PDA

View Full Version : We just had a Tornado!!!

Lara Coft Baby
14-04-07, 00:03
Oh i hate tornado's we just had one here. It was the scariest thing I've ever experienced. I was so freaking scared. But luckily we werent hurt and our house is fine lol. But it was scary. My heart is still racing and i think it said we have another one coming. :yik: :yik: And we had golf ball sized hail. I hope the next storm will just pass us by. I dont think I've ever been so scared in my life. Even my little dog takita is scared.

I remember when I was younger we when we lived in out first house i was like 2 or 3 we had to hide in our bath room. I was really young I dont remember much of it. So I dont really remember how scary they can be. We've never had one hit down where out house is.

Here in Texas we get them just I dont think we have ever had one hit down where our house sits. This was like the first time in 11 or 12 years I've experienced a Tornado. :( And I NEVER want to again lol its so scary. Ok just thought I'd shear that with you.

AmericanAssassin
14-04-07, 00:05
You're lucky you were okay. :hug: I live in Indiana, second worst after Kansas for tornados, so I know what it's like.

tr_mitch
14-04-07, 00:05
Oooo Friday the 13th. ;)

Lara Coft Baby
14-04-07, 00:06
Oooo Friday the 13th. ;)

:vlol: Thats what i thought. I didnt realize it was friday the 13 till after the tornado past lol

tampi
14-04-07, 00:07
You are with Orlando, don't worry ;) :)

It seems very terrible.

And the other houses? :confused:

Lara Coft Baby
14-04-07, 00:09
You are with Orlando, don't worry ;) :)
lol :vlol:

And the other houses? :confused:

I think their all fine to I dont think it hit to close to us but it was close to where my Aunt and cousin live and they dont live to far from us.

tampi
14-04-07, 00:25
Well I'm glad to listen that, but the next time, if it happens sometimes more( I hope no) take photos or sound !!!!!!
and all us :eek: :eek: :eek: :whi: :tmb: :D

Sedge
14-04-07, 00:30
Wow, scary! :yik: But kind of cool at the same time, we never have anything like that here in Finland.. :D Were there any cows(cough who has seen 'Twister' a bit too many times cough) or other interesting creatures flying by? :p

Lara Coft Baby
14-04-07, 00:32
Well I'm glad to listen that, but the next time, if it happens sometimes more( I hope no) take photos or sound !!!!!!
and all us :eek: :eek: :eek: :whi: :tmb: :D
I didnt have time lol I was running around trying to get the leash in the dogs.

Wow, scary! :yik: But kind of cool at the same time, we never have anything like that here in Finland.. :D Were there any cows(cough who has seen 'Twister' a bit too many times cough) or other interesting creatures flying by? :p

Actually I dont think so :p At least I didnt see any :cln:

Lew
14-04-07, 00:36
lucky. glad your alright lucky we don't get it here. :hug:

Lara Coft Baby
14-04-07, 00:42
They were just telling on the news that some birds were caught in the funnel cloud and were flying around. :p

Ward Dragon
14-04-07, 00:47
I'm glad you're alright :) There aren't really any tornados where I live, which made it all the wierder when a small one went by my house a few years ago. It knocked down a bunch of trees and sent a ton of dirt and small twigs through a screen (I told my mother we should close all of the windows, but she just made fun of me for being scared...I told her so :p) No one was hurt that time either :)

RichieRobson
14-04-07, 00:53
lucky. glad your alright lucky we don't get it here. :hug:

we dont get nothinhg exciting over here, except constant rain, shootings, bombings, pollution and gordon brown.

Izzie404
14-04-07, 01:14
Lol, there's not much even right here in Illinois...I don't think I've ever seen a tornado [in real life]...

Lara'sLover
14-04-07, 01:16
So glad your ok :hug: We don't get tornado's here in england so i can't even imagine what it's like :o

RichieRobson
14-04-07, 01:21
So glad your ok :hug: We don't get tornado's here in england so i can't even imagine what it's like :o

DONT LIVE IN YORKSHIRE THEN....:p

xMiSsCrOfTx
14-04-07, 01:40
Tornadoes are SO scary! I used to be so afraid of them, literally every time it began to rain I'd start crying! I've seen three in my life but none of them touched the ground or came near me. I always have nightmares about them too... They're one of the weirdest natural disasters!

