PDA

View Full Version : The Unofficial WWE Thread.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Neteru
02-04-07, 17:31
Continued from Here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=62914).

interstellardave
02-04-07, 17:45
Hmmm... pretty roomy in here now! Oh poor Vince!

http://i14.************/403fecx.jpg

CerebralAssassin
02-04-07, 18:24
yay!!our own thread!!w00t w00t!!:jmp:

thanks Net!!:tmb:

lol Dave!:D

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/CerebralAssassin1983/wm.jpg

gosh!khali makes kane look like a small guy!!:yik:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/CerebralAssassin1983/batistatombstone.jpg

poor batista!!:(

Genocide
02-04-07, 18:35
woo!! our own thread!

gosh!khali makes kane look like a small guy!!:yik: (
think of how the ref feels lol

good pic Dave...but this has to be my fave...trump totally looks like he's enjoying it
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/writers/arash_markazi/04/02/wrestlemania.23/p1.wrestlemania.ap.jpg

I don't think this is what they meant by suck it
http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/wrestling_is_so_gay.jpg

Assassino
02-04-07, 19:10
woo!! our own thread!

Lmao!!!!
That's gross:p :p

Genocide
02-04-07, 19:21
^^Oh i know, I can't wait till Triple H returns though...he can finally take the title from Cena.
I can't wait for RAW tonight, see McMahon looks like as a baldy

Assassino
02-04-07, 19:23
^^Oh i know, I can't wait till Triple H returns though...he can finally take the title from Cena.
I can't wait for RAW tonight, see McMahon looks like as a baldy

You think HHH's leg will be alright in 3 weeks? Going to see RAW and he's 'supposed' to be appearing.:)

CerebralAssassin
02-04-07, 19:25
You think HHH's leg will be alright in 3 weeks? Going to see RAW and he's 'supposed' to be appearing.:)

..in the audience maybe.he still needs a few more months for it to fully heal!;)

EDIT:no..he might be on the mic or something..but not wrestle

Genocide
02-04-07, 19:25
He may be able to walk so he could make an appearance, but i doubt he's been cleared to wrestle yet

Assassino
02-04-07, 19:34
I hope so...he's the only reason I could get my brother to go with me:p I knew it would take a while but so long as he would appear like...
Cheers:)

Kamrusepas
02-04-07, 19:50
gosh!khali makes kane look like a small guy!!:yik:

Yeah... if he didn't look so braindead, he'd be yummy :D

CerebralAssassin
02-04-07, 19:55
braindead?kane?at least kane can speak english!!unlike the other guy...:D

hunter at mania

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/CerebralAssassin1983/hunter.jpg

Assassino
02-04-07, 19:57
Yeah... if he didn't look so braindead, he'd be yummy :D

If you're talking about Kane...:D:D:D:D I HAVE to agree:D [he's yummy anyway:p]

Kamrusepas
02-04-07, 20:31
No, I'm talking about the other guy. Kane's not yummy, he's just kick-ass.

tombraider123
02-04-07, 21:10
I can't believe they had Kali go over Kane, Kali is basically talentless isnt he?

interstellardave
03-04-07, 02:33
Raw is pretty good so far...

HBK is really not a heel, but he is further distancing himself from being just a "good guy" and "friend" of John Cena. I like HBK's attitude now... and Randy Orton is still in the title hunt. I think it's only a matter of time, Randy...

The Hardys are new tag champions! Finally a deserving team... HBK and Cena holding those titles was ridiculous; Rated RKO should never have had to drop them the way they did.

Vince got embarrassed... always good!

Mickie just laid Melina out with a vicious ddt... How can anyone not like Mickie? We need the talented divas in the ring more often!

(I'm assuming diva talk is not totally off limits, as I mix it in when appropriate; it is not my sole focus! And it was just a part of Raw I thought was good)

Oh... here comes Khali! He may not be all that talented but the guy is just so impressive looking... incredible. Wonder what's happening now...

lita212
03-04-07, 03:53
im sooo glad mikkie is back on the scene finally i have hope the womans division is coming back to life lol.

the hooliganz
03-04-07, 04:22
im sooo glad mikkie is back on the scene finally i have hope the womans division is coming back to life lol.
me too, i have enough of the diva uselessness stuff, i want to see them wrestle

yay!!our own thread!!w00t w00t!!:jmp:

we're still here!!! :mad:

Legend Killer
03-04-07, 10:47
I don't usually post in the wrestling threads as I haven't been a devout watcher for a few years now, but I did catch some of the action on last night's Raw so I could get a glimpse of McMahon's new chrome-dome :D
I must say it really doesn't suit him, but it is funny :vlol:

He reminds me of Lex Luthor (the villain, not the wrestler) now :tea:

Ron Simmons was classic last night too! I almost woke up the baby because I was laughing so hard :vlol:

tombraider123
03-04-07, 12:08
Mickie will win back her title at Backlash. I am glad Mickie is back going to feud with Melina again, I know the matches will be all over the place like they were before, but this means Mickie will likely win her title back :)

Also, the Hardy Boys are tag team champions! :jmp:

Genocide
03-04-07, 14:00
No, I'm talking about the other guy. Kane's not yummy, he's just kick-ass.
yummy is not a word most people would use to describe Khali...more like bloody ugly

tombraider123
03-04-07, 14:47
yummy is not a word most people would use to describe Khali...more like bloody ugly

And bloody tall....

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u124/MickieRules/CandiceMichellevsMelina-BraandPanti.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u124/MickieRules/CandiceMichellevsMelina-BraandPa-1.jpg

Genocide
03-04-07, 15:22
^^True...the guy looks like a descendant of King Kong
(Beats chest) Khali not happy :mad:

CerebralAssassin
03-04-07, 16:20
we're still here!!! :mad:

well,I made that post before the other thread got closed give me a break!!:mad:

were gonna have to co-exist in here in harmony,we got no other choice..

anyway,ladies and gentleman,boys and girls,I bring you...

Batista vs. Undertaker!!:jmp:

8e-kmMtqEt0

jLqi--xrivE

Genocide
03-04-07, 16:23
were gonna have to co-exist in here in harmony,we got no other choice..

anyway,ladies and gentleman,boys and girls,I bring you...

Batista vs. Undertaker!!:jmp:

You da man :tmb:
And if we have to co-exist with the Diva-ites, then we shall do it...but i intend to make more posts in this thread than i did before just to keep the male testosterone flowing through it

CerebralAssassin
03-04-07, 16:37
You da man :tmb:
And if we have to co-exist with the Diva-ites, then we shall do it...but i intend to make more posts in this thread than i did before just to keep the male testosterone flowing through it

diva-ites...lol!!:D

yes,you and Dave shouldn't be running away!!:(

..just watched the kane's match...what in the hell was that?:(

Genocide
03-04-07, 16:44
I don't run...I hide in the corner
Kane vs Khali was utterly pathetic, two guys just beating their chests and screaming at each other for 10 minutes...

interstellardave
03-04-07, 17:00
I post when I can...

Alive_and_Funky
03-04-07, 18:02
W00t! New thread. :jmp:
I can't believe they had Kali go over Kane, Kali is basically talentless isnt he?
Unfortunately, Khali's the one who WWE would want to push to main-event status, not Kane.

Genocide
03-04-07, 18:45
god i hope not, Kahli cannot hold a wrestling match, if he's elevated to main event status the WWE will have problems, it's bad enough now watching Umaga and Cena at the top off the ladder.
I have nothing against the two but it just seems that they, like Khali, cannot hold a proper wrestling match.
If Khali is elevated to main event status, i just hope that they bring Lashley off ECW and give him the fued, he's the only one to counter-balance Khali's lack of wrestling abillity and "Sheer power" and make it look good

Alive_and_Funky
03-04-07, 18:57
god i hope not, Kahli cannot hold a wrestling match, if he's elevated to main event status the WWE will have problems, it's bad enough now watching Umaga and Cena at the top off the ladder.
I have nothing against the two but it just seems that they, like Khali, cannot hold a proper wrestling match.
If Khali is elevated to main event status, i just hope that they bring Lashley off ECW and give him the fued, he's the only one to counter-balance Khali's lack of wrestling abillity and "Sheer power" and make it look good
Exactly what I mean, but I'm not sure if Lashley would help Khali or not. Lashley can't seem to put on a good match unless he's fighting a wrestler who has good in-ring skills.

CerebralAssassin
03-04-07, 19:13
Lashley has good wrestling skills.nothing like HHH,benoit,angle,Taker,and the other top notch guys though..

Alive_and_Funky
03-04-07, 19:16
Lashley has good wrestling skills.nothing like HHH,benoit,angle,Taker,and the other top notch guys though..
Have you seen any of his ECW matches?

Genocide
03-04-07, 19:17
I admit that Lashley would be more suited to a guy like Brock Lesner, Kurt Angle or even Triple H if he feels up for up, But due to Khali's "power" he's the only one at the moment who could (By the current WWE power structure) take on Kahli with a chance of winning.

CerebralAssassin
03-04-07, 19:18
no,just his smackdown ones (when he was on smackdown).why,they suck?

Genocide
03-04-07, 19:21
His ECW match's aint half bad actually

Alive_and_Funky
03-04-07, 19:29
I admit that Lashley would be more suited to a guy like Brock Lesner, Kurt Angle or even Triple H if he feels up for up, But due to Khali's "power" he's the only one at the moment who could (By the current WWE power structure) take on Kahli with a chance of winning.
I say get him to face people like King Booker and Finlay. I thought the matches he had against them were pretty exciting sometimes.
no,just his smackdown ones (when he was on smackdown).why,they suck?
I've not seen many of them, but from the ones I have seen, yeah, I do think they suck.

CerebralAssassin
03-04-07, 19:50
I'd have to say that one of the few guys that can give khali a run for his money strength-wise is Goldberg.after all,not many can claim that they've military-pressed an 300+ lbs-er such as Batista (besides Henry,of course,but he's a power lifter).too bad he ain't in the wwe anymore:(

interstellardave
04-04-07, 03:17
I'd have to say that one of the few guys that can give khali a run for his money strength-wise is Goldberg.after all,not many can claim that they've military-pressed an 300+ lbs-er such as Batista (besides Henry,of course,but he's a power lifter).too bad he ain't in the wwe anymore:(

Is Mark Henry coming back? I think they booked him perfectly this last time around. He was injured, so that's why he's out, right?

the hooliganz
04-04-07, 03:56
i hate it, i trying to watch wrestlemania 23 videos but it won't go, i tried everything, it won't go, is wrestlemania videos banned from the internet??

interstellardave
04-04-07, 03:58
I've not seen many of them, but from the ones I have seen, yeah, I do think they suck.

http://i7.************/43y1bsw.jpg

CerebralAssassin
04-04-07, 04:05
^^ lol! ^_^

yeah,I've been wondering that myself.he's been gone since when,July?august?what's up with henry?seemingly,the WWE picked a good role for him,whichever wrestler needed some time off,they had to go through henry first,lol!!:p

the hooliganz
04-04-07, 04:05
i think that is me, i tried watching other videos and it won't go sorry

tombraider123
04-04-07, 08:10
Smackdown Spoilers -

Backstage Timbaland and Ashley make fun of Jillian

Matt Hardy over King Booker via small package. SHARMELL turns on King Booker.

Paul London and Brian Kendrick over Chavo Guerrero Jr. and Gregory Helms in a fantastic match. Lots of fast action. Deuce, Domino and Cherry watched from the ring.

Matt Hardy defeated King Booker. Sharmell berated Booker afterwards.

