PDA

View Full Version : Car radio stolen!

dox online
13-04-07, 15:38
Today I was at a park for quite a while then when I came back to the car I saw that a handle had been prizzed open! When I got inside I saw the radio had been stolen.

Fish.
13-04-07, 15:39
:eek: Call the police! They'll find anything!

xcrushterx
13-04-07, 15:44
Man, people can be really mean. Is it your car, I thought you were a kid :confused:

Anyways, call the police and they will help you.

Legends
13-04-07, 15:45
People who does that is just really sad.

george_croft
13-04-07, 15:46
Man, people can be really mean. Is it your car, I thought you were a kid :confused:

Yeah, how old are ya doxy ? :confused:

jamieoliver22
13-04-07, 15:47

So did I? =\

Ikas90
13-04-07, 15:58
So did I? =\

Obviously it's a serious matter, so dox decided to use proper punctuation. :)

Night Crawler
13-04-07, 15:58
I stole it.

jamieoliver22
13-04-07, 16:02
All I can say towards the matter..

http://yougotowned.net/you_got_owned_yel.gif

scion05
13-04-07, 16:15
^^^

:vlol:

Poor radio, i'm sure it's in a better place :)

Sara Croft
13-04-07, 16:16
:vlol:
Sorry, im not laughing at you, but stealing a car radio is really depressing:P
I feel sorry or you though, hope you will get it back or something :)

Assassino
13-04-07, 16:47
All I can say towards the matter..

http://yougotowned.net/you_got_owned_yel.gif

How's about I come steal your car radio numb nuts?!

Anywhooo...yeah someone did that to our car t'other month...I mean what HASN'T been stolen or destroyed in our car is a good question I should be asking myself...
Some advice...take the front cover of...it's useless without that and deters it from happening again;)

Lara Croft!
13-04-07, 16:54
That's bad news...I'm sorry...Was it expensive?If it's detachable,you should always remove it before leaving your car!

jamieoliver22
13-04-07, 16:56
How's about I come steal your car radio numb nuts?!

I was joking, dearie :p And that's my insult! :o

buffytabor
13-04-07, 17:46
I had that happen once, but it was my fault. I left the door unlocked cause I was in canada and had just washed my car in the cold winter. Would have frozen my locks good. But I am so lucky all they stole was my deck. They didn't take my amp or sub, or my brothers mini disk player thingie, or cds, lol. Anyways, got a new deck and alarm installed the next day. But normally the police cannot recover stuff like that. So it is a loss, and you are out the money. :( Booooo. lol. Sorry to hear tho.

clairelovestlc
13-04-07, 19:59
Really sorry to hear that, do you have stereo cover on your insurance? i added an extra £500 stereo cover on my car, just incase!

Little-Lara
13-04-07, 20:05
I left the door unlocked cause I was in canada ....

:vlol: I'm sorry. A moment to laugh a that... I think I'm gonna share this with my friends. But I'm really sorry to hear about u guys.

>> You can do what my friend does, she simply slides out her radio and puts it in the drawer. That way from outside, it looks like she has no radio. But I don't know if that's possible with all cars.

clairelovestlc
13-04-07, 20:11
That's usually possible with older cars, or cars with aftermarket stereos, on relatively new cars the stereos are usually locked, so they dont come out of the car, and if are forcefully removed are coded so they wont work in another car

Lew
13-04-07, 20:20
We had this done once, never again though, well hopefully not.