Ikas90
14-04-07, 04:20
Luckily you're okay! :hug:

As for me, I've never seen a tornado in my life. I live in South-Eastern Australia, and most tornados happen in the far North of Australia.

mattlovesmiley
14-04-07, 04:23
oh my gosh im so sorry to hear that we just had racing winds cuz one was passing by our town and its scary ill be praying for you :) yeah we live in texas too so yes it is very scary so yeah

ivannnnn
14-04-07, 04:24
America often gets a disaster,yahh? :confused:

PirateFromPeru
14-04-07, 05:13
I'm glad that you're okay too. It's alright to be scared. Tornadoes are the most violent storms in the world. They may be tiny (compared to hurricanes) but they can cause lots of damage, sometimes even more than a hurricane if it's a strong one that lasts for a long time.

Texas was it? That's pretty much the bottom end of Tornado Alley which takes up pretty much the whole center of the U.S.

xBoricua
14-04-07, 06:16
Oh my gosh! I live in Texas and we went through it as well!!! It went through us too, I was pretty scared. We must live pretty close :D

laralauraxxx
14-04-07, 08:52
I've never experienced one... i don 't think ni want to =)

tr_mitch
14-04-07, 11:24
When i was younger, after i watched the film 'Twister' i actually wanted to become a tornado chaser. :D

Lew
14-04-07, 12:00
I was about 5 when I watched that film Twsiter, it was good but I didn't think it was in America so I got scared about it haha!

Tthe Spirit
14-04-07, 15:27
Glad you are fine...

Lara Coft Baby
14-04-07, 16:56
When i was younger, after i watched the film 'Twister' i actually wanted to become a tornado chaser. :D

You kidding me?? :p I wouldnt be able to do that lol :D

dream raider
14-04-07, 17:42
It's good that you're okay, next time it happens:

1. Grab all your Tomb Raider games.

2. Pick up your computer and all it's accessories.

3. Go to the basement!

;)

Sofitegan
14-04-07, 17:44
oof! sounds scary! glad you're ok.

Lara Coft Baby
14-04-07, 19:15
It's good that you're okay, next time it happens:

1. Grab all your Tomb Raider games.

2. Pick up your computer and all it's accessories.

3. Go to the basement!

;)

I cant just grab my comp its to bigg and heavy and we dont have a basement :vlol:

Assassino
14-04-07, 19:26
Glad you're mmmmkay Katye:hug:...i've never experienced one before:(

Angelx14
14-04-07, 20:15
Omg! O_O Thank God we don't have Tornados or anything like that in here.:O And I'm really glad that everything is ok and you're not hurt. Those are very good news.:hug:

knutroald
14-04-07, 21:42
Your lucky, I'm glad you're okay.:hug:
Here in Norway we don't have many catastrophes... (I guess I'm lucky too:p )

UNDERTAKER
14-04-07, 22:28
Although it must be frightening in real life, it does sound pretty exciting too!

Betal
14-04-07, 22:40
I'm glad you are OK.:hug:

Here in Sweden we get a few small/medium tornados in the summer. But it's most of the times out the sea.

and to be honest I would like to see a big tornade in real life. but not bigger then this: :P

http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0404/feature1/images/zm_zoomin.1.3.jpg

Lara Coft Baby
15-04-07, 01:35
http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0404/feature1/images/zm_zoomin.1.3.jpg

Holy Cow thats scary

*In the interests of all members, please convert quoted images to a link. Thanks.

Lara Coft Baby
25-04-07, 02:27
OMFG!!!!!!!! Those sirens are going off I think we may be getting another one. :( :( :( :( I'm kind of freaking out right now. :( :( :( :(

I dont wanna go though another Friday the 13th

Lenochka
25-04-07, 02:44
I was watching the weather channel earlier today and there is this massive chain of tornados ripping through the south at the moment :S I'm guessing you live around the southern parts?

Lara Coft Baby
25-04-07, 02:46
I was watching the weather channel earlier today and there is this massive chain of tornados ripping through the sound at the moment :S I'm guessing you live around the southern parts?

Around north texas :D