my favourite!

What's everyone's favourite Horror film?

@Jacob: Lol! :p Okay, I'll take your word for it :D
:O We've discussed this before. When no one else was on. :p

Um..I like the Halloween movies..except 3..horrible.

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 03:31
well,it's better to be surrounded by ST nerds than SW nerds,trust me on this one..;)

Eh, they're both rather disturbing...at least the ones that are completely obsessed with the series.

hehe,what's your favourite Star trek?I like TNG the most,and I love Commander Data,he cracks me up when he says "I'm unable to process human emotion" hehehe...

Next Gen is good. I like TOS for the campy, cheesy humor, but I'd have to go with DS9 due to the darker nature of the series. Voyager was too happy go lucky and Janeway just annoyed the frak out of me. Enterprise I turned off after the second episode.

As to the other discussion at hand:
Favorite horror film: It's a tie between: Nosferatu and Suspiria.

CerebralAssassin
17-03-07, 03:37
Eh, they're both rather disturbing...at least the ones that are completely obsessed with the series.

Next Gen is good. I like TOS for the campy, cheesy humor, but I'd have to go with DS9 due to the darker nature of the series. Voyager was too happy go lucky and Janeway just annoyed the frak out of me. Enterprise I turned off after the second episode.

As to the other discussion at hand:
Favorite horror film: It's a tie between: Nosferatu and Suspiria.

meh,DS9 was ok..but the other 2 were disasters..:p

haven't seen Nosferatu..what's it about :confused:

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 03:44
:vlol: Jacob, I think we did it again hehe. Dead thread:)

Nosferatu (1922): First film to be based off of the Dracula story. Since the film makers couldn't get the rights to the novel, they changed the names and places but kept the same story. They were still sued by the widow of Bram Stoker. I believe the film was almost destroyed due to the lawsuit.

CerebralAssassin
17-03-07, 03:54
:vlol: Jacob, I think we did it again hehe. Dead thread:)

Nosferatu (1922): First film to be based off of the Dracula story. Since the film makers couldn't get the rights to the novel, they changed the names and places but kept the same story. They were still sued by the widow of Bram Stoker. I believe the film was almost destroyed due to the lawsuit.

yeah,well,perhaps we shouldn't talk about star trek:p

geez..that's an old movie..older than the wizard of oz..hehe

can't say I know much about dracula..I was never into novels/fiction anyway..any other "modern" horror flicks you are into?;)

Neteru
17-03-07, 03:55
DS9 was a great turn for ST. All that darkness, brilliant. And yet again, we had the great Jeoffrey Combs featured relatively large in it. I liked Voyager very much and Enterprise (though not as much). So, um, yeah basically I like all Star Trek except the original series.

Natey168
17-03-07, 03:59
Grr...Ghost Whisperer wasn't on tonight, and I missed it last week! :(

SpongeBob Lover
17-03-07, 04:00
Grr...Ghost Whisperer wasn't on tonight, and I missed it last week! :(

Dog whisper was one though :D :D

Natey168
17-03-07, 04:03
Dog whisper was one though :D :D
Pfft. Dog Whisperer. I've never watched it, but, it looks stupid. :p

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 04:04
yeah,well,perhaps we shouldn't talk about star trek:p

geez..that's an old movie..older than the wizard of oz..hehe

can't say I know much about dracula..I was never into novels/fiction anyway..any other "modern" horror flicks you are into?;)

Um, you're talking to a film nerd, you should know this by now:ton: Modern Horror?? Eh, I'm not a big fan of modern horror. Too much gore and violence. Although I did like The Grudge. Very nicely done with more emphasis on psychological horror rather than gore.

DS9 was a great turn for ST. All that darkness, brilliant. And yet again, we had the great Jeoffrey Combs featured relatively large in it. I liked Voyager very much and Enterprise (though not as much). So, um, yeah basically I like all Star Trek except the original series.

A lot of those I spoke to would disagree about DS9. Jeoffrey Combs was a good choice as Weyoun. I enjoyed the character, very manipulative and deceitful.:) I actually felt that DS9 was well cast over all. Now about TOS: How could you not like it?? It was so campy and funny.

EDIT: Good evening Steph :wve:

SpongeBob Lover
17-03-07, 04:04
you never know until you watch it

Natey168
17-03-07, 04:05
you never know until you watch it
It's not the kind of show I'd even try to watch. It just..blah. :p

SpongeBob Lover
17-03-07, 04:07
It's not the kind of show I'd even try to watch. It just..blah. :p

yeah thats the way i feel about Nip Tuck, that 70's show many others

Have you seen ghost hunters?

:wve: :jmp: hey Mark :)

CerebralAssassin
17-03-07, 04:09
Um, you're talking to a film nerd, you should know this by now:ton: Modern Horror?? Eh, I'm not a big fan of modern horror. Too much gore and violence. Although I did like The Grudge. Very nicely done with more emphasis on psychological horror rather than gore.

A lot of those I spoke to would disagree about DS9. Jeoffrey Combs was a good choice as Weyoun. I enjoyed the character, very manipulative and deceitful.:) I actually felt that DS9 was well cast over all. Now about TOS: How could you not like it?? It was so campy and funny.

EDIT: Good evening Steph :wve:

a yes,it slipped my mind there for a second:p

Weyoun?I don't even remember that character...

Tomb-Raider
17-03-07, 04:10
Hey ! Can I join? What are we talking bout now ??

Natey168
17-03-07, 04:11
yeah thats the way i feel about Nip Tuck, that 70's show many others

Have you seen ghost hunters?

:wve: :jmp: hey Mark :)
Uh.. I don't think I have. Maybe, though. What station is it on?

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 04:12
a yes,it slipped my mind there for a second:p

Weyoun?I don't even remember that character...

He was a Vorta. Henchman to the founders. Black hair, odd ears, crystal blue eyes and very slippery. Kind of reminded me of a snake.

Movies:wve: and Star Trek.

Neteru
17-03-07, 04:12
A lot of those I spoke to would disagree about DS9. Jeoffrey Combs was a good choice as Weyoun. I enjoyed the character, very manipulative and deceitful.:) I actually felt that DS9 was well cast over all. Now about TOS: How could you not like it?? It was so campy and funny.I do think Jeoffrey Combs is great in anything I've seen him in. He's even in Babylon 5 in one particular episode. And my god, he is so small. I never could tell from other things.

TOS they are showing currently on BBC. They just recently started showing it, much to my surprise. I thought about watching, but decided not too. I could never get into it, and always simply put it down to it being before my time.

Neteru
17-03-07, 04:15
Here CA:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/st/gallery/images/340/ds9weyoun01.jpg

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 04:18
I could never get into it, and always simply put it down to it being before my time.

Tisk tisk, Most of my favorite films are from before my time:p

Here CA:

:eek: I don't know why but that startled me for a moment.

CerebralAssassin
17-03-07, 04:20
Here CA:

still doesn't ring a bell..don't remember that guy :confused:

Tisk tisk, Most of my favorite films are from before my time:p

in the 18 hundreds?:p hehehe...

SpongeBob Lover
17-03-07, 04:20
Uh.. I don't think I have. Maybe, though. What station is it on?

Sci-Fi, its really interesting its these group of people that go to peoples home because the owners think the house is haunted so they go and see if the house is haunted or not and sometimes they get good footage of unexplained things

SpongeBob Lover
17-03-07, 04:21

hey :wve: well me and Natey are talking about TV

Neteru
17-03-07, 04:29

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 04:37

Smart asses:p

It's hard to find good quality films these days. So what if the good ones were made from the 20's to the 70's/

CerebralAssassin
17-03-07, 04:42
Smart asses:p

well,blame your avatar for that:ton:

btw,is he your favorite comedian?:p

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 04:44
well,blame your avatar for that:ton:

btw,is he your favorite comedian?:p

Blame George??? Are you nuts?:D Well, he's one of my favorites. I have a few. Mel Brooks for the Jewish humor. Robin Williams for the crazy humor. George Carlin for the, "I don't give a ****" humor. You?

CerebralAssassin
17-03-07, 04:48
well, I like Larry the cable guy, Jeff foxworthy,Jerry Seinfeld (I'm a big fan of his show),Dave Chappelle :vlol: can't think of anyone else off the top of ma head :) (you like these guys?):)

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 04:55
Larry: No. I can't stand his "git er done" line.
Jeff: he's ok. Never got into his humor.
Seinfeld: :tmb:
Chappelle: Oh dear God he had me in stitches.

hmm, I could go for this font.:)

Neteru
17-03-07, 04:58
Oh my eyes! My eyes!!

Ikas90
17-03-07, 05:00
Speaking of fonts, how do you do yours, Neteru? I mean, do you have to select it all the time, or can you set it to a default?

As for me, I copy and paste the BB code in.

CerebralAssassin
17-03-07, 05:03
Larry: No. I can't stand his "git er done" line.
Jeff: he's ok. Never got into his humor.
Seinfeld: :tmb:
Chappelle: Oh dear God he had me in stitches.

hmm, I could go for this font.:)

I think I could go with this myself!!:)

haha,Dave Chappeles's black humour is just gold! :vlol:

EDIT:meh..not so good font

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 05:11
Oh my eyes! My eyes!!

Excellent! It stays:) Now let's see if I can remember to stick with it.

I think I could go with this myself!!:)

haha,Dave Chappeles's black humour is just gold! :vlol:

EDIT:meh..not so good font

It's gold Jerry! Gold!

CerebralAssassin
17-03-07, 05:16
It's gold Jerry! Gold!

lmao!!! :vlol: :vlol:

wasn't that the guy that Kramer sold his pants to in one episode and didn't have any pants to get home? :vlol:

Neteru
17-03-07, 05:18
Speaking of fonts, how do you do yours, Neteru? I mean, do you have to select it all the time, or can you set it to a default?

As for me, I copy and paste the BB code in.

It can't be set to a default. I use a custom link to automatically set it for me at the click of a button.

Excellent! It stays:)Haha. I know what I want to say, but this section forbids me. :p

Ikas90
17-03-07, 05:23
It can't be set to a default. I use a custom link to automatically set it for me at the click of a button.

So is there any way us members could do that, or are only Mods/Admins able to?

Btw, I like this font, it owns... Blue to match my Avatar colour :D

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 05:24
lmao!!! :vlol: :vlol:

wasn't that the guy that Kramer sold his pants to in one episode and didn't have any pants to get home? :vlol:

Banya. That's the guy. Ovaltene was his schtick.

Haha. I know what I want to say, but this section forbids me. :p

So PM it or let's take this over to the mature section:p

Neteru
17-03-07, 05:34
So is there any way us members could do that, or are only Mods/Admins able to?

Btw, I like this font, it owns... Blue to match my Avatar colour :DAnyone can do it, but honestly, I just explained to Mr. Burns, and now my brain hurts. :D

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 05:36
Anyone can do it, but honestly, I just explained to Mr. Burns, and now my brain hurts. :D

I could say something too but it's not a good idea to anger the super moderator:D Saki, I'll forward the info to you if you want it.

