PDA

View Full Version : Zodiac signs

CAISACO
12-04-07, 03:54
I must say, it's impressive about what it says , I found all of it true! Says "Capricorn governs the knees, bones and skin, so its subjects may be liable to fractures and strains of the knees and other defects of the legs."

And I was born with kind of "messed up feet" they lean in, making my legs "kind of crooked, making my knees hurt when walking a long time, and crouching down,

Look here for yours and discuss if you like:)

http://www.astrology-online.com/persn.htm

Izzie404
12-04-07, 03:59
:yik: It hid the nail right on the head [weird cliche :D]

They take up new activities enthusiastically but lack application, constantly needing new interests

It's totally true! I switch things like crazy...

tlr online
12-04-07, 04:04
Aquarius is a water child, and I've always loved the beach, especially now I can see it outside my window :D

CAISACO
12-04-07, 04:04
Aquarius is a water child, and I've always loved the beach, especially now I can see it outside my window :D

It's weird how people are just like what their sign says!

Ikas90
12-04-07, 04:07
Well I'm a Pisces, and I love swimming underwater, and I can hold my breath for long periods of time. :D

the hooliganz
12-04-07, 04:14
well virgo is a virgin, and i'm still a virgin

Virgo Traits
Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical

On the dark side....

Fussy and a worrier
Overcritical and harsh
Perfectionist and conservative

it is mostly true, i can be

Little-Lara
12-04-07, 04:26
It's weird how people are just like what their sign says!

Are u sure? Cause i can simply walk up to a person on the sidewalk, and claim that s/he is a deep thinker; always helpful towards people; unless the other person is bad; always wonders why they had to suffer through life; always wonders how they can be better than their parents; wants their life partner to be fun, yet serious; and so on, and so on. I don't believe in Astrology, until my teacher told me that that is just a lot of generalization! But u can believe it if u want, since I do respect your opinions. :tmb: And BTW, i'm an Aquarius.

LaraMan2
12-04-07, 07:04
I think im the sexy little doggie...
o wait wrong 1 sry
move along...

LaraMan2
12-04-07, 07:07
Kool!!
Aquarius
i got the good 1...

EscondeR
12-04-07, 07:09
Just in case you're interested in other forum members' signs CLICKY (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=71655) :)

Anubis_AF
12-04-07, 08:36
Wow! Mine are all true! :D (Libra)

Especially this part:

The color of choice for Libra is Blue

http://www.astrology-online.com/horoscope/bluesapphire.gif
Your starstone is the precious Sapphire. The Sapphire is one of the most beautiful and sought after gems in the quartz family. It is considered good luck in many ways and one of the major healing stones.

Libra being AIR sign, I've always hated beach and the sea and always favored traditional villages where you can sit, relax, and enjoy cool air breeze.. ;)

Tomb Raider Master
12-04-07, 09:27
Aquarius:

Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual

Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detachedAlmost everything true.

Aquarius is a water child, and I've always loved the beach
Also damn true! :tmb:

CuteKittenlol
12-04-07, 09:36
I'm a Gemini, and most of mine was true.

Their good qualities are attractive and come easily to them.

I have good qualities? XD

Gemini subjects take nothing seriously. So, in love, in spite of their temporary depth of feeling, for the intensity of involvement lasts only while it is new, they are superficial, light-hearted, cool, flirtatious and unimaginative in the understanding of the pain they may give others

That's a load of bull. :pi:

In less serious situations they make witty, entertaining companions, good acquaintances rather than friends. Even at their worst they are never dull - there is usually playfulness below the surface, and they can be brilliant conversationalists - but they can also be quarrelsome, prattlers, boasters, liars and cheats.

I dunno about the last bit, but that's mostly true. XD

On the dark side....

Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive

That's very true. :p

Greenkey2
12-04-07, 09:43
That was surprisingly accurate for about 95% of my character :D

However, the not-liking-fantasies and lack of imagination is completely wrong.

Geck-o-Lizard
12-04-07, 09:59
Alright, that was a bit more accurate than the tabloid newspapers' horoscopes usually are. :whi:

MiCkiZ88
12-04-07, 10:05
Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved

true, true, true, true..

On the dark side....

Pessimistic and fatalistic
Miserly and grudging

Pessimistic? Meh.. I'm more optimistic than other Capricorns I know

don't know about the others..
Reliability
Professionalism
Knowing what you discuss
Firm Foundations
Purpose

everything true so far..
DISLIKES

Wild Schemes
Fantasies
Go-nowhere jobs
Ignominy
Ridicule

What's Ignominy and Ridicule?
Everything in that list is false except that jobs.. I love wild schemes and Fantasies.

