PDA

View Full Version : our team needs more people-aod2 on custom engine

abraham
18-04-07, 08:24
Encore needs your help! we need an animator that knows how to use bones in 3ds max, maya or blender. We also need 2/3 more 3d modelers that have some experience modeling:)

We using a custom engine-irrlicht and engine is in the quater stages of completion and our lara is in final stages and she contains 15000polygones. Kurtis is in final stages aswell and has 8000polygones.

i know this doesn't have much common with LE but this is the only forum that is approriate.

please post:) also blueworld has changedto Encore with your confused with my avator.

Zelda master
18-04-07, 10:24
We also need 2/3 more 3d modelers that have some experience modeling:)

Well im also unexperienced and im also working on a big level;)
So i guess the people with atleast the basics in there fingers can even join:)

nowid50
18-04-07, 10:34
I'm learning Blender but I dunno how to make bones and I'm very bad at 3D making and 2D making :o

I can help you but just for Architecture or other statics ;)

KurtisLonely
18-04-07, 11:13
Great !! I use blender too, and it is a great program!
I use it, and another member of the project uses it ^^

I'm not really experienced modeller, but I know how to use it, and how to set bones and those things..

but yes, we REALLY need help !!

nowid50
18-04-07, 11:34
You forgot the MOST IMPORTANT !!!:hea: Blender's a very good FREE program !!! It looks like 3Dsmax (without it bugs :ton: )

KurtisLonely
18-04-07, 11:52
too, and it is easier than 3DS Max

Izzie404
18-04-07, 12:51
Is Blender a new program? I haven't heard of it before yesterday.

abraham
18-04-07, 13:16
i dont know,usually unexpereinced people daze off after awhile:(, i know zelda didnt know anything and is way better then me now aswel as mitchel:) but others:(.

edit: you can use meta aswell:) becuase we using a custom engine, you can make a whole level in one of those programs and also traps and animations for it,its great:) i wish i could show off our levels so far.

kill bill
18-04-07, 14:24
Sorry dox I and more forget names. Are working on our aod remake.;) I would like to use the engine it looks intresting. Will she be animated.;) Because the last one she didnt

dox online
18-04-07, 16:21
Is Blender a new program? I haven't heard of it before yesterday.
It is quite old.

Why post this in the TRLE forum?

KurtisLonely
18-04-07, 17:04
probably becouse this is the kind of 'game' making forum I guess??

Yes, Blender is pretty old, and much unexperienced people use it, becouse it is free and easy to learn... and abraham, is Shady better than me? well thank you!? >_> I 3d model for less than a half year you know!! >_> xD

EDIT: For more information about the game, please email/pm Abraham, or me..

nowid50
18-04-07, 17:27
Quite old ? :mad: It's more young than 3DsMax :p And it's a free open source software !!!:D :jmp:

Zelda master
18-04-07, 17:43
probably becouse this is the kind of 'game' making forum I guess??

Yes, Blender is pretty old, and much unexperienced people use it, becouse it is free and easy to learn... and abraham, is Shady better than me? well thank you!? >_> I 3d model for less than a half year you know!! >_> xD

EDIT: For more information about the game, please email/pm Abraham, or me..

Or mail to Encoreteam@hotmail.com

Thats the Projects emailadress :rolleyes:

Kikiloco
18-04-07, 18:04
its great i wish i could show off our levels so far.

How difficult it coul be to post one or two pictures in the forum?...if you really want to show off someting you have done using your engine.

Zelda master
18-04-07, 18:46
Well most likely that person will get kicked out of the team:rolleyes:

abraham
19-04-07, 05:42
the old build,well VERYYYYYYYYYYY OLDD BUILD(classified as ancient now) is very outdated now.

dream raider
19-04-07, 14:54
We really appreciate for you trying to help. :rolleyes: Help us help you really. Anyway, expect a very late release because I don't want this game being released buggy and not detailed. I guess this is a thank you message that you don't want to help... Anyway...

KurtisLonely
19-04-07, 15:07
I agree with Zelda and Dream...

PS: Dream, can you please register at the new forum?

Titak
20-04-07, 09:08
We really appreciate for you trying to help. :rolleyes: Help us help you really. Anyway, expect a very late release because I don't want this game being released buggy and not detailed. I guess this is a thank you message that you don't want to help... Anyway...
Please keep in mind that most people already have projects they are working on and that most of us aren't skilled with the programs you are using.
It is not a matter of not wanting to help. ;)

abraham
22-04-07, 05:50
even meta? or blender?? isnt meta used for LE or something and 3ds max for animation??

Titak
22-04-07, 09:20
Yes, Meta is used very often.
I also use 3D Studio Max to create custom animations for Lara.
But that doesn't mean I'm skilled with the program. I know nothing about assigning bones and such. I only know the stuff I posted in the animation tutorial I wrote.
And that's not nearly enough skills for the stuff you guys are making. ;)
I don't even know how to make objects in 3D Max, but I know it is possible. :o

Don't get me wrong here. I really appreciate and admire the work you are doing. And I sure hope you can make it work! :hug:
If only I had more time to experiment and learn more about all those programs... :(

abraham
23-04-07, 09:29
oh ok. well yea

michaeldt
25-04-07, 08:45
lara is in final stages and she contains 15000polygones. Kurtis is in final stages aswell and has 8000polygones.

really can we see some pics.

Zelda master
25-04-07, 20:18
nope:p

laras_true_man
25-04-07, 20:32
nope:p

Haha, Pure Pwnage :D