PDA

View Full Version : Name One Extra Special feature you guys would like to see included in TR Anniversary!

Tomb Raider Jay
04-04-07, 11:01
Hi everyone, seeing how CD have included a whole bundle of extra goodies in Tomb Raider Anniversay I'd like to know if there was one Extra Special feature you could request in the game - what would it be? :)

I'd like CD to include Kurtis as a playable character!
I really enjoyed Angel Of Darkness, sadly however the game wasn't to everyones taste and both the darker Lara and her new partner Kurtis Trent were scarpped in favour of Legend Lara and her sidekicks...

Anyway I'd want Kurtis to have all the abilities he was supposed to have in AoD like being able to throw his mystical sythe weapon at enemies, he'd also be able to shoot enemies with his gun from AoD and of course all the usual climbing, jumping, slideing and dodge moves Lara comes equiped with would be present too :D

I'd love to play through 'Raider Anniversary as Kurtis and in my opinion he should make a return in future TR games! :yah:

What Extra Special feature would you guys request? ;)

Evilkipje
04-04-07, 11:04
ooh, i'd love an unlockable level from TR2 and/or tr3...

but if we're keeping it realistic; i'd love some very wacky cheats/unlockables. bright purpple animals for example. or all the flesh wall textures in atlantis replaced by flowery curtains ;P

TombRaiderLover
04-04-07, 11:05
A bonus level - a remade version of one of TR2's levels. :)

touchmyheart
04-04-07, 11:06
I 'd love playable characters like Larson and Pierre! (Broken record...)

raiderfun
04-04-07, 11:07
A bonus level - a remade version of one of TR2's levels. :)

Very Nice Idea ! :tmb:

blue.rellik
04-04-07, 11:07
A Home Sweet Home type of level, but this time in Croft Manor. That would be great!

I know it would belong in a TR2 remake, but that wont be happening (my guess).

I.Am.Natla
04-04-07, 11:08
Either one of the major levels of TR2 simply done up in moderd day graphics; layout can be exactly the same [or as close as can be].

Or, some of the original TR levels, grid based system and all.

Hyper_Crazy
04-04-07, 11:09
A Home Sweet Home type of level, but this time in Croft Manor. That would be great!

I know it would belong in a TR2 remake, but that wont be happening (my guess).

You read my mind.

MattTR
04-04-07, 11:13
Unlockable costumes, playing as Larson, Natla, Pierre, or even Kurtis as you said! :D

I'd love a remake of a level from TR2-TR3 or even AOD!

AnthonyShock1515
04-04-07, 11:13
An unlockable level at the end of the game

Something from TR2:)

knutroald
04-04-07, 11:14
An extra level we havn't seen before:wve:

Rivendell
04-04-07, 11:15
Unlockable playable characters. Not costumes - characters.

With their own animations - sure, the same abilities as Lara - but their own specific animations. And their own voice too.

:tmb:

Phlip
04-04-07, 11:19
Special feature, ok, I would like the original pixalated Lara model from TR1 as an unlockable outfit, and I do mean the exact TR1 model, with the bun, and bad joints.

xBoricua
04-04-07, 11:20
Nice ideas put up.

I'd maybe like an invasion in her house, Natla's comeback. But that's only in my dreams, that's more Tomb Raider 2 style. But if that doesn't work out, which I know it won't, then an unlockable level like in Tomb Raider 3. :wve:

Kiavik
04-04-07, 11:21
I would like to have the original tomb raider as an a extra.
They could also have an "hybrid mode" which is basically tomb raider 1 but with anniversary texture/models/effects. I think it would be very cool!

Alex Fly
04-04-07, 11:30
As an easter egg : make the skateboard playable for Lara.

Sara Croft
04-04-07, 11:36
The end of TR4-TR5 (to see how lara survived damn it!;))

cal6n
04-04-07, 11:36
They could also have an "hybrid mode" which is basically tomb raider 1 but with anniversary texture/models/effects. I think it would be very cool!

This. The hybrid mode. The first game exactly as it was but with PS2 quality models and textures. Do this and all will be forgiven.

Apy
04-04-07, 11:57
How about a Level editor, then we could all have a go at recreating TR1, 2 ...etc.

aussie500
04-04-07, 12:13
l would not mind seeing an updated Kurtis :D

Shark_Blade
04-04-07, 12:23
Hi everyone, seeing how CD have included a whole bundle of extra goodies in Tomb Raider Anniversay I'd like to know if there was one Extra Special feature you could request in the game - what would it be? :)

I really enjoyed Angel Of Darkness, sadly however the game wasn't to everyones taste and both the darker Lara and her new partner Kurtis Trent were scarpped in favour of Legend Lara and her sidekicks...

Anyway I'd want Kurtis to have all the abilities he was supposed to have in AoD like being able to throw his mystical sythe weapon at enemies, he'd also be able to shoot enemies with his gun from AoD and of course all the usual climbing, jumping, slideing and dodge moves Lara comes equiped with would be present too :D

I'd love to play through 'Raider Anniversary as Kurtis and in my opinion he should make a return in future TR games! :yah:

What Extra Special feature would you guys request? ;)I LOVE YOU"RE WAY OF THINKING JAY! :hug: :p
yes, Kurtis should be a playable extra and hope he get his own animation.:jmp: I'll have nightmares if he walks the way Lara catwalk.:o

Endow
04-04-07, 13:12
Playing Pierre.This isn't just playing with a Pierre model tho.

Different move set/weapons needed.

fondantcookie
04-04-07, 13:13
UNFINISHED BUSINESS LEVELS !!!!!

Legend of Lara
04-04-07, 13:15
I would like an extra disc including a Legend engine LEVEL EDITOR!!! :D

I wanna do that on my PS2.

Evilkipje
04-04-07, 13:16

I 'd love playable characters like Larson and Pierre! (Broken record...)

Unlockable playable characters. Not costumes - characters.

With their own animations - sure, the same abilities as Lara - but their own specific animations. And their own voice too.

:tmb:

maybe they made one set of 'male' animations, and put them in for larson, pierre and kurtis (though kurtis is unlikely :P)
well actually, it's all unlikely, but still would be very very awesome

Alex Fly
04-04-07, 13:21
UNFINISHED BUSINESS LEVELS !!!!!
How could I forget this ?! Yay for UB levels of course ! :tmb:

MillenniumMan12
04-04-07, 13:27
The end of TR4-TR5 (to see how lara survived damn it!;))

Actually, just read Lara Croft Tomb Raider: the Amulet of Power. It tells the (very intersting) story of Lara's survival and pursuit of another mystical artefact :)

EDIT: Oh, and I would love to see some remade UB levels, as us PS players never got to play them :(

Alex Fly
04-04-07, 13:36
I'd like to have Natla (normal - and evil version if this is possible) as a playable character. Dunno if they have planned to make her as unlockable outfit.

If this is possible I'd like to have Pierre and Larson too but new animations may be necessary for them.

frigabond
04-04-07, 13:47
Number one for me is obviously either a TR2 monks temple level or UB.

Out takes would be amusing and acceptable too though! I liked the AOD ones.

Agent 47
04-04-07, 13:51
EDIT: Oh, and I would love to see some remade UB levels, as us PS players never got to play them :(

that's why i don't view them as "canon"

to me they're just bonus levels for PC players :)

as for special features....i'd just like music........the original updated :jmp:

Tomb Raider Jay
04-04-07, 14:40
I LOVE YOU"RE WAY OF THINKING JAY! :hug: :p
yes, Kurtis should be a playable extra and hope he get his own animation.:jmp: I'll have nightmares if he walks the way Lara catwalk.:o

I couldn't even imagion Kurtis on a catwalk, but Legend Lara oh yes - my god that gal loves herself ;)

Great ideas guys, do you think Natla will be unlockable - I had the weirdest thought the other day where she was wall running up the side of the Calcutta Hotel with Lara's grapple... it was really stupid and crazy :p

Angelx14
04-04-07, 14:50
Next Tomb Raider game trailer. (8th, I suppose):)

Sir Croft
04-04-07, 14:54
An unlockable level at the end of the game

Yes! But I prefer a totally new level, made by CD, that has nothing to do with the story. :)

yesrushdt
04-04-07, 14:59

Yes, I think that would be amazing as well. The chances of it happening would probably be slim to none but it's still a great idea.

I also like the extras others have mentioned such as a remade unfinished business and/or TR2 level.

petujaymz
04-04-07, 14:59
A level editor and/or unlockable characters. When replaying using the likes of Pierre and Larson, the story should run purely from their perspective with previously unseen areas in levels already explored by Lara.

:wve:

Alex Fly
04-04-07, 15:00
I forget (again) another thing. I'd like a preview of TRL2 (artworks for example). ^^

bloodstormaoa
04-04-07, 15:02
A level editor and/or unlockable characters. When replaying using the likes of Pierre and Larson, the story should run purely from their perspective with previously unseen areas in levels already explored by Lara.