In a backstage segment, Sharmell slapped Booker T.

Credit : PWInsider

WWE are still interested in using Ashley :jmp:

Alive_and_Funky
04-04-07, 09:06
http://i7.************/43y1bsw.jpg
:vlol:
yeah,I've been wondering that myself.he's been gone since when,July?august?what's up with henry?seemingly,the WWE picked a good role for him,whichever wrestler needed some time off,they had to go through henry first,lol!!:p
Henry got injured at Saturday Night's Main Event. I think it was the one which featured Cena Vs Edge as the main event.

About the SmackDown spoilers, I really hope that Booker doesn't turn face.

interstellardave
04-04-07, 11:24
Booker and Sharmell on the outs? Could be entertaining!

tombraider123
04-04-07, 11:40
Booker and Sharmell on the outs? Could be entertaining!

Without Sharmell, Booker is nothing though is he?

interstellardave
04-04-07, 12:02
Without Sharmell, Booker is nothing though is he?

What!? :eek:

Booker T and Sharmell are great together on-screen, but he doesn't need her. Booker T is one of the more accomplished wrestlers in the WWE--and among the most under-rated IMO.

tombraider123
04-04-07, 16:27

Booker T and Sharmell are great together on-screen, but he doesn't need her. Booker T is one of the more accomplished wrestlers in the WWE--and among the most under-rated IMO.

Oh I am just commenting on what others have said. From what I have heard, Sharmell can really get a lot of heat behind Booker.

I might be getting it mixed up with 'Nitro is nothing without Melina', which I think is true.

CerebralAssassin
04-04-07, 17:58

:ohn:

..you didn't just say that!!tell me...you didn't...just...say that!!:mad:

lol!:D

seriously though,I don't think he's underrated,the WWE recognises him very much.after all,they did give him a title reign even though we isn't all that popular with the fans,right???

some greats can't claim to even have done that!(win a championship).such as...the "Rowdy" one..;) :tea:

interstellardave
04-04-07, 18:51
:ohn:

..you didn't just say that!!tell me...you didn't...just...say that!!:mad:

lol!:D

seriously though,I don't think he's underrated,the WWE recognises him very much.after all,they did give him a title reign even though we isn't all that popular with the fans,right???

some greats can't claim to even have done that!(win a championship).such as...the "Rowdy" one..;) :tea:

That's true! I just got used to thinking of him as being underrated before his reign as King Booker, so I still say it sometimes! I used to feel sorry for him always saying "5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 TIME, WCW champion!" It seemed a tad hollow after a while...

Alive_and_Funky
04-04-07, 19:55
I used to feel sorry for him always saying "5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 TIME, WCW champion!" It seemed a tad hollow after a while...
Yeah, and especially considering that it could sort of make him look bad that he was the former champ of a company which was beaten by the WWF, but then again I think he won one of those titles on WWF programming.
Now that you mention Booker being a multi-time WCW champion, why do wrestlers gloat about being a multi-time champion? Ric Flair talks about being a 16-time world champion, but that might also mean that he lost it 16 times. That does get mentioned sometimes on wrestling shows, but it still makes them look stupid instead of good in my eyes.

Genocide
04-04-07, 20:03
When wrestlers go on about their title reigns it just makes them sound really egotistical (although i guess it's allowed in Triple H's case) but the fact they won it X amount of times takes away the prestige of the championship.
Back in the early days (WWWF) the title used to change hands once every few years, but now it changes hands every few months...it's just does not have the prestige it used to have (although Cena has had a long title reign....but he's not a good champion in my eye's, he's the Hogan of the new millenium, and a bad one at that)

Alive_and_Funky
04-04-07, 20:15
When wrestlers go on about their title reigns it just makes them sound really egotistical (although i guess it's allowed in Triple H's case) but the fact they won it X amount of times takes away the prestige of the championship.
Back in the early days (WWWF) the title used to change hands once every few years, but now it changes hands every few months...it's just does not have the prestige it used to have
Yeah, imagine if boxing titles changed hands every few months. Of course, boxing champions seem to fight around every six months, but if it did happen it would definitely take away the prestige of the titles. Also, when they have a champion who loses all the time except for title defenses it takes away the realism of wrestling and the prestige of the champion. Although I don't like seeing Cena win week after week, I suppose it's better than having a champion (Edge was a good example) who loses week after week.
(although Cena has had a long title reign....but he's not a good champion in my eye's, he's the Hogan of the new millenium, and a bad one at that)
Hogan was good? :p

Genocide
04-04-07, 20:19
Hogan was good? :p
Looking back at my old tapes...no, but i was a Hulkamaniac when i was little, over time it just embedded it'self in my mind that he was good, kind of like remembering an old video game as bieng brilliant, but when you get to play it again it's just "meh"

Alive_and_Funky
04-04-07, 20:32
Looking back at my old tapes...no, but i was a Hulkamaniac when i was little, over time it just embedded it'self in my mind that he was good, kind of like remembering an old video game as bieng brilliant, but when you get to play it again it's just "meh"
I know what you mean, but I suppose you could say the same about the young Cena fans. I don't know.
In 2003 my mind was embedded that Hogan was fantastic, but then after a while my eyes started to open up a bit. I guess I started to realise that just because someone was hyped up as "the greatest of all-time" it doesn't necessarily mean that they are. Wrestling is a funny business like that.
When I first started watching wrestling I was a Chuck Palumbo, Billy Kidman, Rey Mysterio Jr. and Mike Awesome fan. :D

CerebralAssassin
04-04-07, 21:04
I was never a hulkamaniac,when I was little...I was a sycho sid fan!!(what's that smell?I smell a powerbomb..lol)

but yeah Shaun,you bring up an interesting question as whether it is better to have one big title reign or to have several small ones,I for one can't answer it for certainty but I do believe what's more important is how many superstars you've defeated to gain/keep the title,and the diversity of those wrestlers.

but I'd have to say the title swapping hands every few months as opposed to every few years isn't necessarily a bad thing,in fact I think it's better.It just shows that the guys at the top are pretty much even as opposed to having one guy leaving the rest in the dust.:)

tombraider123
04-04-07, 23:00
Bryan Alvarez reported on his "Bryan and Vinny" online show on www.f4wonline.com that Ashley Massaro was in tears after her match at WrestleMania. She knew it was an awful match and was quite upset about it afterwards.

(Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

I actually don't blame Ashley at all. She was far from ready to go into Wrestlemania and put on a match that will make people go wow. Melina also is not known for carrying. The WWE booking people should have known better, especially after Christy was also upset after her Wrestlemania match, they should have learned from that. I hope they send Ashley to OVW or DSW for 6 months or a year to get some real intence training, because she has never had it.

the hooliganz
05-04-07, 03:46
I actually don't blame Ashley at all. She was far from ready to go into Wrestlemania and put on a match that will make people go wow. Melina also is not known for carrying. The WWE booking people should have known better, especially after Christy was also upset after her Wrestlemania match, they should have learned from that. I hope they send Ashley to OVW or DSW for 6 months or a year to get some real intence training, because she has never had it.
it's not ashley's fault, Melina wasn't good, Ashley was doing her best unlike melina

i agree with ashley being sent to OVW

sorry if this silly but does anyone here have a pic of the Wrestlemania entranceway, i really like it, please

CerebralAssassin
05-04-07, 03:56
^ what's so special about the entranceway:confused:

I hope you guys watched that match I posted a few pages back.youtube deleted it!!

anyway,the wm theme stank big time.it keeps getting worse and worse actually..

..and why the hell was teddy long the announcer?what happened to the fink?:confused:

the hooliganz
05-04-07, 03:59
^ what's so special about the entranceway:confused:

I hope you guys watched that match I posted a few pages back.youtube deleted it!!

anyway,the wm theme stank big time.it keeps getting worse and worse actually..

it's cool, it's the best WM entranceway i have seen

some of the WM matches in youtube got deleted, this one of the WM that hasn't deleted
2JBMBCbq9jY

it is actually getting worse

CerebralAssassin
05-04-07, 04:22
^ good god almighty...matches like that don't even belong on velocity..seriously..

the hooliganz
05-04-07, 07:42
^ good god almighty...matches like that don't even belong on velocity..seriously..
i know that, that is a worse match, the only thing i like are the lumberjills entering, could someone please tell me the order the lumberjills entered, i need it, and please someone post a picture of the entrance way

interstellardave
05-04-07, 16:16

Any match involving either Victoria, Jillian or Mickie would have been much better... why the WWE continues pushing the Playboy girl of the year into WM is beyond me! I LOVED Christy, but she shouldn't have been in her WM match either... although she looked like Chris Benoit in the ring compared to Ashley!

CerebralAssassin
05-04-07, 18:01
Any match involving either Victoria, Jillian or Mickie would have been much better... why the WWE continues pushing the Playboy girl of the year into WM is beyond me! I LOVED Christy, but she shouldn't have been in her WM match either... although she looked like Chris Benoit in the ring compared to Ashley!

*chuckles* oh it's true!!it's damn true..:D

her wm 21 match with Trish wasn't even remotely as bad as this one right here.:p

ah..sometimes I hate steph for firing her!!:mad:

interstellardave
05-04-07, 18:20
*chuckles* oh it's true!!it's damn true..:D

her wm 21 match with Trish wasn't even remotely as bad as this one right here.:p

LOL... I still think Christy was the victim of The Games' wandering eye--and perhaps hands! She had been around long enough to know not to come on Stephs' hubby! Hunter may have thought he could get away with something though... which he did, in a way. He may have had some cold nights there for a while though.

Genocide
05-04-07, 18:27
He may have had some cold nights there for a while though.
I doubt it...not if he had wandering hands :mis: (I really could've done with a smiley that raises it's eyebrows suggestively?)

CerebralAssassin
05-04-07, 18:34
LOL... I still think Christy was the victim of The Games' wandering eye--and perhaps hands! She had been around long enough to know not to come on Stephs' hubby! Hunter may have thought he could get away with something though... which he did, in a way. He may have had some cold nights there for a while though.

well,like Hunter said:"my vice is the women!:mis: "so yeah..an affair between the 2 is more than likely.oh btw..you didn't hear that from me...Hunter will kill me!:whi:

but..I don't think hunter fired her!!why would he?if it was up to him..she would still be around! :mis:

I doubt it...not if he had wandering hands :mis: (I really could've done with a smiley that raises it's eyebrows suggestively?)

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/evilgrin/evilgrin0039.gifhttp://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/evilgrin/evilgrin0045.gif<<that's what you're lookin for?:p

Genocide
05-04-07, 18:40
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/evilgrin/evilgrin0039.gif[<<that's what you're lookin for?:p
Thats exactly what im lookin for.
I doubt Hunter would fire any of the Diva's...he probably hire's them (it may explain why they look good but can't wrestle) along with Vinnie
It'll be the wives who do the firing because they can't compete with the oversized breasts and mass sex appeal (although Steph tried...and Linda just ended up with Bischoff stalking her lol...that was a funny storyline)

CerebralAssassin
05-04-07, 18:48
^lol Damon!(did I get the name right?)

it'd be great if ya had a vid to show me about that storyline,as I wasn't watching wrastling at the time!1

but seriously though...you guys bring up an interesting discussion..that of cheating!:mis: now,due to the nature of this business,wrestlers are away from home more than 200 days a year!!I can't imagine not one wrestler being faithful!!except king booker..but of course he brings his wife with him..so that's a different story!!:p

Genocide
05-04-07, 19:02
Almost, It's either Damien, or Damo...but I don't mind Damon as I get called that at work by my supervisor
-------
If I can find a vid of the Bischoff thing i'll post it (all i know it was mid 2003)
But the cheating thing...Yeah i can see that bieng a problom amongst most famillies
I know that HBK used to do it (He even admitted on live T.V) but I don't know about any others as I don't know what they are like behind the curtain, But I can imagine a few doing it though as wrestling is supposedly a very lonely buissiness as everyone's got their own personal agenda.
Fair enough you make friends etc but going without any sexual interaction for so long must be tough amongst both male and female superstars
But what about the few wrestlers who are really a couple, coz im sure there are some behind the scenes

CerebralAssassin
05-04-07, 19:29
well,edge cheated with lita,and I've heard rumors that Batista went with melina.and of course..HBK!!that was back in his dark booze daays..don't know if he still does it!!carlito and Torrie are a couple I think..:p

Genocide
05-04-07, 19:57
Ive also heard rumors of Cena and Maria having a thing together aswell, i think everyone knew about HBK's problems, but at least he had the "testicular fortitude" (thanks J.R) to admit it
And Jerry Lawler is a bit of a playboy aswell, he was married to former diva Miss Kitty (The Kat) but they soon dicorved after he cheated on her with another female superstar (I don't know who though)

Alive_and_Funky
05-04-07, 20:06
I was never a hulkamaniac,when I was little...I was a sycho sid fan!!(what's that smell?I smell a powerbomb..lol)
"...and I've got half the brain that you do!" :D
but I'd have to say the title swapping hands every few months as opposed to every few years isn't necessarily a bad thing,in fact I think it's better.It just shows that the guys at the top are pretty much even as opposed to having one guy leaving the rest in the dust.:)
I agree with you there. It keeps things fresh.
I LOVED Christy, but she shouldn't have been in her WM match either... although she looked like Chris Benoit in the ring compared to Ashley!
Yeah, I thought Christy Vs Trish was okay, although I really question why they made that match if it was just pretty much going to be a squash.
Same here! :mad:
It'll be the wives who do the firing because they can't compete with the oversized breasts and mass sex appeal (although Steph tried...and Linda just ended up with Bischoff stalking her lol...that was a funny storyline)
I briefly remember the Bischoff/Linda story line. :vlol:
What exactly happened in that story line? I remember that Shane McMahon was pretty ticked off and Coach turned heel.
I know that HBK used to do it (He even admitted on live T.V) but I don't know about any others as I don't know what they are like behind the curtain, But I can imagine a few doing it though as wrestling is supposedly a very lonely buissiness as everyone's got their own personal agenda.
Fair enough you make friends etc but going without any sexual interaction for so long must be tough amongst both male and female superstars
But what about the few wrestlers who are really a couple, coz im sure there are some behind the scenes
I think I recall Benoit cheating on one of his wives, but I didn't hear it from a credible source or anything.

Genocide
05-04-07, 20:09
I think I recall Benoit cheating on one of his wives, but I didn't hear it from a credible source or anything.
Wives :eek: how many does he have?

Alive_and_Funky
05-04-07, 20:14
Wives :eek: how many does he have?
I didn't mean that he's had more than one wife at once. :vlol:

If I've read Benoit's Wikipedia page correctly, he's apparently had two wives.

the hooliganz
06-04-07, 21:40
i'm so frustated now, can anyone tell me the schedules of wrestlemania 23, i'm really an angry

EDIT: i found it!!!!!!!!!
MpURErM5obs

i love this song

tombraider123
07-04-07, 11:38
i'm so frustated now, can anyone tell me the schedules of wrestlemania 23, i'm really an angry

EDIT: i found it!!!!!!!!!
MpURErM5obs

i love this song

I love it too.

Did anyone see Candice on Heat this week. She has improved even more. She said she was working her butt off and it definatly shows :)

the hooliganz
07-04-07, 21:04
lita212 saw it, i haven't saw it, but i'm going to try to watch it

if ashley can't be the women's champion then it should be candice

CerebralAssassin
08-04-07, 01:42
aaaawwwwww..

aaaaaaawwwww ^_^

I cried when I saw this vid!!^_^

95JvcgBb1zE

^ that's Evolution baby!!http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/CerebralAssassin1983/icon_super.gif

lita212
08-04-07, 02:50
yeh man im back thank god i finally got some free time from my college final project and free time from the club lol.
anyway ive missed abit so i might aswell start by talking about candice and victorias match. imo it was better then most of the matches which have been on raw these past few months. candice has definatly shown shes gonna be a top diva in the future. i think the reason her and victorias match's tend to be good are because there both friends and can work with each other whereas everyone hates working with melina.

ok lets talk about christy lol. ok so imo yeh she was alot better as a wrestler then ashley but i have to wonder that maybe its because they both were taught how to wrestle differntly. christy was trained by molly holly but wwe just had lita in the storyline so she could get air time.
ashley on the other hand is being trained in a group session which means she probs isnt getting that much time on her own in the ring but then again it still doesnt make up for her lower wrestling skills as shes been with the wwe for more then 19 months whereas christy was only there for 9 but then ya have to take into consideration that ash was getting injured over and over again. i still think putting divas who cant wrestle into huge matchs is a no no and is sooo obviouse its gonna get ****ged off especially if its being held at an event such as wrestlemania. i just hope wwe finally realise that if they want more money then the womans wrestling needs to be brought back to life by using mikkie, victoria etc full time

Genocide
08-04-07, 03:05
yeah but eventually people are gonna get sick off Mickie and Victoria constantly going at it...i know i would, i get sick of most rivalries at some point (especilly when they are re-hashed over and over agin) and it's not fair to put trained wrestlers like Victoria up against people like candice or melina
It's gonna be a couple of years yet before their in-ring skills develop into something hardcore fans will actually want to watch
Im not wanting a match that can rival the Benoit vs Angle matchs, but anything better than the trash we get now...the womens division pretty much sucks now without Trish and Lita, at least they could hold a decent match

the hooliganz
08-04-07, 06:43
the womens division pretty much sucks now without Trish and Lita, at least they could hold a decent match

yeah it is, i'm teary right now, when you have reminded me of them, everytime i hear there theme song i miss them, i wish the could somehow show up

tombraider123
08-04-07, 11:05
I am so sure that Mickie will get the title again at Backlash, they are continuing her feud with Melina, as we saw on RAW. I think Candice will be Women's Champ by the end of 2007.

interstellardave
08-04-07, 14:41
aaaawwwwww..

aaaaaaawwwww ^_^

95JvcgBb1zE

^ that's Evolution baby!!http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/CerebralAssassin1983/icon_super.gif

Yeah, great moment! The ovation that HHH got from the crowd as he was helped out of the cage was awesome too.

Assassino
08-04-07, 16:44
aaaawwwwww..

aaaaaaawwwww ^_^

95JvcgBb1zE

Yay!:D:jmp:

the hooliganz
08-04-07, 19:08
I am so sure that Mickie will get the title again at Backlash, they are continuing her feud with Melina, as we saw on RAW. I think Candice will be Women's Champ by the end of 2007.
i agree with that

I have a question, who is the diva in white in the WM Lumberjill match, the girl in the middle of torrie and mickie james, i just don't know them

CerebralAssassin
08-04-07, 19:08
hehe,you guys noticed Flair crying in the background?what a great way to end that feud..

yeah Dave..the ovation HHH recieved was awesome!!:D

anyway,in other news..I watched WM23!!:jmp: it was awesome

**WRestlemania 23 spoilers follow(highlight if ya wanna read)**

only 2 matches on the card dissapointed me..really(Kane vs. Kahli and the lumberjill match of course!:mad: )

the MITB match was awesome beyond words!!the best MITB by far.Edge had to be carried out on a stretcher!:yik:

the MVP-Benoit match surprised me pleasantly..highly technical match!!you wont' believe some of the reversals mVP was doing on the crossface,german suplexes etc.MVP is a future world champ for sure..he knows how to wrestle:D

the hair vs. hair match wasn't very technical..but still entertaining given all the interference involved.And of course..Trump got stunned!!who wouldn't want to see that?:cln:

ah..last but not least..the main event!!the shooowstoppa vs. John Cena.I gotta tell ya...Cena gave a whole new meaning to the word "drive-thru" with that impressive entrance of his!:D.The first ten minutes of the match was ALL HBK!!he really brought it to the champ on those first minutes,trying to punish his injured knee!!The turning point was when HBK smacked his head on the steel post,and got busted open.And get this:HBK piledrived the champ on the steel steps!!:yik: Cena STILL kicked out when HBK tried to cover him!!ah..me thinks the main event was the best match on the card!

one thing I was dissapointed with was that Finkel wasn't the announcer!!:mad: other than that..awesome wm!!:tmb:

Assassino
08-04-07, 19:10
Kane should have won...
Why did it disappoint you?

CerebralAssassin
08-04-07, 19:13
Kane should have won...
Why did it disappoint you?

yes I agree...Kane should have one!!:mad:

I was dissapointed cause the match was too short!!:mad: (5 minutes long...IF that :( )

do you know how Kane got pinned?:mad:

Assassino
08-04-07, 19:16
yes I agree...Kane should have one!!:mad:

I was dissapointed cause the match was too short!!:mad: (5 minutes long...IF that :( )

do you know how Kane got pinned?:mad:

No...I only saw the highlights this morning...how?

CerebralAssassin
08-04-07, 19:20
No...I only saw the highlights this morning...how?

*spoilers*

Khali covered him by putting his foot on his chest like he usually does with opponents!:mad:

Assassino
08-04-07, 19:22
*spoilers*

Khali covered him by putting his foot on his chest like he usually does with opponents!:mad:

[Insert large number of swear words here]
Complete ass wipe!:mad:
Nobody stands on my Kane:hug:

the hooliganz
08-04-07, 19:41
i remember me about to watch 3 different shows, but i missed them, the first one because we were out of tickets, the second one, no one is there to be with me, and the third one, i missed, but the next time they have a showi, i'll really buy second-row tickets

Genocide
09-04-07, 01:40
HBK!!he really brought it to the champ on those first minutes,trying to punish his injured knee!!
Ahh, but did you notice that despite the work HBK did on Cena's knee, Cena wasn't affected by it 5 mins later! he even put all the pressure on that same leg when F-Uing HBK...the guy could'nt sell raffle tickets, never mind wrestling "injuries"

CerebralAssassin
09-04-07, 01:51
Ahh, but did you notice that despite the work HBK did on Cena's knee, Cena wasn't affected by it 5 mins later! he even put all the pressure on that same leg when F-Uing HBK...the guy could'nt sell raffle tickets, never mind wrestling "injuries"

ah yes,I do agree with you that he didn't sell the injury well,he sort of "shook it off" immediately after HBK got busted open.but you have to admit that that was probably his best match in his career (due to the veteran HBK perhaps?:p ).oh..and I just had to chuckle when HBK countered that FU!!:p mind you,I'm not pleased by the way that match ended,but it was a pretty darn good match!:p

Genocide
09-04-07, 02:01
I agree that the match was one of his best, but he was up against HBK..HBK could make ME look good in the ring
I am still peeved about the end result though, I was hoping that HBK would win and not job to Cena.
I honestly believe that Trips will be the one to take the title of him when he returns in coule of months

CerebralAssassin
09-04-07, 02:09
I agree that the match was one of his best, but he was up against HBK..HBK could make ME look good in the ring
I am still peeved about the end result though, I was hoping that HBK would win and not job to Cena.
I honestly believe that Trips will be the one to take the title of him when he returns in coule of months

to quote JR, "Cena has held the title 20 of the last 24 months"..isn't that ridiculous??:mad:

yes,hunter will win the title back at some point this year,I'm sure,he hasn't held a title since wm 21 (2 years!),let's see how things unfold!:p

Genocide
09-04-07, 02:20
to quote JR, "Cena has held the title 20 of the last 24 months"..isn't that ridiculous??:mad:

yes,hunter will win the title back at some point this year,I'm sure,he hasn't held a title since wm 21 (2 years!),let's see how things unfold!:p
It is ridiculous, im surprised that the WWE has allowed him to keep it this long!!
And yes, it's been 2 years since Trips had the title, he lost it to Batista at WM21 and has lost every title shot he's had since.
It's been WAY too long!

