PDA

View Full Version : Outfit, Animation etc. Request!

dream raider
08-04-07, 18:41
If anyone could please make a bikini outfit for Lara with hair so long that it reaches her feet, fully animated hair please. Also if possible can you make the jumps and climb-up animation more fluid. They are only requests and I'm not going to force anyone. :)

nowid50
08-04-07, 18:52
What do you mean by "Fully animated hair" ?:confused: All hair are already animated by the Tomb4.exe, if you want to change the anim you can't because they're calculated in ALL moments ;) You can only change the gravity factor :D

A draco patch exists for it :D

Betal
08-04-07, 19:40
Is it even possible to make the hair longer?

nowid50
08-04-07, 19:49
You can't add new meshes but you can make they longer than before but carreful, if the hair fall "in" the floor a lot of polygons will be appair (It's a bug :s)

Dead_spiriT
08-04-07, 22:22
Yeah, it can be so long (just make hair meshes longer), but looks strange and funny the way how it moves when is long.

dream raider
09-04-07, 13:23
Also if possible, you know when Lara is run or walking I was wondering if you can make her breasts move like Aod. It made Lara appear more real. No, I'm not perverted! I think it would be a nice addition for the next-generation of the old Level Editor.

mobian.fox
09-04-07, 13:59
Also if possible, you know when Lara is run or walking I was wondering if you can make her breasts move like Aod. It made Lara appear more real. No, I'm not perverted! I think it would be a nice addition for the next-generation of the old Level Editor.

We know you're not preverted (I think):D :D

dream raider
09-04-07, 14:14
We know you're not preverted (I think):D :D

Lol! I only like realism in games. That's all. :)

Zig
09-04-07, 14:20

Yeah, hair so long that it reaches her feet is very realistic and common, I mean, everyone uses. :D

dream raider
09-04-07, 14:33
Yeah, hair so long that it reaches her feet is very realistic and common, I mean, everyone uses. :D

I like it when it moves in the wind and when you are running.

Betal
09-04-07, 15:23

No it isn't

laras_true_man
09-04-07, 23:58

how do you mean like aod?

Izzie404
10-04-07, 00:33
yea, could u show us what u mean? [i never got to play aod], and i don't mean it perverted-ly :p:D

dream raider
10-04-07, 06:00
It doesn't have to be like Aod it's just it was more visible when Lara was moving her breasts were moving too, either jumping etc. Her breasts do move in Legend but they are a bit thick. :p

aktrekker
10-04-07, 07:14

I only like realism in real life :D