PDA

View Full Version : In The Night Garden...

Jacob x5
04-04-07, 18:03
My little sister watches CBeebies in the daytime. There aren't half some crap kids shows on these days, but recently I came across a new one called 'In The Night Garden'. It's made by the same people as Teletubbies, which let's face it isn't a great start, but this really is something else.

Click here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/grownups/about_cbeebies/shows/inthenightgarden.shtml) for some information on the show on the CBeebies website, and click here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Night_Garden) for the Wikipedia article on the show.

Has anyone else seen this? It's absolutely crazy. Forgive me for watching a TV programme aimed at kids aged 14, but for some strange reason this is just great. :D

It has a surprisingly large cast for a kids show. You've got Igglepiggle, Upsy Daisy, the Tombliboos, Makka Pakka and his Og-Pog, the Pontipines (and their next-door neighbours the Wottingers), the Haahoos, the Ninky Nonk and the Pinky Ponk. :D :jmp: It's crazy, but it's just brilliant. :cln: I just had to show you. :ton:

Mad Tony
04-04-07, 19:02
I always thought you were perfectly sane, Jacob. I guess this is the day we find out the truth...

:p

Jacob x5
04-04-07, 19:10
In what way does this make me insane? :ton:

Mad Tony
04-04-07, 19:11
In what way does this make me insane? :ton:Maybe not insane, but it makes it look like you're not all there. :p

TombRaiderLover
04-04-07, 19:12
My God.

It sounds like a wonderful show. :p

Bonez
04-04-07, 19:15
Why do the characters look like card board cut outs?

Jacob x5
04-04-07, 22:44
Why do the characters look like card board cut outs?

Those are just drawings. The actual show is filmed. ;)

Lara'sLover
05-04-07, 00:19
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... ok, do you need to sit down for a bit?

Jacob x5
05-04-07, 00:29
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... ok, do you need to sit down for a bit?

I am sitting down.

CuteKittenlol
05-04-07, 00:30

I am sitting down.
Lmao. XD