PDA

View Full Version : Hey I'm leaving for the weekend...

xBoricua
20-04-07, 21:21
Hey there. Well I don't know where I should put this thread so I'm putting it here...

I'm going away for the weekend to a retreat for my church. It's a get together of young adults (mostly high schoolers). I will miss being here :( . I'll be back hopefully Sunday, but for the time being it'll be Monday.

I will miss you guys! :hug: I will see you guys when I get back!

Take care :D

Legends
20-04-07, 21:28
You don't need to make a thread telling us you'll be going away for just two or three days.

Jacob x5
20-04-07, 21:44
You don't need to make a thread telling us you'll be going away for just two or three days.

That's true, though there is no written rule. I'm only here every other week but I don't post my goodbyes every other week, mostly because I honestly don't usually care when other members are going away for a bit and I tend to expect the same attitude in return. :D

xBoricua
20-04-07, 22:09
It's a retreat to be confirmed at the church. It's for young adults, and you have to earn it. And I passed on through, so I'm going to this retreat for that reason. Do you get it now :D ? That's an awesome thing!!! Well sorta. It's like a congrats more of thing. Not a goodbye.

Sedge
20-04-07, 22:11
Aww, what about it? Maybe it's not "necessary", but even if you thought so saying goodbye would be nice - mods are the ones to judge in case these were allowed or not. I feel very out-dated and anonym myself if being away for just few days, not to mention the friends I have here.. :p So bye bye xBoricua, see ya! :hug: And congratulations. :tmb:

Legends
20-04-07, 22:22
It's a retreat to be confirmed at the church. That's an awesome thing!!! Well sorta. It's like a congrats more of thing. Not a goodbye.
Well, then itís completely different. You should've said that instead of "I'm going away for the weekend".
Anyway, congratulations. :tmb:

Ultimate_Lara
20-04-07, 22:43
Congratulations xBoricua :)

Lara Croft!
20-04-07, 23:47
Congatulations!!

Angelx14
21-04-07, 09:19
Enjoy your weekend.:D See you in next two days. :wve:

Jacob x5
21-04-07, 10:59
Congratulations then. :tmb:

saray
21-04-07, 11:35
congrats :D and byee! have a good time =)