CerebralAssassin
09-04-07, 03:08
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/CerebralAssassin1983/snitsky.jpg

^wtf?Snitsky shaved his head too? :yik: :vlol:

just when I thought this guy couldn't get any scarier/uglier!! :vlol:

Genocide
09-04-07, 03:15
I never thought it was possible to look that ugly!!
I mean...everyones got the right to be ugly but this guys just abusing the privelidge

tombraider123
09-04-07, 20:11
Just wanna ask a question.

What does everyone think of Ashley Massaro's new theme music? Personally, I love it.

Also...

Reported by PWInsider during the summer of 2006, Jazz was negotiating with WWE Officials to return to RAW, and originally it was planned she win the Women's Championship and defend it against Trish Stratus during a summer PPV, it was decided between Vengeance and SummerSlam. Jazz wouldve returned to the WWE Industry and her contract wouldve lasted 2 years before her official release, unfortunately WWE had new plans regarding the release of Trish Stratus, therefore Jazz had no use for a storyline and she was released.

I really would loved to have seen more matches from these two. They always put on good matches and ithe division would still probably be much better.

Hybrid Soldier
09-04-07, 20:23
I never thought it was possible to look that ugly!!
I mean...everyones got the right to be ugly but this guys just abusing the privelidge

Lmao! I was about to say the same thing. XD

Assassino
09-04-07, 20:45

Haha!
He used to have the coolest beard too!:D

CerebralAssassin
09-04-07, 21:01
now Kane looks like a supermodel compared to that guy ey?:D

Assassino
09-04-07, 21:07
Kane IS a supermodel:p
How come you aint on MSN no more? You library duty;)

Genocide
10-04-07, 03:05
THIS is scary!!
http://www.triplehunleashed.com/pics/photos/wchyna/6.jpg

the hooliganz
10-04-07, 05:09
i love the music!!!!!

about Jazz thing, i like her, and i'm waiting for her, but she wasn't used

CerebralAssassin
10-04-07, 05:27
yeah man...no offense to hHH but..meh...I could never see Chyna as a woman!!:yik:

Alive_and_Funky
10-04-07, 19:47

Whoa! :yik:
yeah man...no offense to hHH but..meh...I could never see Chyna as a woman!!:yik:
I know what you mean. She did look pretty manly. :whi:

By the way, has anyone else seen this?

http://i19.************/2zzmhxx.jpg

Here's Edgy! :D

CerebralAssassin
10-04-07, 20:58
^hehe..does that mean he's gonna win the WWE championship?i hope so..

meh,whenever I open up a can,whether it be a soda or something else,I always think of this man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHZGZT0geFQ

weird huh?:D

Assassino
10-04-07, 22:22
Yes...very strange...I don't normally think of him...3 guesses who else mind;)

CerebralAssassin
10-04-07, 22:38
well,I only think of Austin under certain conditions,like when I'm opening up a can of Mountain dew,or a can of beer, or a can of :smk:

oh,and I've dreamt of ma man hunter and Batista..:D many times:o

Assassino
10-04-07, 22:41
A can of what you say...spank...ass??? WTF?! Strange person:p

Mmmmmm Batista:D

CerebralAssassin
10-04-07, 22:48
Mmmmmm Batista:D

you got that right!!:cln: he's so damn good looking...I wished I looked like him:(

can of "wuppass"!!you never heard Austin say that?

Andariel
10-04-07, 23:01
Batista is on tonight? mmmmmm!..

Assassino
11-04-07, 12:51
you got that right!!:cln: he's so damn good looking...I wished I looked like him:(

can of "wuppass"!!you never heard Austin say that?

I remember now...was too late for me last night..:whi:

the hooliganz
12-04-07, 04:33
Anyone here agree with Kristal's Face turn, Ashley is the only face, diva that wrestles on smackdown, and that will be a challenge since, Maryse is still not making her wrestling debut

CerebralAssassin
12-04-07, 04:40
Anyone here agree with Kristal's Face turn, Ashley is the only face, diva that wrestles on smackdown, and that will be a challenge since, Maryse is still not making her wrestling debut

meh,only 4 divas in the WWE right now that are worthy of anything,the others are bimbos.Ashley ain't one of em btw

lita212
12-04-07, 04:41
Maryse is doing fine where she is at the moment i think wwe are really wanting her to be at her best to shock people by saying someone wit a hot body and blonde hair can wrestle because i know people wont take her seriously as a wrestler if she were to come in it now.

the hooliganz
12-04-07, 04:49
meh,only 4 divas in the WWE right now that are worthy of anything,the others are bimbos.Ashley ain't one of em btw

i know, but she is a starter, and she can still improve

Maryse is doing fine where she is at the moment i think wwe are really wanting her to be at her best to shock people by saying someone wit a hot body and blonde hair can wrestle because i know people wont take her seriously as a wrestler if she were to come in it now.

yeah she is, i can't wait for her wrestling debut with Milena Roucka

i dreamn't of Jillian's Face Turn, AShley was attacked by Melina, Jillian makes the save, the two ended in hugging, i wish this is a premoniton

CerebralAssassin
12-04-07, 04:54
^yeah,I wish Ash turns heal,I can't stand her.

who's Maryse:confused: and where did Beth and Jazz go?:mad:

the hooliganz
12-04-07, 04:59
Jillian is the one making a face turn

Maryse Ouellet is one of the diva search girls

http://i19.************/2vkc19g.jpg

Jazz was released, and Beth is in OVW

CerebralAssassin
12-04-07, 06:55
ah..my new love!! (http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/CerebralAssassin1983/Kellykelly2.jpg?t=1176360808)

ain't she the cutest thang ever??^_^ :cln: :cln: :jmp:

LaraMan2
12-04-07, 07:10

:vlol: :vlol:
like this they r>>:gay: :gay:

ivannnnn
12-04-07, 07:12
To be honest,why HHH weren't shy? :p...his ass revealed in front of the people?

LaraMan2
12-04-07, 07:14
ah..my new love!! (http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/CerebralAssassin1983/Kellykelly2.jpg?t=1176360808)

i always love them drug free
drugs screw with ur body
i dont do drugs
no smoking
i do drink but not alot...

LaraMan2
12-04-07, 07:15
To be honest,why HHH weren't shy? :p...his ass revealed in front of the people?

at least it isnt his...:jmp:

tombraider123
12-04-07, 09:16
^yeah,I wish Ash turns heal,I can't stand her.

who's Maryse:confused: and where did Beth and Jazz go?:mad:

I posted about why Jazz was released a few pages back, Lol.

Debaser
12-04-07, 15:51
I'm still holding out for Mae Young to come and take Women's Title! :ohn:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i263/Morgan_Merryweather/MaeYoung.jpg

croft_baby
12-04-07, 16:31
people in south australia do not be alarmed, lol, no check out [removed] its rather fun my boyfriend does the site and loves wrestling to bits....its kinda funny though me loving lara croft him loving wrestling weird match lol

Link removed. Advertisement is not permitted for new members.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item_tandc

Web Site Advertising / Advertisements

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on www.tombraiderforums.com. Please also note that this message board is not a FFA Links Site. One-post-wonders wanting solely to advertise their web site or products will have their membership cancelled and their posts removed.

While we welcome the broadcasting of additional and relevant resources, we will not tolerate blatant web site advertising. Such posts we deem fall into this category will be removed and appropriate action taken. Site owners who contribute to our community with more than 100 qualitative posts are more than welcome to advertise their web site and/or additional resources on www.tombraiderforums.com in our Fan Forum.

Alive_and_Funky
12-04-07, 17:32
^hehe..does that mean he's gonna win the WWE championship?i hope so..
I hope Edge wins it too, but I doubt it. I think he's in the WWE title match at Backlash.
meh,whenever I open up a can,whether it be a soda or something else,I always think of this man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHZGZT0geFQ

weird huh?:D
Sometimes when I drink out of a bottle I think of Triple H. :D

Check this out (contains a big ECW spoiler for those who haven't seen it): http://i18.************/34fbdsn.jpg

I'll type what I think about it in white. :D

I'm pretty pleased that CM Punk has turned heel. I've seen a few of his indie promos which he done when he was a heel and I thought they were brilliant. Hopefully this heel turn will bring out his "better than you" persona. I'm just hoping he doesn't get overshadowed due to being in the New Breed, but I think the New Breed is getting quite a lot of coverage on ECW.

End of spoiler.

Assassino
12-04-07, 17:46
Noooo not Edge he's such an ass...although I wont be saying that in two weeks!:D :jmp:

Alive_and_Funky
12-04-07, 17:51
Noooo not Edge he's such an ass...although I wont be saying that in two weeks!:D :jmp:
Edge isn't an ass, he's Rated R. :D (Nice sig, by the way. Back to the Future? :D)
Why won't you be saying that in two weeks? Too much of a chicken? :p

Assassino
12-04-07, 17:52
Edge isn't an ass, he's Rated R. :D (Nice sig, by the way. Back to the Future? :D)
Why won't you be saying that in two weeks? Too much of a chicken? :p

Back to the Future aye...you ledge!:D
I'm going to see them in London...well RAW anyway...i'm so excited about it I can't think about anything else!:D
I'm not a chicken...you wanna say that to my face next time...beach?!:p

Alive_and_Funky
12-04-07, 17:59
I'm going to see them in London...well RAW anyway...i'm so excited about it I can't think about anything else!:D
I'm not a chicken...you wanna say that to my face next time...beach?!:p
Yeah, I thought you weren't going to call him that because you'd be going to see WWE soon. Oh, and I'd recommend you do call him an ass. Edge likes to get booed and stuff. :D
Yes, I would call you a chicken to your face. :p

LaraMan2
12-04-07, 18:19
:vlol: I'm still holding out for Mae Young to come and take Women's Title! :ohn:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i263/Morgan_Merryweather/MaeYoung.jpg

the hooliganz
12-04-07, 20:17

ahh yes, she is the cutest thing in ECW

2JBMBCbq9jY
after watching this video everyday

i noticed that kristal dropped something while walking and tony chimel forgot to announce Layla

Mickie changed her wrestling attire, which is more cooler

and candice changed the way she enters the ring

lita212
13-04-07, 00:43
ahh yes, she is the cutest thing in ECW

2JBMBCbq9jY
after watching this video everyday

i noticed that kristal dropped something while walking and tony chimel forgot to announce Layla

Mickie changed her wrestling attire, which is more cooler

and candice changed the way she enters the ring

no mikkie didnt change her attire. shes always worn stuff like that when shes not wrestling lol. and candice didnt change her entrance. the reason she just walks is because they was only walking to go around the ring not in it lol

the hooliganz
13-04-07, 01:02
that is no the thing i'm talking about, i was talking about the latest diva match, Mickie was wearing something quite similar with melina

i should be more specific next time

lita212
13-04-07, 01:27
that is no the thing i'm talking about, i was talking about the latest diva match, Mickie was wearing something quite similar with melina

i should be more specific next time

hehe oh yeh sorry i get ya now lol its cause ya posted the wrestlmania match which is why i thought ya was on bout candice and mikkie. yeh i thought the same when i saw mikkie i was like eh she looks like melina lol maybe psycho mikkie will wont to be melina next lol joke. candice changed her entrance i think cause it saves time plus once ya get to the ring wwe tend to cut off entrance themes and go to the next one so she probs does it at the beggining so it wont get cut off if ya get me lol.

the hooliganz
13-04-07, 03:36
i like her former entrance more, it is more cool

is ashley back where she was before??

interstellardave
13-04-07, 11:16
I still need to watch Mondays' Raw... did they continue the building feud between Edge and Randy? IMO the matches they are going to have (at least the way it looks to be going) are going to be awesome! Just like Edge made last Summer enjoyable with his Cena feud, he will make this Summer enjoyable with his Orton feud. The only question I have is how Orton will fly as a face the second time around...

Alive_and_Funky
13-04-07, 20:23
I still need to watch Mondays' Raw... did they continue the building feud between Edge and Randy? IMO the matches they are going to have (at least the way it looks to be going) are going to be awesome! Just like Edge made last Summer enjoyable with his Cena feud, he will make this Summer enjoyable with his Orton feud. The only question I have is how Orton will fly as a face the second time around...
I've not seen this week's Raw so I'm not sure if they are building the feud or not. There was something announced to do with it though, but I don't know if you want to find it out yourself by watching the show.
I actually quite liked Orton as a face, but I prefer him as a heel. I'd actually love to see a rivalry between Edge and Orton with both of them as heels, but the chances of that happening are probably really unlikely. Either way, I bet the feud would be great.

interstellardave
13-04-07, 21:24
I've not seen this week's Raw so I'm not sure if they are building the feud or not. There was something announced to do with it though, but I don't know if you want to find it out yourself by watching the show.
I actually quite liked Orton as a face, but I prefer him as a heel. I'd actually love to see a rivalry between Edge and Orton with both of them as heels, but the chances of that happening are probably really unlikely. Either way, I bet the feud would be great.

Their feud, if it really develops, will make this Summer on Raw. Cena vrs a not-really-a-heel HBK is not so hot. I think everyone realizes that and that's why they put Edge and Orton right into the title mix after WM. If HBK isn't turning heel and Cena isn't turning heel (that would be fresh) then you have to have Edge and Orton in there.

the hooliganz
13-04-07, 22:18
do they have a feud, i remember seeing Edge accompany Orton to the ring when Orton's no. Contender match with Shawn Michaels

lita212
13-04-07, 22:48
ashley is back on smackdown hooliganz. her push is over and wwe are pushing the divas on raw now especially candice. the only diva i dont see gettin a push is torrie but then again i think she might turn on carlito for some reason.

lita212
14-04-07, 01:04
WWE Alumni...................

Over the years, countless men and women have had the privilege and honor of entertaining World Wrestling Entertainment fans under the WWE banner. Over the next several months, WWE.com will look at these Superstars' careers and re-introduce them to today's WWE fans in this new section, WWE Alumni.

Lita along with The Rock and Trish stratus are the first members to have their profiles put back up.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/wwealumni/

RichieRobson
14-04-07, 01:12
i thought WWE (WWF at the time) from 1997 - 2001 was amazingly good!

now i thinks its a little too daft for my liking

the hooliganz
14-04-07, 02:45
WWE Alumni...................

Over the years, countless men and women have had the privilege and honor of entertaining World Wrestling Entertainment fans under the WWE banner. Over the next several months, WWE.com will look at these Superstars' careers and re-introduce them to today's WWE fans in this new section, WWE Alumni.

Lita along with The Rock and Trish stratus are the first members to have their profiles put back up.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/wwealumni/
:yah: :yah: :yah:

i can see trish again, with lita

another thing i'm happy, i'm not sure if this is true, but Michelle McCool is being a face,
:yah: :yah: :yah:

Genocide
14-04-07, 02:59
Their feud, if it really develops, will make this Summer on Raw. Cena vrs a not-really-a-heel HBK is not so hot. I think everyone realizes that and that's why they put Edge and Orton right into the title mix after WM. If HBK isn't turning heel and Cena isn't turning heel (that would be fresh) then you have to have Edge and Orton in there.
I think the next big feud on RAW will be between Edge, Orton AND Cena which may probably begin after Triple H returns and D-X become a tag team once more (feud with the Hardyz??)

lita212
14-04-07, 03:44
SmackDown Diva Ashley will be out of in-ring action after the vicious attack by Jillian on SmackDown. Ashley has loosened a screw in her ankle that will need to be surgically repaired. The screw will be reinserted into a plate in her ankle – a plate inserted last year after Ashley fractured her tibia and fibula while in action. There is no timetable for her in-ring return.

WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick were in action without their friend at ringside, and the duo spoke out on Ashley’s injury. “It was tough going out there tonight without Ashley,” said Brian Kendrick. “But we wish her the best.”

Paul London added, “Ashley wanted us to go out and compete and hold on to the titles, and we did.”

hope wwe realise now that if they want women to wrestle they should make sure they have trained for atleast 2 years lol. no offence but ash should win the title...... the title for the diva who has recieved the most injuries in a short amount of time. anyway enough of the sarcasm i hope ash has a quick recovery but imo when shes better she really needs to go to ovw until she knows how to wrestle properly

also a little run down of what happend when lita aka amy dumas was on the radio show project 96.1 :

- Said she lives in Downtown Decatur, GA.

-Loves living in Atlanta.

- Chris (interviewer) asked her if she did Kareokee in the Starlight Bar in Atlanta, after hesitating a bit she admitted she did Rock 'N' Roll Kareokee lol.

- He compares Lita to Tiki Barber (NFL football player) who retired young aswell recently.

- Lita has no idea who Tiki Barber is lol.

- They make mention of Lita's new show "Punk Rockalips".

- He asks her if people recognize her around Atlanta...she said yes...when she's out with friends and such, said that the fans are more casual and go up to her with more calm. She also made mention that sometimes they aren't sure if she's 'Lita' from the wwe and that when they ask her for her name she always says 'Amy' so sometimes fans think they got the wrong person...problem is most people know her by 'Lita' so they expect her name to be just that.

- Chris mentions that since she retired as a heel do people still see her as the bad guy still...she said when she got Myspace she was cautious of people who might want to act out and post negative things about her on Myspace so she pre-approves everything but said she was pleasantly surprised that out of nearly 30,000 friends she has on her page that only five people had said things like "you suck" or hate comments.

- Chris asks her if she's still working out and trying to stay in shape still since she isn't wrestling anymore, she says she wants to but isn't exactly able to at the moment since she has been having back problems since before she retired and thought maybe the pain will go away in time after she retired but it didn't, she had some X-rays done and discovered she had like three torn disks so she's currently going to rehab for it.

-Vince McMahon comes up in the conversation, Amy says she wants to see how he looks bald since she really hasn't been watching wrestling.

- Chris talks about Lita and Trish being the only two well known successful famale wrestlers to never pose for PlayBoy, she says PB asked her several times but she always said no, she thought it was played out and that if she wanted to stand out more from the rest then this was more of the reason she shouldn't do it.

- Chris recalls a funny embarassing story where for a long time he was friends with the wrong Lita on Myspace, he was really excited and told everyone that he found Lita on Myspace and that he had her on his page...up until six months ago he found it wasn't her to his disappointment...Amy ofcourse reminds him that she now has an official Myspace.

- Talks of Hogan come up, Lita says that everyone backstage is usually called by their work names but most people made it a habit of calling her Amy, said when she spoke to Hogan she introduced herself as Amy and Hogan paused for a minute said his kids might be dissapointed if he started calling 'Lita' Amy since they are used to her as Lita...so in future conversations everytime she would say hi to Hogan she would say" Hi Terry" (his real name) and he would always hesitate for a moment and try to remember to call her Amy instead of Lita.

- Chris asked about Ric Flair, she said Flair made sure that she had a retirement party overseas and bought her a bottle of Champaign...she had to wrap it up in towels so she can bring it back with her and it now sits in her house un-opened.

-They ofcourse plug Amy's new radio show "Punk Rockalips" (or Rock-A-Lips) which debuts on April 22nd @ 9pm on project 96.1, she will be the host of it.

- Chris thanks her for her time and wishes her a Happy Birthday today april 14th.

pic of lita at project 96.1

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5412/l65cd32964f6888a9eb7f28tt3.jpg

interstellardave
14-04-07, 03:50
do they have a feud, i remember seeing Edge accompany Orton to the ring when Orton's no. Contender match with Shawn Michaels

That seems to be the new fad in the WWE of late. It's "keep your friends close and your enemies even closer"! Edge and Orton have been together but you know it's going to blow up soon. Just like how Cena and HBK were always tagging before WM even though they'd be opponents--and they both knew it. Same with Batista and Undertaker, who were tag team partners again tonight on SD (with predictable tension between them)!

By the way, if anyone saw SD tonight, tell me MVP isn't the real deal... I dare you! MVP could be huge in a few years--if they don't push him too fast, too soon. I keep seeing great SD matches and I wonder why people continue to say it's inferior to Raw... in so many instances it's better.

Alive_and_Funky
14-04-07, 12:20
I agree with you. I don't really think you can drag on a "face vs face" rivalry for too long. You either have to turn one of them heel, end the feud, or add some more people into the mix.
I really do hope WWE make Edge Vs Orton the feud of the summer, but will they really want to keep Cena out of the main spotlight for even a little while? I remember back in 2004 when the U.S. title was getting more coverage than the WWE title due to Cena having the gold.
That seems to be the new fad in the WWE of late. It's "keep your friends close and your enemies even closer"! Edge and Orton have been together but you know it's going to blow up soon. Just like how Cena and HBK were always tagging before WM even though they'd be opponents--and they both knew it. Same with Batista and Undertaker, who were tag team partners again tonight on SD (with predictable tension between them)!
I hope they don't do it again anytime soon, it would be really tiresome. I think that once is fine, second is pushing it, third is really pushing it, whilst a fourth time would probably be overkill.
By the way, if anyone saw SD tonight, tell me MVP isn't the real deal... I dare you! MVP could be huge in a few years--if they don't push him too fast, too soon. I keep seeing great SD matches and I wonder why people continue to say it's inferior to Raw... in so many instances it's better.
I think MVP could be huge too. He could quite possibly be the biggest prospect since Mr. Kennedy.
I agree that SmackDown is better than Raw. SmackDown is more fresh, puts on better matches, and has JBL on commentary. :D

~*~Chloe~*~
14-04-07, 19:40
Hey, does anybody have any of the 2005 Raw Diva Search Videos?

lita212
14-04-07, 19:42

youtube have a few diva search vids

~*~Chloe~*~
14-04-07, 19:47
Yeah. I'll check them out. Does anybody else have any more?

the hooliganz
14-04-07, 19:57
love the avatar Chloe, she is just looks so pretty

Chloe, try searching vids tv.blinkx.com

Stacy Keibler Avatar :yah: :yah:

Michelle McCool to be face :tmb:

~*~Chloe~*~
14-04-07, 20:11
Thanks Hooliganz. Made it myself.

