PDA

View Full Version : Please help!

God Horus
04-05-07, 22:26
Hey Guys!

I just bought a new computer (old one crashed) and I lost my TR1 Revised Savegame. I had just finished Santuary of the Scion when I lost the save. Can anyone provide me with a savegame!

ashot
05-05-07, 05:30
Hey Guys!

I just bought a new computer (old one crashed) and I lost my TR1 Revised Savegame. I had just finished Santuary of the Scion when I lost the save. Can anyone provide me with a savegame!

Hey God!

Dunno if that'll help but try this link anyway :D

Link: http://www.traider.connectfree.co.uk/trsaves.htm

Active Man
05-05-07, 06:48
Link: http://www.traider.connectfree.co.uk/trsaves.htm

No, those savegames are from original TR games ;)
Sorry, God Horus, but I never finished TR1 Revised (I did not even come to the Sancuary of Scion level :o) so I do not have the savegame :(

ashot
05-05-07, 07:52
No, those savegames are from original TR games ;)
Sorry, God Horus, but I never finished TR1 Revised (I did not even come to the Sancuary of Scion level :o) so I do not have the savegame :(

Yer sorry God!

I thought these might work. :o Oh well! But look on a bright side, @ least ur got a chance 2 play dis game, i can't even get it 2 run! ;)

tweetygwee
05-05-07, 10:00
You could always use the level skip cheat to get back to where you where.

ashot
05-05-07, 10:36
Hey Guys!

Yeah god!

As tweetygwee sed u can always use level skip cheat, i mean it's still better than goin' thru the whole game all over again, as ppl say some levels r quite challenging... :D

God Horus
05-05-07, 14:38
Yeah god!

As tweetygwee sed u can always use level skip cheat, i mean it's still better than goin' thru the whole game all over again, as ppl say some levels r quite challenging... :D

What's the level skip cheat?

chrimajon
05-05-07, 14:48
Face North using the compass,open inventory,scroll to 'load' then type HELP and exit inventory..

God Horus
05-05-07, 18:19
That doesn't work...

chrimajon
05-05-07, 18:53
I never use this cheat so bear with me..try holding down the letters H,E,L,P at the same time for a few seconds,then exit inventory,or try SKIP instead..

remember,when Lara's facing exactly North,the red part of the compass needle will turn transparent..to make sure she's exactly facing North,find a block or ledge that's North,and pull up onto it..