PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about TRLE

badboy70
22-04-07, 08:58
So i started using NGLE, but now my question is : how do i make a waterfall ?
like i can from a pool of water and swim to the edge of the pool and i drop down to an other room. Like a waterfall. I can enter the water room from a normal room ( walking into it) but can't swim from a water room to a normal room

------------/------------/-----------
normal room water room normal room

enter --> to ________from--> enter
possible not possible

*bad drawing thingy, i know*
So how do i get from water to normal ? XD

Titak
22-04-07, 09:27
I think it is possible if you use a sink in the waterroom.
Make it so Lara gets pulled towards the waterfall. ;)

You may need to experiment with the strength of the sink to test which strenght works best.

badboy70
22-04-07, 09:36
I think it is possible if you use a sink in the waterroom.
Make it so Lara gets pulled towards the waterfall. ;)

You may need to experiment with the strength of the sink to test which strenght works best.How do i use/make a sink ? As i said, I'm just a beginner.
btw, thanks for replying :D

MaskedRaider
22-04-07, 10:27
In the Effects tab on your toolbar, click sink, and add it to the place you want lara to be pulled to. Then trigger it in all the places you want it to pull from, i.e. two rows of sqaures next to the waterfall.
Hope this helps you

badboy70
22-04-07, 10:39
In the Effects tab on your toolbar, click sink, and add it to the place you want lara to be pulled to. Then trigger it in all the places you want it to pull from, i.e. two rows of sqaures next to the waterfall.
Hope this helps youI placed the sink thingys, i place triggers on hte squares but it doesn't pull lara :confused:

MaskedRaider
22-04-07, 10:41
Sinks only work in water i think.... Also, try resetting the pull levels (i.e. how hard it is)

Sadly, it's been ages since i made a sink and i can't remember how its done. It should be in the tutorial somewhere.:)

So sorry i can't help further!

badboy70
22-04-07, 10:44
Sinks only work in water i think.... Also, try resetting the pull levels (i.e. how hard it is)

Sadly, it's been ages since i made a sink and i can't remember how its done. It should be in the tutorial somewhere.:)

So sorry i can't help further!It's working now, i changed the strength to 8, and it pulls lara out of the water :D thanks :D

mathew9r
22-04-07, 12:55
how can i take screenshots in tomb raider 1,2,3,4,5 plz someone tell me.:hea: :hea: :hea:

chrimajon
22-04-07, 13:31
how can i take screenshots in tomb raider 1,2,3,4,5 plz someone tell me.:hea: :hea: :hea:

Press 'print screen',quit the game,open Paint(start>all programs>accessories>Paint),then just click 'edit' then 'paste,and the screenshot will appear..

mathew9r
22-04-07, 13:32
thank you thats a big help.:jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

Titak
22-04-07, 16:43
Actually, this question is competely off topic.
Please create a new thread next time if you have something different to ask. ;)