PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy discussion thread

Legend of Lara
09-04-07, 21:01
To counter the recent Simpsons thread, here's the Family Guy thread! :jmp: A more vulgar (yet funnier) cartoon than the Simpsons. :wve:

gtkilla
09-04-07, 21:07
Yay! a FG thread! :jmp: I saw this episode yesterday and it had me roflmao! XD

wgOeBcFiZ5A

Shark_Blade
09-04-07, 21:09
I really like the idea of a sweet baby boy trying to rule the world.>:) He's mean and like to do things his way. Peter(his father) reminds me a LOT of Homer Simpson though: his stupidity and humor that is XD

Grenade
09-04-07, 21:11
Ah, I love Family Guy. :D Stewie is so cute, and he hates his mother so much. :vlol:

I also like the old man that is inlove with Chris Griffin. What's his name, Hubert or Hector? :confused: I usually get mixed up. :)

Shark_Blade
09-04-07, 21:18
^Once he love his mother so much you know;) After (lol what's his wife name again??:p) saved his teddy bear,Rupert, from a crazy dog and fix him up good as new.For that, Stewie love her and obssess with her.
lol he's so cute when he's hugging his mom all the time:vlol:

Lew
09-04-07, 21:21
Its a copy of the Simpsons, although I do like Stewie.

Grenade
09-04-07, 21:22
Yeah I remember seeing that episode where he loved his mother. She's called Lois. :) And I couldn't help laughing when he kept on calling her. :vlol:

Legend of Lara
09-04-07, 21:28
Yeah I remember seeing that episode where he loved his mother. She's called Lois. :) And I couldn't help laughing when he kept on calling her. :vlol:

"Lois? Lois? Lois? Lois? Mom? Mom? Mom? Mom? Mom? Mom? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Mamma? Mamma? Mamma? Mamma? Mamma? Mamma? Mamma?" "WHAT?!?" "...Hi. *runs away*"

laras_true_man
09-04-07, 21:33
Gawd i love family guy,

its like a much more mature version of the simpsons,

and the jokes seem to be a bt more subtle than the simpsons

Rivendell
09-04-07, 21:37
I just started to watch this last week, and I *LOVE* it!! :D

It's a great compromise between the Simpsons and South Park - both of which I love, so liking Family Guy was inevitable really.

I love the way this show can make me cringe! Especially that old gay man who talks real slow and simpers "mmmmhmmmm" all the time.. *shudder*

Stewie rules, his plots to destroy Lois and conquer the world are great :D

This is one of my fave bits:

lCVk67fJsc4

"Brokeback mountain from the horses point of view" :vlol:

Joe_16
09-04-07, 21:38
Family Guy is very good. Season 2 was by far the funniest.

I never have rated The Simpsons for some reason. Maybe it's just me.

Grenade
09-04-07, 21:40
"Lois? Lois? Lois? Lois? Mom? Mom? Mom? Mom? Mom? Mom? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Mamma? Mamma? Mamma? Mamma? Mamma? Mamma? Mamma?" "WHAT?!?" "...Hi. *runs away*"
:vlol: OMG! :vlol: Don't forget "Ma" too. :D

Mad Tony
09-04-07, 21:41
Its a copy of the Simpsons, although I do like Stewie.Yeah. It does seem awfully similar to The Simpsons.

Still, I love Family Guy. It's absolutely hilarious! :D

Grenade
09-04-07, 21:43
Here it is. :D
Pi1L98_A0mg

Angelus
09-04-07, 21:44
Family Guy is nothing like The Simpsons. :confused:

Anyway, I love Family Guy! It's so funny! :vlol:

XtwqV2PnY2c

:vlol:

Rivendell
09-04-07, 21:45
I love the way everyone seems to not like Meg, don't know why - I just find it hilarious!

And what's the deal with Stewie - sometimes his family understand him perfectly, and yet most of the time I guess all they hear is baby talk.

Eurgh, saw this bit before:

uKu42d1aNH0

Angelus
09-04-07, 21:47
Lmao! That made me laugh so much the first time I saw it! It's the way Stewie reacts! :vlol:

Grenade
09-04-07, 21:48
Eurgh, saw this bit before:
[video]
That part freaked me out. The poor thing was so horrified.:yik::cln:

Joe_16
09-04-07, 21:51
Family Guy is nothing like The Simpsons.

South Park have parodied Family Guy, also. I did find that funny.

Rivendell
09-04-07, 21:52
I think it's great the way they use more adult language than the simpsons too, nearly always censoring swear words, but one I watched yesterday had some drunk driver use the F word unbeeped :D

And Chris is such a dumbass, the way he giggles is so funny! Clenches his fists and hops up and down - rather like Wallace from W+Gromit :D

Angelus
09-04-07, 22:02
I think it's great the way they use more adult language than the simpsons too, nearly always censoring swear words, but one I watched yesterday had some drunk driver use the F word unbeeped :D

And Chris is such a dumbass, the way he giggles is so funny! Clenches his fists and hops up and down - rather like Wallace from W+Gromit :D

Yeah, the writers aren't afraid to try anything! :D

Chris is great! Seth Green plays him so well.

