PDA

View Full Version : A touching dog story . . . atleast for me

Tomb-Raider
10-04-07, 14:43
Okay, so Im back from vacation from Macedonia, and while I was there, this happend...

I went up onto the mountains, wayy up. Well anyway, it was totally deserted. I just loved the site way up there. Then suddenly , a saw a little black and brown dog. I went over to her. She was so hyper. I tried to i pet her but she was just jumping around. The cutest thing I have ever seen. Then she let me pet her. Then it was time to go. I was sad leaving this dog up here all alone. She will probably die in a week or two. I wonder how she got up here anyway. So, plopped her into the car, and drove home. Now, I want to take her back home, all the way to America. I called the embessey and they said it will take about 2 months to get everthing ready for her to cross the border. So, this summer, my cousin is going on vacation there, and when he comes back, he's going to take her with and bring her to me. And if your wondering, my uncle is going to be taking care of her untill she comes to me. I havnt thought of a name yet either. I might be able to post a picture later too. I cannot wait. ;D

AnthonyShock1515
10-04-07, 14:52
AW I hope the dog's still alive.:)

SpongeBob Lover
10-04-07, 23:31
awww how cute :D :D