PDA

View Full Version : ΗΑppy Mother's Day!!!

Lara Croft!
13-05-07, 12:56
Today in Greece it's the day we celebrate for our mothers for giving birth to us,loving and taking care of us!

I searched wikipedia and other countries as well celebrate it today...
Anguilla, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cuba, Croatia, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Bulgaria, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia, Malta, Malaysia, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, St. Lucia, Suriname, Switzerland, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Zimbabwe

So HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!!!Give your mama a warm hug and tell her u love her!!!!:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ikas90
13-05-07, 12:57
Happy Mothers Day everyone! :wve: I spent my day with my mum going to a Christening. :)

Titanium
13-05-07, 12:57
Happy Mothers day. :tmb:

I actually thought it was britains mothers day today and had a right panic yesterday.

Sedge
13-05-07, 12:58
I love my mom. :hug:

tr_mitch
13-05-07, 12:59
I wonder why the UK has a different mothers day compared to practically the rest of the world. :confused:

Happy Mothers Day anyways. :)

Mad Tony
13-05-07, 12:59
Typical. As with which side of the road you drive on, Britain has to be different again.

Happy Mothers day to everyone who's celebrating it. :)

Nemo_91
13-05-07, 13:01
Happy Mother's day! :wve:

star girl
13-05-07, 13:02
Happy MOther's DAY!!!! :jmp:

I'm taking me mom to see a play called "9 parts of desire" [my niece is in the stage management of the play, and she got me free tickets! :mis:] and I gave her a picture today of a little baby kitten (a photo off Greenkey's photoshoot) saying: "Now will it be OK for me to have a cat?!" :D

Boy, am I selfish... :rolleyes:

Legends
13-05-07, 13:12
I wonder why the UK has a different mothers day compared to practically the rest of the world. :confused:

Happy Mothers Day anyways. :)

Yeah, Norway too..

Happy Mothers day :wve:

Rivendell
13-05-07, 13:13
:yik: You just scared the crap out of me!!!

Phew! Happy Mothers day for all in Greece and everywhere else on that list!!

]{eith
13-05-07, 13:14
Typical. As with which side of the road you drive on, Britain has to be different again.

Happy Mothers day to everyone who's celebrating it. :)

It's not just Britain that has to be different. Oh my god, my ****ing heart...panic.. :vlol:

Rickéh
13-05-07, 13:20
Happy Mother's Day! :D

Another Lara
13-05-07, 13:24
{eith;1805764']Oh my god, my ****ing heart...panic.. :vlol:

Ditto, I nearly had heart failure!:eek:

Dazzy
13-05-07, 13:26
It's not Mother's Day here in the UK, I think that was a few months ago. Why is celebrated in different months in other countries?

Tomb Raider Master
13-05-07, 13:41
Happy Mother's Day. :hug:

Hyper_Crazy
13-05-07, 13:43
Happy Mother's Day to those who are celebrating it! :wve:

FourBalls
Happy Mother's Day :)

Lara'sLover
Happy mothers day!

AnthonyShock1515
13-05-07, 13:46
I guess everybody just hates us:D

That was quite evident in last night's Eurovision song contest.:pi:

Phlip
13-05-07, 13:48
Happy Mothers day everyone in Anguilla, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cuba, Croatia, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Bulgaria, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia, Malta, Malaysia, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, St. Lucia, Suriname, Switzerland, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Zimbabwe and any other Countries lol.