PDA

View Full Version : Doctor who series 3!

Trigger_happy
31-03-07, 18:51
After having just watched the new series of Doctor who, I wondered what you guys thought of his new assistant, Martha Jones?

Lavinder
31-03-07, 18:53
Sexiest show on Earth has arrived. :cln:

Rivendell
31-03-07, 18:54
Liking it so far :tmb:
The next ep looks cool too.

Tennant is still great :D

This should tie me over until Torchwood 2! Anyone know when that starts?

jamieoliver22
31-03-07, 18:55
Beat me too it :p

And yeah, it was a great episode. I am rather liking the new girl :p

TombRaiderLover
31-03-07, 18:55
:yik:

I absolutely hate Doctor Who. :p I think it's one of the most irritating, overrated TV "dramas" of all time.

Hyper_Crazy
31-03-07, 18:56
I still prefer Billie Piper (Rose).

jamieoliver22
31-03-07, 18:56

I absolutely hate Doctor Who. :p I think it's one of the most irritating, overrated TV "dramas" of all time.

*points to the door* Get the hell out.. ;)

Bonez
31-03-07, 18:57
Brilliant start. Can't wait for next week, looks awesome :D :jmp:

Lavinder
31-03-07, 19:00

How would you like it if I was to pop in to a Tombraider thread and rant :

I absolutely hate Tomb Raider. :p I think it's one of the most irritating overrated game "adventures" of all time.

;)

I can't wait for the next episode, I always like it when they go back in time :)

Titanium
31-03-07, 19:01
What a great start to new series, I like the new assistant as well. :D

TombRaiderLover
31-03-07, 19:03
How would you like it if I was to pop in to a Tombraider thread and rant :

I absolutely hate Tomb Raider. :p I think it's one of the most irritating overrated game "adventures" of all time.

I would probably ask you why you feel that way and leave it at that.

Lavinder
31-03-07, 19:09
I would probably ask you why you feel that way and leave it at that.

Would you not feel like slightly rolling your eyes, that the person actually made an effort to type their pointless point out?

TombRaiderLover
31-03-07, 19:12
Would you not feel like slightly rolling your eyes, that the person actually made an effort to type their pointless point out?

No, not really. Guess we just have different views and opinions. :)

jamieoliver22
31-03-07, 19:14

Hasn't one just contradicted themselves? :p

TombRaiderLover
31-03-07, 19:16

:vlol: :vlol:

Lavinder
31-03-07, 19:20
:vlol: :vlol:

Blàrfenfòù.

On topic:

New assistant is hot.

Dazzy
31-03-07, 19:45
Was a nice start to the new series, best line of the episode must be: "Barefoot on the moon!" lmao.

Lavinder
31-03-07, 19:59
Was a nice start to the new series, best line of the episode must be: "Barefoot on the moon!" lmao.

:D And it was great to see David acting mad, trying to get rid of the radiation out of his foot.

Trigger_happy
31-03-07, 20:09

I preferred it when the scary old women said: "I even brought a straw!":D

Lavinder
31-03-07, 20:17
I preferred it when the scary old women said: "I even brought a straw!":D

When she had The Doctors blood all over her lips when she was ranting I wanted her to lick her lips so badly, such waste!

Rivendell
31-03-07, 20:18
O.o

*Runs very far away from Lavinder*

Lavinder
31-03-07, 20:21
O.o

*Runs very far away from Lavinder*

Blood that comes from David Tennant is worth swallowing! It would be blasphemy not to :mis:

I was really just seeing it from her point of view, because she seemed to like his blood so why did she not lick her lips? :D

Thorir
31-03-07, 20:56
I haven´t seen Doctor Who, but David Tennant is sooo hot. :cln:

Lavinder
31-03-07, 21:17
I'm so happy now Doctor Who is one because my life is filled with more sexy people.

Dominic Monaghan (LOST)
Evangeline Lilly (LOST)
David Tennant

And of course Jamie, cause he's sexy too -runs away before I get the slap-

I'm going to look for when they replay this episode because I'm just going to have to watch it again :D

jamieoliver22
31-03-07, 21:21
And of course Jamie, cause he's sexy too -runs away before I get the slap-

Hehe, thanks :D Why would I slap you? You smexi moose :D

Bonez
31-03-07, 21:22

Oh good lord.. :p

Lavinder
31-03-07, 21:22

Cause I said if I call you sexy any more slap me ;):D

So, is everyone liking the new girl?

jamieoliver22
31-03-07, 21:29
Cause I said if I call you sexy any more slap me ;):D

Haha, good point *slap* :p

Anyway... Who is looking forward to the next episode? I personally prefer it when they end up travelling to the future/space rather than the past. When it is based in the future they can have more freedom of choice and they can add loads of technology and stuff. But we will have to see what it is like :D

Greenkey2
01-04-07, 10:32
Meh, I went to a concert last night and missed it, so I'm going to watch the repeat on BBC 3 this evening.

Jamieoliver and Lavinder....Net's already pulled you both up on the issue of lovey-dovey in the forum. Don't make me break out the ice-water...;)

Angelus
01-04-07, 10:42
Hmm... it was okay.

Lavinder
01-04-07, 13:17
Meh, I went to a concert last night and missed it, so I'm going to watch the repeat on BBC 3 this evening.

Jamieoliver and Lavinder....Net's already pulled you both up on the issue of lovey-dovey in the forum. Don't make me break out the ice-water...;)

:ton: Must-stop-self. :o

I hope you like the episode Greenkey, it was really fun and a bit of an icebreaker from the episode of last series. :D

Mad Tony
01-04-07, 14:21
The new series is looking good. The new assistant is ok.
Not as good as Billie Piper though. :)

Another Lara
01-04-07, 15:01
DOCTOR WHO (AND DAVID TENNANT!) BACK ON OUR SCREENS! YAY!:jmp: :yah:

Thought the 1st episode was great! Although I'm still not too sure how I feel about the new assistant; it's gonna take a lot to fill Rose Tyler's boots!

I love the episodes that go back in time, but then that's just due to my obsession with history, I probably wouldn't be into Doctor Who if it was just all aout space and the future, I'd only be watching it then for David Tennant!:rolleyes:

Titanium
01-04-07, 16:06
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6515635.stm

8.2 million viewers!? :eek:

Lavinder
01-04-07, 16:09
I knew I was cool...

Trigger_happy
01-04-07, 16:22
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6515635.stm

8.2 million viewers!? :eek:

God, isn't that more then things like the X-factor get?

Another Lara
01-04-07, 16:23
God, isn't that more then things like the X-factor get?

I would hope so!;)

Mad Tony
01-04-07, 16:24
God, isn't that more then things like the X-factor get?Is that a surprise to you? Things like the X Factor are no where near as good television as Doctor Who. Besides, Doctor Who is extremely popular. :)

Trigger_happy
01-04-07, 16:26
X-factor angers me!

Mad Tony
01-04-07, 16:26
X-factor angers me!X Factor annoys me. Waste of air time IMO.

Jacob x5
02-04-07, 16:32
Sorry I'm late. ;)

Well, that was a great start to series 3. The new companion looks very promising, although I still miss Rose. :D It got off to a much quicker and more exciting start than the last two series. Once again they did the companion meeting the Doctor rather than the other way round, which was quite nice. When I first heard about a hospital being transported to the moon I was unsure about whether or not it was going to turn out any good, but they did it very well. :ton:

The 'Judoon' were very similar to the 'Vogons' of Hitchhiker's Guide, were they not? I'm sure Russell T. Davies is a fan. ;)

Peachy
03-04-07, 07:44
I like doctor Who, but in the last series all they did was go to Earth,when they could go to any planet in the universe.

Autolycus
03-04-07, 07:55
Fantastic first episode i think the new girl is great. The best is yet to come ;)