Lavinder
12-04-07, 10:10
Hmmmmm... most of it was correct.

But I really do not see myself as an important person, who can work as a lawyer etc. :confused:

laralauraxxx
12-04-07, 10:59
Well I'm a Pisces, and I love swimming underwater, and I can hold my breath for long periods of time. :D

Me too! i'm a pisces(go pisces!!!) and i love to swim dive etc. !!!

Ada the Mental
12-04-07, 11:03
Well I'm supposed to be a Libra (Supposed-because I think it's pure rubbish):

Diplomatic True and false...It depends on my mood and urbane True.Usually....
Romantic and charming The first is true I guess....Dunno about the second.
Easygoing and sociable It depends...Usually not.
Idealistic It depends... and peaceable Again it depends...There are times i just can't resist a good fight.Taking it all out on others!

Indecisive Very true and changeable False-Everyone tells me I'm quite stubborn
Gullible and easily infuenced Definitely not.
Flirtatious Definitely false and self-indulgent True

Anyway,I read the full description and most of it doesn't really apply to me.I'm quite the opposite,as a matter of fact.:p

They like the opposite sex to the extent of promiscuity sometimesFalse.
seldom angry when circumstances demand a show of annoyance at least;That couldn't be further from the truth!
and yet Librans can shock everyone around them with sudden storms of rage. ErmmmT...That can be true.The thing is that these outbursts are not exactly rare.:whi:
Both sexes can become great gossipers.No way.

Reggie
12-04-07, 11:07
Traditional
Aries Traits

Adventurous and energetic
Pioneering and courageous
Enthusiastic and confident
Dynamic and quick-witted
On the dark side...

Selfish and quick-tempered
Impulsive and impatient
Foolhardy and daredevil

I have got the potential for all that but as I've grown up I've learnt to be more restrained ^.^'
Are there any other Arians about?

Just thought I'd mention that I do believe that strology has some truth in it. I think it just depends on who's doing the reading. Most people only see the "mystic Meg" side of it which is a shame.

star girl
12-04-07, 11:41
Most of the things aren't true about me... I'm not cold and harsh... am I? :confused:

I'm a Virgo though... maybe I'm not "Virgo" enough... :(

bett
12-04-07, 12:33
Traditional
Libra Traits

Diplomaitic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable

On the dark side....

Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily infuenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgen
lol, flirting will be my downfall

Shark_Blade
12-04-07, 13:19
I just wanna say it is just a great "coincidence". I never believe star signs eventhough this time it's all true about sagittarius.

Another Lara
12-04-07, 14:39
I'm a Taurus... 95% of what I've read I admit is true! Especially this bit:

They are faithful and generous friends with a great capacity for affection, but rarely make friends with anyone outside their social rank, to which they are ordinarily excessively faithful. In the main, they are gentle, even tempered, good natured, modest and slow to anger, disliking quarreling and avoiding ill-feeling. If they are provoked, however, they can explode into violent outbursts of ferocious anger in which they seem to lose all self-control. Equally unexpected are their occasional sallies into humor and exhibitions of fun.

Although their physical appearance may belie it, they have a strong aesthetic taste, enjoying art, for which they may have a talent, beauty (recoiling from anything sordid or ugly) and music. They may have a strong, sometimes unconventional, religious faith. Allied to their taste for all things beautiful is a love for the good things of life pleasure, comfort, luxury and good food and wine and they may have to resist the temptation to over indulgence, leading to drunkenness, gross sensuality, and covetousness

That's totally false!:whi:

Taurus governs the throat and neck and its subjects need to beware throat infections, goiter and respiratory ailments such as asthma.

I did have asthmatic symptoms as a baby which I grew out of and I had my tonsils out when I was 8, other than that I don't see any relevance!

And this list I do agree with 100%
Being Attracted
Things Natural
Time to Ponder
Comfort and Pleasure
DISLIKES
Disruption
Being pushed too hard
Synthetic or "man made" things
Being rushed
Being indoors

petujaymz
12-04-07, 15:50
The Leo type is the most dominant, spontaneously creative and extrovert of all the zodiacal characters. In grandeur of manner, splendor of bearing and magnanimity of personality, they are the monarch's among humans as the lion is king of beasts.

They are ambitious, courageous, dominant, strong willed, positive, independent, self-confident there is no such a word as doubt in their vocabularies, and they are self-controlled. Born leaders, either in support of, or in revolt against, the status quo.

Hmmmm, dunno about the self-controlled bit...

:wve:

tr_mitch
12-04-07, 15:53
I'm Pieces. But hardly any of the things they suggest are me.

RichieRobson
12-04-07, 15:59
its a trick of the mind theres 12 star signs and 6 billion people in the world....

thats 500,000,000 people per star sign on average how can someone right a horoscope and be correct for 500,000,000.

if a horoscope says about trouble in a relationship it cant be wrong because the lot of the times they do, but they never turn round and say something specific like "oh and that ps3 you bought last thursday was a chuffin great idea"

tampi
12-04-07, 16:07
I don't believe in that, but...

Pisces Traits

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic

:yik: On the dark side....

Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led :pi:

My birthday : March 17, 1919 - Nat King Cole - Singer :cln: :cln:
but no my year :p :D

Catapharact
12-04-07, 16:09
I said it before in many other related threads and I'll say it again:

The sun sign alone does NOT define your entire personality. You have to know what sings fall under your planetary lines as well. Just because a person who falls under the Scorpio sun doesn't mean he loves the same way. He could have a Libra in Venus for all we know.

The Sun sing in like a title of a book; You get some insight as to what the book is about by the title but you have no clue as to what the intriquite details are.

BTW: I am a Libra. Yep... the so called Peaceful lovebird.

I'm Pieces. But hardly any of the things they suggest are me.

Oh you really are a Pieces. Remember how emtional you got during our first encounter? Lo!

tampi
12-04-07, 16:14
:rolleyes: :vlol: But what Planets if for four days has been clearing ONE us? (Pluto) :ton: :D

Catapharact
12-04-07, 16:19
Just because Pluto isn't a planet anymore, dsoesn't make it a celestial body. Actually there are a few Asteriods that are also taken in accout when doing astrological charts.

tr_mitch
12-04-07, 16:22
Oh you really are a Pieces. Remember how emtional you got during our first encounter? Lo!

Emotional*

And....I do. Funny how things change with time though.:D

Luba
12-04-07, 16:35
Can't say that it's all about me (I'm a LEO), though smth is very believable.;)

Catapharact
12-04-07, 22:30
Emotional*

And....I do. Funny how things change with time though.:D

*Wacks you.*

And you still haven't learned that you never correct me. I correct you. Deal.

Nah! Yeah you have come a long way from the weeping willow that you were. Kudos.

Luba:

Go to this link:

www.chaosastrology.com

Go to the section wich says "Free Natal Report" and fill in the info required. You'll get a more accurate reading of your personal astro profile :).

erosan
12-04-07, 22:53
Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual

On the dark side....

Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached

really true for me....

AmericanAssassin
12-04-07, 23:01
Sagittarius - The Archer (Nov. 23 - Dec. 21)

Traditional Sagittarius Traits:
Optimistic and freedom-loving; Jovial and good-humored; Honest and straightforward; Intellectual and philosophical.

One the Dark Side:
Blindly optimistic and careless; Irresponsible and superficial; Tactless and restless

Sagittarians have a positive outlook on life, are full of enterprise, energy, versatility, adventurousness...

Hmmm... to be quite honest, that's exactly how I am. Optimistic, honest, and I always try to look on the bright side, so I guess I do have a positive outlook on life. That site is interesting. :)

CAISACO
12-04-07, 23:20
true, true, true, true..

Pessimistic? Meh.. I'm more optimistic than other Capricorns I know

don't know about the others..

everything true so far..

What's Ignominy and Ridicule?
Everything in that list is false except that jobs.. I love wild schemes and Fantasies.

I'm Cap. too, all mine are so true!

My sister is scorpio and this is all true:

Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic

On the dark side....

Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate

Its sad because she suffers from depression and I only see her (true) dark sides :(

Lara Croft!
13-04-07, 17:11
I'm Gemini...these are true about me...But I guess for many non-geminis as well!

tend to have the graces and faults of the young
Like children they are lively, and happy, if circumstances are right for them, or egocentric, imaginative and restless.
To them life is a game which must always be full of fresh moves and continuous entertainment, free of labor and routine.
Changing horses in the middle of the stream is another small quirk in the Gemini personality which makes decision making, and sticking to a decision, particularly hard for them.
Their good qualities are attractive and come easily to them. They are affectionate, courteous, kind, generous, and thoughtful towards the poor and suffering - provided none of the activities resulting from expressing these traits interferes too greatly with their own lives and comforts. They quickly learn to use their outward attractiveness to gain their own ends, and when striving for these they will use any weapon in their armory - unscrupulous lying, and cunning evasiveness; escaping blame by contriving to put it on other people, wrapped up in all the charm they can turn on. In their better moments they may strive to be honest and straightforward, but self-interest is almost always the victor. If things go against them, they sulk like children.
Also like children, they demand attention, admiration, and the spending on them of time, energy and money, throwing tantrums if they don't get what they want. They reflect every change in their surroundings, like chameleons, and can become pessimistic, sullen, peevish and materialistically self-centered if circumstances force them to struggle in any way. If the conditions of life become really adverse, their strength of will may desert them entirely. They can become uncertain of themselves, either withdrawn, or nervously excitable worriers

touchmyheart
13-04-07, 17:20
Traditional
Libra Traits

Diplomaitic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable

I like to think of myself as the peace-keeper in my family :D

On the dark side....

Flirtatious and self-indulgent

Not sure about that one :D but the rest is completly true! Im so indecisive its a bit scary.

Im actually doing a project in my art class where we paint a scene of all the things that describe our zodiac sign and write our trait on top of it. Like calligraphy. I'm really enjoying it :D

jarhead
13-04-07, 17:38
I'm Gemini...

Same here :tmb:

Most of that is correct for me

Lara Croft!
13-04-07, 17:48
Really Jared???:)

I remember a test a professor had made.He gave to his students(about 40 people) a piece of paper with some qualities their zodiac sign had (Kind but harsh when misjudged,seeking love etc...) and after they had finished reading it and everyone having admit that these qualities indeed fit their character,the professor asked them to pass the paper they were holding to the person next to them...They did and guess what...It was the same paper!40 different people recognized "themselves" in an identical text!

What I'm trying to say that whether you read your sign,or your friend's some things will be true for you!It has to so on what you want to believe and how you interpret what you read in astrology.
E.g Hapiness from your close environment some time ago made you happy may mean sth to thousands of people!

CuteKittenlol
13-04-07, 17:55
Same here :tmb:

Really!? Meh, didn't know that. Gemini FTW! :D

Ada the Mental
13-04-07, 18:16
Really Jared???:)
I remember a test a professor had made.He gave to his students(about 40 people) a piece of paper with some qualities their zodiac sign had (Kind but harsh when misjudged,seeking love etc...) and after they had finished reading it and everyone having admit that these qualities indeed fit their character,the professor asked them to pass the paper they were holding to the person next to them...They did and guess what...It was the same paper!40 different people recognized "themselves" in an identical text!

LMAO!:vlol:

People's personalities are shaped by their experiences.Just the idea that who you are has something to do with which bloody stars were on the sky when you were born is just ludicrous,IMO.

Cord_Croft
13-04-07, 18:22
Traditional
Libra Traits

Diplomaitic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable

On the dark side....

Flirtatious and self-indulgent

So true :D 'Easy going and sociable' =)
And even the dark side stuff :o

Ward Dragon
13-04-07, 18:43
Scorpio. Most, but not all, of it sounded true for me. I think this stuff is fun but I don't take it seriously :)

Tyrannosaurus
14-04-07, 18:01
Again, I think all there is to know about astrology can be found here:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=astrology

I won't say what my sign is until someone can guess it correctly. :ton:

I'm not really anything like my zodiac.

Forwen
14-04-07, 18:14
fat "Lord of the Rings" nerd

I'll be sure to send a small asteroid after him to crush his fingers next time he tries to write something like that.

AnthonyShock1515
14-04-07, 19:07
LMAO!:vlol:

People's personalities are shaped by their experiences.Just the idea that who you are has something to do with which bloody stars were on the sky when you were born is just ludicrous,IMO.

I know what you mean, it does sound stupid when you look at it from that point of you. But I cannot deny that a large amount of readings I read in my horoscope do actually come true.:)

ashka
24-05-07, 00:43
Im Gemini\Dragon for sure - crazy and sensitive XD

Taylour
24-05-07, 00:46
Cancer - Creative - Moon Child. :D

Oddly enough I just got accepted to art school haha, so I'm a pure cancer! :D

Zep Girl
24-05-07, 01:20
sometimes brilliant intelligence

Cant argue with that!

prattlers

Erm yeah whatever :tea:

They take up new activities enthusiastically but lack application, constantly needing new interests, flitting from project to project as apparently purposelessly as a butterfly dancing from flower to flower.

Very true, sadly. It will winds me up this does.

If the conditions of life become really adverse, their strength of will may desert them entirely.

Yes this has become very apparent, in the last 2 or 3 years. Having no job, money worries. I did give up on life.

They can also make excellent members of the Armed Forces, for they take danger no more seriously than anything else and can earn themselves a reputation for devotion to duty and heroic acts.

Haha I want to join! and yes I have dreams of heroic acts haha. God its so true! I have no concept of danger whatsoever!

I never read horoscopes they are bull**** but theres is an element of truth in our star signs! Maybe its coincidence but I like to believe its true for the Hell of it.

Woo Gemini's rule

sdp93
24-05-07, 01:26
Taurus
Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving

On the dark side....

Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy