PDA

View Full Version : Just Bought TR quintology for 9.98!

disapearing-boy
17-05-07, 11:49
Recently I've been nostalgic for classic TR (first person to guess why get's a free pen and t-shirt) and when I got my PS2 I got rid of all my PS games for store credit so alas, no more TR.

So I browsed around on the net cos i couldn't get anything pre-AOD *shudders* in stores, and I found www.sold-out.co.uk which had TR5 for £4.99 so I ordered it since I'm also curious about this level editor lark and then I decided to get TR4 since it uses TR4 stuff so I thought it mightn't work without it.

But it was out of stock just like TR1 & 2. :(

But luckily I noticed they had a double pack with both TR3 & 4 together for £4.99 so I added that to my basket.
Then I got a noticed saying that I spent so much I was entitled to a free game worth £4.99 so I got a double pack of TR and TRII.

So basically I got all 5 games for £9.98 and I forget what the delivery was but sweet deal anyway since I saved £14.97 if I had got them individually.
I didn't bother translating it to euros 'cos it'd be higher and it probably isn't as low as I think.

So I was just letting you guys know just in case you miss your old TR games and want to play them again, and no, I don't usually do plugs for sites which reading over this, i realise i might give that impression:D but i'm just excited...

Anyone else rebuilding their collection??

danitiwa
17-05-07, 11:51
Already have it mate... :whi:

Sold out is wonderfull, I got four games for fourteen euros.

Autolycus
17-05-07, 11:55
Sounds like you got a good deal there :tmb:
The older games are classics thats why you needed them, can i have my free T-shirt & Pen please :ton:

disapearing-boy
17-05-07, 11:58
Sounds like you got a good deal there :tmb:
The older games are classics thats why you needed them, can i have my free T-shirt & Pen please :ton:

It's in the post...:D

MillenniumMan12
17-05-07, 12:31
I'm so glad I've got all the classics. That's great man :tmb:.

I hope that for the seiries 20th, they re-release Core's games. Oh wait, what will the technology be like then? PS10? :ton:

petujaymz
17-05-07, 14:49
sold-out.com eh?

I'll remember that...

:wve:

jackali
17-05-07, 15:10
actually, is it not www.sold-out.co.uk ?

cbragg09
17-05-07, 15:37
I started my collection in 1996 and have never gotten rid of a single one :D Good job on your find, your gonna love the classic games! :D

tomblover
17-05-07, 17:58
Oh wait, what will the technology be like then? PS10? :ton: Or the XBox 1080! xD