PDA

View Full Version : Home Sweet Home TR3 Edition - Download here!

Chocolate
17-05-07, 18:42
Yes, it's finally up!! :D:D The level that was deemed fake three months ago has finally turned into the truth. You can now play Lara's TR3 mansion in the style of Home Sweet Home.

Click here to visit the homepage for the level (http://www12.asphost4free.com/thingsintr/house/)

I'd like it if you read the 'About' page, if you want to know the history behind it. :p There's also a link to the fake 'Things in TR' chapter if you would like to see where the idea of this level came from. There are some walkthroughs on there if you ever get stuck, but I'm sure you'll handle the level easily...

Despite all efforts to remove the bugs in the level, some will remain. These bugs aren't fatal bugs that'll make Lara stuck or get the game to crash though.

Special thanks to badboy70 for all the help!

maximum_123
17-05-07, 18:47
Cool, THANKS CHOCOLATE!!! :D :D :D :) :) :)

I have downloaded it :)

maximum_123
17-05-07, 18:53
Damn!! Just realised this is TR4 *sobs* :mad:

Chocolate
17-05-07, 19:11
Yeah it's in the TR4 engine, but otherwise most of the content should be the same as TR3. If you check the trophy room you can see that she's already stored her artifacts in there. ;)

Do you not have level editor? You can download it somewhere on tombraiderchornicles.com I think...

Tomb Raider Master
17-05-07, 19:26
Nice work! :tmb:

mathew9r
17-05-07, 19:32
The troop at the balcony may fire out grenades. And these grenades will look like Lara's arse.
lol ha ha ha.

cool level for tr4.
just downloading it now.
i will tell you how it is.:D

edit:funny quote ^

edit2:wa wa wa i have to wait 30 min's to download it wa wa wa

badboy70
17-05-07, 20:02
I've already played it, but I'm downlaoding it again to see if you've made alot of changes XD
Great job :D

jackali
17-05-07, 20:03
great, have you fixed the double crossbow?

Sara Croft
17-05-07, 20:05
Do you not have level editor? You can download it somewhere on tombraiderchornicles.com I think...
What do i need to download? :s
I tried something, but that seemed wrong lol, and i would REALLY love to play that level :/

Jordan_Boi
17-05-07, 20:07
Awesome! I've been waiting for this, I'll download it later when I get home! :tmb:

jackali
17-05-07, 20:52
ah, double crossbow is no longer there, that is good. also, the t-rex trigger has changed which is good, now you can get to the gate no problem. plus the good news, the t-rex actually died this time!

mathew9r
17-05-07, 21:50
ah, double crossbow is no longer there, that is good. also, the t-rex trigger has changed which is good, now you can get to the gate no problem. plus the good news, the t-rex actually died this time!
no he dosen't i played it and it had a few bug's.
for one the t-rex got stuck and whoud not dye.

Sara Croft
17-05-07, 23:15
Very nice level chocolate!
I loved the trophy room! :tmb:

tomblover
18-05-07, 07:45
Downloading... :jmp:

jackali
18-05-07, 09:15
no he dosen't i played it and it had a few bug's.
for one the t-rex got stuck and whoud not dye.

you can't kill the t-rex if it is stuck, you hit the wall if you try, not the t-rex

mathew9r
18-05-07, 11:50
you can't kill the t-rex if it is stuck, you hit the wall if you try, not the t-rex
but the t-rex was metal :confused:

jackali
18-05-07, 13:11
but the t-rex was metal :confused:

what do you mean? it was made out of metal?
it wasn't for me

dream raider
18-05-07, 13:49
Great job! I love the manor and the Rex scared the Hell out of me!

maximum_123
18-05-07, 16:06
So how does this work? Do you need TR4 or not, where do i unzip the files too?

mathew9r
18-05-07, 16:24
what do you mean? it was made out of metal?
it wasn't for me
no blood came from it it just look like i was shooting a metal.:confused:

Chocolate
18-05-07, 16:25
Thanks for the comments everyone.

For me the Trex died in two shots....umm, here's a trick if you can't kill him. As soon as he is triggered, shoot him before he comes out of the gates. That should kill him in one shot.

You need Tomb Raider Level editor to play the level. Maybe I should include it in the main page. :/

mathew9r
18-05-07, 16:27
Thanks for the comments everyone.

For me the Trex died in two shots....umm, here's a trick if you can't kill him. As soon as he is triggered, shoot him before he comes out of the gates. That should kill him in one shot.

You need Tomb Raider Level editor to play the level. Maybe I should include it in the main page. :/
don't i played it with trle so i don't mind cool level.

chocolate:look at your pm's

tomblover
19-05-07, 08:53
Couldn't find any pistols but I remember reading something about getting them in the music room.

jackali
19-05-07, 09:01
you get the pistols if you try shooting a weapon with no ammo, so if you select widespread shotgun ammo and shoot, she puts the shotgun away and magically takes the pistols out of thin air! if you put them away, they stay in the holsters but you can't access them again unless you fire again with a weapon with no ammo.

Hyper_Crazy
20-05-07, 02:43
Wow! Its great! :tmb:

Hazzaman
20-05-07, 06:10
Hehe Lara's revolver turned into her bum when I tried to use the weapons cheat XD
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u268/Hazz_05/DSCF1004.jpg

Great level chocolate! :tmb:

Although I could never finish because the T-rex was invincible :(

mathew9r
21-05-07, 13:47
Hehe Lara's revolver turned into her bum when I tried to use the weapons cheat XD
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u268/Hazz_05/DSCF1004.jpg

Great level chocolate! :tmb:

Although I could never finish because the T-rex was invincible :(
same here :cln:

Chocolate
22-05-07, 17:22
you get the pistols if you try shooting a weapon with no ammo, so if you select widespread shotgun ammo and shoot, she puts the shotgun away and magically takes the pistols out of thin air! if you put them away, they stay in the holsters but you can't access them again unless you fire again with a weapon with no ammo.
Don't encourage her to do that! :vlol: The player isn't meant to have pistols.

When I playtested the level, the Trex wasn't invincible at all. It was easily downed after a few shots...even my dad was watching and said "how is it possible to kill the Trex in one shot?" :confused:

tomblover
22-05-07, 17:31
Don't encourage her to do that! :vlol: The player isn't meant to have pistols. LOL, I won't try. :p

I'm a male BTW.

Chocolate
22-05-07, 17:42
Whoops, sorry...Dx I saw your avatar and just guessed you were a girl. :-/