PDA

View Full Version : Lost Valley bridge glitch

xRikux89
31-05-07, 05:08
(Happened on the demo version)

So I went to pick up the 2nd cog, then started immediately shooting at the bats that come. Except Lara aimed to shoot down the bridge first, then the bats. Then Lara died...

Then Lara came back to the checkpoint that was triggered after picking up the cog, and, the bridge was in the middle of falling apart! I must've shot it before the checkpoint chimed. But the wooden boards didn't fall in the water. D: They just were there, hanging in the middle of everything. I could grab them and all. But they didn't act like a ladder, they acted like two ledges. And they were all glitchy.

Did this happen to anyone else? Does this happen on the full version too?

CAISACO
31-05-07, 05:09

So I went to pick up the 2nd cog, then started immediately shooting at the bats that come. Except Lara aimed to shoot down the bridge first, then the bats. Then Lara died...

Then Lara came back to the checkpoint that was triggered after picking up the cog, and, the bridge was in the middle of falling apart! I must've shot it before the checkpoint chimed. But the wooden boards didn't fall in the water. D: They just were there, hanging in the middle of everything. I could grab them and all. But they didn't act like a ladder, they acted like two ledges. And they were all glitchy.

No,

queo_Lita
31-05-07, 05:11
Nope. Went through all of Peru already - no such bug. The Legend engine tends to get weird one time bugs. At least with my experience.
Good luck.
P.S: The actual game runs flaless for me (so far).

TRAIDER523
31-05-07, 05:14
Key words: DEMO BUGS !!!

xRikux89
31-05-07, 05:17
Key words: DEMO BUGS !!!

I sure hope so D: The demo is super buggy! I really hope it's not the same build the final version uses.

aussie500
31-05-07, 06:17

The boards are not meant to fall in the water, if it looked like this it is normal.
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j215/aussie500/AE%20game/2screen_scan_16.jpg

xRikux89
31-05-07, 06:23
I meant the boards of the other side of the bridge. I'll post a screenie in a min, I'll just go do it again...

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l182/xrikux89/bridgeglitch.jpg

There. The other half of the bridge, that normally falls into the stream, is now hanging there.

TRF
31-05-07, 06:46
I meant the boards of the other side of the bridge. I'll post a screenie in a min, I'll just go do it again...

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l182/xrikux89/bridgeglitch.jpg

There. The other half of the bridge, that normally falls into the stream, is now hanging there.

Wierd.... Now that's a bug.... And it's also funny....

ashot
31-05-07, 07:03
LMFAO! :vlol:

Nice find Riku! :D

maximum_123
31-05-07, 07:13
Lol! go back by the swinging poles near the where the cog was ;) LOL!! thats one good find :tmb:

lisa_croft
31-05-07, 07:42
Almost all demo's i have bought have had glitches on them...

So i don't buy them anymore:p

Instead i wait so i play all the game 1st hand all together :) Not going through the game then saying to myself...."Oh this is the demo bit" ....Don't like that :/

Nice find though looks funny :jmp: