PDA

View Full Version : My Opinion on TRA !!!

raiderfun
28-05-07, 21:39
Hello everyone :D

I've finally bought TRA yesterday , and till now I'm in the middle of the level : City of Vilcabamba, yes I know you're going to laugh on me because I'm still in that level, but trust me I have been playing in the mansion for hours and hours , and I still haven't finished it and haven't found all the secrets yet . And believe me, for once time CD really pleased me, eveything you wanted guys is here :tmb: You must be very very very smart in this game, you'll have to imagine new possibilities for Lara this time , and remember even if TRA's engine is based on Legend , the gameplay will largely change, and I think that Lara fell in love with all her books , evertime she meets one , she has to read the opened page , also, she said that she read many books completely in her library.

To finish, I'd say that TRA might be my favourite TR, i'm still in the 2nd level but I'm liking it too much, the new gameplay, the head-short system , the manor with the garden....etc Everything seems be there , and you'll have to be intelligent this time .
So guys if you buy this game you won't regret anymore !! ;)

Tomb-Raider
28-05-07, 21:46
:D Awgrgh. Your making me eager.

How did you get the game? (Where do you live is what I mean.)

Anyway, Good for you! Im glad you liked it!

MoonSword
28-05-07, 21:47
Thanks raiderfun. I'm glad the game pleases you soo much. :yah:
Have fun playing hours and hours of play. :tmb:

Sedge
28-05-07, 21:48
I think it's going to be my favourite TR ever, and I've only played the demo! :jmp:

raiderfun
28-05-07, 22:11
Oh thank you ! :)
And to answer your question Tomb-Raider just check my Loc. ;)

Tomb-Raider
28-05-07, 22:13
Oh thank you ! :)
And to answer your question Tomb-Raider just check my Loc. ;)

Ooh.. Thats in like.. what Egypt? :D :confused: .

ThomasCroft
28-05-07, 22:16
@ raiderfun: How long would you say it has taken you to get to the City of Vilcabamba, and what difficulty mode are you on?

Would you say this game is challenging overall like previous tomb raiders?

raiderfun
28-05-07, 22:24
Ooh.. Thats in like.. what Egypt? :D :confused: .

No ! Morocco ! :)

@ raiderfun: How long would you say it has taken you to get to the City of Vilcabamba, and what difficulty mode are you on?

Would you say this game is challenging overall like previous tomb raiders?

I'm on the difficult mode :jmp:
And it tooks 15 minuts for me to get into Vilcabamba. :)

And this game is extremely hard , and very challenging !!! And it's a shame on CD to see how easy they made TRL compared to TRA :D:D

ThomasCroft
28-05-07, 22:43
^^ You have made me such a happy person.

Tomb-Raider
28-05-07, 22:47
And Morroco is in...

:o

Lol.

tampi
28-05-07, 22:51
...........and I think that Lara fell in love with all her books , evertime she meets one , she has to read the opened page , also, she said that she read many books completely in her library..............

:eek: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I believe to remember that somebody request THIS in the forum!!!!
Some member!!!!
I believe to remember that it was Pipolinne :eek: :cool: :tmb: :tmb:
:rolleyes: :whi:

Thanks a lot Raiderfun!!!!:) :)

bloodstormaoa
28-05-07, 22:53
Thanks for the info :tmb:

raiderfun
28-05-07, 23:02
Lol Tampi ! :D

And the head-shot is SENSATIONAL !!! Once you learn how to do it, you'll LIKE IT !!! :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

Quiver.
28-05-07, 23:04
And Morroco is in...

:o

Lol.

You're joking right :p

its in the north of Africa