Ikas90
17-03-07, 06:02
Yeah, why not... LOL! :D Just forward it, thanks.

Hey! I wasn't planning to anger the super mod! :vlol:

CuteKittenlol
17-03-07, 06:15
Morning/Evening people. :wve:

I'm up early...earlier than I wanted to be up but oh well. :p

How is everyone?

Captain Mazda
17-03-07, 06:18

Wasn't there only one copy that survived?

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 06:26

How is everyone?

I'm still up. Damned if I know why.

Wasn't there only one copy that survived?

A few managed to survive the purge and from there more copies were made. Something similar happened to Metropolis. But in that case, there isn't a complete copy anymore, the most complete version was spliced together from various copies found over the years and even then it's still only about 75% complete.

kryptonite23
17-03-07, 06:58
Heya people over here:wve:
Where are you guys up to?

Ikas90
17-03-07, 07:00

How is everyone?

Hey Alex :wve: Good morning, how are you?

I'm fine thanks... Yeah, I noticed you were up early! :p

Heya Kyle :wve: (again) I'm not doing much. I was just playing my Xbox360. What you up to?

kryptonite23
17-03-07, 07:03
What game did you play on your console?

the hooliganz
17-03-07, 07:04
hello everybody, i want to watch some you tube videos but the speaker won't work

Ikas90
17-03-07, 07:07
What game did you play on your console?

I was just playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Pretty good so far, I like all the exploration involved.

hello everybody, i want to watch some you tube videos but the speaker won't work

Hey Mark :wve:

You're speakers wont work? What's the problem? Are they hooked up properly? Or is it your sound device?

kryptonite23
17-03-07, 07:07
Hi Mark:wve:
Do you love you tube videos?

CuteKittenlol
17-03-07, 07:10
Hola. :wve:

Listening to Linkin Park (Again) :D
You?
Hey Alex :wve: Good morning, how are you?

I'm fine thanks... Yeah, I noticed you were up early! :p

Yeah, I was planning on getting up around 8:30am...but I woke up at 5:30am and got up at 6. =\

Anyways, I'm fine thanks. :)
What are you up to?
Heya. :wve:

Aww. XD

the hooliganz
17-03-07, 07:11
I don't know why it won't work

I'm watching these videos

LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfqoSrqFbhM)
LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJqiPKr_4Wk)
LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YYaknIYZW0)

All of it are beatiful right??

kryptonite23
17-03-07, 07:13
@Mark:Are those real?

@Saki:Is it nice.

@Alex:How are you doing?

Ikas90
17-03-07, 07:15
Yeah, I was planning on getting up around 8:30am...but I woke up at 5:30am and got up at 6. =\

Anyways, I'm fine thanks. :)
What are you up to?

Lawl! :D

Anyway... I'm up to err... nothing! :D I'm just browsing the internet, like usual. Can't wait for the Grand Prix tomorrow, though :D :jmp:

@Mark: I might be able to help. First of all, click on your volume control, and tell me what you see.

CuteKittenlol
17-03-07, 07:15
I don't know why it won't work

I'm watching these videos

LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfqoSrqFbhM)
LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJqiPKr_4Wk)
LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YYaknIYZW0)

All of it are beatiful right??
I knew it would be something to do with Wrestling. :p
@Alex:How are you doing?
I'm doing fine thanks. :)
And you?

@ Saki - LOL, My Dad watches that...I used to hate it with a passion...but now I'm starting to like it :eek:

the hooliganz
17-03-07, 07:17
Kyle, they are real, i thought you watched WWE before

@saki: where, i don't where to find it *looking for it*

Ikas90
17-03-07, 07:18
@ Saki - LOL, My Dad watches that...I used to hate it with a passion...but now I'm starting to like it :eek:

Yeah, it's really good! I know a lot about it's History :D

But it'll be great if you decided to watch it... Then I'll have another F1-fan friend :D

@Mark: Go to your Conrol Panel, and click on Sound.

kryptonite23
17-03-07, 07:19
@Mark:Somebody said that it is false.:(

@Saki:You said last week that you will post a pic here.I dont know what it is.

CuteKittenlol
17-03-07, 07:20
Yeah, it's really good! I know a lot about it's History :D

But it'll be great if you decided to watch it... Then I'll have another F1-fan friend :D

I don't know much about the History, I've had to sit through watching it for as long as I can remember. I remember hating it because in the Summer my Dad would rather watch that than play throw and catch with me. :p

Hah, Yeah. :p
It'll be on in the background, so I'll be listening to it. XD

Ikas90
17-03-07, 07:23
@Mark:Somebody said that it is false.:(

@Saki:You said last week that you will post a pic here.I dont know what it is.

Is that about the pictures of my last trip?

I don't know much about the History, I've had to sit through watching it for as long as I can remember. I remember hating it because in the Summer my Dad would rather watch that than play throw and catch with me. :p

Hah, Yeah. :p
It'll be on in the background, so I'll be listening to it. XD

Lol, aww...

I remember watching my first Grand Prix in 1997 :yik: :D

And I would love to become an F1 driver :mis:

kryptonite23
@Alex:So you love music?

@Saki:yeah!

the hooliganz
Then what saki?? There is a thingy that says SOund and Multimedia Properties

Ikas90
17-03-07, 07:25
Then what saki?? There is a thingy that says SOund and Multimedia Properties

Click on the "Hardware" tab, and tell me if you see any of the devices listed with a yellow exclamation mark.

CuteKittenlol
17-03-07, 07:26
Lol, aww...

