PDA

View Full Version : anyone like/seen the movie Blood: The Last Vampire?

Gothlegend
10-04-07, 19:40
if u have and like it discuss it here? what were your opinions on it? did you like the characters? what was your favorite part? etc. :]

Paperdoll
10-04-07, 20:00
I thought it was rather boring... I expected way more from it. Wasn't the girl named Saya? I watched it a long time ago X_X anyway, I don't think I'll be watching it again.

Gothlegend
10-04-07, 21:11
yes her name is Saya. thanks fir your opinions any ways :)

Paperdoll
10-04-07, 21:14
If you liked the movie, there is also a manga (comic book) that is sort of sequel... i think XD I've read it after the movie so I really can't remember much although I do remember I liked it more than the movie.

peffect
10-04-07, 21:20
I thought it was rather boring... I expected way more from it. Wasn't the girl named Saya? I watched it a long time ago X_X anyway, I don't think I'll be watching it again.

I think Saya is the character from Blood+. :confused:

But I didn't see Blood: The last vampire, maybe, it has the same character name.

Paperdoll
10-04-07, 21:24
Maybe, but the girl in Blood: The Last Vampire is definitely called Saya. Chick with a massive sword :D

Ward Dragon
10-04-07, 21:41
Blood+ is a series that continues the story of Blood:the Last Vampire. I haven't seen the movie, but I'm watching the series on TV :)

Paperdoll
10-04-07, 21:42
Ooooh I didn't know that :D I might try to check it out then.

Gothlegend
11-04-07, 19:49
Blood+ is a series that continues the story of Blood:the Last Vampire. I haven't seen the movie, but I'm watching the series on TV :)

OMG i didnt know that either *runs to youtube*

Soma Holiday
11-04-07, 23:01
Blood+ is an incredible anime series...I absolutely love it, and I really don't like anime that much. There are 50 episodes and they are currently airing on Adult Swim saturdays at 12:30.

You should definately watch it! I would suggest importing the Japanese version, which is what I've got, since the voice acting is so much better...you can also watch the Japanese versions online as various anime sites!

and just so you know, the animation, characters, and plot are SO much better than the movie...it's incredible...Haji is the greatest haha...so check it out so you can agree lol. ;)