PDA

View Full Version : I saw the "Grudge 2" All i can say is

2kool4u
07-04-07, 01:09
WTF!!! It was a good movie but
SPOILEREVeryone dies!!!!They even kill off a little kid.
I take it there will not be a Grudge 3?

xMiSsCrOfTx
07-04-07, 01:20
Ahh! I'm not gonna read the spoiler but I'm gonna go out RIGHT NOW and rent it. I've been dying to see this movie, DYING! Blahh. Thank you for reminding me. :D

Tomb Raider 5194
07-04-07, 01:43
Lol, at first I didnt understanded the movie but then I understanded it, I think :D.

Spoiler below:

I also thought that atleast one from the 3 timelines were going to survive. XD

Ohh and I think they are talking of making a sequel, but Im not sure.

Ikas90
07-04-07, 02:41
I've seen this movie, and I loved it! :D I love all Horror films, and this one was great!

I'd prefer The Ring, though... :whi:

frostfur452
07-04-07, 03:26
i thought the second one was hard to understand at first.. i liked the first one better

Regulator
07-04-07, 03:30
I saw it.
Didn't like it.

Mr.LadyCroft
07-04-07, 03:36
i didn't like the grudge 2 at all but i wasn't surprise because i didn't like the first one and yea the second one is so confusing and doesn't make any sense.

erosan
07-04-07, 03:44
grudge 2 was HORRIBLE >.<

xMyrax
07-04-07, 05:24
I've watched The Grudge 2 and all I can say is....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

It was frikkin hilarious xDD It's not scary at all! I had a good laugh watching it. Especially that bit where the girl is at the principals office and starts talking to her about the girls and then the girls show up and the second girl comes up next to her and is all like "WAAOOOO!" or hitting some kind of opera note...God knows XD But that part was the ultimate ****! :D

knutroald
07-04-07, 08:53
The grudge was Awesome. But the grudge 2 was just plain stupid. The story really sucked too, *spoiler*all that stuff about finding Kyoto's mom and stuff for no reason, she just died*spoiler*:confused: Wonder if they sat down and made this movie before writing a proper story. When I watch scary movies, the bits that scare me are those when I don't know what's gonna happen. In this movie, we'd already seen all the scary moments in the grudge 1, they didn't really do anything new. We'd already seen *spoiler*a girl get sucked into her bed, the hair *spoiler*and stuff like that, so it wasn't scary for me:(

Sorry for writing such a negative post, but that's just the way I feel about this movie

Angelx14
07-04-07, 09:33
I've seen this movie, and I loved it! :D I love all Horror films, and this one was great!

I agree. Best curse movie I've ever seen.:D
I have The Grudge both parts, and still haven't watched the second one *sigh*. Maybe someday.

tr_mitch
07-04-07, 09:36
Was never a real fan of the first one, but i went to the cinema anyway to watch this one, and i too came out thinking wtf? It's like they decided the film storyline was no longer important, and fitting that dead boy and girl into every scene became the new target. Why must horror sequels always take the best parts of the first and 'run with it' in the second in an attempt to make it better.

Lew
07-04-07, 10:37
I well wanna see this, might go and rent it tonight. Looks good, Sarah Michelle Gellars not a big part in this though.

Agent 47
07-04-07, 11:17
two words folks

Japanese version :tmb:

in fact i highly recommend J-Horror :jmp:

Shark_Blade
07-04-07, 12:08
The Grudge 1 and 2 is boring and make me laugh a lot in the cinema(silly teenagers hiding under their jacket and shirt,wth?),seriously. The Japanese version is so much better.Go see it and you'll feel 100 times the difference;)

^Look at above post. Even Agent 47 knows what good quality is;)

Agent 47
07-04-07, 14:53
The Grudge 1 and 2 is boring and make me laugh a lot in the cinema(silly teenagers hiding under their jacket and shirt,wth?),seriously. The Japanese version is so much better.Go see it and you'll feel 100 times the difference;)

^Look at above post. Even Agent 47 knows what good quality is;)

i like Japanese movies, some thing about them...they're not so much blood gore but they make you think

one i recently watched was Rinne (Reincarnation) that was a good movie

and i currently have Rasen on order...it's related to the Ringu movies

TombRaiderLover
07-04-07, 14:57
The first was boring enough. I'm not going to bother with the sequel.

xMiSsCrOfTx
07-04-07, 15:00
I just finished watching the second, I rented it last night.