I remember watching my first Grand Prix in 1997 :yik: :D

And I would love to become an F1 driver :mis:
Can't remember exactly when I saw my first one, but it was a long time ago. :p

I would love to drive one of them...and run certain people over, the thought of that is brilliant! :D
@Alex:So you love music?

Absolutely. I couldn't live without it. But if it didn't exsist I wouldn't know...but you know I mean. XD

Evanescence \m/

kryptonite23
17-03-07, 07:28
@Alex:What is your favourite song?

@Saki:Have you forgot about it?

the hooliganz
17-03-07, 07:32
Click on the "Hardware" tab, and tell me if you see any of the devices listed with a yellow exclamation mark.
there are no exclamation marks in the hardware tab, i trying to look for it

i ordered the wrong meal at McDonald this lunch :vlol:

CuteKittenlol
17-03-07, 07:33
@Alex:What is your favourite song?

I couldn't choose an absolute favourite, that's too hard. XD

I like all of the Fallen album by Evanescence [especially Torniquet, Everybody's Fool and Whisper]
Many songs by Linkin Park [My fave would probably be Breaking The Habit or Pushing Me Away...]
Loads by My Chemical Romance [Helena and The JetsetLife Is Gonna Kill You in particular...]
Stuff by Muse [Black Holes and Revelations album, Hysteria, Endlessly, Time Is Running Out, Plug in Baby etc...]
Loads by Green Day [Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)]
LOSTPROPHETS! :D

*phew* :p

kryptonite23
17-03-07, 07:34
Bye People:wve:
I will be going to the basketball court and have a game.:wve:

Ikas90
17-03-07, 07:35
Can't remember exactly when I saw my first one, but it was a long time ago. :p

I would love to drive one of them...and run certain people over, the thought of that is brilliant! :D

Lol! How cruel! :mad: :D

I want to drive and race one! I wanna win a race! :p

there are no exclamation marks in the hardware tab, i trying to look for it

i ordered the wrong meal at McDonald this lunch :vlol:

Well, I don't know then... :( Maybe Esconder can help you on that one.

Btw, have you PMed Crushter?

Bye Kyle! :wve: Have fun!

the hooliganz
17-03-07, 07:36
BYe Kyle :wve:

One thing i notice, you change your location everyday

CuteKittenlol
17-03-07, 07:37
Bye People:wve:
I will be going to the basketball court and have a game.:wve:
Hah, see you laters. :wve:
Lol! How cruel! :mad: :D

I want to drive and race one! I wanna win a race! :p

I'm sadistic. :p

Hah, that would be so cool. Going that fast down the track (And possibly into someone :whi:) then winning. :D

the hooliganz
17-03-07, 07:41
:yah: :yah:

speaker is working, i'm going to watch videos for the moment

:yah: :yah:

Ikas90
17-03-07, 07:44
Wow! You got it solved, Mark! :eek: Congrats! :D

@Alex: Lol! :D

Ooh... I'm gonna just go to the video shop :jmp: I'll be back in a few!

the hooliganz
17-03-07, 07:48
yes, i did work it out :yah:

so what are the rest of us going to talk about??

Ikas90
17-03-07, 08:10
Well, I just rented The Grudge 2 from the video shop... I'm gonna watch it now.

Oooh, scary! :D

Have fun, peoples! :wve:

the hooliganz
17-03-07, 08:21
so you are going to watch it right now saki?? my cousin said it was boring

tomblover
17-03-07, 08:57
Morning guys. 10:56 PM here ATM. *Yawn and stretch*

Just woke up. :p

Is anyone even here? :p :confused:

Tomb-Raider
17-03-07, 13:00
What are we talking about .. Can I join again ? :D :D

Ikas90
17-03-07, 13:10
Hey Tomb-Raider :wve: How are you doing these days?

It's 1:09 AM here, lol. On weekends, I can stay up for as long as I want :D

xcrushterx
17-03-07, 13:13
Hey peoples :wve:
How are we all this fine- Rather wet- Saturday afternoon?

Alive_and_Funky
17-03-07, 13:15
Hey peoples :wve:
How are we all this fine- Rather wet- Saturday afternoon?
It's not wet over where I live. :p

I'm fine, thanks. One of my shoulder blades aches a bit though, but, yeah, I'm fine. How are you?

Tomb-Raider
17-03-07, 13:16
Its saturday morning here. 9:17

xcrushterx
17-03-07, 13:17
Really? Lucky person. it's pouring over here:(
ooh, I hate pain. I couldn't be better :D

Ada the Mental
17-03-07, 13:28
Hey everyone!:wve:I'm so bored today I decided to join here....Talking about anything in specific for a change?

Ikas90
17-03-07, 13:33
Hi Ada :wve: Nice to see you in here! :D Not really talking about much, I'm just here and back again :whi:

Ada the Mental
17-03-07, 13:34
It's not like I never post here,you know.:ton:
EDIT:Have you fainted,yet?

Ikas90
17-03-07, 13:38
Yeah, I'm exstatic! :eek: Lol :D But I've seen you post here before... hehe :D

So what's the weather like in Greece atm?

Ada the Mental
17-03-07, 13:41
Sunny but not really warm.That's good.I can't stand heat.

Ikas90
17-03-07, 13:43
It's pretty much just going into Spring there... It's Autumn here. The days are gradually getting cooler, but they get nowwhere near as cold as Greece :vlol:

Ada the Mental
17-03-07, 13:47
Actually,we had no winter this year.It was way to warm.You could perfectly go outside wearing nothing but a thin jacket till January!:eek:
And it hasn't rain almost at all.We suffer from draught.

Ikas90
17-03-07, 14:02
Wow! Lol, I couldn't imagine. The last time I went to Greece, it snowed! :vlol:

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 14:04
We just got dumped on with about 10 inches of snow here. Sad part is that about four days ago, it was 62F and now we're back in the 20's. :mad:

Ada the Mental
17-03-07, 14:05
No chance of snow this year....We'll take out the summer clothes in a few weeks I suppose.

Ikas90
17-03-07, 14:47
Lol, take it easy, Burnsy! :p We're getting about 60 F now, as far as I know... :whi:

Ok, 20 F, that's just like being inside ice :rolleyes:

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 14:49
Lol, take it easy, Burnsy! :p We're getting about 60 F now, as far as I know... :whi:

Ok, 20 F, that's just like being inside ice :rolleyes:

Does my font annoy you?:D Yea well, it was in the mid teens last night.

Ikas90
17-03-07, 14:51
Yes, you're font annoys me! :p At least it's suitable for an old man... :whi:

:D

So, what do you think of my pics in the photography thread? :D

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 14:55
Yes, you're font annoys me! :p At least it's suitable for an old man... :whi:

At least it's being noticed;) I might keep it, I want to see how it goes for the next week or so.

So, what do you think of my pics in the photography thread? :D

You have some nice national parks:D

Ikas90
17-03-07, 14:58
At least it's being noticed;) I might keep it, I want to see how it goes for the next week or so.

LOL, I've always hated Impact, but yet, I used to use it a lot, maybe I got sick of it! :D

You have some nice national parks:D

LOL, Indeed we do... Australia is full of so many amazing places. So, how pancakey did it look then? :D

Mr.Burns
17-03-07, 15:02
Actually, it looked like the jagged edge of a pancake that had been ripped apart:) I'll be back in a little while, need to take a nap. I was up way too late last night/earlier this morning.

Ikas90
17-03-07, 15:04
LOL, okay fair enough! :vlol: Maybe I bit it :whi:

Anyway, I gotta go too. It's 3:04 AM here, and I better get some sleep.

Take care. Ciao! :wve:

Cassie Nicole
17-03-07, 17:03
Anyone here?

CuteKittenlol
17-03-07, 17:09
Hey people. :wve:

I went to see Ghost Rider today...and I feel really sick...damn popcorn, KFC and coke! :p

Hows everyone?

Cassie Nicole
17-03-07, 17:10
I am ok! You? So, the movie, is it good?

CuteKittenlol
17-03-07, 17:12
Heya CN. :wve:
Good to hear. :)

I'm fine thanks, just got a stomache ache. XD

Yeah, it was awesome! :D
I think it could have been better, but it was still good to watch. :)
Me and my friend payed for the ticket 2 hours early (We didn't mean to get to the cinemas that early. :p) so we were waiting 2 hours LOL. xD

Cassie Nicole
17-03-07, 17:15
I fell so lazy. I never go to the cinema these days. I just rent movies.

CuteKittenlol
17-03-07, 17:16
=O!

I love going to the cinema, it's one of my most favourite things to do. XD

What you been up to?

Cassie Nicole
17-03-07, 17:22
I have been watching movies all day: Friday the 13th, Land of the Dead, Sleepless, House on the Haunted Hill.

Do you like scary movies?

CuteKittenlol
17-03-07, 17:23
Yeah, I love gory, scary films. :D

It gives me ideas on how to "get rid" of people I dislike. :whi: :p

Cassie Nicole
17-03-07, 17:28
Do you know who Dario Argento is?

Legend of Lara
17-03-07, 17:28
Here I am on a Saturday... afternoon. :p 18:27 over here and REALLY dull. But I did buy Casino Royale, which is nice. :D

CuteKittenlol
17-03-07, 17:30
Nope.
Here I am on a Saturday... afternoon. :p 18:27 over here and REALLY dull. But I did buy Casino Royale, which is nice. :D
Heya Chris. :wve:

Hah, cool, Casino Royale comes out on Monday here. :D

How are you?

Cassie Nicole
17-03-07, 17:30
Hi, Legend of Lara!

Legend of Lara
17-03-07, 17:31
I'm good. :)
I just tried tried that Coke Zero and it is EXACTLY like Light and Diet! These evil companies!!! :mad: :p

@Cassie- Nope. Who is he? :D

CuteKittenlol
17-03-07, 17:32
I'm good. :)
I just tried tried that Coke Zero and it is EXACTLY like Light and Diet! These evil companies!!! :mad: :p

It tates like watered down coke. :p

OMG, I've gotta go shopping with my mum...I've been out ALL day and she's dragging me out food shopping...>_<
Bye :wve:

Cassie Nicole
17-03-07, 17:33
He is ITALIAN horror movie director!

I love his movies and also, his daughter Asia Argento is a Hollywood star! She acted in XxX 1 or 2, many horrors, and lately in George Romero's "Land of the Dead"!

Legend of Lara
17-03-07, 17:48
Pepsi Max Lime! Yes. They re-released the same thing again but at least they improved it a little. :p

Bye Alex. :wve:

the hooliganz
17-03-07, 18:05
Hello guys :wve:

what is the current topic??

Pepsi Max Lime, COOL, i like pepsi

Legend of Lara
17-03-07, 18:10
The current topic is: I'M SO PSYCHED ABOUT THE WII!!! :D
I'm always psyched about the Wii. Natural fact. :p

the hooliganz
17-03-07, 18:15
Ohhhhhh.........

