PDA

View Full Version : Those who have to wait until the 5th

MattTR
31-05-07, 02:23
Who's with me? Are you going to be like me and stay away from the Anniversary forums? (Not for spoilers, simply because I'm jealous... :p) Other then that.. Don't know what I'm gonna do. Maybe punch a punching bag or say some stuff to my wall.

Natey168
31-05-07, 02:25
I'll try to resist. It'll be hard, thoug. Maybe I can play the Anniversary demo every hour until the 5th. :p

Sekhraider
31-05-07, 02:27
I'm from the US, and its soo excruciatingly hard to wait for the game b/c people posting threads now already have the game and are talking about things that I havent experienced yet. It's unfair. People are already talking about completion times and I havent even started yet. I almost took a look at the Natla Mines screen shots in one of the threads and I had to stop. I've already spoiled myself by looking at the Atlantean cutscenes.
I just wish that I could get that CE. I have the regular game on hold with EBgames (which I know I keep saying). But there's only a week left and it seems like eternity:( :(

Natey168
31-05-07, 02:28
I'm from the US, and its soo excruciatingly hard to wait for the game b/c people posting threads now already have the game and are talking about things that I havent experienced yet. It's unfair. People are already talking about completion times and I havent even started yet. I almost took a look at the Natla Mines screen shots in one of the threads and I had to stop. I've already spoiled myself by looking at the Atlantean cutscenes.
I just wish that I could get that CE. I have the regular game on hold with EBgames (which I know I keep saying). But there's only a week left and it seems like eternity:( :(
I ALMOST watched the Atlantis cutscences. It was so hard not to. From this moment on, until June 5th, I shall be abstaining from the Anniversary forum. See y'all in 6 days. :p

Quasimodo
31-05-07, 02:29
I guess us Yanks are a minority here :vlol: it does make ya feel like the red-headed step child , though, to have to wait while others have probly finished the game already...still, I got Legend well after its release and it didn't hinder any of the fun for me =)

Hazzaman
31-05-07, 02:29
At least you don't have to wait till june 7th :(

jackc1990
31-05-07, 02:31
Solution - get admin to suspend account until release.

tombraiderxii
31-05-07, 02:32
why not just get it at amazon? But i'm with you guys! it's unfair!

Lara's Fan
31-05-07, 02:33
I have been trying to avoid spoilers but it is so hard lol, but i just give in and i really cant help myself. Is it just me or do the days seem to move slow? Each time i play the demo it makes me want the game even more.

This is me >>>>:tea:

Mr.LadyCroft
31-05-07, 02:34
deffinately staying away from spoiler threads..i want it now..i sooooo envy everyone who has it!!!!

Sekhraider
31-05-07, 02:35
I guess us Yanks are a minority here :vlol: it does make ya feel like the red-headed step child , though, to have to wait while others have probly finished the game already...still, I got Legend well after its release and it didn't hinder any of the fun for me =)
You know I didnt get Legend til later too and it never got me as excited as TRA. I liked TRL but ever since I read the threads in this forum since december about a remake coming out, I've been glued to the monitor. If I wasnt soo glued to this forum, I probably wouldnt even know TRA was coming out until after the fact and probably wouldnt even know there was a CE. Oh well, I'll just play the new used game that I got last week: Beyond Good & Evil. I hear its a good game, so it should keep me occupied til TRA comes out in the states:D

Alister's_Brain
31-05-07, 02:36
I actually bought a game to play to pass time by for TRA but I seem to be on the forums more often than playing.

:o

Camera Obscura
31-05-07, 02:41
Well it'll be pretty hard for since I currently don't have the money to buy TRA. BUT I will still keep away from the "death" cutscenes and Atlantis cutscenes.

Mr.LadyCroft
31-05-07, 02:41
i don't know why i keep coming back here i don't wanna see the spoilers or anything so i don't know why i keep coming back!!! :confused:

pizzabob18
31-05-07, 02:43
Sigh, Just 6 more days... I have made a promise that I will not look at any full level video walkthroughs, besides the mountain caves level, and the demo.

Mr.LadyCroft
31-05-07, 02:45
i took the demo off my computer cause it was making me too anxious for the game and wanting more and i just couldn't handle it. lol. :cln:

Mr.Burns
31-05-07, 02:48
I'd say I've done a good job staying away from here. It'll be hard period since people are talking about it in other sections as well so I'm trying to turn a blind eye till the fifth.

@Quasimodo: :vlol: We have a modified saying at work: Red-headed, step black sheep:)

EDIT: The only reason I know about this thread is because I saw it from the main page :p

Polinio Croft
31-05-07, 02:53
Im just looking at those therads that just talk about the game in general, not spoilers,,, but for how long, i think that in less than a week there are gonna be just spoiler threads for those who havent got the game, when that happens im going to get out sadly. At least until i get the game...

Concepcion30
31-05-07, 02:55
why not just get it at amazon? But i'm with you guys! it's unfair!

While amazon does have a release date for May 29th, I'm not too sure they really have it right now. Why would they have the following text on their site when it's May 30th, one day after the supposed release for them.

Availability: In stock soon. Order now to get in line. First come, first served.

Hurry, order now and we'll ship this item when it becomes available. You can cancel your order at any time. Your credit card will not be charged until we have shipped your order. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Sounds to me like they don't have it yet, or they would have updated their site to "available now" or something like that. I pre-ordered from Gamestop though I normally bought TR games from amazon in the past, I decided to try something different this time around.

Roddy100
31-05-07, 03:40
Who's with me? Are you going to be like me and stay away from the Anniversary forums? (Not for spoilers, simply because I'm jealous... :p) Other then that.. Don't know what I'm gonna do. Maybe punch a punching bag or say some stuff to my wall.

I'm with you. I think I will have to take a break from the forums as I've already had a few things ruined for me. Even people's opinions (even though they are, of course ,entitled to them) tend to crush my excitement somewhat.

Besides, I have to wait until June 14th due to a New Zealand classification issue. :( Always last. Sigh.

*cue violins*

Tihocan9
31-05-07, 04:09
I live in Ohio, USA so it shouldn't be releasing until June 5th but I went into my local Circuit City and they said it is gonna be released on May 31st (today) so I'm going in the morning and picking one up!!!!! I think a lot of Circuit City's are releaseing it tomarrow so if your out and about in town tomarrow you could check. But if the salesperson lied I will still come here but won't look at the *Spoiler* threads.

cococomics_pres
31-05-07, 04:10
Amazon.com dispatched emails to those who did order (me) saying the date was June 7-14, so many (me) cancelled their orders, I'm just going to pick it up at my local game store on the fifth, but it is tough to avoid all these spoilers.

Natey168
31-05-07, 04:17
I live in Ohio, USA so it shouldn't be releasing until June 5th but I went into my local Circuit City and they said it is gonna be released on May 31st (today) so I'm going in the morning and picking one up!!!!! I think a lot of Circuit City's are releaseing it tomarrow so if your out and about in town tomarrow you could check. But if the salesperson lied I will still come here but won't look at the *Spoiler* threads.
Where do you live in Ohio? Crap, I don't think there's a Circuit City around here...
EDIT: Eeek! There's one in Columbus! Maybe I can convince my mom or aunt to go tomorrow.(Well, technically it's today, but, whatever.) :D

Tihocan9
31-05-07, 04:19
Where do you live in Ohio? Crap, I don't think there's a Circuit City around here...

I live in Dayton, I will search your city's zip code on their website and edit this post with the info.

Natey168
31-05-07, 04:22
I live in Dayton, I will search your city's zip code on their website and edit this post with the info.
I already looked, and edited my post. Thanks, though. :D

Tihocan9
31-05-07, 04:25
I already looked, and edited my post. Thanks, though. :D

Ok, Woot can't wait!! Hopefully they are being released tomarrow Circuit City is usually prestty reliable so high hopes! and if they say it isnt released yet I'll tell the manager to talk to the employee that told me it was coming out and show him a printed out sheet of the website :p Good luck getting your Natey

oocladableeblah
31-05-07, 04:26
Solution - get admin to suspend account until release.

That wouldn't solve the problem you don't have to be a member to view this site, but it is a good idea. I probably won't be able to stay off, but I will be able to stay out of the help etc type of threads.

Lost_Raider
31-05-07, 04:27
I probably saw every spoiler available on the Internet...:p

Old habit, got to know what I sign up on before spending any money...

Tihocan9
31-05-07, 04:29
I probably saw every spoiler available on the Internet...:p

Old habit, got to know what I sign up on before spending any money...

I did the same thing with legend I didn't get it till a month after the release and I ended up watching full video walkthroguhs of the levels and so I never was challenged which made it even mroe boring than it was but I am nto watching anymroe videos of Anniversary

verena xeventus
31-05-07, 04:42
Look at it this way, by the time it comes out, if your stuck... you have walkthroughs, video walkthroughs showing you how to defeat the bosses and save games at 100% complete for those who can't find all the secrets.

Also, if your unsure about the game, the reviews and opinion on the forums will give you a better idea as to whether it's worth buying or not. Sorry you fellas don't get it sooner, but it has some advantages too.

TRAIDER523
31-05-07, 04:52
OMG !!! Just checked out the site and a magazine I have says May 31 for the PS2/ PC version but yet Circuit City says tomorrow/today (31st) for PS2 and June 5th for PC..... Weird.. OMG. I cannot wait now. Going to call right in the morning. Have a CC 10min from me. Thank you soo much !!! :gki:

Tihocan9
31-05-07, 04:57
OMG !!! Just checked out the site and a magazine I have says May 31 for the PS2/ PC version but yet Circuit City says tomorrow/today (31st) for PS2 and June 5th for PC..... Weird.. OMG. I cannot wait now. Going to call right in the morning. Have a CC 10min from me. Thank you soo much !!! :gki:

I dont care if that happens cause I am getting the PS2 version so hopefully they do release it today

TRAIDER523
31-05-07, 05:10
^^^^^

Oh I'm gettin the PS2 version also.. Thats why I cannot wait to call and see if they really DO have it..:hug:

Tihocan9
31-05-07, 05:35
Me either, but I wont be able to get it till 4pm and I have to work at 6pm but I can play it at night!

TRAIDER523
31-05-07, 05:51
^^^^

Weird cause thats exactly what I'm doin.. I got an appointment at 4 and gonna pick it up (assuming they have it).. And then playing at night

Tihocan9
31-05-07, 05:53
^^^^

Weird cause thats exactly what I'm doin.. I got an appointment at 4 and gonna pick it up (assuming they have it).. And then playing at night

Spooky I'm getting home from going to the Hospital at 4 and picking it up (assuming it better be there)

Sekhraider
31-05-07, 06:09
I dont know if these means what I think it means, but bestbuy.com has something interesting on their site about TRA PS2 version. What does it mean when it talks about a "Dvd-rom" for PS2?

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary: PlayStation 2
STRTASUS00
wS('1','5')http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/global/misc/spacer.gif
DVD-ROM Release Date: 6/12/2007 wS('385','5')http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/global/misc/spacer.gifhttp://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/global/misc/speck_000000.gifwS('385','5')http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/global/misc/spacer.gifwS('1','5')http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/global/misc/spacer.gif
ESRB Rating: (javascript:showRebateWindow('cat12101','104336360 6627','1177717628458')) T=Teen wS('1','5')http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/global/misc/spacer.gif
Number of Players: 1 wS('1','5')http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/global/misc/spacer.gif
Number of DVD-ROM:1wS('1','5')http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/global/misc/spacer.gif
wS('1','5')http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/global/misc/spacer.gif
Publisher: Eidos Interactive wS('1','2')http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/global/misc/spacer.gif

Here's the source: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8362755&productCategoryId=cat02138&type=product&tab=1&id=1177717628458

TRAIDER523
31-05-07, 06:12
^^^^^

Not exactly sure, but seen that myself just about an hr. ago when I wanted to compare it to the Circuit City site.. Maybe PC.. :confused:

Sekhraider
31-05-07, 06:16
It's weird. It sure doesnt say collector's edition but at the same time "dvd-rom" for a ps2? Or maybe thats what they call the disc? I doubt it though. Confusing:o

I hope Circuit City is May 31st cuz I might have to make a stop there tomorrow

TRFanFemmeFatale
31-05-07, 06:17
This is why I haven't read some forum topics nor downloaded the demo. I tell myself that I will play TR:A soon.

Besides, I'm getting it as a belated b-day present when it comes out. :D

lara_lover999
31-05-07, 06:26
i have 2 wait until the 7th here in Australia :(
and am trying not 2 look at any spoliers
i havent seen any atlantis stuff or the T rex
but i am going 2 die waiting :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

scoopy_loopy
31-05-07, 06:36
7 more days from tomorrow... awww hurry up! Its going to come out smack bang in the middle of my exams too

lisa_croft
31-05-07, 08:04
I only have to wait till the 5th as it is my birthday, but hopefully my family know how much i love TR & will give it me early :D

lisa_croft
31-05-07, 08:05
i have 2 wait until the 7th here in Australia :(
and am trying not 2 look at any spoliers
i havent seen any atlantis stuff or the T rex
but i am going 2 die waiting :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

It will be worth the wait!!

lara_lover999
31-05-07, 08:23
dont worry i no
:jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

skaterkid
31-05-07, 09:25
At least you don't have to wait till june 7th :(My country falls under the PAL territory but oddly enough we're getting it on the 8th of June. Since the launch of the PS2 here almost 5 years ago, we have received every PAL game on exactly the same day as the rest of Europe but the one time that it actually matters we get it 10 days later. Is there no justice in the world?

Phlip
31-05-07, 09:27
Why's it now the fith? I thought it was the first of June.

Angelus
31-05-07, 09:35
Why's it now the fith? I thought it was the first of June.

1st June - Europe & UK
5th June - USA
7th June - Australia

Laras Backpack
31-05-07, 09:39
The 5th??
I have to wait till the 8th! I'm in the UK but I'm doing my finals at university over the coming week and I won't be able to get home till their done. Even if I had my PS2 now my exams are obviously more important (but only just :p) It's my birthday on the 9th though so it's an early birthday present. :D

cbragg09
31-05-07, 09:42
Yeah I have to wait as well, cause I like in the USA. It sucks that were not getting the CE either, but right now I just wanna play the damn game... :hea:

Dark Lugia 2
31-05-07, 09:46
Lol it's only a matter of days for you all, just hang in there :D I gotta wait for the wii version, release still TBA :D :eek: behind this smiley face it a crying, little boy.. :D

Phlip
31-05-07, 09:47
1st June - Europe & UK
5th June - USA
7th June - Australia
Thanks!

Angelus
31-05-07, 09:48
Thanks!

No problem. :tmb:

nickp364
31-05-07, 11:33
I'm going to have to leave to avoid spoilers! :( (Damn U.K. :ton: ) At least June 5th is my first day out of school! :jmp:

_Lam
31-05-07, 11:55
I have to wait until June 5th but it's so soon !
But I'm sure I will find it somewhere, by the way, is there a Canadian here who found a Collector Edition !?
:jmp:

yesrushdt
31-05-07, 13:13
Thanks for the heads up Tihocan9! I live a little north of Cincinnati.......small world.:) Hopefully GameStop and EB Games will be getting it in today as well.

dinahcat
31-05-07, 13:56
I'm going FREAKING INSANE!!!

My ancient PC is too slow for hte demo, but I've been trying it nonetheless. It's like watching the Bionic Woman move is slo-mo...I've even made the cheesy 70's sound effects! Nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh...

I've been digging out the old games that I used to love playing to tide me over. I actually dug out Mario 64 last night!!! LOL!!! This was the first vidoe game I ever played. Lara was second. I never went back after Lara...

Anyway, I have enough distractions until Tuesday, but I'm still going FREAKING INSANE!!!!

Tomb Master
31-05-07, 14:39
XD its great tho, we in the UK actually get a game before you in the US for once lol. But what puzzels me is how can people already have the game if its not even released here in the UK untill tomorrow??? Because its still only the 31st June and the release isnt untill tomorrow...

Susi1
31-05-07, 14:42
Dear god, incapacitate everyone who has TRA now or destroy their hard drives, and give us a mighty computer that has Tomb Raider Anniversary, amen.

But i do not think that'll work... Long wait still ahead. Makes me nervous.

petujaymz
31-05-07, 14:50
All you have to do is read the thread titles.

I knows which threads to stay away from.

I can read 'n' tha'.

:wve:

Sekhraider
31-05-07, 14:50
Amazon.com says the game is coming soon, but there's someone from the US who has the game and says its great. How'd she get the game? Maybe she's a reviewer for amazon or something? She's the only person who made a comment about the game for now.

cococomics_pres
31-05-07, 15:00
The circuit city website now says 5th of June for PS2 and 6th of June for PC :( Guess we'll have to hold out for 6 more days!

Tihocan9
31-05-07, 15:02
The circuit city website now says 5th of June for PS2 and 6th of June for PC :( Guess we'll have to hold out for 6 more days!

NOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm still going anyway they said today maybe I can get one out of them. O well

FullmetalEd
31-05-07, 15:14
I called Best Buy and they said it would be in the 12TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is with that?! Anyone know where they are releasing it on time?!

cococomics_pres
31-05-07, 15:17
Tihocan9, let me know if that works! I'm willing to do some negotiating with Circuit city if it means I'll get my TR:A a little earlier!

Tihocan9
31-05-07, 15:18
I called Best Buy and they said it would be in the 12TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is with that?! Anyone know where they are releasing it on time?!

I think Walmart and Circuit City are the only places where I am that are releaseing it on time.

Tihocan9, let me know if that works! I'm willing to do some negotiating with Circuit city if it means I'll get my TR:A a little earlier!

I'm going earlier than I was going to I;ll go before I go to the Hospital and get back with you if I can. I'm off to Hopefully get TRA!!!

henry ze 4th
31-05-07, 15:42
I'm sure Gamestop/EB will have it on time, too. They had Legend on the release date...they better since I reserved it there (which I had done with Legend yet didn't get my lithograph).

Too bad about Circuit City; I live in C-Bus. I checked it this morning to pure dissapointment, but I guess it will make the game that much better on Tuesday (the day of my last finals). At least I know I won't fail them now because a certain Englander won't be distracting me ...

thevman
31-05-07, 15:43
Actually, it's been good that others have got it first, I get to see how bad things are in it before wasting my money... :mis:

danny.rex
31-05-07, 15:44
i amy have to wait even longer since is a 4-6 day perioed until my copy ships from US to latin america :(

I'll visit the forums, but will try not to check the too spoilerish threads

LegendLuvr24
31-05-07, 15:54
Actually, it's been good that others have got it first, I get to see how bad things are in it before wasting my money... :mis:

Actually, it's been good to see that many people are praising the game, so you get to see how many people (like me) are sick of your annoying and biased criticism. :mis:

Seriously pal, give it a break, please. We are aware you completely and utterly hate Crystal Dynamics, but you don't need to drive the point home in literally almost every single thread about the game, because it grows tiring after awhile. There are folks (like me) who absolutely adore the direction the TR series is going in, and therefore I'd respect it if you'd chill a little.

If Core was seriously that much better, or if Crystal did the game that terribly, YOU remake it...cause I'll gladly play your remake and point out everything wrong you did with it as well.

cococomics_pres
31-05-07, 15:55
(which I had done with Legend yet didn't get my lithograph).
Me either! I even asked them about it and they had no clue!
Anyway the game should be that much better on release day. I don't think I've ever anticipated a TR game so much as this one, it's almost unbearable to see all these topics from people who are playing it right now!

henry ze 4th
31-05-07, 15:57
Actually, it's been good to see that many people are praising the game, so you get to see how many people (like me) are sick of your annoying and biased criticism. :mis:

Seriously pal, give it a break, please. We are aware you completely and utterly hate Crystal Dynamics, but you don't need to drive the point home in literally almost every single thread about the game, because it grows tiring after awhile. There are folks (like me) who absolutely adore the direction the TR series is going in, and therefore I'd respect it if you'd chill a little.

I'm no mod, and I certainly can't boss you around, but if I have to see you diss Crystal in a biased manner one more time, I might just bang my head into the desk in frustration. -.-

Agreed.

I'm sure there have been plenty of disagreements about CD's take on the series, but it's hard to argue that it didn't completely revive it. I'm so anxious for this release and I'm glad to read so many positive reviews thus far.

Me either! I even asked them about it and they had no clue!

Did you reserve Anniversary with them? I don't even think they're offering anything..but well be it if they won't even have it *cough* =P

TRAIDER523
31-05-07, 15:59
BLAH !!!! :hea: :mad: :hea: :mad: :cen: :(

NO such luck with Circuit City.. Just have to wait till Tuesday. I was hoping soo much. Got up and called right away but the dumb woman said that she didn't get it in and maybe the bigger stores got em'.. Heh, who knows. BTW: I forgot to quote it, but I got my lytho. when I pre-ordered TR Legend. Did it through EB Games..

thevman
31-05-07, 16:03

If Core was seriously that much better, or if Crystal did the game that terribly, YOU remake it...cause I'll gladly play your remake and point out everything wrong you did with it as well.

LOL! Let me count the glitches for you, clipping to the point of being stuck and restarting, not able to pick things up even though not maxed on items, not a glitch but annoying: having to tap for every single shot, manual grab not always working. More annoying parts, still small jumps, bad air supply making swim levels useless, silly formulatic way all bosses have to be beat, chopped up levels missing areas or combined levels again losing areas. A camera that at times won't let you see what you're doing...

