PDA

View Full Version : Check It Out!!!

thenicholas
14-04-07, 08:17
Hey everyone,

I have been working on this site for a while now filling it with a Tomb Raider Anniversary Section I just released this updated section of my site to the web last night if your bored and have nothing to do check it out and tell me what you think!

-ThE nicHolAs

dream raider
14-04-07, 08:24
It's nice but I don't like red and black. I prefer silver and white or blue. Bright colors but great job nonetheless! :tmb:

Neteru
14-04-07, 08:33
Advertisement such as this is not permitted on this forum from new members.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item_tandc

Web Site Advertising / Advertisements

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on www.tombraiderforums.com. Please also note that this message board is not a FFA Links Site. One-post-wonders wanting solely to advertise their web site or products will have their membership cancelled and their posts removed.

While we welcome the broadcasting of additional and relevant resources, we will not tolerate blatant web site advertising. Such posts we deem fall into this category will be removed and appropriate action taken. Site owners who contribute to our community with more than 100 qualitative posts are more than welcome to advertise their web site and/or additional resources on www.tombraiderforums.com in our Fan Forum.