I don't like the Wii that much, i'm only going to but it when there is a a differemnt TR game, same with the PS3

Legend of Lara
17-03-07, 18:22
New topic: WHY THE HELL IS IT STILL SNOWING OVER HERE?!? :mad:

Alive_and_Funky
17-03-07, 18:43
New topic: WHY THE HELL IS IT STILL SNOWING OVER HERE?!? :mad:
Uh... Because it's Iceland? :D

We should be getting snow over here in the UK in a few days. I've only got snow once though when they've said that this year, and I hardly I got any that time. :(

Legend of Lara
17-03-07, 19:12
Back again. Nothing to do here. Iceland is so boring. I wish I was in Greece. Or Hawaii. Or Mexico. Or Ohio. Or New York. Or Japan. Or...

Alive_and_Funky
17-03-07, 19:21
Back again. Nothing to do here. Iceland is so boring. I wish I was in Greece. Or Hawaii. Or Mexico. Or Ohio. Or New York. Or Japan. Or...
I'd like to go to Japan someday. It looks really interesting. :D

Fish.
17-03-07, 19:22
Yeah, my brother went there on a boat for the USMC. He says it was really good.

Legend of Lara
17-03-07, 19:23

Ah yes... all that manga. :cln: I won't be able to understand any of it but, whatever. It's manga. :D Schoolgirls with gigantic monster huge eyes!!! :tea:

Alive_and_Funky
17-03-07, 19:25
Yeah, my brother went there on a boat for the USMC. He says it was really good.
What's the USMC?
Ah yes... all that manga. :cln: I won't be able to understand any of it but, whatever. It's manga. :D Schoolgirls with gigantic monster huge eyes!!! :tea:
Yeah, all those Hajime no Ippo comics. :cln:
I won't be able to read them either, but at least I can look at the pictures. Or I could try to learn Japanese if I really wanted to read them. :D

Cord_Croft
17-03-07, 19:26
Good evening folks :wve: How are we all tonight?

Treasures
17-03-07, 19:34
Hello everyone! I know I haven't been on in a long time, but finally I can't complain about my old stupid ME version of Windows!! YES! I finaly got XP!! Updated. Sooo happy. Going to go thank my uncle!

Legend of Lara
17-03-07, 19:35
*sings* And though. I know. The world of real emoooooooootion has surroooooooounded me. I won't give IN TO IT!!!

*ahem*

Hey Cord Croft. :wve:

Cord_Croft
17-03-07, 19:41
*sings* And though. I know. The world of real emoooooooootion has surroooooooounded me. I won't give IN TO IT!!!

*ahem*

Hey Cord Croft. :wve:

:vlol: I rememberd that! Love the game :D
Hey dude :wve:

Fish.
17-03-07, 19:44
What's the USMC?

-_-

United States Marine Corps? You didnt know that? :p

Alive_and_Funky
17-03-07, 19:44

*ahem*
What the hell was that?!

Hi Treasures and Chantelle. :wve:
:vlol: I rememberd that! Love the game :D
You know what it is? Wait. It's Final Fantasy X-2 isn't it!

I better be right. :whi:

@ Fish.: I've heard of it. I just didn't recognise the abbreviation. :p

Legend of Lara
17-03-07, 19:46
You know what it is? Wait. It's Final Fantasy X-2 isn't it!

I better be right. :whi:

Yep. :D
It's the opening song "real Emotion". Most stylish opening ever! :jmp:

Alive_and_Funky
17-03-07, 19:47
Yep. :D
It's the opening song "real Emotion". Most stylish opening ever! :jmp:
I think I've seen that opening on TV before, weren't they like a band or something?

Hyper_Crazy
17-03-07, 19:48
Bleh, I hate 'Real Emotion', the song sounds so ..... well I don't know, but I hate that song! Anyway have you heard '1000 Words' yet?

Phlip
17-03-07, 19:48
hi everyone :wve:

:cool:

hope your all having fun and are very well!

Hyper_Crazy
17-03-07, 19:49
Ahem, 40 character minimum per post rule Phlip, please don't break this rule. But on topic, hi, how you doing?

Legend of Lara
17-03-07, 19:51
I think I've seen that opening on TV before, weren't they like a band or something?

Not really. Yuna is a singer though.

Bleh, I hate 'Real Emotion', the song sounds so ..... well I don't know, but I hate that song! Anyway have you heard '1000 Words' yet?

Well, I love it. It's so friggin catchy.
Yes, I've heard 1000 words. It's great as well. The end of it when Yuna collapses was a very powerful moment. :D

Cord_Croft
17-03-07, 19:52

I LOVE that song :D I saved before the song, and I kept replaying it over and over again. How sad :p

Legend of Lara
17-03-07, 19:54
I LOVE that song :D I saved before the song, and I kept replaying it over and over again. How sad :p

I kept starting a new game just to watch that FMV. :p Then I was rescued by the Sphere Theatre. Now I can watch it all I like! :cln:

Hyper_Crazy
17-03-07, 19:54
I love it too, but I prefer 'Liberi Fatali' any day, what do you think of the version of '1000 Words' at the end of X-2 when it shows the credits?

Phlip
17-03-07, 19:55
Ahem, 40 character minimum per post rule Phlip, please don't break this rule. But on topic, hi, how you doing?

arrggghhh!!!! I keep forgetting, I hate that rule :(

I wonder what smilies count as :pi:

anyway, bye

Legend of Lara
17-03-07, 19:56
I love it too, but I prefer 'Liberi Fatali' any day, what do you think of the version of '1000 Words' at the end of X-2 when it shows the credits?