:wve:

Really cool idea but unlikely:( The development time has been too short IMO

Dote
04-04-07, 15:56
Well I would be really happy if they only put the original TR1 in there as a bonus. i bought tekken 5 and i got the classics tekken 1,2,3 + some other retro game bad graphics but i enjoyed seeing them again.

please give us old fans and new a second chance on the original.
my copy is dead since a long time ago. i want it for the ps2 version since i cant stand playing 3rd person games on pc I'm so bad at pcs.:)

CitanMK
04-04-07, 16:53
Level Editor, this is the last "current gen" Tomb Raider and i've read something about changing the engine on the next Tomb Raider games...

or

Original Tomb Raider 1: PC version being Windows XP/Vista compatible (without extra-patches) and a PS2 version without needing to insert a PS1 game + PS1 memory card is perfect!

And maybe this windows version could come with all the musics for the first time, like the PS1 version in the past.

This would be perfect.

thevman
04-04-07, 16:54
Lara's phone number, and a marginal fee of a $1.99 a minute... :ton: :whi:

RoseTyler
04-04-07, 18:09
The SPRINT

krycekuva
04-04-07, 18:10
unlockable levels... minigames,... legend lara???

yep all of them,...

Shark_Blade
04-04-07, 18:36
unlockable levels... minigames,... legend lara???

yep all of them,...
Hell.No.

Hyper_Crazy
04-04-07, 18:38
Lara's phone number, and a marginal fee of a $1.99 a minute... :ton: :whi:
No, Legend Lara on the phone, she'll start talking about the new outfits she wants for her next game.

blue.rellik
04-04-07, 19:01
I know, headphones so that you can listen to Zip during the game.

Just kiding =P

Blackmoor
04-04-07, 19:02
An extra TR1 level. Something brand new, not from the original game, but developed specially from the TR1 concepts of Atlantis underwater... with those robot fish swimming around her.

:)

MakrakaNti
04-04-07, 19:16
I'd love to be able to play with all the Laras in their original not that polygon rich nature. Imagine playing with the original Lara from TR1 in TR:AE's environments...WOW
Or also with AOD Lara. Now that would be COOL!

Now I want that very bad!!! Why did you make me think of this!! :p

da tomb raider!
04-04-07, 19:27
How about an offical continuation to The Angel of Darkness developed by anyone other than Crystal Dynamics? :D

mattlovesmiley
04-04-07, 19:29
Unlockable costumes, playing as Larson, Natla, Pierre, or even Kurtis as you said! :D

I'd love a remake of a level from TR2-TR3 or even AOD!

sam here or maybe even bacon lc:jmp: :jmp:

Lara Croft!
04-04-07, 19:32
Sth BIG from TRII
Kurtis Trent!

Eddie Haskell
04-04-07, 19:52
I think a brief "level" wherein one could play as the T-Rex at the moment Lara enters the scene. See if you can kill all the raptors and then take down Lara with all her guns blazing! :)

Hyper_Crazy
04-04-07, 19:59
I want an unlockable supermarket, and 'build mode' on her home. XD

luckygchi
04-04-07, 20:00
Bonus fun level with everything in from the game but no people or animals to kill :D

da tomb raider!
04-04-07, 20:01

What?! Just buy The Sims! :p

Hyper_Crazy
04-04-07, 20:03
What?! Just buy The Sims! :p

I was being sarcastic!

Sekhraider
04-04-07, 20:07

A supermarket? A supermarket of items to build the level? I think that would be cool.

I would definately want downloadable pictures straight from the DVD-rom or DVD. I want bios on all characters involved espeically Natla and Tihocan and Qualepec. I want there to also be some stuff on Egypt and Atlantis involving screenshots and articles on mythology of Ancient Egyptian gods featured in the game: Horus, Anubis, Bastet

da tomb raider!
04-04-07, 20:08
I was being sarcastic!

I know. :p

Hyper_Crazy
04-04-07, 20:16
A supermarket? A supermarket of items to build the level? I think that would be cool.

You better not be serious...

I know. :p

Sure you do... :D

fenwick
04-04-07, 20:20
I think a 'making of' would be a cool bonus. It would be a damn good reason to play the game. One of those movies, in which you see the makers....euhm making the game (while having loads of laughs of course, because well that's what you do while making games.....have loads of laughs)...

TRF
04-04-07, 20:32
A level Editor. Because the making a new engine for TR8, they could give us the editor used for Legend and Anniversary.

I would like that.... Anyone agrees???

fenwick
04-04-07, 20:41
agreed!

Sekhraider
04-04-07, 20:42
[quote=Hyper_Crazy;1702678]You better not be serious...

I was just kidding... like a "I believe you" type of thing

belter_21
04-04-07, 20:43
A level Editor. Because the making a new engine for TR8, they could give us the editor used for Legend and Anniversary.

I would like that.... Anyone agrees???

yup, I agree