Okay, seriously. WTF?! That was probably the most confusing movie I've EVER seen. The storyline was all over the place. I guess it was meant to be like that, but it was pretty unfocused and very hard to follow along. I wonder if there will be a third, because like the thread starter mentioned, that spoiler, doesn't look like there will be. :p

Ugh, I was anticipating more scary moments though. I didn't jump - not even ONCE... I'm usually a chicken when it comes to scary movies but with this one, nothing! :D

EDIT// although I must say, I love the scene on the roof with Sarah Michelle Gellar. That was friggin' amazing. :vlol:

Lew
07-04-07, 15:27
I just finished watching the second, I rented it last night.

Okay, seriously. WTF?! That was probably the most confusing movie I've EVER seen. The storyline was all over the place. I guess it was meant to be like that, but it was pretty unfocused and very hard to follow along. I wonder if there will be a third, because like the thread starter mentioned, that spoiler, doesn't look like there will be. :p

Ugh, I was anticipating more scary moments though. I didn't jump - not even ONCE... I'm usually a chicken when it comes to scary movies but with this one, nothing! :D

EDIT// although I must say, I love the scene on the roof with Sarah Michelle Gellar. That was friggin' amazing. :vlol:

Hmmm, was it good though? Like worth it? And need more scary movies to rent out!

xMiSsCrOfTx
07-04-07, 15:35
Hmmm, was it good though? Like worth it?

No. You're better off just getting the Japanese version off the bat. :p

Lew
07-04-07, 15:38
No. You're better off just getting the Japanese version off the bat. :p

Awww but then I'd have to read! Or listen to crap voiceovers.

2kool4u
07-04-07, 15:41
gt the bootleg lol. :P the part with sarah michelle giller was hilarious what dumb ass runs too the roof?

xMiSsCrOfTx
07-04-07, 15:42
the part with sarah michelle giller was hilarious what dumb ass runs too the roof?

:vlol:

Lew
07-04-07, 15:43
Lol oh and there'll be no Sarah Michelle Gellar in the original version!

2kool4u
07-04-07, 15:47
i wrote the script for this movie. I knew she was going to the roof before she went!! Lol i wouldve loved if she fell on top of her sister! Btwha anyone seen the japanese version of Dark Water? That was a good mysterious movie. A hell of a lot better than the American one. You may have to getit from your local bootlegger though. :p dont as how i got mine.

Agent 47
07-04-07, 15:52
i wrote the script for this movie. I knew she was going to the roof before she went!! Lol i wouldve loved if she fell on top of her sister! Btwha anyone seen the japanese version of Dark Water? That was a good mysterious movie. A hell of a lot better than the American one. You may have to getit from your local bootlegger though. :p dont as how i got mine.

i have it :D

it is a good film indeed,just a shame Hollywood feels out of ideas it has to remake good Japanese movies :(

2kool4u
07-04-07, 15:53
The ending part was sooo sad!!! I felt so bad.

Agent 47
07-04-07, 15:58
The ending part was sooo sad!!! I felt so bad.

yep, still a good movie, very well crafted

that's what i like about Japanese movies, some are bizzare but the storytelling is awesome :D

Hybrid Soldier
07-04-07, 17:37

The Ring is horrible. At least the second one was. I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be funny or scary. =/

dark_angel_7
07-04-07, 18:40
First one was great. Second one, something went wrong...

Paperdoll
07-04-07, 19:35
grudge 2 was HORRIBLE >.<

I have really nothing else to say other than I agree with the above.

Horrible movie, horrible "scary" story, horrible acting, soon becoming (oh damn, it already is) horrible franchise. For ****'s sake, get some imagination and stop the stupid remakes. It gets old when you can see every single scene coming from a mile away but done in a more crappy way than the original.

two words folks

Japanese version :tmb:

in fact i highly recommend J-Horror :jmp:

I love you :D

nicola1986
10-04-07, 11:54
I thought it was great :D

Scared the hell outta me, I watched it in the cinema and now think thats the only way you should watch horrors like that to get the full effect cos when u watch them at home they arent as good. I had nightmares for a week after and was terrified lol :o