PDA

View Full Version : The Unnofficial Christina Aguilera Thread~*

Treasures
07-04-07, 18:34
Hey all,

What are your opinions about her? You like her style of music? Her vocals? Do you have any of her CD's? (Remember, this isn't a bashing thread, but you can state you opinions!)

:wve:

xBoricua
07-04-07, 21:47
I love Christina. Although I don't like her new album. It doesn't seem like her. I love her Stripped album and her first. But her new wasn't too good, I didn't like Ain't No Other Man. I loved her part in Lady Marmalade. She was great!!! I really do enjoy her music and her voice. :wve:

seth777
07-04-07, 22:08
Her voice is really good, I guess that's a fact... I don't know her all discography, I have the Back To Basics... The first CD from back to basics really bothers me, I've only listen to it one or two times, but I really like the bonus disc, Candyman, Naughty Boy, Save Me from Myself are my favorite tracks, and even the last one (the marriage one) I don't know why but I enjoy listening to it, I guess it's something about the lyric...

And with this all thing of getting influences from the 20's or 30's, looks to me a small atempt for Aguilera to get away from Britneys and the rest, I think Christina has a great pontential to be a great singer, but she could try harder...

Rickéh
07-04-07, 22:15
Hehe, I love her! :p (Well I think everyone knows it)
She has such a great voice and she inspires me with her lyrics, songs like 'Beautiful', 'The Voice Within' and 'Soar'.
I'v been to her concerts two times: 1 time with the Stripped World Tour in 2003 and last year with the 'Back to Basics' tour. :)
She's so amazing live! hehe.
I have all her cd's and dvd's, and I have 1 XXL poster, 1 Back to Basics tour poster and a Stripped tour poster.
I have 2 calendars from 2004 & 2006, I have 6 other posters (not official) and at least a Back to Basics tourbook! :)

I'm a real fan yes. :D

Nemo_91
07-04-07, 22:19
I love her too!:) She has a beautiful voice, and she's great in live.
My absolute favourite song is 'Save Me From Myself' from Back To Basics...and the her new album is FANTASTIC! :jmp: I love it!

Hurrah4Lara
07-04-07, 22:23
Her voice is really good, I guess that's a fact... I don't know her all discography, I have the Back To Basics... The first CD from back to basics really bothers me, I've only listen to it one or two times, but I really like the bonus disc, Candyman, Naughty Boy, Save Me from Myself are my favorite tracks, and even the last one (the marriage one) I don't know why but I enjoy listening to it, I guess it's something about the lyric...

And with this all thing of getting influences from the 20's or 30's, looks to me a small atempt for Aguilera to get away from Britneys and the rest, I think Christina has a great pontential to be a great singer, but she could try harder...

Arai!:tmb: I posted This in the music thread recently!:

m30p09OrCnk

I really had her wrong, prejudiced that she was merely a Bimbo:smk: - She has a superb jazzy voice & I hear she wrote the lyrics to Candyman (or at least contributed) - I am saving up for the Back To Basics CD.:jmp:

H4L:wve: [Jessika]

SamReeves
07-04-07, 22:44
I've actually enjoyed her recent video fascination with WWII nostolgia. A lot better than nose rings and two tone hairddos which look like a barcode.

raiderfun
07-04-07, 23:03
This Lady is so hot :p , I'm in love with her ! :rolleyes:
BTW, I like her song "hurt" :tmb: