PDA

View Full Version : NEWBIES: Tombraiderforums Tenderfoot Levels

Uvavoo
03-05-07, 08:55
Tombraiderforums Newby Levels

The great success of the 'Baptism of Fire' levels has prompted me to also try this great idea.

The idea is to create a set of levels done by newbies and release them on TRLE.net in order to inspire and bring new builders along (so that I can eventually retire!!).

Anyone building will get high level support particularly by myself and Titia will help whenever she can - this way we can ensure that nobody gets stuck.

The levels can be beta tested at any time by our testers at this forum.
I will put the levels together for release on TRLE.net as one big levelset.

Rules
1. A newby, for the purposes of this levelset, is someone who has never had a level released on the internet (ie at TRLE.net for eg). Even if you are quite new to the level editor, don't be afraid to take part as help will be given.
2. Time limit. Initially I thought 3 months would be enough time for level completion and initial beta testing. Although we don't have to stick rigidly to this.
3. Time wasters. Only people who are really interested in this project and have both the time and inclination to complete their level need apply. Please, no time wasters.
4. Numbers. I think between 5-8 builders will be sufficient, but this number is not set in stone.
5. Quality. The aim is to get the levels as good as possible, so be prepared to accept some criticism and to fix problems spotted. The feint of heart need not apply.
6. Communication. I will set up a subforum dedicated to this project and will keep in touch with builders on a regular basis.
7. Audio, wads, textures. Feel free to use any and don't be afraid to use items from the egypt items supplied with the LE.
8. NGLE or winroomedit may be used. I would prefer that TREP was not used for this levelset (simply because it would be too hard to manage, although this can always be discussed if someone feels they HAVE to use it).
9. No mansion levels. It is usually the case that a lot of newby builders first create a mansion level. I don't want 8 mansion levels. So the rule is NO mansion levels.

So, anyone interested in this please put your name down in this thread, but please only put your name down if you are prepared to carry it through.

Finally, it would be nice if another experienced builder could volunteer to help out with technical issues etc and be available to answer questions, check levels etc., in case I or Titia are not available.

Uvavoo

LIST OF PARTICIPATING MEMBERS (confirmed)
dreamsoflara
scoopyloopy
Los Angeles
Izzie404
doxonline
stranger1992
Moodydog

dreamsoflara
03-05-07, 09:17
Id love to join Uvavoo

:)

pedro
03-05-07, 09:30
Allthough I released one level on TRL.net, I hope I can join or help in any way.
Don't retire Uvavoo! I just started! ;)

Zig
03-05-07, 09:49
Hello

I would like to join but, to be honest,I'm afraid I could turn out being a "time waster" as you've said, because I have no idea of what to build at the moment and I think three months could be too soon for a deadline but, anyway, that's a very fine initiative.:tmb:

scoopy_loopy
03-05-07, 10:19
Yes, I'd love to participate! It's about time I actually made something and actually released it. Count me in :D

Tomb Raider Master
03-05-07, 11:39
Sounds like a great idea! :tmb: I hope we'll get a chance to test them in our special section (that's the only part of this project where I can participate).

Zelda master
03-05-07, 11:42
Nevermind :p

Los Angeles
03-05-07, 11:47
Can I also join? :o

When it will start?

Zelda master
03-05-07, 12:36
Count me in please:D

Uvavoo
03-05-07, 12:36
@Pedro. I don't really consider you to be a newby as the standard of your levels is quite high. However you could be of great help - helping the others. I can designate you as one of the Helpers if you wish. This means checking levels, helping with queries, offering suggestions, ideas etc.
@Zig. Well it's up to you. The 3 months is an arbitrary time limit and can be changed. Let me know one way or another.
@Zelda Master. Same applies.

Thanks for the responses so far. It will start as soon as a team is decided on.

pedro
03-05-07, 14:12
Me? good enough? :cln: But if I can assist to my capabilities, count me in! ;)

kill bill
03-05-07, 14:13
Count me in:)

scion05
03-05-07, 15:40
Please do add me to this list, i'd be honoured :)

One thing, when i first started, i did release a few CRAPPY
levels, but that was just with my " i can get a game to work " rush...
So can i still be included ? :)

Izzie404
03-05-07, 15:53
Could I do it? I'm not really sure what I am considered. I have only been using TRLE for about 6 mo., but I have never released a level, nor fully finished one. I might release a Home level a little bit later.
I'll join if I can! :wve:

dox online
03-05-07, 16:47
May I do some?

stranger1992
03-05-07, 17:59
Can i join? I've never released a level on trle.net or anyway; but i do know a great deal about the level editor and trpe ect...i could help out loads...if you'll have me

Here's my first level ever made (thats internet worthy) that will go released later this year.:

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t120/stranger1992/newpicondablocklol.jpg

yes...this image was in another post but what the hay; still mine and still my first lol :)

By the way; is the level going to be a wide open space? i've never ever done one of them. i normally do tombs and the like. Alos; i'm a big user of trep and NGLE ;)

One question; can we use Esse and Furr language?

Anyway; see ya lol

dreamsoflara
03-05-07, 18:14

hey, Kb you've released a level on trle.net

lost artifacts 1+2

dox online
03-05-07, 18:14
Newbies not Greatbies.

stranger1992
03-05-07, 18:20
Newbies not Greatbies.

Finally, it would be nice if another experienced builder could volunteer to help out with technical issues etc and be available to answer questions, check levels etc., in case I or Titia are not available

leave Kill Bill alone...have you ever this bit in the rules before you point fingers?

Los Angeles
03-05-07, 19:03
So we can build everything of levels? Is it all the same which area (except Croft Manor) we build?

kill bill
03-05-07, 19:05
hey, Kb you've released a level on trle.net

lost artifacts 1+2

Test version to make sure the files were working
;) wasent a demo

LaraCablara
03-05-07, 19:08
Now THIS is a Project I would like to Join, but unfortunately I don't have any free time until the Summer :(

dox online
03-05-07, 19:09
Just wait till the summer then join :wve:

Los Angeles
03-05-07, 19:10
I think the list ist complete! Can Uvavoo say when we can start and who is in the list? O.o

LaraCablara
03-05-07, 19:11
I don't think this Project will still be open in the Summer :(

dox online
03-05-07, 19:12
Join now and start in the summer :wve:

LaraCablara
03-05-07, 19:21
Well it said 3 months is the initial time for the completion of the level set, I would only have 1 month to develop my level (July), and I'm not sure I will get it done by then.

But I think this Project is a great idea :D Though I am currently working on a Level, I think me participating in this Project will help me a lot with my level editing abilities, and I'm sure it will for other people as well :)

BlackGrey
03-05-07, 19:29
Now THIS is a Project I would like to Join, but unfortunately I don't have any free time until the Summer :(

I have contacted Uvavoo about the time we will begin the project, I think it would be wise to start in the summer, I am waiting for his reply :wve:

LaraCablara
03-05-07, 19:33
I have contacted Uvavoo about the time we will begin the project, I think it would be wise to start in the summer, I am waiting for his reply :wve:

Thank You BlackGrey :) I should have done that when I first found out about this Project :o

Titak
03-05-07, 19:47
Good to see so many people interested in this project.
I'm sure it'll turn out good! :D

BlackGrey
03-05-07, 20:17
Good to see so many people interested in this project.
I'm sure it'll turn out good! :D

I hope so :)

moodydog
03-05-07, 20:40
i would love to partifipate... count me in!!!!!!!! :D :D ,,, i have done like a quartre of a level before and thats it! I would love to get help too!

*EDT*

i am only like in school (like most people) and i am sorta starting to get out into the world now soo if you count me in,,, i willtry not to be a time waister but how much commitment should it take ... (if like hours and hours a day.. i am not too sure but i could comit myself to like one to one and a half hours a day!)

pedro
03-05-07, 22:05
@ black grey, fully agree with you :D
@ Laracablara, you would fully fit in! I understood you have some more urgent
bussiness for now ( missed your exames? ) so first is first, but I hope you can jump in along the road. Uvavoo's deadline is ment more as a commitment to build and finish a level in due time and not linger around( I think!), and we are not started yet!

tizerist
03-05-07, 22:17
so this levelset is planned to be one theme?

(all levels would be antarctica based for example?)

and would that mean uvavoo or titak guiding the newbies on how to link levels together?

i hope thats what you meant!!:jmp: :jmp:

scoopy_loopy
03-05-07, 22:27
No I think it will be just like BoF where at the new game selection you chose a level to play from the list :)

LaraCablara I hope you can join, your screens always look great.

@BG -- Are you thinking of joining Ric?

BlackGrey
04-05-07, 06:36
No I think it will be just like BoF where at the new game selection you chose a level to play from the list :)

LaraCablara I hope you can join, your screens always look great.

@BG -- Are you thinking of joining Ric?

I am thinking of joining, it'd be a good opurtunity to showcase some of the skills I have developed :D

Uvavoo
04-05-07, 08:44
Ok, great response.
The following members have confirmed they definitely want to join.
dreamsoflara
scoopyloopy
Los Angeles
Izzie404
doxonline
stranger1992
Moodydog

Advisory Staff
Uvavoo, Titia, Pedro

Deadline. I said 3 months is an arbitrary figure. The reason I think three months is about right is it motivates people more when they are working to a deadline and if the project drags on for months people will tend to lose interest and I really want to get this up and running asap.
I propose then that anyone with commitments throughout the following months take part in a new project Newby Project 2 – christmas could be the deadline for that for example.
The following members fall into this category.
BlackGrey
Laracablanca

Two members, namely Kill Bill and Scion 05 have already had level(s) released. Although, with respect, I would consider them as newbies and the rule could be changed to include them. I will leave this open to discussion.

Finally all the scripting and organising of the levels into one final levelset will be done by me so don't worry about that. As for the content, themes etc, these matters can all be discussed in the forum when it is set up.

Uvavoo

BlackGrey
04-05-07, 09:12
Deadline. I said 3 months is an arbitrary figure. The reason I think three months is about right is it motivates people more when they are working to a deadline and if the project drags on for months people will tend to lose interest and I really want to get this up and running asap.
I propose then that anyone with commitments throughout the following months take part in a new project Newby Project 2 christmas could be the deadline for that for example.
BlackGrey
Laracablanca

Two members, namely Kill Bill and Scion 05 have already had level(s) released. Although, with respect, I would consider them as newbies and the rule could be changed to include them. I will leave this open to discussion.

Finally all the scripting and organising of the levels into one final levelset will be done by me so don't worry about that. As for the content, themes etc, these matters can all be discussed in the forum when it is set up.

Uvavoo

Thats great :tmb: Thanks Uvavoo :hug:

Uvavoo
04-05-07, 09:32
Important
Can all members in the above list confirm via PM that they definitely wish to participate in the Tombraiderforums Tenderfoot Levels.

On receipt of this confirmation I will PM you back with a password to the discussion forum to be set up.

Could do with 1 more experienced builder to be part of the Advisory Staff, anyone?

BlackGrey
04-05-07, 09:51
Important
Can all members in the above list confirm via PM that they definitely wish to participate in the Tombraiderforums Tenderfoot Levels.

On receipt of this confirmation I will PM you back with a password to the discussion forum to be set up.

Could do with 1 more experienced builder to be part of the Advisory Staff, anyone?

I absolutely love the name :tmb:

Uvavoo
04-05-07, 10:29
Credit for the name goes to Neteru.

BlackGrey
04-05-07, 10:45
Credit for the name goes to Neteru.

Cool, well done Neteru :tmb:

LaraCablara
04-05-07, 11:53
The reason I think three months is about right is it motivates people more when they are working to a deadline and if the project drags on for months people will tend to lose interest and I really want to get this up and running asap.
I propose then that anyone with commitments throughout the following months take part in a new project Newby Project 2 – christmas could be the deadline for that for example.
BlackGrey
LaraCablara

Uvavoo

Ah :) Thats perfect then!

jeffrey van oort
04-05-07, 12:02
I never released a level at TRL.net.
I did release a level 6 years ago, but it was maybe.. well terrible.. read the review.. (young lara's home)
I would love to participate.
Could I?

scion05
04-05-07, 15:49
Hey :)

Uvavoo, can you please allow me to take part in this ? :)
I'd appreciate working in a proper group, and with all the other
"newbies", and i think it would be a real push for me :)

Izzie404
04-05-07, 15:59
Wicked name. When can we expect the discussion thread? Or am I really slow and it is already up?

tizerist
04-05-07, 18:04
tenderfoot???????:confused: :confused: :confused:

Los Angeles
04-05-07, 18:09
Has anybody get the password? :)

Titak
04-05-07, 18:26
Patience is a virtue, Los Angeles. :p
The subforum has not been set up yet. ;)

Betal
04-05-07, 19:21
Well I'm a member in Baptism of Fire 3. :p

May I do some?

I knewed you couldn't continue with AOD remake. Since you even didn't decide a level.

Izzie404
04-05-07, 20:55
Would we be able to use Dxtre3d? Or should we all use TRLE?

I just like to use Dxtre3d for it's calm [non-overwhelming] environment. I wouldn't mind using TRLE....

dreamsoflara
04-05-07, 21:45

I just like to use Dxtre3d for it's calm [non-overwhelming] environment. I wouldn't mind using TRLE....

Good thought Izzie

but im pretty sure that its the official Le only,

and i think that it's pretty much certain that i'll need trep,

ive thought of some new ideas for puzzles and such but a lot of them need to use new moves (which i have),

meh, ill sort it out when the new subforum opens

Izzie404
04-05-07, 22:11
I'm really excited! :jmp::jmp::jmp:!!!

The only thing I am not particularly skilled in, is planning out things. I seem to just go with the flow....
I hope I can get some thoughts thru during school

Los Angeles
05-05-07, 08:40

NGLE is the best, I think... TREP is a magic thing. :o

badboy70
05-05-07, 09:00
I'd like to help :D The only thing I've mde in TRLE are testlevels :p
Count me in please :D

jeffrey van oort
05-05-07, 11:23
*shocked*
lol I never voluntarely gave these levels to trle.net but they seem to be on it and they even have a walkthrough :D
I suppose this means I am no longer allowed to participate.

Izzie404
05-05-07, 15:51
*shocked*
lol I never voluntarely gave these levels to trle.net but they seem to be on it and they even have a walkthrough :D
I suppose this means I am no longer allowed to participate.

I think that there is some flexibility....

jeffrey van oort
05-05-07, 18:57
I certainly hope so :D
I was already trying to create a city level with the editor just to regain some experience..

Los Angeles
05-05-07, 19:00
When Uvavoo gets online? I can't wait anymore :jmp:

pedro
05-05-07, 21:52
@ Losangeles:
Patience my friend, patience. To set up a project like this takes some time ;)
For me there's a native saying that says in english something like: those who run of at high speed are most unlikely to reach the finish! ;)

dreamsoflara
05-05-07, 22:30
@ Losangeles:
Patience my friend, patience. To set up a project like this takes some time ;)
For me there's a native saying that says in english something like: those who run of at high speed are most unlikely to reach the finish! ;)

Yup, the tale of the touroise and the hare,

or another way, Slow and steady wins the race

Izzie404
05-05-07, 22:35
So, when did they say this is going to start? Because some people were talking about summer?! :confused:

scoopy_loopy
07-05-07, 01:08
Chill Izzie. It'll be starting as soon as its all sorted out. And summer for you would only be a couple of weeks away anyway.

LaraCablara
07-05-07, 01:16
I hope the Project starts at the end of June :D When the exams and school are over.

Izzie404
07-05-07, 01:52
I hope the Project starts at the end of June :D When the exams and school are over.

But that's oh-so far away :p...

jeffrey van oort
07-05-07, 15:44
ASAP :D that would be reccommendable as it will take some time.

Uvavoo
08-05-07, 08:31
dreamsoflara
scoopyloopy
Los Angeles
Izzie404
doxonline
Moodydog
Jeffrey van Oort

Advisory Staff
Uvavoo, Titia, Pedro

All the above have confirmed their interest via PM and can now consider themselves as part of the team. As soon as the forum is set up you will all receive a password.
There is the matter of whether we allow Scion05 and Kill Bill to participate. I say yes but can other members of the team let me know your opinion before a decision is made.
Still awaiting Stranger to confirm via PM.
When these small matters are cleared up we can start.

dreamsoflara
08-05-07, 14:47
I would like for both Kb and Scion to join the team,

if their levels didnt score very well (havent checked) then this could be their chance to start again,

so i say that they should be allowed to join :D

scion05
08-05-07, 15:15
^^^

Exactly :)

jeffrey van oort
08-05-07, 15:23
What about me..
did nobody notice me? :o

Uvavoo
08-05-07, 15:28
Yes, you're in jeffrey.

jeffrey van oort
08-05-07, 16:44
Woohooo :D
Let's brew some magnificant great things together :D

kill bill
08-05-07, 16:48
Well I would love to join.... But im sure none of you's would want a 11 year old kid on the project:o ;)

badboy70
08-05-07, 17:02
Am I in ?

jeffrey van oort
08-05-07, 17:07
Well I would love to join.... But im sure none of you's would want a 11 year old kid on the project:o ;)

lol no ofense but I was not much older than you when I first started.
Working together would be nice. But this is not up to me.
Lol I practicly don't even know anything.. lol I don't even know what to do :D
I hope I hear from some one soon :D
That would be in a private message saying what the plan would be and what the levels would be about :D

Los Angeles
08-05-07, 17:34
I'm 13. :tea:

I didn't understand something: Can we build evrything or have it to be a special theme?

Titak
08-05-07, 17:38
It does not really matter what the levels are about.
Every participant can make up his own setting as far as I'm concerned. There does not need to be a storyline connecting the individual levels, since they can be played in any particular order. ;)

But if anyone comes up with a good story or theme then it is ofcourse possible. ;) It could be something along the lines of Lara at the movies where each level represents a movie, but without the hublevel (movietheater) connecting the levels. :D

But this sort of thing can be discussed in the upcoming new subforum so it will stay a surprise for the rest of the forum. :mis:

Los Angeles
08-05-07, 17:40
It does not really matter what the levels are about.
Every participant can make up his own setting as far as I'm concerned. There does not need to be a storyline connecting the individual levels, since they can be played in any particular order. ;)

But if anyone comes up with a good story or theme then it is ofcourse possible. ;) It could be something along the lines of Lara at the movies where each level represents a movie, but without the hublevel (movietheater) connecting the levels. :D

But this sort of thing can be discussed in the upcoming new subforum so it will stay a surprise for the rest of the forum. :mis:

Thanks, now I understand! :hug:

Izzie404
08-05-07, 20:37
That's great! So....does the name have any meaning? :)

Uvavoo
09-05-07, 08:38
dreamsoflara
scoopyloopy
Los Angeles
Izzie404
doxonline
Moodydog
Jeffrey van Oort
badboy70
Kill Bill
Scion05

Advisory Staff
Uvavoo, Titia, Pedro

Badboy70 I requested that all members wishing to take part confirm that via PM to me. I have added you to the list now.
As nobody has objected to Kill Bill and Scion05 joining, then I see no reason not to add them to the list.

Kill Bill, your age is irrelevant, what is relevant is your commitment to the project.

I have requested the subforum be put on line and it should appear shortly, when it does I will contact you all with a password.

LaraCablara
09-05-07, 12:05
Good luck with the Project everyone. :)

I cant wait to build for the second one over the Summer. :jmp:

badboy70
09-05-07, 12:32
Badboy70 I requested that all members wishing to take part confirm that via PM to me. I have added you to the list now.

Ah, sorry about that. Won't happen again :)

kill bill
09-05-07, 14:15
Thanks Uvaoo :tmb:

Uvavoo
09-05-07, 14:40
Tenderfoot

The California gold rush enriched the American vocabulary with forty-niner and with mining terms like pay dirt, placer, sluice, and tailings. It also brought in the kind of person known as a tenderfoot. This was a beginner or newcomer, someone unaccustomed to mining and the West. Outfitted for mining, the newcomer was likely to be costumed in his first pair of cowboy boots, which would soon make the feet tender.

kill bill
09-05-07, 14:49
cool One question? Can we use any outfits.... Lol....:o

stranger1992
09-05-07, 14:53
dreamsoflara
scoopyloopy
Los Angeles
Izzie404
doxonline
Moodydog
Jeffrey van Oort
badboy70
Kill Bill
Scion05

Advisory Staff
Uvavoo, Titia, Pedro

As nobody has objected to Kill Bill and Scion05 joining, then I see no reason not to add them to the list.

Kill Bill, your age is irrelevant, what is relevant is your commitment to the project.

I have requested the subforum be put on line and it should appear shortly, when it does I will contact you all with a password.

Huh? you've forgot mel; i want to join too:)

scion05
09-05-07, 15:03
Haha bloody brilliant thankyou :jmp:

Los Angeles
09-05-07, 15:51
A dumb question: Means the list of names the Sequence of the levels?

Izzie404
09-05-07, 18:16
A dumb question: Means the list of names the Sequence of the levels?

What? :confused:

jeffrey van oort
09-05-07, 19:08
What? :confused:

In what order the levels will be played by the player.
And I don't know.

scion05
09-05-07, 19:11
Has anyone mentioned when the subforum is coming ? :)

jeffrey van oort
09-05-07, 19:13

I don't think so.

kill bill
09-05-07, 19:15
:) I think we can choose like it be like this.

New game Click this duh
Load Game
options
Exit.

Then it willl have

Level 1 BY KillBill
Level 2 BY dreamssoflara
LEVEL 3 BY Los Angelas
Level 4 BY Izzie 404

And so on

jeffrey van oort
09-05-07, 19:23
If that is the case, it would ruin the fun of completing the levels first to unlock the other ones.
It would be better to make one level accesable through the menu and then play it and go on to the next and so on and on.

stranger1992
09-05-07, 19:36
not to be rude; by why aren't i on the list? I work hard at building levels and are dedicated. Was it just a typo?:)

jeffrey van oort
09-05-07, 20:00
Did you PM Uvavoo?
When I did, he putt me on the list.

Izzie404
09-05-07, 20:44
If that is the case, it would ruin the fun of completing the levels first to unlock the other ones.
It would be better to make one level accesable through the menu and then play it and go on to the next and so on and on.

Lmao. What if the first level messed up and you couldn't complete it?! LoL, that would be sad, but still funny...
I don't think that we are going to make a level select, but we are going to do it like you said Jeffrey [having it be linear]

dreamsoflara
10-05-07, 00:00
Well if its anything like baptism of fire then it will most likely be that you can select a level to play,

its only fair, i mean what if somebody makes a city level and you dont like city levels,

that way you can only play the levels which look interesting to you

:D

if were are going to vote then i suggest an open level selection..reasons above ^ ^ ^

QRS
10-05-07, 02:03
I love the name, Uvavoo! Reminds me of those "tenderfeets" I read about in comic books when I was younger hehe. When they had to dance when the bad guys shot bullets at them :):) And of course the same goes for the concept! I wish you all the best of luck and I'm looking forward to play the levels when they will be released :):)

I don't have the time to fully commit myself to be "staff" member for this but I can share the little skill I have when i have time...so feel free to PM me and I will do my best to help! Its the least I can do for all the help I have gotten here since I joined!

Cheers!

Izzie404
10-05-07, 03:09
I'm actually thinking that it would be better to have it be level-select-styled, like dreamsoflara stated...
....:D...idk...lol...

stranger1992
10-05-07, 06:17
personally; a levle select option would be better. However; i think it would be best to EssE as well. WHat if someone wants a space blaster gun in the pistol slot in their game but anther wants ordinary pistols? Esse can change that instantly :)

Uvavoo
10-05-07, 08:18
FINAL LIST OF CONFIRMED PARTICIPATING MEMBERS
dreamsoflara
scoopyloopy
Los Angeles
Izzie404
doxonline
Moodydog
Jeffrey van Oort
badboy70
Kill Bill
Scion05
Stranger1992

jeffrey van oort
10-05-07, 09:11
I do agree that the levels should be selectable. It's only fair that you can play a level by choice. And if it won't be selectable, we always have the cheat codes..
And yes I was wondering about the different objects... Should we discuss what do to with that or does it even matter?
I have started working on a tileset..
I am not very good at building, but my skills in drawing and technological computerskills are good. If we are in a project, does this not mean that we have to work together? As team up, and splitt the tasks?

Titak
10-05-07, 12:13
Participants of this project can help each other out since that's the whole idea of this project. :D
But each participant basically creates his/her own level and will get feedback and tips from the advisors and the fellow participants to improve his/her building/texturing/objectplacing/etc skills.

So I'm sure you'll be able to produce a well build level, Jeffrey. :hug:
And you are ofcourse free to help others out with creating textures. :tmb:

11 confrimed participants already!! :tmb:

Uvavoo
10-05-07, 12:42
Just waiting for Justin to set up the subforum now.
Clarifying matters.
1. The intention is for each builder to build a level - gameplay about 30mins.
2. This is not a team event in the sense that someone does objects another does texures etc.
3. The levels will be released when complete as a levelset.
4. The idea is that expert help will be on hand as well as the beta testing forum. So that each builder can build a level as good as they possibly can.
We are not expecting levels of titia's standard, but there will be no stretched textures, thin walls etc.
5. Builders are free to share resources and help each other out.
6. Levels should be ready for final beta testing at the end of August.

jeffrey van oort
10-05-07, 13:05
4. The idea is that expert help will be on hand as well as the beta testing forum. So that each builder can build a level as good as they possibly can.
We are not expecting levels of titia's standard, but there will be no stretched textures, thin walls etc.

What do you mean by stretched textures Uvavoo?
Could you please clearify that?

Active Man
10-05-07, 13:31
You know, streched textures :)
When you apply a texture to a unedited wall, for example, it will be streched and it will look awefull :D

jeffrey van oort
10-05-07, 13:39
I think I get it.
And what about the thin walls thingy?

Active Man
10-05-07, 14:43
Wafer thin wall glitch occurs when you connect two rooms and leave some walls unconnected ;) If you do not have a portal inbetween those rooms, wafer thin wall glitch will appear (it is not a glitch actually, it is just so unrealistic and funny to see :D)

tizerist
10-05-07, 15:34
Should we discuss what do to with that or does it even matter?

yes, i would suggest that you guys sort this issue out straight away, some of you may have started building already.

a) 11 joined / connected levels

b) 11 seperate small levels

QRS
10-05-07, 15:50
From a players persepective, I always prefer to play it like a whole adventure (option A) but from a builders/managers perspective it can be a nightmare to get everything to work hehe. Puzzle items, resethub, problems with level jumps due to changes in the wads etc. that the builders have to take note of. The more levels (at least if they are different), I guess option B is the easiest way of doing it :) On the other hand, Titia and Uvavoo are known for their skill, so option A might still be possible!!

stranger1992
10-05-07, 19:00
If any builder needs some objects suitablr for an office/libary or along those lines; buzz me. This is a first attempt at making objects so please be kind;) the darker ones are the finals but ifyou like the light ones; i'll include them too ;) I also made the books on the floor as well and on top of the shelves. textures and meshes all by me aprt form 2 i took from the tutorial level.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t120/stranger1992/book.jpg

it's part of a set; which i'm busy making. This will include shelves; stack of books (2 sets); desk; lamp; set of drawers (can be opened and 2 sets of chairs) I've done the 2 stacks of books; 1 shelf and i'm starting the set of drawers.

Izzie404
10-05-07, 19:17
I was hoping that I would be able to create my own objects for my level, but I don't know how to get them to work correctly. I thought that I saw a tutorial somewhere, but I forget where I saw it. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a tutorial for making objects.
p.s. I'm using 3ds Max [30 day trial, lol]...

Betal
10-05-07, 19:21
looks... good stranger1992. But wha exactly are these things?

pedro
10-05-07, 19:23
I would choose for option B, as 11 levels of about 30 minutes leaves you with at least 5 hours of game play. If a player looses intrest along the way some builders would not even get their turn! Besides its a team efford and is released at the same time,so in this option everyone has a chance for an early review and not has to wait untill the former levels are played ;)
( and no quarrel about who is first :D )

stranger1992
10-05-07, 19:33
looks... good stranger1992. But wha exactly are these things?

there my very first try; so sorry ifthey are a bit...rubbish. Becuase of people's comments (what are they? lol) i'm redoing them. Oh well...it was a very first try

Betal
10-05-07, 19:42
I didn't say they are bad. I only wonder what they are.:p

dreamsoflara
10-05-07, 20:09
I would choose for option B, as 11 levels of about 30 minutes leaves you with at least 5 hours of game play. If a player looses intrest along the way some builders would not even get their turn! Besides its a team efford and is released at the same time,so in this option everyone has a chance for an early review and not has to wait untill the former levels are played ;)
( and no quarrel about who is first :D )

I agree 100% with you,

it just helps the player to see all levels, if they wish,

and not have to slog through all 11 levels to find the one that sounds good

Izzie404
10-05-07, 20:46
..hehe..another question: Can we use TREP for this?

stranger1992
10-05-07, 20:52
I didn't say they are bad. I only wonder what they are.:p

i know i know; but oh wel..onwards and upwards.

I hoe we can use TREP and EssE with this project as it's really cool and personally; i can write the Esse files as i know how they work. TREp in my opinion; should be used regardless

Izzie404
10-05-07, 21:05
If we did use TREP, wouldn't we have to..convert it..to eSSe, so that we would be able to use our own settings?...

jeffrey van oort
10-05-07, 21:26
yes, i would suggest that you guys sort this issue out straight away, some of you may have started building already.

a) 11 joined / connected levels

b) 11 seperate small levels

I kinda hope option A, but still selectable through the menu :D
I have started building a city level, but my textures http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=94401&goto=newpost

ah well. just look.. I need help guys.
As for the objects, I have no idea where to even begin..
Does anybody know where to find city objects, like... Laterns or trashcans or scattered paper on the floor. It is so very hard to find stuff like this.
I googled it, but only found a busstop useful so far. Perhaps there is an easier way in finding stuff.
I know how to putt them together. A while back I created a programm to compile add en convert wads into 1 wad.
That's a long time ago. And I kinda forgot everything ...

Izzie404
10-05-07, 21:52
I kinda hope option A, but still selectable through the menu :D

That's an interesting idea. Maybe we could do something like that: Have all the levels be selectable in the menus, but still have it that when you finish a level, it automatically takes you to the next level...

jeffrey van oort
10-05-07, 21:53
If we did use TREP, wouldn't we have to..convert it..to eSSe, so that we would be able to use our own settings?...

I still don't know very well what TREP is and how it can be used.
Perhaps you could use your knowledge to amplify ours?

pedro
10-05-07, 22:19

I might get everybody on top of me now, but I suggest that certain restrictions should be in place. The objective is and was, to finish a technical solid debut level in three months! That means there has to be a lay out, a clean working wad without bugs,nice texture set,good lightning and neatly build etc. That can be done in three months, but extra nice stuff can delay the goal of the project, certainly when competion sets in!
It's an open discussion of course, just fire away! ;)

LaraCablara
10-05-07, 23:43
Gosh I love this Project :hug:. Its so interesting to read about!

Izzie404
11-05-07, 01:01
I might get everybody on top of me now, but I suggest that certain restrictions should be in place. The objective is and was, to finish a technical solid debut level in three months! That means there has to be a lay out, a clean working wad without bugs,nice texture set,good lightning and neatly build etc. That can be done in three months, but extra nice stuff can delay the goal of the project, certainly when competion sets in!

Yes, everyone is going to now attack you! :smk: :D jk...
But you do know that not everything has to be perfect....[hence the beginner-ness] :D
Plus the extra nice stuff will cover up the bad parts ;)...
And what do you mean "when competition sets in"? :confused:

Titak
11-05-07, 08:11
We can discuss the use of TREP later on.
Btw, using TREP for covering up bad parts is not the way to go.
TREP should be used to add nice and extra stuff to a already nice level, the enhance gameplay and/or atmosphere. ;)

scion05
11-05-07, 14:36
I'm keeping my plans very secret until we ge the subforum :D :P :D
But TREP would be good :)

Izzie404
11-05-07, 21:40
using TREP for covering up bad parts is not the way to go.

I was just kidding...o'course :pi: :D

jeffrey van oort
12-05-07, 09:55
The subforum seems to be created.
Anyone got the pass yet.. My textures still appear to be incorrect.
I tried them in game, but I failed to make them invisable.

pedro
12-05-07, 10:55
The subforum seems to be created.
Anyone got the pass yet.. My textures still appear to be incorrect.
I tried them in game, but I failed to make them invisable.
Did you use toggle opacity?

Los Angeles
12-05-07, 11:17
no, i don't get the pw yet^^

kill bill
12-05-07, 13:38
Didn't get a password either:)

LaraCablara
12-05-07, 14:19
Bah, I wish I could be in that sub forum :(

Good luck everyone :) Will you guys post updates in the screen shots thread?

Izzie404
12-05-07, 16:10
lol, guys just relax, it may take a bit before we all get the PM/Password...
I just noticed the new subforum there, and my eyes immediately diverted over to the Unread Post count.....nothing...:(
I can't wait!

jeffrey van oort
12-05-07, 19:04
Did you use toggle opacity?

Yes I did.
And really, toggle opacity means creating a wall between doors...
And this does not help with making textures invisable I think, right?

Izzie404
12-05-07, 21:11
And really, toggle opacity means creating a wall between doors...
And this does not help with making textures invisable I think, right?

If you want there to be no texture there, then you have to click on the Black color on the Color Palette and apply that texture to whatever you want to be invisible.

jeffrey van oort
12-05-07, 23:07
Read this, then you will understand :D

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=94401

I tried paint too, but that was no great succes.

Titak
12-05-07, 23:23
How about one of the advisory staff will have a look at the textures once we all have access to the Tenderfoot subforum? ;)
I'm sure we'll be able to figure out what's wrong with them so you can use them the way you want. :hug:

jeffrey van oort
12-05-07, 23:36
How about one of the advisory staff will have a look at the textures once we all have access to the Tenderfoot subforum? ;)
I'm sure we'll be able to figure out what's wrong with them so you can use them the way you want. :hug:

That's sweet Titak :D
I couldn't help notice that you're from Drenthe :D
(Do you happen to be Driber_IF?) Something like that ?:D

Titak
12-05-07, 23:55
Nope, I'm Titak. (or Titia, which is my real firstname)
Titak has been my username from the beginning and I use it on all TR forums I'm a member of. ;)

And yes, I do life in Drenthe, at the edge of the Drents-Friese Wold which is quite beautifull. :D

jeffrey van oort
13-05-07, 03:21
Nope, I'm Titak. (or Titia, which is my real firstname)
Titak has been my username from the beginning and I use it on all TR forums I'm a member of. ;)

And yes, I do life in Drenthe, at the edge of the Drents-Friese Wold which is quite beautifull. :D

I have been there I think. A long time ago, when I was a kid.
I went to the zoo somewhere around there.. In Emmen. I don't know the rest of the province :P
I could not help notice that you were Dutch too:D
Nice to meet you Titak ;)

Active Man
13-05-07, 04:03

You would not find out Titak is Dutch if I did not help you yesterday with that chat :D
BTW, when will we continue it?

pedro
13-05-07, 08:20

There is gonna be a nice dutch triangle on this subforum, I believe!:D
Welcome jeffrey!

Titak
13-05-07, 09:34
Might be dangerous... Think of the Bermuda Triangle...

Anyway, I've sent PM's with the password to every member.
The only one I couldn't send a PM to is Los Angeles. ;)

jeffrey van oort
13-05-07, 11:59
There is gonna be a nice dutch triangle on this subforum, I believe!:D
Welcome jeffrey!

Thank you Pedro.
:hug:
I love you Titak :D can I get a hug? lol

Titak
13-05-07, 17:51
A hugsmiley?
Sure. :hug:

jeffrey van oort
13-05-07, 17:54
*blushes*
I wonder why I still don't have an avatar ..
I pmed Elen a long time ago.
Is she ill or something, or what is the reason that she has been away for a while now..

Titak
13-05-07, 18:43
Elen has personal things to take care of right now and as far as I know she doesn't have a decent broadband connection either atm. ;)

Los Angeles
13-05-07, 19:21
Anyone get the password yet?

Titak
13-05-07, 19:40
Anyone get the password yet?
Yes, as you can read on a previous page I was able to send everybody a PM with the password.
Couldn't send you one earlier today so... you have a PM! ;)

Uvavoo
14-05-07, 09:52
Sorry I missed he excitement this weekend. My broadband connection is not working at the moment at home (recently switched proividers). Thanks for sorting the passwords out Titia.

Titak
14-05-07, 10:00
No problem. ;)

Barry Matharoo
14-05-07, 10:37
i am up for helping

jeffrey van oort
14-05-07, 16:35
Elen has personal things to take care of right now and as far as I know she doesn't have a decent broadband connection either atm. ;)

Alright, it happens..
Ahw well, where would the suspence be otherwise..

Zelda master
16-05-07, 15:12
Well a little late, but i was wondering if it was posseble for me to help the team with building?

Uvavoo
17-05-07, 12:45
It's not too late. Please read the rules and be aware that levels should be ready for final beta testing around the end of August.

If you are still interested, please PM me to confirm. I will then send you a password to the subforum.

mathew9r
21-05-07, 13:39
i can make level's plz let me join if possable ???

Uvavoo
22-05-07, 15:47
Anyone wishing to still join need to PM me for the password.

nowid50
22-05-07, 19:09
I want but I can't :(
'cause I don't have time and my creations are very bad... (I mean about levels !!! :D )

Chocolate
22-05-07, 19:16
^ I'd say the same...I'm working on a level at the moment but after five attempts I'm still not happy with it. But if I do get it complete then I will definately put my submission in.

Los Angeles
22-05-07, 19:31
I want but I can't :(
'cause I don't have time and my creations are very bad... (I mean about levels !!! :D )

Your test level for the moves looked great! :D

tizerist
22-05-07, 21:34
the subforum is still claiming to have no posts inside.

i think this is something 'not true'.

Izzie404
22-05-07, 21:51
lol, it only shows up as that if you do not have access to it. It's like if you could see a little bar for the Mature section, it may be bad to show the title of what people are talking about [maybe? Idk, lol] and with this, it may give away what people are doing [i.e. the title of their levels]

tizerist
23-05-07, 01:02
lol, ok i thought it might at least have a number.:)

Izzie404
23-05-07, 01:39
Maybe it's a waste of server space? I don't really know why they don't, but...oh well...

Uvavoo
23-05-07, 08:48
Actually in the private subforums like the Tenderfoot forums, the posts are 'hidden' from view.
This forum, I can assure you is very active at the moment.

Uvavoo

Wrebbit
29-05-07, 18:24
I want to join! I sent a PM to Uvavoo but haven't gotten an answer yet...

Chocolate
30-05-07, 14:50
Ok, I'm in. My level is complete and I need some playtesters.

See you lot in the Tenderfoot forums! :wve:

pedro
30-05-07, 16:31
@Chocolate- If your level is allready finished, it might be a good idea to put in on for beta testing. As the others are still building, the beta team at the moment has more time to look into your level. You could PM Uvavoo about that! ;)
"I hate that load balancing thing:hea: "

LaraCablara
30-05-07, 21:38
Just wondering, when will the next "NEWBIES: Tombraiderforums Tenderfoot Levels" start (I cant wait to join that one :)) and about what month is the current Tenderfoot project expected to be released, I really cant wait to play :jmp:

Izzie404
01-06-07, 02:15
1) I believe, LaraCablara, that you can still join [might want to hurry, though]
2) The current is expected to end in August

LaraCablara
01-06-07, 02:29
I don't want to join this current project (I cant build until July, and I would only have half the time to build). I would rather join the second one.

laras.dagger
11-06-07, 19:03
This tenderfoot level project sound interesting. I'd like to join but it seems I'm a little late. I've never had a project published on the internet but I've been working with the level editor for a year or two and have come to know it pretty well. May I join? I understand the rules and know I need to PM my entry but I wanted to check first.

Bustus
12-06-07, 09:03
I'd love to join in, but I can only use Dxtre3d. I'm an amateur with that program, but I down-right suck with the official editor. =3

Titak
12-06-07, 09:19
The project is for the official LE only. ;)

We will most likely have another Tenderfoot project after this one so if you manage to work your way through the tutorial for LE a bit (to get to know at least some of the basics) you can join the next project. :D

Uvavoo
12-06-07, 11:10
There is still time to join, just pm me.

Titak
12-06-07, 11:46
Okies!! :tmb:
I thought we were starting to run out of time for new entries. :o

Well, as we say in the Netherlands: Hoe meer zielen hoe meer vreugde. :D

(the more souls, the more joy)

Uvavoo
12-06-07, 11:51
Or as we say 'The more, the merrier'.

Titak
12-06-07, 11:55
Sounds good. :D

mathew9r
12-06-07, 13:19
I'd love to join in, but I can only use Dxtre3d. I'm an amateur with that program, but I down-right suck with the official editor. =3
it's easy to use trle.

when i started to use it was confussing but with time and patison you can use it :o

P.S. i cant spell very good :vlol:

Bustus
12-06-07, 18:40
it's easy to use trle.

when i started to use it was confussing but with time and patison you can use it :o

P.S. i cant spell very good :vlol:

Easy for you to say. I believe I'm somewhat good with Dxtre3d, but I can't make two rooms and connect them in TRLE, even though I used that one first. Go figure. Besides, I prefer making TR2/3 levels. Working on a series of 15 levels right now, TR3, using only original TR3 stuff, but aiming for very surrealistic environments, like flying mountains, upside-down islands, you get the idea.

mathew9r
13-06-07, 17:33
Easy for you to say. I believe I'm somewhat good with Dxtre3d, but I can't make two rooms and connect them in TRLE, even though I used that one first. Go figure. Besides, I prefer making TR2/3 levels. Working on a series of 15 levels right now, TR3, using only original TR3 stuff, but aiming for very surrealistic environments, like flying mountains, upside-down islands, you get the idea.
sounds good :tmb:

now lets back on topic ;)

ChrisJ_938
14-06-07, 04:50
i would love to join!!!

Uvavoo
15-06-07, 21:45
Anyone still wishing to join- just pm me.

uvavoo

Bowie
30-06-07, 18:32
Hey Uvavoo -- I did release just one level 6½ years ago (40th ever released!). The reviews and download can be found here (http://www.trle.net/reviewsearch/reviews.php?lid=69). I hope it's bad enough haha. :p

Ivan92
02-08-07, 21:07
I wanna Join........But how much Time Has Left?( I was On a 12 day Trip so I dont know the date this thread has been started)

trlover
23-10-07, 16:54
no way i am missing this! Sign me up!

Papas
26-11-07, 04:03
Tombraiderforums Newby Levels

The great success of the 'Baptism of Fire' levels has prompted me to also try this great idea.

The idea is to create a set of levels done by newbies and release them on TRLE.net in order to inspire and bring new builders along (so that I can eventually retire!!).

Anyone building will get high level support particularly by myself and Titia will help whenever she can - this way we can ensure that nobody gets stuck.

The levels can be beta tested at any time by our testers at this forum.
I will put the levels together for release on TRLE.net as one big levelset.

Rules
1. A newby, for the purposes of this levelset, is someone who has never had a level released on the internet (ie at TRLE.net for eg). Even if you are quite new to the level editor, don't be afraid to take part as help will be given.
2. Time limit. Initially I thought 3 months would be enough time for level completion and initial beta testing. Although we don't have to stick rigidly to this.
3. Time wasters. Only people who are really interested in this project and have both the time and inclination to complete their level need apply. Please, no time wasters.
4. Numbers. I think between 5-8 builders will be sufficient, but this number is not set in stone.
5. Quality. The aim is to get the levels as good as possible, so be prepared to accept some criticism and to fix problems spotted. The feint of heart need not apply.
6. Communication. I will set up a subforum dedicated to this project and will keep in touch with builders on a regular basis.
7. Audio, wads, textures. Feel free to use any and don't be afraid to use items from the egypt items supplied with the LE.
8. NGLE or winroomedit may be used. I would prefer that TREP was not used for this levelset (simply because it would be too hard to manage, although this can always be discussed if someone feels they HAVE to use it).
9. No mansion levels. It is usually the case that a lot of newby builders first create a mansion level. I don't want 8 mansion levels. So the rule is NO mansion levels.

So, anyone interested in this please put your name down in this thread, but please only put your name down if you are prepared to carry it through.

Finally, it would be nice if another experienced builder could volunteer to help out with technical issues etc and be available to answer questions, check levels etc., in case I or Titia are not available.

Uvavoo

dreamsoflara
scoopyloopy
Los Angeles
Izzie404
doxonline
stranger1992
Moodydog

I would Love to join.I hope it's not to late?:([Edit] I never released a level in internet

thecentaur
27-11-07, 00:48
Is it too much trouble if i join??? :o

Necromanser
29-11-07, 14:56
CAn I join?

LaraMan2
02-02-08, 21:12
rofl i suck at making lvls...
heres the probs (get ready for some ecsessive reading...)

-i dont kno how to get teeth spikes working
i have no clue how u can make a horizon
if u can 'stack' rooms idk how to do that
i can never get doors to work!!
my rooms r always blocks...lol
the enimies always disapeer wen i load my project back up

but here r the brite sides:)

i have a great imagination for texturing walls
and im a really good room lighter (except i dont kno how to work a sun)

EDIT: o sorry, i wanna join to!!:D

Flame
05-02-08, 16:37
Is it too late for me to join :p ?

Titak
05-02-08, 18:42
Are you currently working on something?
If so, then that gives you a headstart since some builders have gotten quite far already.

Progress is not going fast though, so if you have some experience (at least know the basics, seen the tutorial in the manual) I guess it is not too late to join. ;)

If you still want to join, send me a PM and I'll send you the password to the forum.

scion05
05-02-08, 19:57
Is it too late to... well er... re-join ? :D

I've been planning a level for a while, and would love
to incorporate it into this :D

Christi
17-03-08, 00:39
GASP!! Can I use my level, Belly of the Beast!!??!!?? Omg that would be so cool!!

God Horus
17-03-08, 01:14
GASP!! Can I use my level, Belly of the Beast!!??!!?? Omg that would be so cool!!

I really think you should, that was a great first attempt, and as soon as you work a bit more on the texutuing, and lighting, it will be great. (maybe make i longer and add more puzzles)

tombraiderxii
17-03-08, 02:46
could i join?:)

I'm not sure if i'm sure, but i did start working on a project already, so i don't know if i should intrude with the project here.
Also, 3 months? I have school and don't have time to finish within that deadline. I work slowly.

IluvPhotoshop
17-03-08, 03:03
I would participate, but I don't have and of Cores tomb raiders on PC.:(

God Horus
17-03-08, 19:22
I would participate, but I don't have and of Cores tomb raiders on PC.:(

Neither do I, but you can level build without them! You just need to download LE from Tomb Raider Chronicles, build the tutorial level (and read the entire manual), and you know how to build BASIC levels.

Titak
17-03-08, 19:31
Christi and tombraiderxii: please check your PM. ;)

gonzaw
18-03-08, 23:02
Why didn't I find about this before?

I would join but I am already working on a project that will at least take 6 months to complete (they are 3 levels yeah... :p )

jeffrey van oort
01-05-08, 13:20
Why didn't I find about this before?

I would join but I am already working on a project that will at least take 6 months to complete (they are 3 levels yeah... :p )

LOL I am almost taking one year over 1 single level:) It is almost finished :D and TREP helped me out a lot :D
I don't get the font to work. So I decided to have a look at building another level:D
;)

larafan25
13-11-08, 03:23
so what do you do here,do you like sign up with others to build specific levels for a LE game???

LaraCablara
13-11-08, 22:41
This project is over a year old and nobody has heard about it since then :o

Titak
14-11-08, 17:07
It is pretty much dead since Uvavoo disappeared.
I tried to keep it alive but couldn't... :o I was so busy with work and school at that time.
Don't know if I have enough time now either to revive it...

People have however build level(s) for it.
Those levels can be released with or without the Tenderfoot subtitle. ;)

badboy70
14-11-08, 17:11
It is pretty much dead since Uvavoo disappeared.
I tried to keep it alive but couldn't... :o I was so busy with work and school at that time.
Don't know if I have enough time now either to revive it...

People have however build level(s) for it.
Those levels can be released with or without the Tenderfoot subtitle. ;)My level's almost finished, exept that I'm experiencing a bug where one room seems to crash while it used to work :(

Titak
14-11-08, 17:14
Maybe it has to much detail?
Or shiny effect on the textures while the object is a static object?
Or a general overload of the level can also cause crashes when stepping on a trigger.

badboy70
14-11-08, 17:18
Maybe it has to much detail?
Or shiny effect on the textures while the object is a static object?
Or a general overload of the level can also cause crashes when stepping on a trigger.I added some objects to make that room look more collapsed but it crashed. So I deleted them all and played again but it kept crashing even without the objects. Loading an earlier save doesn't work either. I do have a working .tr4 so if everything fails I can place Lara at the beginning with some tool and release it since it's pretty much finished.
The final thing will be meta2tr :)

Titak
14-11-08, 17:21
Weird...
What about deleting the entire room and rebuilding it from scratch?
I've heard that this helps in some cases. ;)

Hateshinai
14-11-08, 17:40
My game used to crash when I stepped on a trigger that triggered a custom flipeffect with wrong furr commands . Maybe that's your problem ?

badboy70
14-11-08, 19:17
Weird...
What about deleting the entire room and rebuilding it from scratch?
I've heard that this helps in some cases. ;)So much work, so little time :p

My game used to crash when I stepped on a trigger that triggered a custom flipeffect with wrong furr commands . Maybe that's your problem ?I'll try deleting the flipeffects, thanks :)

LaraCablara
15-11-08, 15:24
Maybe its time to unsticky this thread :o

Titak
15-11-08, 18:48
Good idea. Thread is unstickied now.
The Tenderfoot subforum stays active though and the link to this thread has been added to the sticky 'Links to previously stickied threads' thread. ;)