PDA

View Full Version : I need a toturial

Betal
09-04-07, 15:37
Hello. Do someone know how to use the von croy slot? I know I need the AI things but well. Do someone know`?

dream raider
09-04-07, 15:55
:wve:

Here (www.google.com)

Zig
09-04-07, 16:26
There is one at ---, but is for using Von Croy in the guide slot.Tried put a link, but didn't work.If that interests you, google for " Von Croy slot tutorial".

PS.: I had to write --- wrongly, or else it would turn into "stars".Ah, folks these days.

*MOD Edit*
Please do not circumvent our censoring system.
Post edited.

Betal
09-04-07, 16:30
:wve:

Here (www.google.com)

Hey don't take my ideas xD.

And I don't think it would work if I search: Von croy toutrial.
I looked at ********** but they only had toutrial for the guide.

Michiel
09-04-07, 16:44
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/126

This is an example project of Von Croy, as well as a little guide :)

chrimajon
09-04-07, 16:47
Why exactly is ----- a 'dirty' word on here?..

Betal
09-04-07, 17:24
Thanks Michiel:)

Noone will answer. Atleast they never answer me

Titak
09-04-07, 17:46
To all posters:
Please do not post links to that site or try to circumvent the censoring system by spelling it differently or by putting *** instead of the name.
The site has been banned from this forum.
Please respect our decision in this. ;)

Zig
09-04-07, 19:18
To all posters:
Please do not post links to that site or try to circumvent the censoring system by spelling it differently or by putting *** instead of the name.
The site has been banned from this forum.
Please respect our decision in this. ;)

I was ignorant of that fact.Please, accept my apologies.

Titak
09-04-07, 21:34
Accepted. :)

Zig
10-04-07, 16:35
Thank you!

Fluen
11-04-07, 15:25

As I have understood it Maciver (the owner/leader of the banned site) expressed some rather radical oppions here and did it at tombraiderforums.
TLRonline would not tolerate such behavior and banned both Maciver and his site.

I hope this explains enough without offensing anyone.

tweetygwee
11-04-07, 17:01
As I have understood it Maciver (the owner/leader of the banned site) expressed some rather radical oppions here and did it at tombraiderforums.
TLRonline would not tolerate such behavior and banned both Maciver and his site.

I hope this explains enough without offensing anyone.

It's such a shame. If everyone tried to be good members of society and help each other this kind of thing wouldn't happen. Anyway, I see this Level Editor forum is building up its own collection of tutorials, so hopefully we won't get all this anger ect. in future because all the tuts we need are here.

Betal
11-04-07, 17:11
It's such a shame. If everyone tried to be good members of society and help each other this kind of thing wouldn't happen. Anyway, I see this Level Editor forum is building up its own collection of tutorials, so hopefully we won't get all this anger ect. in future because all the tuts we need are here.

If only someone looked through the toutrial forum before someone ask questions which they can find the answer on in the toutrial forum