I love the bit where Brian doesn't cheat in his college test and fails, and everyone is having a go at him. Chris is quiet throughout all this, but suddenly stands up and goes "I HATE YOU!" and he runs away! :vlol: I'll see if I can find it on YouTube. :D

Joe_16
09-04-07, 22:04
I love Lois, but Peter has to be the best character comedy wise. Some of his gags have me laughing randomly hours later.

Titanium
09-04-07, 22:09
Family guy is brilliant. :tmb:

Did anyone see the episodes on last night? The train scene was hilairious. And the Wheel of fortune one on that was on a few weeks back as well. :D

And Stewie and Peter are my favourite characters. :)

Angelus
09-04-07, 22:10
Lol! I love the one where he falls from the tree and his lip gets caught over his head! :vlol:

Q244CIVfA The Chris part... :D

4jX1PNoJNYI Lol... just a random one! :p

gtkilla
09-04-07, 22:13
:vlol: I love that last one! LMAO!

Telekill
Family Guy is so awesome!

There are so many clips that have me rolling... and this is one of them!

areyUfCNFxY

Cubist
Family Guy has been one of my favourite shows ever since it first showed over here in the UK back in September 1999. It's awesome and I love it.

However, I do have to say that it decreased in quality during the 4 years it was cancelled, seasons 1-3 are much better than season 4-current.

Also, in the spirit of the thread, here's one of my current favourite clips:

wrMiQWBFDyU

Angelus
09-04-07, 22:15
:vlol: I love that last one! LMAO!

"You gotta push back a little! You gotta get a little rough! OH GOD, PETER, HIT ME!"

"YEEEAH!"

Joe_16
09-04-07, 22:15
Still not as good as some of the recent South Park, though.

Grenade
09-04-07, 22:18
This is one of my favourite clips. :D

GHCuNLO-gPQ

gtkilla
09-04-07, 22:20
"You gotta push back a little! You gotta get a little rough! OH GOD, PETER, HIT ME!"

"YEEEAH!"

I love how she tries to cover herself up after she got hit. XD

"Hey, lookin' for a good time sweet cheeks?"

ROFLMAO! :vlol:

Izzie404
09-04-07, 22:23
"Scary isn't it? I'm looking into the future"
-Stewey
:vlol::vlol::vlol:

And on the "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" one, why is Brian wearing a banana outfit? lol

jamieoliver22
09-04-07, 22:24
Family Guy :D:D:D Love it :D

Angelus
09-04-07, 22:31
"You're drunk!"

"You're sexy!"

:D

Cubist
09-04-07, 22:33
One of my favourites from the newer seasons....

jxasZ60ExqU

Angelus
09-04-07, 22:35
Lmao! :vlol:

And the bit before that!

Lois' Dad: "Will you change me?"

Lois: "No!"

Everyone: "Oh, God no!"

Stewie: "... I'll do it". :D

Izzie404
09-04-07, 22:45
"That's for true"

omg...this show is hi-larious...I can't stand not having cable...

gtkilla
09-04-07, 22:55

GHCuNLO-gPQ

This reminds me of one of my favorite clips of Futurama! XD

qZBEvySZHzY

"Why you so stupid, stupid?!"

LOL, I love it! :D

Lew
09-04-07, 22:56
One of my favourites from the newer seasons....

jxasZ60ExqU

That was on last night actually....

Grenade
10-04-07, 11:01
This reminds me of one of my favorite clips of Futurama! XD

qZBEvySZHzY

"Why you so stupid, stupid?!"

LOL, I love it! :D
LMAO, I love it! :vlol: Is that the Slurm episode? :)

Rivendell
10-04-07, 11:59
I just watched the episode with Stewie's first Bday, where he thinks the "man in white" is coming to put him back in the womb :D

And one bit I loved the other day, Stewie reading the Bible, puts it down and says:

"I love this 'God' character - he's so deliciously evil :mis: "

Angelus
10-04-07, 12:26
"What is it!?"
"It's a boy". *Fires laser gun* :vlol:

"For every sprinkle I find... I shall kill you". :D

Shark_Blade
10-04-07, 14:41
That pedophile old creep always make me cringe :D

Angelus
10-04-07, 16:55
Herbert? :vlol:

"You like popsicles?" Lmao!

Rivendell
10-04-07, 17:08
Roadraaaaaaaage!

_L4b7RxfwGQ

Grenade
10-04-07, 18:44
Herbert? :vlol:

"You like popsicles?" Lmao!
Oh yeah that's his name. :D LOL, I have got to post this about him. :vlol:

8S69njB7-1w

Rivendell
10-04-07, 19:46
Crying Joe :vlol:

SMbxyxnHnDw

SpongeBob Lover
10-04-07, 20:47
LMAO, I love it! :vlol: Is that the Slurm episode? :)

yeah it is when they use that flashlight to look in slurm cans so they can go party with some dude if they find the wining ticket or something in the slurm cans :D

Another Lara
10-04-07, 21:57
I've only been watching Family Guy for the last year or so since everytime I went round my friend's place after lectures we'd chill out by watching his Family Guy colection. Just bought Season 1 myself!

Love the episode when Meg pretends to be Stewie's mum and Stewie gets addicted to pancakes!:vlol: Classic stuff!

Ward Dragon
10-04-07, 22:11
And on the "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" one, why is Brian wearing a banana outfit? lol

He was referencing this thing:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/banana.php

I like Family Guy :) I don't like it as much as South Park, Futurama, or The Simpsons (not counting the last few seasons in which I didn't like The Simpsons...) Family Guy is very much based upon sight gags and shock value. I enjoy it the first time through, but after that it doesn't really affect me unless it's been so long since I've seen the episode that I forgot what happens. With the other shows I mentioned, I think they are a bit more subtle and creative because I can watch the same episode several times and each time pick up on something that I missed. Plus, I hate Peter. He amuses me every now and then, but the majority of the time I want him to shut up already and stop wasting valuable time that could be spent on Stewie and Brian instead :D

Metaldud
10-04-07, 22:39
I love Family Guy, even though it feels like I'm the only dude on any of the boards, this one included, that likes it.

Angelus
10-04-07, 22:40
I've only been watching Family Guy for the last year or so since everytime I went round my friend's place after lectures we'd chill out by watching his Family Guy colection. Just bought Season 1 myself!

Love the episode when Meg pretends to be Stewie's mum and Stewie gets addicted to pancakes!:vlol: Classic stuff!

Lmao!

"CLICK CLICK BLOODY CLICK PANCAKES!" :vlol:

I could quote this show all day! :D

Archetype
11-04-07, 08:45
It owns

Pictionary -

Man: Jackal, jackal, its a jackal, jackal, jackal looks like a jackal, jackal, jackal, jackal!
Woman: Time
Stewie: Wasn't right the first time you said it, why the hell would it be right the next 10 times.

Rivendell
11-04-07, 09:01
What if Hitler was still alive?

oktk0fN0cZI

Grenade
11-04-07, 10:04
yeah it is when they use that flashlight to look in slurm cans so they can go party with some dude if they find the wining ticket or something in the slurm cans :D
Oh yeah, now I remember it. Thanks. :D And they find they find out the ingredient to the slurm cans. :)

bloodstormaoa
11-04-07, 12:15
Oh yeah that's his name. :D LOL, I have got to post this about him. :vlol:

8S69njB7-1w

This clip freaks me out every time i see it.....UGH!....*shiver*:D

Rivendell
11-04-07, 14:53
Just seen this bit :D

O89KPGXSChk

Another Lara
11-04-07, 14:55
lmao!:vlol: Go Stewie!

Sara Croft
11-04-07, 15:09
And my favorite ...eW4TgEXGiJM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mgfpuopTCbY&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rWEpzP_MlPk

Rivendell
11-04-07, 20:35
Brian's mother's funeral - classic stewie :D

t0X3Y8t097w

Another Lara
11-04-07, 20:44
Brian's mother's funeral - classic stewie :D

t0X3Y8t097w

I LOVE that episode!!!:vlol:

RockSteady101
25-04-07, 22:54
I Love It When Stewie Is Looking Into The TV, A Play On The Movie Poltergeist And He Has A Hypno-Conversation With The TV, As If Something Inside Talks To Him, But It Does'nt Speak :vlol::

Stewie: UhHuh...

Stewie: Oh! You Did'nt See It? Ross And Rachel Got Back Together...It Was'nt That Good

:vlol::D:vlol:

bloodstormaoa
25-04-07, 22:56
Me likey bouncy:jmp: Me likey bouncy:jmp:

i LOVE family guy:D

sdp93
26-04-07, 00:29
That horse clip is just so funny! Did you see that "big bang" one in the episode where they were looking at the Griffins' past? Me and my dad couldn't stop laughing.

Paperdoll
26-04-07, 00:47
Here it is. :D
Pi1L98_A0mg

LMFAO :vlol: that had me in tears :vlol: the way he runs away.

I love Family Guy although I can't decide if I love more Family Guy or American Dad :D

Hybrid Soldier
26-04-07, 01:11
I love Family Guy. :D

Peter's fantasy world
6Xu2ayxhx5M

Puking contest
dkD9yPz6JhU

God in the bar
PF0eIwkjlaU

XD

Metaldud
26-04-07, 05:56
I love the Peter's Fantasy World scene, that is classic.
"Yeeeaaahh!"