PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hospital

Lara Coft Baby
04-04-07, 20:47
Who else likes/watched this show?? It was a mini series of 13 episodes by Stephen King. It was a really good show. I was watching a marathon it was 6 of the 13 episodes. There was only three episodes I haven't seen. I saw two of them today. But the 3rd one I haven't seen is the finale episode. And they didn't show it today. And I was so ****ed off :p Thats the only episode if haven't seen yet. I hope they show it soon I would really like to see it :(

Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0324864/)

Shocking and frightening tale of a haunted hospital that was built over an ancient graveyard. The doctors have put all their faith into science and technology, and are dismissive of any suggestion of mysticism or unseen powers...at their own peril. Written by Cappella -NL-

Psychic Sally Druse (Ladd) fakes illnesses to gain admission to earthquake-plagued Kingdom Hospital, armed with beliefs that it's haunted.

Discovering that the soul of a little girl wanders the halls, Sally must find out why she hasn't passed over, and to do that, she must somehow find out how to convince the hospital staff. Otherwise the supernaturally-fueled earthquakes will destroy the hospital and everything in its path.

Fish.
05-04-07, 01:30
I looooove that miniseries!!!! It really sucks they canceled it without notice. That was probably the best Stephen King I've ever seen.

Lara Coft Baby
05-04-07, 02:38
I looooove that miniseries!!!! It really sucks they canceled it without notice. That was probably the best Stephen King I've ever seen.

I didnt know they canceled it I just thought it was a one season thing :confused: