PDA

View Full Version : "Schoolgirl sex attack man jailed"

Mad Tony
13-04-07, 15:01
A "cunning and devious" paedophile who lured a primary school girl into woods and apparently took mobile phone photos as he assaulted her has been jailed.

Kevin Toner, 20, of Thomas Street in North Ormesby, Middlesbrough, was caught on CCTV following the girl, aged nine, in Coulby Newham, Teesside
He was convicted of sexual assault last month, following the September attack.

Toner was jailed indefinitely with a minimum sentence of four years, at Teesside Crown Court.

He was also placed on the sex offenders' register for life.
Toner handed himself in to police after they released video footage of the child being followed from a bus at the Parkway Center.

He had previous convictions for indecent assault on two boys aged nine and 10 in 2002, for which he was given a community penalty.

FULL STORY: HERE (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/6551965.stm)
-------------------------------------------
Shocking. Absolutely shocking. Why are some people like this?

Ikas90
13-04-07, 15:07
Why are some people like this?

That's like asking "Why is the sky blue?" :hea:

Some people these days... it's just sad :(

scion05
13-04-07, 15:07
Disgusting.

xMiSsCrOfTx
13-04-07, 15:09
Shocking? Not in the least bit. There are some extremely sick people out there. What an animal, thankfully they caught him. I don't think jail is a harsh enough punshiment at all though, considering what these kinds of people do.

Mad Tony
13-04-07, 15:11
Shocking? Not in the least bit. There are some extremely sick people out there. What an animal, thankfully they caught him. I don't think jail is a harsh enough punshiment at all though, considering what these kinds of people do.I think it's shocking that people do that. Not the fact that it occurred as it happens a lot these days. Yeah, I personally think they deserve death.

xcrushterx
13-04-07, 15:11
Shocking? Not in the least bit. There are some extremely sick people out there. What an animal, thankfully they caught him. I don't think jail is a harsh enough punshiment at all though, considering what these kinds of people do.
I totally agree. I don't even think there is a (legal) punishment harsh enough for people like him.

Shark_Blade
13-04-07, 15:28
It would absolutely traumatize the girl for life:(

interstellardave
13-04-07, 15:29
Society is fortunate that most people like this are really stupid. It's not like in the movies where they are like "evil geniuses". More and more guys like this seem to want to use modern technology to make visual records of their "exploits" and even post them on the internet sometimes. At least they are nice enough to create, and virtually hand over to the police, the very evidence needed to put them behind bars!

Fish.
13-04-07, 15:52
Ecch! Perverts -- there's just too many of them.

Sara Croft
13-04-07, 15:59
I think it's shocking that people do that. Not the fact that it occurred as it happens a lot these days. Yeah, I personally think they deserve death.
Death would be the fast way, everyone dies eventually. -I want him to fear before he dies
I want him to suffer.
It would absolutely traumatize the girl for life:(
Exactly, he ruined her life, so he desirves something far worse, i want him to suffer.

And i am shocked that no matter how crazy a man/woman can be, that they attack something as innocent as a child, or someone thats defenseless at all, its sickening!

Lara Croft!
13-04-07, 16:56
Such people should be hanged!

Lenochka
13-04-07, 20:02
What a horrible world we live in...

Little-Lara
13-04-07, 20:08

Soo true. I'd certainly vote for that.

Betal
13-04-07, 20:14
I know one thing they could do with all pedophiles: castrate :D

PirateFromPeru
13-04-07, 20:15
Some people are sick. That's all there is too it. :mad:

Something like that just happened around here not too long ago where I live. Some sicko kidnapped an eleven year old girl, drove here out somewhere, raped her, then dropped her off in a different town. He still hasn't been caught yet which is the scary part. He's been on America's Most Wanted though and the whole country is looking for him. Only a matter of time.

Betal, sometimes that doesn't solve the problem. They may not be able to perform, but they can still sodomize their victims to substitute what they lost. It happens and it's sad.

Betal
13-04-07, 20:18

So people should be hanged for that? That's also sick. They need help. Or just castrate them and then they won't have any lust anymore.

Lew
13-04-07, 20:20
And too think I had a dream where a new PE teacher did this too me, if i didn't he'd slash me. oh god some people are freaks really.

Sara Croft
13-04-07, 20:40
So people should be hanged for that? That's also sick. They need help. Or just castrate them and then they won't have any lust anymore.
Not trying to offend you, but if a man raped/harass you, your friend or even your child if you had one, (wasnt the girl 9?) Would you want him to to get help or to die/suffer for destroying someone you love`s life?

And you cant find anything more innocent then a child, they cant defend themself, people like him cant be trusted no matter what, something is wrong with them, if they can rape them, they could kill them. If they lost the lust to rape them, he would maybe just kill them for the thrill of it.

Betal
13-04-07, 20:43
Not trying to offend you, but if a man raped/harass you, your friend or even your child if you had one, (wasnt the girl 9?) Would you want him to to get help or to die for destroying someone you love`s life?

Ofcourse. If someone touch someone I love my contacts will personally kill him. but if a pedophile haven't touched a child just like them a bit more then they should they need help

Izzie404
13-04-07, 20:49
I know one thing they could do with all pedophiles: castrate :D

I like that idea the best...;)

Sara Croft
13-04-07, 20:57
Those who knows they are pedophile and are want to do something about it goes to a doctor who will give them medics for it.
Those who dosent gets caught trying or raping a child, sorry, but i dont htink there is any exceptions here.
Please Correct me if im wrong though.

Betal
13-04-07, 20:58
Those who knows they are pedophile and are want to do something about it goes to a doctor who will give them medics for it.
Those who dosent gets caught trying or raping a child, sorry, but i dont htink there is any exceptions here.
Please Correct me if im wrong though.

If they touch a child ofcourse they should be killed. And if they can't get help they should get castrated.

But they shouldn't be hanged. We doesn't live in 1600 anymore. They should be shoot in the head.

Forwen
13-04-07, 21:01
Sweet Justice.

Sara Croft
13-04-07, 21:01
@Betal -Aaaah, when you said 'Thats also sick' to the hanging i thought you ment to kill them in general so i got a little confused.
Anderstand now though :)

Betal
13-04-07, 21:04
Oh I should have explaned more. xD. But what a terrible death to get hanged. But pedophiles deserve pain but not in that way.

Assassino
13-04-07, 21:21
Burn him...like they used to do:mad:

viper456
13-04-07, 21:23
omg thats literally just down the road from me :|!! well 10 mins drive!!

serious ass hole!

Eddie Haskell
13-04-07, 21:25

One problem; what if it's a woman?

Sara Croft
13-04-07, 21:29
EDIT: Nevermind.
You can do it with women too, but i theres alot less women who is pedophiles. Because i think they can control it better or does not get horny the same way as men, though that is a problem too, there is drugs that can take away the sexual lust.

peffect
13-04-07, 21:30
The same thing happened here in a high school.

That's disgusing.

Another Lara
13-04-07, 21:31
He means not all peadophiles are men...there are some sick women out there aswell unfortunately!:mad:

Eddie Haskell
13-04-07, 21:31
EDIT: Nevermind.

A woman can molest children as well.

Mad Tony
13-04-07, 21:35
Leah, why burn him? That would be polluting the atmosphere with evil. :p How about a good old fashioned public stoning (no, nothing to do with drugs :p) then after an hour or so of having stones thrown at him, drown him. :)

jackles
13-04-07, 21:36
Women can and some do but generally there are far more men who do than women.

Sara Croft
13-04-07, 21:36
I know theres sick women out there, along with men.
But as i also said, there is drugs for it, but you have to take it every 10 or 14th day or something. I know a woman who works with things like that.

Assassino
13-04-07, 21:38
Leah, why burn him? That would be polluting the atmosphere with evil. :p How about a good old fashioned public stoning (no, nothing to do with drugs :p) then after an hour or so of having stones thrown at him, drown him. :)

Or...chop his male parts off:p
And feed them back to him...then he'll never be able to do it again:)

You got a mind for justice Toneh! \m/

Forwen
13-04-07, 21:40
A woman can molest children as well.

Hah! Indeed very few people notice that all those grandmothers, aunts and "aunts" are pretty much culturally allowed to molest children with as ridiculously intrusive as unnecessary concern for the smallest detail in their appearance, hair, clothing, shoes, you name it, as well as with your classical "awww" type fondling. It doesn't take a sniper to notice that kids usually don't enjoy that. Yet it's still the "aunts" domain and it's a folk standard to turn this trauma into a humorous memory as the child grows up.

jackles
13-04-07, 21:40
A womens sexuality is not contained in her genitals. Lust is determined by mental and presumably hormonal factors. If there is that prediliction than the only thing that could deter someone is by chemical means. The same for castration whether chemical or physical, that can only stop the genitals from working...doesnt stop the desire or the ability to download images.

Olvidarse
13-04-07, 21:41
Whenever we have pedophile threads like this, there usually is a general consensus ("sicko!"; "disgusting"; *thumbs up*; "good riddance"; "kill him/her!").

But why are people on this forum so obsessed with pedophilia in the news? People are killed everyday, and yet we don't have forum posts for those deaths. Just curious.

Forwen
13-04-07, 21:41
jackles, in a mo you're gonna have the mob calling to castrate the paedophile's internet connection.

jackles
13-04-07, 21:46
You know me Forwen always the voice of reason...;)

People always focus on any attack involving a child as we as humans are programmed to protect children . Abuse of children affects our desire to protect. Protection of our species makes this a strong need.

tr_mitch
13-04-07, 21:51
Though you know people can still sexually harass with or without their use of genitalia, so 'snipping' a bit of here and there , doesn't mean they still wouldn't be able to sexually harass.

walk_man
13-04-07, 23:10
9 years old ! People like him don't deserve to breathe the same air as everyone else ! If I was Head of everything, I'd kill people for doin these things ! Disgraceful. You know, I don't think they'res a word for these events.

God Horus
13-04-07, 23:13
9 years old! Honestly, I would condemn that person to something so horrible that they would never even enter 100 meters range with a girl. Which is practically impossible!

Sara Croft
13-04-07, 23:42
Whenever we have pedophile threads like this, there usually is a general consensus ("sicko!"; "disgusting"; *thumbs up*; "good riddance"; "kill him/her!").

But why are people on this forum so obsessed with pedophilia in the news? People are killed everyday, and yet we don't have forum posts for those deaths. Just curious.

Because when you kill a person, he/she is gone, the family is left behind.
A pedophile destroys the life for the child, the family and the childs friends.
He/she will never be really happy, and from that very day, they will never be secure about themselves again.
Also, children are defenseless, they cannot protect themselves against adults.
A full grown man or woman has a way bigger chance, and its usually a motive behind a kill, what would the motive be for raping a little kid, playing in the playground?

You cannot find anything more innocent then a child, and still they ruin their life ifrom that day.
A rape will be a scar that will never fade.

LaraMan2
13-04-07, 23:56
The idea of raping a nine year old girl is just cruel!

Lara'sLover
14-04-07, 01:22
These people make me sick :mad:

How could you do that to a young innocent 9 year old?!?!?! :mad::mad:

Didn't he do the same to two small boys aswell?

RichieRobson
14-04-07, 01:22
This Countrys Got Alot To Answer For!!!

Bring Back Hanging Thats What I Say!