PDA

View Full Version : Rob Zombie's Halloween Trailer!!!!

Jo269976
07-04-07, 13:45
07w5sHLEWGg

Looks amazing!!! :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

Sara Croft
07-04-07, 14:33
I think this belongs on the mature forum, there are underaged people here u know ;)
but it looks fun.

viper456
07-04-07, 15:04
I think this belongs on the mature forum, there are underaged people here u know ;)
but it looks fun.

"the following preview has been approved for all audiences"

should be okay here :)

EDIT: oh my! it looks so awesome! cant wait to see it

Regulator
07-04-07, 15:08
Oooo Halloween.
My mom will maybe want to see this movie.

Then she'll start saying
''Oh she had to fall''
''They can't open the door'',etc

2kool4u
07-04-07, 15:44
Whoot that i a cool trailer!!! I love the music!!!! (theme song)

Agent 47
07-04-07, 16:02
i hate remakes :mad:

but this one looks awesomely good, i'll go see this :jmp:

Jo269976
07-04-07, 16:12
It seems like Michael has more victims this time around. :)

Also, at least in this one Judith and Michael's mother is at least upset that her son killed her daughter, in the original the parents were just kind of "Meh" :D

2kool4u
07-04-07, 16:14
lmfao!!!! 07w5sHLEWGg

Jo269976
07-04-07, 16:20
lmfao!!!! 07w5sHLEWGg

Sorry, I don't get the halarity :confused:

2kool4u
07-04-07, 16:24
no @ the fact that in the original you said the parents didnt really care. Edit your first post and put the vid.

Scottlee
07-04-07, 16:32
I'm looking forward to this one. I've always enjoyed the Halloween movies. They're very hit and miss though...

Halloween - The ultimate classic
Halloween 2 - Reasonably good. Would be interesting to see this spliced together with the first one to make one long film.
Halloween 4 : The Return of Michael Myers - Surprisingly good sequal. I like this one.
Halloween 5 : The Revenge of Michael Myers - Run of the mill fare, but there are one or two nice twists, such as Rachel being killed off early, and the mysterious prison break at the end. One of the weaker ones overall, mind.
Halloween : The Curse of Michael Myers - A very underrated entry. This one has a lot of credible scares.
Halloween : H20 - Diabolical. Easily the worst of the whole lot. Very few deaths or scares, and the campus setting doesn't do a lot for me.
Halloween Resurrection - An improvement over H20, but clearly made in a rush. Not the worst sequal, but far from the best.

Jo269976
07-04-07, 16:36
no @ the fact that in the original you said the parents didnt really care. Edit your first post and put the vid.

Oh sorry, I thought you meant something in the trailer :o

Ok, I'll embed the video....

Sara Croft
07-04-07, 16:39
"the following preview has been approved for all audiences"

should be okay here :)
Bah, my bad. Sorry about that :o

scion05
07-04-07, 19:30
Saw this even before this thread, i cannot contain my excitement :jmp:

I'm looking forward to this one. I've always enjoyed the Halloween movies. They're very hit and miss though...

Halloween - The ultimate classic
Halloween 2 - Reasonably good. Would be interesting to see this spliced together with the first one to make one long film.
Halloween 4 : The Return of Michael Myers - Surprisingly good sequal. I like this one.
Halloween 5 : The Revenge of Michael Myers - Run of the mill fare, but there are one or two nice twists, such as Rachel being killed off early, and the mysterious prison break at the end. One of the weaker ones overall, mind.
Halloween : The Curse of Michael Myers - A very underrated entry. This one has a lot of credible scares.
Halloween : H20 - Diabolical. Easily the worst of the whole lot. Very few deaths or scares, and the campus setting doesn't do a lot for me.
Halloween Resurrection - An improvement over H20, but clearly made in a rush. Not the worst sequal, but far from the best.

I love them all. Ressurection is the worst definately.
You know there is a bootleg version, all fans must get of H6.. well there are numerous actually. It's totally different and fan named.... " The Producers Cut " :)
You might know this though :vlol:

Jo269976
07-04-07, 20:13
Yeah I saw all the deleted stuff on Youtube, it makes Halloween 6 (666) the third best film after one and two!

Scottlee
07-04-07, 20:19
Yeah I saw all the deleted stuff on Youtube, it makes Halloween 6 (666) the third best film after one and two!

I wasn't aware H6 had a lot of deleted stuff. I wonder if they'll be a full version out at some point?

scion05
07-04-07, 20:23
We don't think so no.
I think it was said that Dimension Films lost the reel >.>
Basically the film was editied after the death of D.Pleasance*,
as the director said he was boring. An entirely different soundtrack
was added and most of the scenes were changed or lost :(

You can find it on e-bay on DVD-R or on youtube, but it's terrible
quality normally... some even have a time-code :yik:

Scottlee
07-04-07, 20:26
That's a shame. I always thought the hospital scenes looked as though they could have had more in them. I particularly loved the moment where Myers went into that dark medical room where a group of surgeons were busy. That was creepy, the idea he would be willing to do that and not just always wait for the solo kill.

Jo269976
07-04-07, 21:00
Here Scotlee, since I'm in a very happy mood tonight I'll show you the deleted scenes! :tmb:

Part 1:
5NEhSCGyd8g

Part 2:
PSQlsbsUO2s

AmericanAssassin
07-04-07, 21:50
Amazing! I saw the trailer on Yahoo, which has a full screen version, but even this YouTube version looks cool. Does anybody know where I can download it from, no YouTube? ;)

but it looks fun.

Lol... I saw the original Halloween when I was 4 years old. I think people will be okay by watching an appropriately edited movie trailer. :p

Camera Obscura
07-04-07, 21:55
This might be the first Halloween movie I actually see in the theater. The recent movies have been rubbish so far so I hope this does justice to the series. :jmp:

Jo269976
08-04-07, 00:36
Well it definetly looks better than the last two sequels :D

Taylour
08-04-07, 01:31
Oh Hell Yeah! :D

I have a feeling this will suck if they decide to water it down and make it PG-13 just to get younger audiences.

AmericanAssassin
08-04-07, 02:59
I have a feeling this will suck if they decide to water it down and make it PG-13 just to get younger audiences.

They won't. Reviewers said it's full of gore and nudity. No PG-13 possibilty whatsoever. ;) Plus, you have to take into account that Rob Zombie made it. There's no way it's going to be anything less than R. :p

Jo269976
08-04-07, 15:59
I'm suprised there isn't just a rating that says:

"Made by Rob Zombie, bring some barf bags and clean pants" :D

scion05
08-04-07, 16:10
Well i've read an early draft of the script....
alot of it has been changed, but this film is going to
really really revive horror :jmp:

Scottlee
08-04-07, 16:14
Is it just a straight re-make of the original then, with nothing particularly different about it?

I wonder if they'll think about making a much better version of Halloween 2, which is practically the Myers equivalent of Kill Bill Vol 2.

scion05
08-04-07, 16:17
Nope not at all.
Alot of it is barely recogniseable*.
The principle is still the same, but half of it is based on michaels
psychological past. It's alot gorier, lots of characters added,
and the suspense is different, michael is alot more " H6'ish, interms
of brutality... and he's a weighty 280lb'er at 6.8ft :yik:

I presume it was reall, i got it off imdb in a rather ridiculed thread,
but my review matches everyone elses, so i'm 99% sure.

I really really anticipate this film :D

Jo269976
09-04-07, 11:47
The only thing I'm worried about is the fact in one of the scripts Michael Myers spoke! :yik:

I hope that, that version of the script was scrapped because no matter what Adult Michael Myers NEVER SPEAKS :hea:

scion05
09-04-07, 11:51
Very True.

Young michael spoke quite a bit, and adult michael says.. " Boo " ( lauries' baby name ) ;) :) ;)

Jo269976
09-04-07, 13:11
It could be acceptable if done in the right way but it feels so...strange that Michael might talk.

carface
12-04-07, 23:45
Im liking the trailer and now looking forward to the film when it comes out in the UK. Dr.Loomis actor seems good the voice seems similar to Donald Pleaseant.

bloodstormaoa
12-04-07, 23:51
Cool trailer....me likey!!!!

Jo269976
13-04-07, 12:11
Im liking the trailer and now looking forward to the film when it comes out in the UK. Dr.Loomis actor seems good the voice seems similar to Donald Pleaseant.

The film comes out October 17th in the UK...Michael Myers' Birthday :D