I haven't finished X-2 yet. X_X Stuck in that damn Bevelle underground with those dumb robots! :cen:

Hyper_Crazy
17-03-07, 19:59
I had no problems there until I had to fight *SPOLIER* Barali. What level are you, maybe you need to train some more, did you keep a save before you have to infiltrate Bevelle?

Legend of Lara
17-03-07, 20:00
I had no problems there until I had to fight *SPOLIER* Barali. What level are you, maybe you need to train some more, did you keep a save before you have to infiltrate Bevelle?

I'm lvl. 25. Is that enough?

No, I only have that one save. :o I really don't want to restart the whole game now... X_X

Hyper_Crazy
17-03-07, 20:02
No, 25 is enough lol, I don't know why your dying, maybe you should have everyone as the Warrior Dressphere and just attack.

Legend of Lara
17-03-07, 20:03
No, 25 is enough lol, I don't know why your dying, maybe you should have everyone as the Warrior Dressphere and just attack.

Everyone has their default dressphere. I tried using Machina Maw and Floral Farall but those just brought me bad luck. :(

I'll try the warrior dressphere.

Hyper_Crazy
17-03-07, 20:05
Strength thats would you need, or maybe someone should be a White Mage so they can Cure your party, anyway I'm going to plat FFXII now, hopefully can get further, bue :wve:

the hooliganz
17-03-07, 20:30
Hello everybody :wve:

What are we going to talk about now??

Legend of Lara
17-03-07, 20:34
I'm back! :wve:
Here is the Final Fantasy X-2 opening with a slight twist...
Make sure you're not drinking anything while watching. :p

OUH6El9u_PQ

the hooliganz
17-03-07, 20:37
This dance performance is so wonderful!!!!!!!!!

L4qHwdkbwaY

that is stacy keibler

more coming

tomblover
17-03-07, 23:27
Hello people! :wve:

:vlol: @ this video:

9oOcigapFS0

It's Fergalicious, the chipmunk version! (Chipmunk - Speeding up the video and song x2)

So, anyway, I'm having a serious fit of laughter from this video, but how's life for you others?

Ikas90
17-03-07, 23:31
LOL! WTF?! :vlol: :vlol: That sounds terrible! :eek: *stops video*... "Phew!"

Anyway... I'm fine thanks, tomblover... How are you?

Btw, can I call you by your name? If you have one... :whi: :D

tomblover
17-03-07, 23:34
I'm fine, thanks. :p

Sure, Saki, it's Peter.

I gotta go now. :p It's getting late. See you tomorrow. :wve:

Ikas90
17-03-07, 23:36
Ok then... No worries.

Bye Peter! :wve: Take care.

I'm excited about today's Formula 1 Grand Prix in Melbourne... I wonder who's gonna win! :jmp:

Legend of Lara
17-03-07, 23:40
Anyone here still awake? :) :wve:
The only thing I've been doing tonight is taking internet quizzes. Sigh...

Sedge
17-03-07, 23:43
Me! :D What kind of quizzes, any links? :jmp:

Legend of Lara
17-03-07, 23:47
Me! :D What kind of quizzes, any links? :jmp:

Mostly things like "How much do you know about Sonic the Hedgehog" or "How much do you know about Final Fantasy X-2" etc. etc.

Sedge
17-03-07, 23:49
Okaydokay.. Hmm, would there be any good Tomb Raider quizzes around.. Google! :p

Ikas90
17-03-07, 23:54
Okaydokay.. Hmm, would there be any good Tomb Raider quizzes around.. Google! :p

Yep. Look up www.funtrivia.com, and type in Tomb Raider, and go to the appropriate category ;)

They're fun.

Sedge
17-03-07, 23:56
Hi Saki! :D Did you just wake up? Thanks for the link, wow there are many.. :eek:

Legend of Lara
18-03-07, 00:00
Yep. Look up www.funtrivia.com, and type in Tomb Raider, and go to the appropriate category ;)

They're fun.

That's the site I went to before. :D

I also went here (http://www.quizilla.com), where they also have a zillion "What character from *insert series here* are you?" quizzes.

Ikas90
18-03-07, 00:04
Nope... I woke up about 2 hours ago. And the Grand Prix starts in two hours. Big day today! :D

Legend of Lara
18-03-07, 00:07
It's 01:10 over here. I wonder why I'm still awake. I better go to sleep soon. :pi: (not gone yet)

Sedge
18-03-07, 00:09
That's the site I went to before. :D

I also went here (http://www.quizilla.com), where they also have a zillion "What character from *insert series here* are you?" quizzes.

I prefer character tests to those knowledge thingies.. :p

Edit: It's 03:10 over here. :D

Nope... I woke up about 2 hours ago. And the Grand Prix starts in two hours. Big day today! :D

Hoo, you're that interested about Formula then?

Legend of Lara
18-03-07, 00:15
*yawn* Well, a quick game on my PS2 and it's off to sleep. Catch you guys later. :wve:

Sedge
18-03-07, 00:17
Bye bye, Legend of Lara! :wve: Pick up a nice game. :D

Ikas90
18-03-07, 00:20
Hey, Sedge... I never asked where you are from :D

And yes, I'm a big time fan of Formula 1 :cool:

Catch you later, Chris! :wve:

Sedge
18-03-07, 00:26
You didn't? I'm from Finland. If you were in Greece we'd share the same time zone.. Equally wrinkled! :D

I have never found cars/races with cars entertaining. :p Actually I don't like watching any sports in television. Well hmm maybe ski-jump or icehockey, but veeery rarely. I like cartoons! :jmp:

the hooliganz
18-03-07, 00:59
Hello again everybody :wve:

What are we all upto??

