PDA

View Full Version : MySpace question

Camera Obscura
06-04-07, 01:14
Although this isn't a Myspace forum I'm sure someone call help me.

I am in the middle of doing a 10-page report on Freedom of Speech :hea: and one of my subtopics is freedom of expression through Myspace. Well curious me decided to try it out so I made a MySpace account and got myself a blue and black background. However the text remains black so it isn't visible unless one highlights it.

Now I know that I can change the color of the text to white, but I want to know if it's possible to make the white text color my default or am I going to have to keep changing the text color myself? :confused: :(

I'd appreciate the help. :o

buffytabor
06-04-07, 01:32
You can change the font text but everytime you change your background, it will affect your font color. If you have a white text color than you wont be able to see the text if you get a white background.

Camera Obscura
06-04-07, 01:48
But is there a way to have all text change into white without having to place <font color=>text</font> every single time?

Aztek463
06-04-07, 01:52
But is there a way to have all text change into white without having to place <font color=>text</font> every single time?

If you're any good at coding, you can program your default font color. Either that, or use one of those generator sites to do it for you.

buffytabor
06-04-07, 04:20
Yes there is a way. I would have to see your code to know where to put it tho. But, if you change your background, you will have to change the code again, cause you may not be able to see the text, so even if you have it set as 'default' doesnt mean you can always have it that color. Make sense?

jamieoliver22
06-04-07, 09:00
If you're any good at coding, you can program your default font color.

body {
color:#FFFFFF;
}

:rolleyes: