PDA

View Full Version : need some advice

tombfan91
06-04-07, 00:02
what do you do when you are the person that never causes drama, but the friends you have, suck you into it anyway?

Joe_16
06-04-07, 00:08
Care to be a little more specific?....

Based on what you've said i'ld say stay away...

tombfan91
06-04-07, 00:32
well basically i have a group of friends, one day group of friends got into argument and my friends chose sides. i didn't choose because i don't think i should and it's such a drama. it got bad to the point where their have been fights among my friends. i just really don't like it. and me being all of their friends, they want me to choose a side, but io don't want to. i can't make them make up or anything because they won't listen.

Geck-o-Lizard
06-04-07, 00:37
I have a tiny group of friends... they did that drama too, and I was the one who stayed neutral through it all. I ended up going for a two-week holiday to Italy with one of them because I was the only friend she had who she knew she wouldn't end up arguing with. Stay out of their drama. :)

AnthonyShock1515
06-04-07, 00:40
well basically i have a group of friends, one day group of friends got into argument and my friends chose sides. i didn't choose because i don't think i should and it's such a drama. it got bad to the point where their have been fights among my friends. i just really don't like it. and me being all of their friends, they want me to choose a side, but io don't want to. i can't make them make up or anything because they won't listen.

Then I guess your a peacemaker. It's not a bad thing; it just means that you don't have a fixed opinion, that your mind is flexible. And that's a good quality not many people have.

Don't worry about your friends thing, just say you don't want to choose. What I would do is try and divide my time between both.

tombfan91
06-04-07, 01:49
Then I guess your a peacemaker. It's not a bad thing; it just means that you don't have a fixed opinion, that your mind is flexible. And that's a good quality not many people have.

Don't worry about your friends thing, just say you don't want to choose. What I would do is try and divide my time between both.

yea thanx for that. i just hope we call work this out and be one big group again. i'm just tired of their drama.