PDA

View Full Version : Unbearable noise while playing Chronicles

Zig
10-04-07, 02:47
Hello everybody
Please, could someone do me a favor?
After some months, I'm willing to try TRChronicles again, but I still remember the reason why I'd quit last time.:the noise about every minute or so was simply unbearable to me.I know there are much worse problems than that, but I'd be very happy if someone was aware of anything I could do to minimize this bothering.Since I've bought it twice, from different stores,I believe not being the only one to verify this.Some minutes ago, I've thought of a google for a possible 'no cd' patch and, in fact, it seems there is such a thing.Problem is that as soon as I clicked the link, my anti-virus warned me about a 'generic downloader trojan horse' and then it's healed.Since I won't be going to that link again, I ask: is there another way to get rid of this noise, whenever the cd is being read?

Ps.: do not tell me to turn the cd, I've heard that before.

Thank you

EscondeR
10-04-07, 04:55
So you can't stand noise of spinning CD in drive? :o I'm afraid you must leave with it... And NoCD patches of that kind aren't supported here.
If I misunderstood your post and the noise is not CD spinning then please describe more definite.

Zig
10-04-07, 23:58
Hello, thanks for replying...
Let's suppose it is cd spinning, I'm not sure, well then, why only TRChronicles would show this issue? Never had that noise with other Tomb Raider games.

EscondeR
11-04-07, 04:29
Have you TRC WinXP Multipatcher installed LINK (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/vista/patch.html)