PDA

View Full Version : Fairness Not Included?

Treasures
07-04-07, 03:55
Hey all,

I'm 12 years old, and lots of people on the forums are younger and all of us have gotten together and realised that some of the members on this forum don't treat us properly. I won't name any names.
But, you guys were all young at some point, and it's not fair that we'll be treated like 6 year olds! You refer to us as, "little kids" and that hurts. We're not little. In fact, we may be bigger than you, so it's not fair to treat us that way. We want respect! Who all here that's reading this is younger and agress with me?

Izzie404
07-04-07, 03:56
When you're older you'll just do the same thing :vlol:

the hooliganz
07-04-07, 03:56
Hey all,

I'm 12 years old, and lots of people on the forums are younger and all of us have gotten together and realised that some of the members on this forum don't treat us properly. I won't name any names.
But, you guys were all young at some point, and it's not fair that we'll be treated like 6 year olds! You refer to us as, "little kids" and that hurts. We're not little. In fact, we may be bigger than you, so it's not fair to treat us that way. We want respect! Who all here that's reading this is younger and agress with me?
i agree with her, i've been treated not quite good lately, i'm 12 and i'm not stupid, yet some older member treat me stupid, i have enough of it,

Treasures
07-04-07, 03:59

That's not fair for you to say that! Maybe I won't be like that when I'm older. Maybe I will respect people as individuals, and treat them rightly! You guys aren't fair to us!

the hooliganz
07-04-07, 04:00
how could you say that, we are not the same, and there are still a lot of years to become old

and i don't want people feeling the same with me

Mr.Burns
07-04-07, 04:03
I can't speak for everyone but I always try to treat everyone fairly, regardless of age. If there are members that are perhaps being rude, than you should direct your concerns to one of the mods or admins. Contrary to popular belief, they are here to help:)

CerebralAssassin
07-04-07, 04:04
fairness and batteries not included!!

oh wait..verbal battery IS included!!my bad..;)

seriously..don't worry about it..it's just a forum!!some folks around here seem to be forgetting that...

Treasures
07-04-07, 04:04
Yes it's ridiculous, Mark. We're not scared of blood and gore, we watch scary movies, we play the fiercest games, we get the best grades, we spell the best, we're good at working at computers, and we're honestly really charming when we're not irritated. How would you guys feel if we starting completely ignoring you and saying mean things sarcastically about you? Probably not good. And you're also probably thinking, "No, I would feel the best!". We "little kids" have emotions, too. You guys have just been hurt more so more things that might affect us might not affect you. Some of us "little" kids have also gone through things you can't imagine. Think about that. We're humans, too.

the hooliganz
07-04-07, 04:08
yup, i just don't like people treating us like that, i'm a little kid, but i managed to be promoted at school, why do you think that i have achieve that?? because i'm stupid?? no, because i use my brain, i'm always careful to not offend members

some of the members are frenemies, you think they are friend but the truth is that there are your enemies

Tomb Raider 5194
07-04-07, 04:08
Im 13 (since January) and well I havent confronted any problems... yet :pi:.

Mr.Burns
07-04-07, 04:09
Yes it's ridiculous, Mark. We're not scared of blood and gore, we watch scary movies, we play the fiercest games, we get the best grades, we spell the best, we're good at working at computers, and we're honestly really charming when we're not irritated. How would you guys feel if we starting completely ignoring you and saying mean things sarcastically about you? Probably not good. And you're also probably thinking, "No, I would feel the best!". We "little kids" have emotions, too. You guys have just been hurt more so more things that might affect us might not affect you. Some of us "little" kids have also gone through things you can't imagine. Think about that. We're humans, too.
No one here is doubting you. Again, it's unfortunate that there are members here that have forgotten what it was like at your age. Like I said, if you're having issues with specific members, I'd suggest speaking to management. If this has become an escalated issue, then they would be better suited to address it.

Treasures
07-04-07, 04:11
Well how exactly is someone going to address that problem? Stop treating Treasures like a little kid? Oh, wait, she is a little kid! Go to your room and stand in the corner for 5 minutes, then resume your "browsing the forums."!?

the hooliganz
07-04-07, 04:12
No one here is doubting you. Again, it's unfortunate that there are members here that have forgotten what it was like at your age. Like I said, if you're having issues with specific members, I'd suggest speaking to management. If this has become an escalated issue, then they would be better suited to address it.
what if it is them???

about TR5194, one of the reasons you aren't because you are not new to the forums, because me and sam are new, some don't treat us nicely

Treasures
07-04-07, 04:14
What about Fish? American Assasain? Kryptonite? What about them? Oh, nothing much apart from the fact that they're a bunch of little kids, just like us!

the hooliganz
07-04-07, 04:16
american assasin is 16, i just want to know if he wants to join us because he thinks he is ignored

yes kryptonite23, fish, danitiwa are little kids

Tomb Raider 5194
07-04-07, 04:17
about TR5194, one of the reasons you aren't because you are not new to the forums, because me and sam are new, some don't treat us nicely
Lol but some members dont really know me, so Im more of a Living in the Shadows sort of member lol XD.

Mr.Burns
07-04-07, 04:17
what if it is them???

Well, "them" is a bit vague but if you have an issue with a moderator, bring it to the attention of the Admins. Regardless, if you need further advice, I wouldn't suggest asking publicly.:wve:

Treasures
07-04-07, 04:19
Well, I guess going public about it is the whole point of a protest. :rolleyes:

Neteru
07-04-07, 04:20
You do yourself no favours by opening threads like this. Very immature indeed. If you want to be treated with more respect, then behave accordingly.