PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Haphaestus room

dk3417
05-06-07, 06:50
I'm in the Haphaestus room, the room with the movable statues, a box, a big hammer, and a key behind a gate. This is the room you come to after you go through the electrical eyeball room. Anyways, there seems to be a bug in this room because I don't see a giant hammer on the left side of this room. I'm stuck and I need help. Thanks for the help.

Pyroglyphikz
05-06-07, 07:05
tried stepping on the switch on the left hjand side of the room?

mrkaplan
05-06-07, 07:08
Although it may hurt

Pyroglyphikz
05-06-07, 07:11
Although it may hurt

he says he can't see it, could just be a glitch, or it could still be there he just needs to try stepping on the switch, if the hammer comes out and kills him then problem solved

dk3417
05-06-07, 07:29
I don't see a hammer on the left side of the room. I did step on the square switch on the floor and nothing happened. I dragged the box all the way to the switch and left on the switch. No hammer came down at all. Like I said this could be a bug. I'm still stuck. Please help and thanks for the help.

licenturion
05-06-07, 07:33
Try to relead a earlier savegame and see if the hammer is there...

Never ever rely on the autosave feature. You'll get in trouble in the later levels if you fall down...

Pyroglyphikz
05-06-07, 07:34
definately a bug, this probably won't help much, but if you're playing on PC then send over the profile folder and i'll pass that hammer bit for you, or you could re install the game (save your profile folder first)

thats a really weird bug though... a pretty big one too
sorry i can't help out more than that :o

licenturion
05-06-07, 07:53
And don't fiddle to much with the levers on the entrance door to each room in that area.

There is one that has a major bug. Once you switch it it doesn't go to the original position and you cannot open the door anymore.

Save manual frequently...

mrkaplan
05-06-07, 14:52
he says he can't see it, could just be a glitch, or it could still be there he just needs to try stepping on the switch, if the hammer comes out and kills him then problem solved
Yes, thought that standing on the switch may trigger it.

Have you tried getting zapped by the globe? It should take you back to the checkpoint just inside the the gate and may refresh the level.

fallenangle
05-06-07, 15:09
Exactly what I'd suggest. If you get a glitch kill Lara, it often resets everything.

What I'm interested in is what is there instead of a hammer - is it just an empty alcove?

lisky
05-06-07, 21:10
drag box to square under hammer, then the hammer will smash the box open and will reveal statue, move this statue onto one of the holes in middle of room near diamond shapes, then walk under hammer again to get hammer to fall and quickly climb on it and jump up to ledge before it starts to move back up again, get to other side, push other box off ledge and move other statue into hole, do same with last remaining statue, then get hammer to fall again by walking under hammer again, this will open last key

dk3417
06-06-07, 01:47
Just an empty alcove, no hammer there.