Btw I love Stacy too, do you know where to find vids of her?

the hooliganz
14-04-07, 20:14
is that from a Playboy photoshoot, because it looks like one

I watch videos of Stacy, but only when she was in the Dancing With the stars

~*~Chloe~*~
14-04-07, 20:18
Yes its a playboy pic.:ton:

btw on that site, all I could find was something from the 2004 diva search:hea: :D

the hooliganz
14-04-07, 20:22
oh, I don't know where i can find videos of the 2005 diva search

Alive_and_Funky
14-04-07, 20:36
oh, I don't know where i can find videos of the 2005 diva search
Have you checked on WWE.com? Ashley's page might have some.

the hooliganz
14-04-07, 20:39
Have you checked on WWE.com? Ashley's page might have some.
oh yeah, yup she has some, but all the videos are about her, and does not include Leyla Milani, Kristal Marshall, Elisbeth Rouffaer, Leilane Ondrade (Alexis), i can't remember the rest

CerebralAssassin
14-04-07, 21:57

while I agree that throwing orton and edge would make things more interesting,I'd have to say the Cena-HBK feud would still be decent even by themselves.cause see,HBK does NOT operate as a face in this story.oh no.he's more like a tweener.just like HHH was in 2002,right when he returned after his quad injury.he was the guy people were cheering for but couldn't quite trust,waiting for him to complete some horrendous act and say "oh,I knew he was gonna do that all along".good stuff man:D

in these arms
14-04-07, 22:23
Can someone explain to me what A Diva Search is?

lita212
15-04-07, 01:44
Can someone explain to me what A Diva Search is?

a diva search is some crappy lil contest wwe created to get new wrestlers yet none of the divas can wrestle lol. basically girls go down to audtion and then certain ones make it to the actual diva search show were they are eliminated one by one each week and its decided by the fans as to who goes and who wins. the thing is its just some contest which wastes time and actual wrestlers time and its only for money. which ever diva wins gets a 1 year contract and alot of money which imo they dont deserve cause they havent and dont do anything for it. basically they get paid the same amount of money as a normal female wrestler except all the diva search girls do is enter bikkini contests and have an awful match at wrestlemania. oh and end up being in playboy cause thats the only talent they have.
ohhhh was that a bit harsh? nah

the hooliganz
15-04-07, 01:53
it is not all crap, WWE used it to find more talent, if there was no diva search, no Candice, Maria, Ashley, Christy. You can see them training. and what you said earlier, AShley should be a champion for having serious injuries for a short period of time, saying Diva Search is crap, you also said the MAria, Candice, Ashley and Christy are crap.

the hooliganz
15-04-07, 01:58
wait, i just checked on this site,and it has 2005 diva search videos, it is bolt.com, just search it, i wish that helps

CerebralAssassin
15-04-07, 02:21
- He compares Lita to Tiki Barber (NFL football player) who retired young aswell recently.

- Lita has no idea who Tiki Barber is lol.

lol :D

She also made mention that sometimes they aren't sure if she's 'Lita' from the wwe and that when they ask her for her name she always says 'Amy' so sometimes fans think they got the wrong person...problem is most people know her by 'Lita' so they expect her name to be just that.

lmao!!:D smart girl!!:D

- Talks of Hogan come up, Lita says that everyone backstage is usually called by their work names but most people made it a habit of calling her Amy, said when she spoke to Hogan she introduced herself as Amy and Hogan paused for a minute said his kids might be dissapointed if he started calling 'Lita' Amy since they are used to her as Lita...so in future conversations everytime she would say hi to Hogan she would say" Hi Terry" (his real name) and he would always hesitate for a moment and try to remember to call her Amy instead of Lita.

hmm interesting..didn't know the guys backstages address each other with their work names!:p

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5412/l65cd32964f6888a9eb7f28tt3.jpg

:cln:

lol!!i've been telling people around here that MVP is great sinse he was in that inferno match but i got ignored!!:mad: you shoulda watched his match at wm,it was great!!oh and I love his entrance music!!:D oh...havent watched SD!what happened?

hey Dave...remember this moment?http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/CerebralAssassin1983/smirk.jpg clicky (http://www.triplehunleashed.com/pics/ppv/2005/mania/013.jpg)

@hooliganz:are you sure that's stacy in your avatar?that doesn't look like stacy to me:confused:

the hooliganz
15-04-07, 02:32
@hooliganz:are you sure that's stacy in your avatar?that doesn't look like stacy to me:confused:

it's stacy, i just removed her body, she curled her, she looks very stacy to me

CerebralAssassin
15-04-07, 02:41
ah,my love again!! (http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/CerebralAssassin1983/kellykelly1.jpg?t=1176604829)

how is it possible to look that pretty??:cln: :cln: :jmp:

the hooliganz
15-04-07, 02:42
ah,my love again!! (http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/CerebralAssassin1983/kellykelly1.jpg?t=1176604829)

how is it possible to look that pretty??:cln: :cln: :jmp:
again, i the now prettiest ECW Diva

I can't believe she is 19, she looks like 16

lita212
15-04-07, 02:44
it is not all crap, WWE used it to find more talent, if there was no diva search, no Candice, Maria, Ashley, Christy. You can see them training. and what you said earlier, AShley should be a champion for having serious injuries for a short period of time, saying Diva Search is crap, you also said the MAria, Candice, Ashley and Christy are crap.

lol so your telling me that if there was no diva search then wwe would have lost out on talented girls haha soz but if there was no diva search ya probs would have divas like jazz etc and gail kim back on raw and beth phoenix and katie lee. seriously the reason the real talent hasnt debute on raw yet is cause diva search losers keep coming in and taking over. why do you think lita and victoria were so ****ed off at them to start with? because they were getting paid the same amount of money as the actual wrestlers and yet all they were doing is bikkini contests and photoshoots. seriously look at ashley shes been here for a while now and yet she hasnt improved one bit. the only thing shes actually got praise for is her photoshoots with playboy, stuff, flex, maxim etc. if she was sooo good why do ya think they made her lose at wrestlemania? why do ya think shes been stuck as a manager and a part time wrestler? because shes crap. candice and maria are better then ash and yet they didnt even win. there still wastes of space on raw because divas like katie lee has been waiting over a year to go to raw cause her ex room mate alex shane who was one of my trainers told me she was waiting to go onto raw and is still waiting.
sorry but if you had seen wot the divison was like a few years ago then you would be saying the exact same thing cause as far as im concerned aslong as the diva search keeps going on it just means the womans division will be non existant and would have made what lita did pointless because it was her who made the divison what it is today aswell as trish. without them 2 there would be nothing

the hooliganz
15-04-07, 02:51
lol so your telling me that if there was no diva search then wwe would have lost out on talented girls haha soz but if there was no diva search ya probs would have divas like jazz etc and gail kim back on raw and beth phoenix and katie lee. seriously the reason the real talent hasnt debute on raw yet is cause diva search losers keep coming in and taking over. why do you think lita and victoria were so ****ed off at them to start with? because they were getting paid the same amount of money as the actual wrestlers and yet all they were doing is bikkini contests and photoshoots. seriously look at ashley shes been here for a while now and yet she hasnt improved one bit. the only thing shes actually got praise for is her photoshoots with playboy, stuff, flex, maxim etc. if she was sooo good why do ya think they made her lose at wrestlemania? why do ya think shes been stuck as a manager and a part time wrestler? because shes crap. candice and maria are better then ash and yet they didnt even win. there still wastes of space on raw because divas like katie lee has been waiting over a year to go to raw cause her ex room mate alex shane who was one of my trainers told me she was waiting to go onto raw and is still waiting.
sorry but if you had seen wot the divison was like a few years ago then you would be saying the exact same thing cause as far as im concerned aslong as the diva search keeps going on it just means the womans division will be non existant and would have made what lita did pointless because it was her who made the divison what it is today aswell as trish. without them 2 there would be nothing
i just started watching wrestling when the diva search losers started taking over, and the only diva search that i have watched is the 2006, i didn't see Jazz, Gail Kim, and other wrestlers except Trish, Lita and Victoria, Lita wasn't wrestling because she has to heal her injury, and when she was healed, she retired, i miss trish, i miss lita, but i don't believe that the women's division is crap right now

Most of the previous divas have been released because of pay cuts

CerebralAssassin
15-04-07, 02:59
i just started watching wrestling when the diva search losers started taking over, and the only diva search that i have watched is the 2006, i didn't see Jazz, Gail Kim, and other wrestlers except Trish, Lita and Victoria, Lita wasn't wrestling because she has to heal her injury, and when she was healed, she retired, i miss trish, i miss lita, but i don't believe that the women's division is crap right now

I want you to watch this match clicky (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YQiSMfyUAI)

now take that and compare it to wm 23's crap match.you'll immediately realize the division was much better back then:D

the hooliganz
15-04-07, 03:03
I want you to watch this match clicky (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YQiSMfyUAI)

now take that and compare it to wm 23's crap match.you'll immediately realize the division was much better back then:D
oh my goat, it looks cool, i have watched the women's division back then, from the show in Philippines WWE Flashback, i saw the Ivory vs. Molly match, and it was cool, i saw the Lita vs. Spike Dudley match to, and I can't believe that lita defeated him

about the video, who are the divas competing, the only people i can recognize is Mighty Molly and Lita

CerebralAssassin
15-04-07, 03:08
oh my goat, it looks cool, i have watched the women's division back then, from the show in Philippines WWE Flashback, i saw the Ivory vs. Molly match, and it was cool, i saw the Lita vs. Spike Dudley match to, and I can't believe that lita defeated him

lita wrestled spike dudley??lmao..:vlol: i didn't know that!!shoot..youtube dont have that match!!:mad:

the hooliganz
15-04-07, 03:12
lita wrestled spike dudley??lmao..:vlol: i didn't know that!!shoot..youtube dont have that match!!:mad:
yup, i have watched it, and it was cool, i remember lita defeating two different men by pinfall, i can't remember the other

lita212
15-04-07, 03:55
yeh lita ended up beating spike man i remember that lol it was a rite good match. lita used to fight alot of men but mostly because she was with matt and jeff.

lita212
15-04-07, 03:58
the divas competeing in that ss match are lita who's got the baggy pants yellow thong and green fishnet top. jazz whos got the silvery outfit on and is black lol, ivory is the one in the purpe and black outfit, then there is mighty molly dressed in her pink super hero outfit, jaqueline is the other black wrestler who has the black pants and red top, and trish is in the pink shorts and black top. i remember that match and i was soooo ****ed when trish won.

lita212
15-04-07, 04:05
also hooliganz. check out this match this is what ya call a real wrestling match especially when its the main event on raw
lita vs trish womans championship main event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSQaMK_wZUU

the hooliganz
15-04-07, 04:09
also hooliganz. check out this match this is what ya call a real wrestling match especially when its the main event on raw
lita vs trish womans championship main event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSQaMK_wZUU
I will, but not right now, i'm a bit busy

lita212
15-04-07, 04:38
News on Undertaker's Title Reign

The Undertaker has been told this will be the first long-term title run of his career. Vince told him he wanted to give him a long-run but needed a commitment to a full-time schedule in return. It remains to be seen just how long Undertaker can keep up the schedule as he is in need of a hip replacement. The idea of Undertaker/Batista was first pitched last August by Dusty Rhodes and Alex Greenfield. Vince approved it in September but said no decision on the finish would be made at that time, prompting many to think he wanted Batista to end the streak. In truth, Vince doesn't want the streak to end and so it probably never will.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

tombraider123
15-04-07, 12:34

The women's division is nothing now compared to 2002/2003/2004, they were great years for the division.

tombraider123
15-04-07, 12:36
hope wwe realise now that if they want women to wrestle they should make sure they have trained for atleast 2 years lol. no offence but ash should win the title...... the title for the diva who has recieved the most injuries in a short amount of time. anyway enough of the sarcasm i hope ash has a quick recovery but imo when shes better she really needs to go to ovw until she knows how to wrestle properly

I think it's worked to send her to OVW or DSW as of now. Which is a good idea.

lita212
15-04-07, 17:15

well i know her injury is real as she has to have her screw in her ankle put back in. but hopefully she does get sent to ovw and beth phoenix will finally make a return

the hooliganz
15-04-07, 21:05
it is real, she may get send to OVW like what happened to Beth Phoenix, i wish she heals soon

the hooliganz
16-04-07, 00:19
:yah:

G1l6WO7xC7g

does this mean that Michelle McCool is a face, she helped Ashley her worst enemy

Is Ashley laughing or crying??