Sedge
18-03-07, 01:02
Hello! :wve:

I just thought of going to bed, it's 04:02.. So, see you! :D

the hooliganz
18-03-07, 01:05
bye sedge :wve:, what is that am or pm

So no one is here right now?? :(

kryptonite23
18-03-07, 04:44
Hi people of different countries:wve:
I just played anie game.

Ikas90
18-03-07, 05:33
Hey Kyle :wve: What's been happening?

I just got back from a barbeque, we had a few Aussie beers, mate! :D

We were watching the Grand Prix.

Cord_Croft
18-03-07, 06:17
Good morning folks :wve:
Good evening xD

It's 7:14 am here, most normal people aren't even awake on a Sunday :o

Ikas90
18-03-07, 06:27
Lol, you're up early, Chantelle! :eek: :D

Good morning... How have you been lately?

I woke up at 10 today :vlol:

Cord_Croft
18-03-07, 06:30
Lol, you're up early, Chantelle! :eek: :D

Good morning... How have you been lately?

I woke up at 10 today :vlol:

You lazy.. I'll stop there :p Hmm, yeah very early xD
We went to look at a horse for sale yesterday, he's coming home next sunday :jmp: :jmp: So my horse, Bertha, is getting a boyfriend bless :D
I'm good thanks, yourself?

EDIT: woop 1800 posts :jmp:

Ikas90
18-03-07, 06:32
Very lazy, I am... :) :D

That sounds interesting... How many horses do you currently own?

And I'm good too, thanks :D

Cord_Croft
18-03-07, 06:38
Goodo, yes, lazy in a word ^_^
We have one at the moment, she likes mints. 2 packs of the extra strong things :p (in less that 3 minutes :yik:)

Ikas90
18-03-07, 06:45
Lol, a horse eating mints?! :eek: Never even heard of that! :vlol:

So anyway... What else have you been up to? :D

Cord_Croft
18-03-07, 06:47
Hmm
Been playing on TR2, I finished Barkhamg's Monestry (SP?) And I went onto the Ice Palace. Those Yetis scared me shizzless. Can't guess what it done to a girl with the volume on really loud and in pitchblack. I only heard them.. didn't get round to letting them free... :yik:
(I used the level skip BTW :o)

Ikas90
18-03-07, 06:51
TR2 is great, isn't it? :D It was the first one that I completed, and I completed it without cheats or a walkthrough. Me and my cousin in Greece were trying to get up to the dragon, but I had to leave, so I brought the game with me to Australia and finished his work :D

Yes, those Yeti's gave the the shizzles too :D

Cord_Croft
18-03-07, 06:55
:D Scary things, I went upto the cage where they were, that scared me xD
Then I exlpored a little on the ground, went onto the springboards, rather amusing when we had nothing to hold on and she died in a bundle on the floor :vlol:

Ikas90
18-03-07, 06:58
Yeah, that part of "Catacombs of the Tailon" was the scariest part in the whole game for me. They just appear out of the darkness :D

And those springboards are quite tricky too, at some points.

Cord_Croft
18-03-07, 07:04
Yeah, that part of "Catacombs of the Tailon" was the scariest part in the whole game for me. They just appear out of the darkness :D

And those springboards are quite tricky too, at some points.

Meep did I get the level name wrong? EEK sorry xDD
*Shoots yeti with a grenade* *go yeti exploddeeee* XD

Ikas90
18-03-07, 07:07
Yeah, I have to agree... Grenade launchers can prove quite effective on them, but I hardly ever use the grenade launcher. My preferred weapons are the Uzis! :D

Captain Mazda
18-03-07, 07:07
Argh I'm so hungry and my mouth feels like dry death!

Kamrusepas
18-03-07, 07:09
Argh I'm so hungry and my mouth feels like dry death!

Better than wet death, right?

In other news, what a beeeeeeautiful spring morning it is we're having over here. Sun is shining, snow is melting [it snowed a little last night :(] :jmp:

peffect
18-03-07, 07:13

In other news, what a beeeeeeautiful spring morning it is we're having over here. Sun is shining, snow is melting [it snowed a little last night :(] :jmp:

Bonjour,

Also here, the sky's so clear and the sun is shinig Although, the ground's still wet and the plants too, it rained yesterday. :D
I think I'll go have some fresh air wif some friends!:D

CerebralAssassin
18-03-07, 07:16

why the sad face?you don't like snow?yeah..sun shine is good..but I just can't stand it some days:(

Cord_Croft
18-03-07, 07:17

We're meant to be having snow today :confused: as if xD

@ saki: they're cool :D I like the automatic pistols except they sound awful xD

Ikas90
18-03-07, 07:19
I guess you don't get much snow lately due to Global warming (how many times have I said that :rolleyes:)

And the Auto Pistols work pretty well too, at the start of the game. Which gun doesn't sound awful? :p

Hi all :wve:

kryptonite23
18-03-07, 07:19
Hi people:wve:

Ikas90
18-03-07, 07:22
Kyle mate! :wve: How's things? Where did you go when I replied to you? :p

I'm not up to much, just spending the rest of the night online.

Cord_Croft
18-03-07, 07:22
I guess you don't get much snow lately due to Global warming (how many times have I said that :rolleyes:)

And the Auto Pistols work pretty well too, at the start of the game. Which gun doesn't sound awful? :p

Hi all :wve:

That MI6 thing.. love that :D:D
And the harpoon is cool :p