Like it if you wish, but all those things make a game less enjoyable for me.

hookups
31-05-07, 16:04
I probably have to wait a little longer to get here :mad: , however as far as the forum goes I'll try to hold back browsing Tomb Raider Anniversary forum.:o

Tihocan9
31-05-07, 16:34
Well, I am really disappointed I went to the same person I talked to yeserday at Circuit City and they said that they have it in stock in the storage but they aren't aloud to sell it till the 5th and I even showed him a printed out copy of the website (from yesterday) but he said they changed it. But I have a lot to do this weekend so I wouldn't have to much time to play anyway. But the trip wasn't all bad I got to ride my bike about 8-10 miles today and got my exersizing done for today.

domina
31-05-07, 16:40
I've been kind of avoiding this forum as well. Not out of jealousy or because I'm bothered by spoilers, but because I really have nothing to add to the majority of the threads since I've only played the demo.

Squiffy
31-05-07, 17:39
Since I cancelled my Amazon.com order, I've been hunting around at GameStops and Walmarts. I guess I'll just go to my local Circuit City on Tuesday.
I won't complain that it isn't fair, because we all know it is, but I'll try to stay out of the forums for now.

xBoricua
31-05-07, 17:48

Well I'm not going to stay away from Anniversary forums, I just stay away from spoilers. And I've been doing that lately and I have actually lasted through. Just 5 more days... :jmp:

Camera Obscura
31-05-07, 19:11
Is it really true that Tomb Raider Anniversary is selling for only $30 American Dollars!?!?!? :yik:

I might be able to afford it after all! :jmp:

AmericanAssassin
31-05-07, 19:31
I have to wait until the damn 6th because my GameStop doesn't get their games in until the day after... :mad: No, I will definately not stay away from the forums. It's too hard! :p

LaraMan2
31-05-07, 19:36
im with u matt
i gotta wait
but i will be on

ben croft
31-05-07, 20:22
I'm still waiting for my copy... :(

:wve:

God Horus
31-05-07, 20:28
I was actually thinking of having tlr lock my account until the 9th or 10th. But, i can resist it.

Lady S.
31-05-07, 20:35
I need someones opinion . I live in canada and i called a few stores to find out the release date exactly and if in fact we were getting a collectors edition here and they told me we probably weren't. The release date they gave me was june 5th. Also, one of the guys told me that maybe i should try ordering off a site or something but im not sure exactly how it works. Will i get it earlier or later? Will it be more expensive and how does it work exactly? What do u guys think i should do ? :(

Lara's Fan
31-05-07, 20:45
I have to wait until the damn 6th because my GameStop doesn't get their games in until the day after... :mad: No, I will definately not stay away from the forums. It's too hard! :p

Same thing for me AA i feel your pain of having to wait a day after. But if it comes down to it ill call walmart to see if they will have it the 5th. And if they do i will cancel my pre order with gamestop and pick it up at walmart.:D

Tihocan9
31-05-07, 21:04
Is it really true that Tomb Raider Anniversary is selling for only $30 American Dollars!?!?!? :yik:

I might be able to afford it after all! :jmp:

Yes, some places are selling it for a little less but the most I have seen is $30

Dark Lugia 2
31-05-07, 21:09
I'm definetly not looking at any spoilers, it would just make me feel impatient about CD's release datefor the wii version :p I'm happy with the game so far but I just want a bloody release date to be announced. :(
I would buy a PC version, but the controlls for dodging, jumping and shooting to do adreneline dodge is sooo doo-doo :( of course a 360 cotroller could fix that but Thats just more money being spent, when I could wait :p
pleeease CD S.O.S to the tob raider fan who wants it really soon and doesnt wanan feel left out :(

Tihocan9
31-05-07, 21:14
Does anyone know when the PSP version is gonna be released I saw June 26th but I'm not sure.

Dark Lugia 2
31-05-07, 21:18
I'm guessing the following week, The statements said "pc and ps2, with psp to follow" but one thread Justin said something like "pc and ps2, along with psp" or something, I think he might have said the folliwng weeek?

Tihocan9
31-05-07, 21:19
Thanks DL2 it doesn't really affect me cause I'm getting to Ps2 version but I was just curious.

Dark Lugia 2
31-05-07, 21:25
Oh cool, enjooy it :D

MoonSword
31-05-07, 21:39
I'll probably get the game on Saturday (to be sure I get a collector version), but due to a professional travel, I won't be able to play until the 15th! :(
I'll stay tuned, but try not to avoid spoilers, which means I'll probably have to stay away from the Anniversary section. :D

Dark Lugia 2
31-05-07, 21:57
Oooh I just made this:
mock wii version lawl clicky (http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q162/Dark_lugia_2/larawii.png) it's amazing what you can do when boredom and nothgingness strikes :ton:

gerihalliwell
01-06-07, 00:56
I know it sucks...you all have it and we gotta wait 5 more days :(!

Tomb-Raider
01-06-07, 01:00
Game Crazy says that It wont come till the 8th.

Sucks for mee..

:hea:

Roddy100
01-06-07, 01:11
Game Crazy says that It wont come till the 8th.

Sucks for mee..

:hea:

Again, I have to wait until the 14th!

Sucks for me MORE! ;)

AmericanAssassin
01-06-07, 01:12
Again, I have to wait until the 14th! Sucks for me MORE! ;)

14th?! :yik: I could never wait that long! My 1 extra day (6th) is killing me! :p

Roddy100
01-06-07, 01:24
14th?! :yik: I could never wait that long! My 1 extra day (6th) is killing me! :p

I know! It IS killing me!!! The good news is that I have the 14th and 15th off work so it all kinda works out. It means I'll be at home when it's delivered. Plus, I have God of War II to finish in the meantime.

Tomb of Legends
01-06-07, 01:28
6 days for me!!

Mr.LadyCroft
01-06-07, 02:19
i have about like 5 days to wait until like the 5th or 6th. can't wait!!!!

Tihocan9
01-06-07, 03:06
I'll be looking in the Best Buy ads on Sunday and if they are having a sale on Wedsday I will get it then but if not I will get it full price at Walmart on the 5th.

Tomb of Legends
01-06-07, 04:41
Looks like I wont have to wait 6 days now, Im going to buy from GAME UK, it should be here within 4 to 6 days. Maybe it will be after the Aussie release...oh well.

Ultimate_Lara
01-06-07, 06:39
When it's released in other countries I'm not going to come into the TRA forum - I have to wait until June 7th! :(
I don't want it to be spoiled that much so I'm staying away :p

DREWY
01-06-07, 06:49
Just stay away from this part of the forum. Thats what I have done in the past, and will do again this time :tmb:

chloe
01-06-07, 08:33
I have been waiting for may to be over andnext week I am going to straight to gamestop and grabing two copy of tomb anniversary one for and the second one has a suprize birthday give for my niece who will be 13 and I turn her into tomb raider fan at the age 5 and I have two more nieces to turn into tomb raider fans one them only two years old and she can say lara now and her little sister will be a tomb raider fan to and if I ever play tomb raider anniversary at my nephew house if he see the t-rex he going to flip because he a big dinosaur fan

p.s how do you add smiley in your post?

Storm
01-06-07, 09:12
Well, I've phoned every pc store in my country and we have to wait untill the 8th! Sux big time. Legend was available same day as global release. Guess Anniversary isn't such a big thing as Legend was.

Zelda master
01-06-07, 09:30
I bought my game about a week ago, im at the Trex... i love killiong Lara off there:jmp:

btc8
01-06-07, 16:16
Well, I hear all of you: I am from the US. I mean, I don't really understand in all honesty: the game is obviously finished, and it is available in all of Europe and UK (probably Canada too), so why don't they just have an International release date? It doesn't make sense; however, it's probably a marketing ploy-- I never understood economics.

But, I have been going out to Walmart and such in hopes of seeing Lara released early. I am kind of bummed because I have to go back to my University on the 4th to take some classes and do some mindless research, so I will be busy.

It's cool though, I should get mine by next weekend: I ordered it through gamestop, which is pretty reliable (I've from it before). In fact, I remember ordering Resident Evil Zero from there, and I just did normal, 3-day shipping, and I got it the day AFTER the American release date!

Anyway, everyone hang in there: Soon we will be controlling Lara and exploring!:jmp:

jeremyANDROGYNY
01-06-07, 16:35
I've still been spoiler free but I have enough willpower still. I just think about it and complain to my friends just like this.

"Guys, guess what"
"What"
"Tomb Raider Anniversary comes out in like [insert time] here"
"SHUT UP!"