CerebralAssassin
16-04-07, 00:23
ah..I see some great heal potential for McCool..she doesn't make a good face though :pi:

lita212
16-04-07, 00:40
omg lol the nightmares of ashleys bad acting are back lol. hehe hooliganz shes supposed to be crying lol seriously this girl has actually made her wrestling skills look amazing because her acting ouch i can just think of so many sarcastic things to say lol.
also the reason they did that backstage fight thing was to get ashley outta wrestling so she could have her surgery done again on her ankle for her lose screw so thats the reason they made that lil pretend fight.

tombraider123
16-04-07, 01:15
Ashley's acting and mic work have never been really bad, but I have to admit, she needs to stay away from acting as if she is hurt. I thought she was laughing.

lita212
16-04-07, 01:28
Ashley's acting and mic work have never been really bad, but I have to admit, she needs to stay away from acting as if she is hurt. I thought she was laughing.

lol so did everyone else which is why shes been getting so ripped on the internet for her acting now im sorry but how hard is it to cry? not hard at all but yet again she proves that it is

the hooliganz
16-04-07, 03:24
so is Michelle McCool a face, because right now, there are no wrestling face divas, Ashley is gone, and Maryse still won't make her wrestling debut

ivannnnn
16-04-07, 04:42
Mark,what do u think about Stephanie McMahon??

the hooliganz
16-04-07, 04:43
She is cool, i like her, she is quite good at wrestling and she should return

ivannnnn
16-04-07, 04:47
After had a baby,she wouldn't back anymore............:(

the best tournament i ever watch Steph,is defeating Trish Stratus at 2001 :jmp:

the hooliganz
16-04-07, 04:50
I like trish more, and i want trish to return first, then Lita, then Stacy then her

ivannnnn
16-04-07, 05:00
Everyone's married...?? the old wrestler just nourish the babies and they won't wrestle again :hea:

grrr...

the hooliganz
16-04-07, 05:02
Everyone's married...?? the old wrestler just nourish the babies and they won't wrestle again :hea:

grrr...
they still have some life you know, they can't wrestle forever

ivannnnn
16-04-07, 05:05
they still have some life you know, they can't wrestle forever

yeah i know,,but i wanna see the just once :(
or if they want,i agree if they start a riot ( The Pregnant Wrestlers ) :D

the hooliganz
16-04-07, 05:06
yeah i know,,but i wanna see the just once :(
or if they want,i agree if they start a riot ( The Pregnant Wrestlers ) :D

how can you see her if WWE is banned in your country??

ivannnnn
16-04-07, 05:10
Uhh, at least i'd see on WWE.com
or read the info about it..

wait,on my satellite TV i've TNA wrestling not WWE :(
and TNA is so boring :(

the hooliganz
16-04-07, 05:12
Uhh, at least i'd see on WWE.com
or read the info about it..

wait,on my satellite TV i've TNA wrestling not WWE :(
and TNA is so boring :(
you said it, I can't even stand sitting on the TV for 15 minutes watching that show, I'll rather watch American Idol, the only thing i like with TNA is Christy Hemme

ivannnnn
16-04-07, 05:17
Yeah i agree too :mad:
Watching that make me drowsy :mad:

anyway who's ur fave male wrestler?

the hooliganz
16-04-07, 05:18
why are you asking??

i can't think, give me a second

ivannnnn
16-04-07, 05:23
what do u mean?? i ask u who's ur favorite male wrestler..? :confused:

maybe u don't like male wrestler..?

the hooliganz
16-04-07, 05:24
Mr. Kennedy is my favorite male wrestler, it took me sometime to answer that :p

ivannnnn
16-04-07, 05:27
Hehe me too...he looks young though he's old :D

uhh i'm getting sick of seeing Guerrero's wife..she sucks :mad:

tombraider123
16-04-07, 15:48
lol so did everyone else which is why shes been getting so ripped on the internet for her acting now im sorry but how hard is it to cry? not hard at all but yet again she proves that it is

The reason I said it is because I can also act many situations, but if i pretend to be hurt or cry I also find it difficult. Just basing it on personal experience.

Anyway, tonight I think it's Mickie vs Melina...again.

interstellardave
16-04-07, 16:19
Mickie looked good Monday night... fast and fluid in the ring... full of energy. The problem with some divas (like Ashley) is not only that they botch moves but that they are also very slow and deliberate in the ring--it makes the whole match feel contrived and unnatural when their competitors have to wait and wait for the move to be done.

I'll tell you who has far surpassed Ashley and the other T&A girls in the ring... it's Candice. Candice was the epitome of the "mindless bimbo" for a long time. It seemed she was just there for Vince to grope during backstage segments! And let's face it, as all us hetero males (and our female-loving female friends!) can see, her body certainly is something to be admired! :mis: But she's gone past all that to be quite good in the ring. She not only knows some moves but she pulls them off quickly and without hesitation. Her matches look fluid and natural for the most part. Ashley... take notice!

tombraider123
16-04-07, 17:33
Yes, Candice has come so far and she is now one of my favourites. Every time she has a match I always get excited to see it because she always shows even more improvement. Also, she has done quite a lot of technical wrestling and lets face it, she has done more technical wrestling than many of the males (John Cena comes to mind).

In my eyes, Candice is the new Trish Stratus. Trish started to improve quickly and she was given the title because of it, which made her improve even more because she had a reason too. I think by this time next year, Candice will have been the Women's Champion. I know there are more deserving girls with better talent, but if Candice was given the title, it will get her to tran even harder. I also notices she has got rid of the go-daddy dance and her entrance is more quick and not so slutty lol.

the hooliganz
16-04-07, 20:15
Yes, Candice has come so far and she is now one of my favourites. Every time she has a match I always get excited to see it because she always shows even more improvement. Also, she has done quite a lot of technical wrestling and lets face it, she has done more technical wrestling than many of the males (John Cena comes to mind).

In my eyes, Candice is the new Trish Stratus. Trish started to improve quickly and she was given the title because of it, which made her improve even more because she had a reason too. I think by this time next year, Candice will have been the Women's Champion. I know there are more deserving girls with better talent, but if Candice was given the title, it will get her to tran even harder. I also notices she has got rid of the go-daddy dance and her entrance is more quick and not so slutty lol.
Yup, she has been better now, I like her, she can be a women's champion now, I thought before that AShley was better than her, especially with the Playboy thingy, and her little "Go Daddy Dance". Now I realize that Candice is more better than her. Candice defeated Lita! Maria is cool to, she just have to get rid of the Bronco Buster.

lita212
16-04-07, 23:45
Yup, she has been better now, I like her, she can be a women's champion now, I thought before that AShley was better than her, especially with the Playboy thingy, and her little "Go Daddy Dance". Now I realize that Candice is more better than her. Candice defeated Lita! Maria is cool to, she just have to get rid of the Bronco Buster.

lol omg candice won because lita was too busy having ago at the ref lol.

anyways i think it will be mikkie vs melina or both will be involved tonight as it is now confirmed that it will be mikkie vs melina at backlash. i will get the link shortly to prove the confirmation.

also they are saying over at gerwick.net that the real reason ash lost was due to her poor attitude and the heat she was getting backstage.

another thing. the wrestlemania 23 figure set will include a double pack with ashley vs melina.

the hooliganz
16-04-07, 23:49
Anyone here agree with Stacy as a member of WWE Alumni, with Gail Kim, Molly Holly and Dawn Marie??

Michelle McCool for FAce!

the hooliganz
17-04-07, 00:42
GIt65CTe3_8

this match is cool

DoO0hhW8tU

I'll go and look for some more

lita212
17-04-07, 03:52
god i remember being so ****ed off when trish won that match i was like what!!! lita should have won but she didnt due to wwe not liking the fact that she wasnt doing as much ariel moves so they had her go into that pregnancy storyline so she cud train more even though she was still the same as before but way faster but i reckon its cause she stopped wearing them big black studded knee boots.

CerebralAssassin
17-04-07, 04:06
that first match was great!!was that the 2004 badd blood?

damn,so much eye candy all at once,and Gail Kim is really hot!!:cln:

lol @ Tomko!! :vlol:

Debaser
17-04-07, 09:35
i thought WWE (WWF at the time) from 1997 - 2001 was amazingly good!

now i thinks its a little too daft for my liking

Totally agree.

Debaser
17-04-07, 09:45
Thank-you for posting that the hooliganz, loved it. :D

Trish is so much better when she's heel.

the hooliganz
18-04-07, 07:12
god i remember being so ****ed off when trish won that match i was like what!!! lita should have won but she didnt due to wwe not liking the fact that she wasnt doing as much ariel moves so they had her go into that pregnancy storyline so she cud train more even though she was still the same as before but way faster but i reckon its cause she stopped wearing them big black studded knee boots.

lita looks so good, I wish she won
Thank-you for posting that the hooliganz, loved it. :D

Trish is so much better when she's heel.

my pleasure

yes, i like Trish as a heel, and Lita as a fcas

lita212
19-04-07, 15:44
trish imo was so ace as a heel because she was very witty n sarcastic and she pulled it off so much and i actually liked her better as a heel because as a face i found her annoying and just another blonde who was the same as everyone else. lita was better as a face but i did like her heel character for the first few weeks but i got really boring when they stopped doing promos etc and just kept her standing at ringside.

tombraider123
19-04-07, 17:36
trish imo was so ace as a heel because she was very witty n sarcastic and she pulled it off so much and i actually liked her better as a heel because as a face i found her annoying and just another blonde who was the same as everyone else. lita was better as a face but i did like her heel character for the first few weeks but i got really boring when they stopped doing promos etc and just kept her standing at ringside.

Trish was really good as a Heel. I hated her, even though she was still my favourite. I also think Molly Holly played an ace heel, she also played a good face because she had that 'cute' look, when she had the blonde hair.

the hooliganz
19-04-07, 20:34
I also hate Trish when she was a heel, and she injured Lita, Molly Holly played a good heel than a face, I like the part when her head was shaved bald

the hooliganz
19-04-07, 20:51
:yik:

WWE ends relationship with DSW

World Wrestling Entertainment has ended its relationship with Deep South Wrestling. For the past two years, DSW has served as one of WWE's developmental territories. Check back here as more information becomes available

what happens to the people assigned in DSW? :yik:

Genocide
19-04-07, 22:56
If they are under a WWE contract they will be sent elsewhere (OVW) if not, then it's up to DSW

lita212
20-04-07, 00:00
oh yeh i was gonna post that news ages ago but forgot lol.
also trish didnt injure lita. its was lita who injured herself. she jumped off the apron but before she jumped off she ran and her knee popped which is why when she landed on trish her knee twisted under her body.
also when lita won the championship the 2nd time. it wasnt trish who injured lita when she did the suicide dive. it was simply because when it came to doing the move there wasnt enough space between the ring and the barrier whereas when lita and trish was rehersing the match the barrier wasnt put up yet.

lita212
20-04-07, 02:20
small news:

matt hardy and ashley massaro are officially back together.
matts blog extract
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/jade-hardy/raw/mattmsg2.jpg
matts message to ash on myspace
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/jade-hardy/raw/mattmsg.jpg
ashleys reply back to matt
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/jade-hardy/raw/matt3.jpg

the hooliganz
20-04-07, 10:41
small news:

matt hardy and ashley massaro are officially back together.
matts blog extract
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/jade-hardy/raw/mattmsg2.jpg
matts message to ash on myspace
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/jade-hardy/raw/mattmsg.jpg
ashleys reply back to matt
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/jade-hardy/raw/matt3.jpg
cool :tmb:

the hooliganz
20-04-07, 20:56
Smackdown! Spoilers and more news about DSW closing

Smackdown! Spoilers

Jillian was singing badly again. She was also bragging about injuring Ashley. Michelle McCool got the spot as expected as she attacked Jillian.

Deuce & Domino b London & Kendrick to win the tag titles. London missed a moonsault to the floor and was injured. Kendrick went at it alone and eventually got the running kick to the face by Deuce for the pin.
(can't agree with this)

Batista b Finlay via DQ due to Kennedy interfering. Both men laid out Batista after the match.

Hardys & Chris Benoit b MVP & Chavo Guerrero & Gregory Helms when Benoit used the crossface on Helms

Kane b William Regal & David Taylor via count out. This led to the announcement of Kane & Boogeyman vs. Regal & Taylor at the tapings in London on Tuesday.

DSW Closes

WWE severed ties with Deep South Wrestling today after Bruce Prichard spent time last week at the school and gave a negative report back to Vince McMahon. The ironic thing is Tom Prichard, Bruce's older brother, is the head coach at Deep South, although at this point Tom is still with WWE.

There had been problems from the beginning and rumors of its closing had come up several times.

At this point, there has been no talk about replacing Deep South with another developmental promotion. All talent from Deep South that will be retained by the company will be moved to Ohio Valley Wrestling.

souce: wrestling newsletter observer

tombraider123
21-04-07, 15:49
Good to see Michelle being used. Hopefully now we will see if her training has paid off.

I think it's good Matt and Ashley are back together.

the hooliganz
21-04-07, 21:46
Good to see Michelle being used. Hopefully now we will see if her training has paid off.

I think it's good Matt and Ashley are back together.
Hopefully, I know she is improving now, and she is a face now!

interstellardave
24-04-07, 03:02
Supposedly Randy Orton was sent home from the European tour because of a trashed hotel room incident. This is evidently true, since this Cena/HBK match is going on an hour now so no Edge/Orton match seems possible. If this really is the case then Randy Orton is one of the stupidest athletes in recent memory. Does he take everything the WWE gives him for granted? Don't complain anymore, Randy, about "not getting title shots". You had one coming up this Sunday but you had to ruin it, huh? I'm officially off the Randy Orton bandwagon...

the hooliganz
24-04-07, 04:09
Chris Jericho part of WWE alumni, I'm happy with that

I'm waiting for Stacy Keibler.........

BTW, you favorite song of jillian? Hot Bread or Pizza Opera? I like the Pizza more than Hot Bread

~*~Chloe~*~
24-04-07, 14:51
does anybody know any websites for the 2005 diva search contestants except Ashley and Kristal?:confused:

CerebralAssassin
24-04-07, 17:33
do you people have any idea what we witnessed last night on RAW??A damn miracle!!!:yik:

interstellardave
24-04-07, 17:36
do you people have any idea what we witnessed last night on RAW??A damn miracle!!!:yik:

Yep, Cena lost cleanly!!! That ensures a Cena win at Backlash though, so no title for HBK or Edge. Orton is done as far as that's concerned (see my last post). :(

Alive_and_Funky
24-04-07, 17:46
Supposedly Randy Orton was sent home from the European tour because of a trashed hotel room incident. This is evidently true, since this Cena/HBK match is going on an hour now so no Edge/Orton match seems possible. If this really is the case then Randy Orton is one of the stupidest athletes in recent memory. Does he take everything the WWE gives him for granted? Don't complain anymore, Randy, about "not getting title shots". You had one coming up this Sunday but you had to ruin it, huh? I'm officially off the Randy Orton bandwagon...
What a doofus. :hea:
I'm still staying on the Randy Orton bandwagon, but I doubt he'll ever get the title again.
How was the match?

CerebralAssassin
24-04-07, 17:47
Yep, Cena lost cleanly!!! That ensures a Cena win at Backlash though, so no title for HBK or Edge. Orton is done as far as that's concerned (see my last post). :(

yes!!you got it!!and for the first time in 2+ years...2+ years!!!!!!!!!.I can't believe it...I got right up and started cheering when that happened!!god bless..

Sweet Chin Music!!:jmp: :jmp:

oh..HBK still has it in em!!:D

lol..my cousin told me HBK won cleanly as a gift from McMahon since shawn is gonna take some time off to repair his back:( so I know for sure that HBK ain't gonna win at backlash!!I'm hoping Edge will,it's a fatal four way,it seems that Edge will be in his element and will be able to cheat somehow to win:D

interstellardave
24-04-07, 18:41
EDGE FOR WWE CHAMPION!!!

He'll be the 3 time... 3 time... 3 time, WWE champion! :D

Cena needs some time away from the belt too... I'd like to see him get embroiled against the McMahons--heck, that's the only thing he hasn't done yet. Have him lose the title, get screwed somehow by the McMahons (at Edges' prompting), then have a non-title feud between him and the McMahons! Who will Edge feud with then? Hmmm... good question that I don't have a clear answer for. I would have said Carlito but a heel turn is coming on for him. Maybe Jeff Hardy--or better, Matt Hardy!

CerebralAssassin
24-04-07, 18:55
EDGE FOR WWE CHAMPION!!!

He'll be the 3 time... 3 time... 3 time, WWE champion! :D

Cena needs some time away from the belt too... I'd like to see him get embroiled against the McMahons--heck, that's the only thing he hasn't done yet. Have him lose the title, get screwed somehow by the McMahons (at Edges' prompting), then have a non-title feud between him and the McMahons! Who will Edge feud with then? Hmmm... good question that I don't have a clear answer for. I would have said Carlito but a heel turn is coming on for him. Maybe Jeff Hardy--or better, Matt Hardy!

Cena can team up with Lashley and feud with the McMahons!!the possibilities are endless!!:D

oh yeah...Edge for Champ!!:jmp:

Edge might feud with...hmm..perhaps Jeff hardy??or maybe even HHH a few months down the road!:D

yeah..after what Carlito did last night yeah...he's gonna turn heel soon.

on a side note:god!!that double-hand chokeslam that Khali does has got to be the most devastating move right there!!:yik: a sure concussion causer:D

What a doofus. :hea:
I'm still staying on the Randy Orton bandwagon, but I doubt he'll ever get the title again.

How was the match?

both matches were awesome-the WM23 one and the one last night!:D

yeah,I was wondering about that..they had promised us a match between Edge and RKO,but that match never took place:confused:

lita212
24-04-07, 19:57
Ashley's Bad Attitude

Backstage heat on Ashley Massaro

Credit - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

There is some heat on Ashley Massaro right now from WWE management. They feel that she has become hard to deal with since her Playboy spread came out, which is why they had Melina win at WrestleMania. The word is that Ashley’s push is done since the magazine promotion is over. There have been reports of Melina having a bad backstage attitude as well, but not to the extent of Ashley’s. Mickie James is likely to get a big push out of the whole thing.

tombraider123
24-04-07, 21:17
Ashley's Bad Attitude

There is some heat on Ashley Massaro right now from WWE management. They feel that she has become hard to deal with since her Playboy spread came out, which is why they had Melina win at WrestleMania. The word is that Ashley’s push is done since the magazine promotion is over. There have been reports of Melina having a bad backstage attitude as well, but not to the extent of Ashley’s. Mickie James is likely to get a big push out of the whole thing.

They said the same with Torrie after her playboy. They also said the same for Christy after Playboy and I am pretty sure there was something about Candice having heat backstage, after playboy.

I don't think it's true, I just think it's an easy way for the WWE to take the playboy girls out of the spotlight.

xMiSsCrOfTx
24-04-07, 21:38
Okay, I know nothing about wrestling or anything, but last night.. I was watching WWE RAW, John Cena and some other dude.. I just have to say, that stuff is INSANE. It was really entertaining, lmao. And I <3 Cena.

interstellardave
24-04-07, 21:56
Okay, I know nothing about wrestling or anything, but last night.. I was watching WWE RAW, John Cena and some other dude.. I just have to say, that stuff is INSANE. It was really entertaining, lmao. And I <3 Cena.

John Cena and "some other dude"! Oh my... that's the state the WWE has come to??? That "other dude" is one of the best ever in the biz... and he's not even a big favorite of mine, but the truth is the truth!

The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels... I've rarely enjoyed The Sweet Chin Music more than when he laid it on Cenas' jaw last night! :D

CerebralAssassin
24-04-07, 21:56
hehe..it's only a matter of time that you get bit by the wrestling bug!!(if not already)

repeat after moi:

I love wrestling

I love wrestling

I love wrestling

I love wrestling

I love wrestling

..oh,and that other dude's name is Shawn Michaels!!you gottsta learn the names!!:D

xMiSsCrOfTx
24-04-07, 22:06
Sorry sorry!! Haha, but seriously, even though it seemed totally... Fake? It kept me entertained. I think I'm gonna start watching it more often. :D

the hooliganz
24-04-07, 22:38
Ashley's Bad Attitude

They said the same with Torrie after her playboy. They also said the same for Christy after Playboy and I am pretty sure there was something about Candice having heat backstage, after playboy.

I don't think it's true, I just think it's an easy way for the WWE to take the playboy girls out of the spotlight.

Yup, I don't think it is true.

Alive_and_Funky
25-04-07, 15:46
That "other dude" is one of the best ever in the biz... and he's not even a big favorite of mine, but the truth is the truth!
You mean THE best. :ton:
Just kidding (although I do mean it when I say I think he is the best, regarding when he was in his prime). :ton:
Sorry sorry!! Haha, but seriously, even though it seemed totally... Fake? It kept me entertained. I think I'm gonna start watching it more often. :D
I guess why it seemed totally fake was because it pretty much is (not exactly though, but you'll probably get what I mean sooner or later :p).
Anyway, I'm pleased you liked it. :D

lita212
25-04-07, 18:07
Women's Title Changes Hands

WWE Raw House Show
Tuesday, April 24th 2007 in Paris, France at the Zenith.

5) Mickie James beat WWE Women's champion, Melina and Victoria in a Triple Threat match, by pinning Victoria to capture the title. The Coach replaced Maria on the announcing around that time too.

8) Melina beat WWE Women's champion, Mickie James with her feet on the ropes in just a couple minutes to regain her title.

.................................................. ..

Former Diva Files for Backruptcy/Trish's TV Return

NoDQ.com > WWE > Former Diva Files Bankruptcy, Trish's TV Return
Posted by Steve Carrier on 04/25/2007 at 10:45 AM

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- During this years Hall of Fame ceremony in Detroit, both Curt Hennig's kids expressed their interests in becoming wrestlers. Shane McMahon directed one of his kids to looking up Harley Race for training and development.

- A new show set to debut on July 3rd entitled, "Canada's Next Comedy Legend" will be hosted by former WWE Superstar, Trish Stratus.

- Former WWE and ECW diva, Nicole Bass has recently filed for bankruptcy according to Howard Stern