PDA

View Full Version : Selena

Tomb Raider 5194
01-04-07, 02:44
Does anyone here know her, heard her music or watched the movie?

She was quite famous but she died and today is the day she died (12 years) so I felt the need of opening a thread about it, I just couldnt handle myself lol but its still a little sad :(.

If for any reason this thread must be closed then feel free to close it. :)

AmericanAssassin
01-04-07, 02:45
It's such a sad event. Poor Selena. :(

Lara Coft Baby
01-04-07, 03:06
Yep have the movie, I loved her music she was such a great singer. So sad about what happened to her. Did you know her bother A.B is in the Kumbia Kings?? Their pretty good too :D

BTW here is a video of them singing a tribute to her

sSujES0pc_4

Tomb Raider 5194
01-04-07, 03:11
Yep have the movie, I loved her music she was such a great singer. So sad about what happened to her. Did you know her bother A.B is in the Kumbia Kings?? Their pretty good too :D
Lol they are pretty good :D, and they re-released "Baila Esta Cumbia" with Selena.

xBoricua
01-04-07, 06:22
Oh my gosh I love Selena. I was so sad when she died :( . I thought Jennifer Lopez did a good role for Selena they look very much alike. But really, I prefer Selena's Spanish music than her English. I do love her English songs too such as 'I Could Fall in Love' and 'Dreaming of You'. If only she didn't die, I think she would be the face of Latin music. Gloria Estefan, Luis Miguel, Shakira, Thalia, Ricky Martin(for some time), and Mana are some of the few that stand out in the Latin music. If she was still alive she would most definetly be on the that list. I'd still put her on the list even if she's gone :)

MissCroft!
01-04-07, 08:32
I saw the film and I was crying:o