PDA

View Full Version : hide from T-Rex

Polinio Croft
27-05-07, 18:46
Do you think there would be any possibilities of hidding from the rex, like a cave or something, that would be great. I was looking arround in the valley but i couldnīt see fine cause od the raptors.
Do you think the Rex fits in the passage where we arrive from?

Jordan_Boi
27-05-07, 18:50
Do you think there would be any possibilities of hidding from the rex, like a cave or something, that would be great. I was looking arround in the valley but i couldn´t see fine cause od the raptors.
Do you think the Rex fits in the passage where we arrive from?

Yet again, I have no idea, the game isn't out everywhere yet. :whi:

Polinio Croft
27-05-07, 18:54
yes in fact I thought of this by playing the demo, but I would like a place to hide or a place I can climb to while fighting rex

NightWish
27-05-07, 18:54
I can answer that quetsion witha HUUUUGE spoiler

***SPOILER***
When I was fighting it I somehow hot behind some palm trees romm all of the jumping and at there the t rex couldnt reach me. And it looked like I was hidden. I could take damage slowly but he couldnt touch me... But that might be a ug vause u have to kill him in another faster way

jjbennett
27-05-07, 19:35
So does this mean that the rex battle is a boss and not just an enemy like in TR1?

That was the best bit for me, running into the little alcoves and sniping :P

J.

YvesSL
27-05-07, 19:38
**SPOILER**

You can't hide from the T-Rex. If you try and jump behind the plants (which won't work either cause of invisible walls) you'll get that falling or sliding effect. It sucks that they made it into a boss fight.

larson n natla
27-05-07, 19:40
how do you all know :confused:

YvesSL
27-05-07, 19:41
I've asked around.

NightWish
27-05-07, 19:57
U've asked - and I have played the game :p - It is possibl to hide - but its not easy

thing of dust
27-05-07, 21:50
I've asked around.

Uh huh, that's why you haven't posted for like 3-4 days. :ton:

Rivendell
27-05-07, 21:55
[COLOR="Red"]It sucks that they made it into a boss fight.

I hear you. I wished it to be a matter of being able to run and hide, not a compulsory boss, but nooo :rolleyes: ..

solidsnake289
27-05-07, 21:58
I think it kind of ruins the if you just hide and makes it easy to kill the boss.